Report hackers here

Comments

• Options
    sIAMKiLLssIAMKiLLs Registered Users 9 Posts
    Rv Ultra Looser by Arena, no cooldown but with mother****er! LooooooL
  • Options
    pourupouru Registered Users 4 Posts
    budyfit97531: mage. Unlimited mana.

These hackers are killing folks with 2 rounds and then barely taking hits. 5 non stop hits from me and no damage. Common Glu!!
  • Options
    pourupouru Registered Users 4 Posts
    drn2 another modder. Unlimited HP.
  • Options
    TOUCHDEVILTOUCHDEVIL Registered Users 3 Posts
    ID : มหาเดช (Server Asia Thailand) Hack GEM , Please check my account (IOS)
  • Options
    LoL มหาเดช 5555555
  • Options
    Storm1323bStorm1323b Registered Users 1 Posts
    Player "fatoka" in pvp don't have skills delay and have more speed
  • Options
    YakAokiYakAoki Registered Users 15 Posts
    Jodiee wrong Thread.
  • Options
    Kielk11007Kielk11007 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Mełs is the biggest hacker on the iOS side of the game. He has been hacking gems for a very long time now. If you don't bann all the guys like him you won't have any real spenders left in this game. The players spending money are tired of glu not doing a single thing to the cheats.
  • Options
    akash7287akash7287 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Fidodido777 is using hack in arena. unlimited energy with no cooldown on skills
    - IGN : AKASH
  • Options
    Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Lol am I? Get you facts right little one, check my status, my GS and attack will say all, besides you may wanna post a screen shot too which is not possible in your case since I simply don't hack, this forum is to report hackers not to tell jokes, you won the fight fair and square so stop talking about something you don't know at all...and if you are posting to become A junior, don't worry, YOU ARE
    I Dare you if you can post this little lie of yours...go home kid
  • Options
    Another one using no CD on skills. IGN xDemagex
    Glu is doing a great job!!!
  • Options
    Lol...why would i accuse you of hacking even if I won the game...i won, it doesnt mean I cant see that u r using hack!!! U shud better improve ur game instead of using hacks.
  • Options
    Lol am I? Get you facts right little one, check my status, my GS and attack will say all, besides you may wanna post a screen shot too which is not possible in your case since I simply don't hack, this forum is to report hackers not to tell jokes, you won the fight fair and square so stop talking about something you don't know at all...and if you are posting to become A junior, don't worry, YOU ARE
    I Dare you if you can post this little lie of yours...go home kid

And btw, i dont care about my status here. I am doing fairly good in the game. It's because of cheaters like you that I have to post here. Good luck with your status on forum. :p:p
  • Options
    Mels Cheater no cooldown. original Noobmen!
  • Options
    Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Allianzdmg and also karismayamoy here is one photo will upload other23tryqb.jpg
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Allianzdmg and also karismayamoy here is one photo will upload other

Yeap, I'll second Allianzdmg as hacker who where multi orbing me. But well he sucked even at that so he still lost.
  • Options
    Sounds like kielkk is angry at melsoms for leaving his guild been there a long time reckon admin should ban his ex guild as well lol ps say hi to jeffo for me lol
  • Options
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Allianzdmg and also karismayamoy here is one photo will upload other23tryqb.jpg

Karismayamot should be
  • Options
    JangsterJangster Registered Users 4 Posts
    Can glu actually remove and/or trace hackers? It is quite obvious..... Any top 50 players on VP list should be crosschecked before guild and players rewards are adjusted handed out...

For pvp, it is impossible to take screenshots sometimes, unless they are idiots and using stuff like multiple orbs for mage

แสรดดดดดดดดด
  • Options
    Akash or whatever your name is, once more, get your facts right kido, provide screen shots to support your lies, IF YOU CAN but of course you can't since I don't hack, doing good in the game has nothing to do here, go after hackers like others and stop spamming here and if time allows you do one more thing, GROW UP, PROVIDE SCREEN SHOTS AS REQUIRED IN THIS FORUM....otherwise stop wasting others time, WASTE YOURS and follow forum rules.....SIMPLE, only then you will know how wrong and pathatic you are....
  • Options
    Jangster, well said my friend and yes it is hard sometimes to take screen shots unless it's clear, but for no cool down and unlimited mana like some kids complain about here, yes it is possible to take screen shots, Glu did clean the leaderboard on Android long ago, question is why cant they do the same on IOS??? A simple question with no answer for a very long time....
  • Options
    Akash or whatever your name is, once more, get your facts right kido, provide screen shots to support your lies, IF YOU CAN but of course you can't since I don't hack, doing good in the game has nothing to do here, go after hackers like others and stop spamming here and if time allows you do one more thing, GROW UP, PROVIDE SCREEN SHOTS AS REQUIRED IN THIS FORUM....otherwise stop wasting others time, WASTE YOURS and follow forum rules.....SIMPLE, only then you will know how wrong and pathatic you are....

Dear OLD Man, I hardly know you. And you are neither so famous nor in the top ranks everywhere. So, why do you think that I will defame you even after WINNING the fight against you in ARENA. You know it very well that I cannot capture your hack in screenshot coz you are OLD enough to hide your hack. But not from me. You are not using multiple orbs but can you explain how you were able to throw eruption every second and ORB after ORB with no cooldown. Also you were using skills continuously but in the entire game u didnt drink a mana potion.
    I hardly care if GLU will ban you or let you play. Coz people are still beating you easily in the arena. And noobs like you are no threat even with hacks. I just wrote what I saw.
    Now, stop acting like a kid. And let me focus on my game rather than your useless forum posts.
  • Options
    Just ban alfa and genesis all sorted then lol
  • Options
    Hemorid_KirismaAngas Noob cheater, no cooldown and the Arschloch!
  • Options
    Akash, little one, screen shots are very much possible to take and hacks like the ones you claim and lies you tell can't be hidden, read previous pages and educate yourself, all screen shots for the same hacks you claim are POSTED, now focusing on your game is a good idea, soon I wil put you behind me in arena all time rank....
    you dont know me and I don't know, you fought and you won, I say congrats but to accept your lies I won't, you will do the same if you are in my position, I never hack and all players knows that so for the last time, get your facts right since I have nothing against you at all and keep focusing on your game, you are doing good....I admire that...but never again accuse me of something I simply did not and I will not do...if you are after hackers as you should be, go check endless tower and take some screen shots and post.....only then you will become helpful to this forum.....remember SCREEN SHOTS Are a must...hacks you claim CAN NOT be hidden...Oh next time I won't be easy on you in arena little one...GROW UP
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Sometimes, we just get it wrong. Don't we Akash? I am not sure what you think you saw on your screen but, Fido is one of the better "straight" players, for lack of a better term. Please consider verifying something by observing 2 or 3 matches with someone before just running on here and posting that someone gave you hard time in a match, therefore they must be cheating. And screen shots would go a long way, too. Just a thought....;)
  • Options
    VasicartaVasicarta Registered Users 1 Posts
    I know fido for a wile now in the game and i can say that he hates hackers more then you think akash and he will never use such things in the game!!! He helps ppl with no winnings for what he does so maybe you had lag and you had the bad inpresion that he has a hack but i can tell you he will never do such a thing!befor acusing ppl with no proof get your info right! Thank you and take care
  • Options
    BigTBigT Registered Users 1 Posts
    akash7287 wrote: »
    Dear OLD Man, I hardly know you. And you are neither so famous nor in the top ranks everywhere. So, why do you think that I will defame you even after WINNING the fight against you in ARENA. You know it very well that I cannot capture your hack in screenshot coz you are OLD enough to hide your hack. But not from me. You are not using multiple orbs but can you explain how you were able to throw eruption every second and ORB after ORB with no cooldown. Also you were using skills continuously but in the entire game u didnt drink a mana potion.
    I hardly care if GLU will ban you or let you play. Coz people are still beating you easily in the arena. And noobs like you are no threat even with hacks. I just wrote what I saw.
    Now, stop acting like a kid. And let me focus on my game rather than your useless forum posts.

This is without a doubt the dumbest post in the history of dumb posts on this message board. Eternal Warriors 3 is full of hackers, but Fido is the LAST person to ever hack this game. In fact, most everyone in our guild does our best to capture screen shots and report the obvious hackers in the game....you know, unlimited abilities, GOD MODE, etc..

I thought I have seen some ridiculous posts by people accusing others of being hackers. In fact, I even got accused of being a hAcker by some whiny douchebag that lost to me in the arena. Typical player these days. They can not even handle losing in the arena and have to whine falsely about players that have never hacked or cheated.

So now, I have to read this idiot's post falsely accusing one of my own teammates of being a hack. This guy reporting Fido is a LIAR. And what makes it worse, he even beat him in the arena and still wants to whine and prat on about falsehood. What a moron. Many players have lost to Fido in the arena....and the worst thing he has ever been accused of is running in the arena.

Why waste GLU's time with false accusations and NO SCREEN SHOTS....when REAL PLAYERS ARE ATTEMPTING TO GET REAL HACKERS BANNED LIKE DREAM ERASURE AND OTHERS.

Waste of time and this false reporter (I will not use his name cause he is an idiot) is a waste of good air that others could use.

Go hump a cactus Ya moron.
  • Options
    okgeorgeokgeorge Registered Users 1 Posts
    Report hacker with nickname: 25centimet cheating in arena. He is using monk skills without cooldown time.
  • Options
    mirel007mirel007 Registered Users 41 Posts
    mage name sumit97 using 10 orbs a same time :::::(