Options

Love @ First Sight Event - 3/3/16

Comments

• Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Just in case it helps, the perfect way to do 30 minutes dates (with new people) is the kiss action that costs 5 energy bolts + the PDA thingy that costs 2. Takes 7 energy in total and you get +20 points!
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Just in case it helps, the perfect way to do 30 minutes dates (with new people) is the kiss action that costs 5 energy bolts + the PDA thingy that costs 2. Takes 7 energy in total and you get +20 points!

Thanks for the tip. I was wondering what I was doing wrong. My doll dated multiple NPC guys and I thought that I went to the worst restaurant on the game. I'll definitely try out that strategy.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    9CBwOaN.png
    OgasH9G.png

how does the second one werk?
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    What's the name of the gig? I currently have too many pending quests on my game that I can't recall seeing a weekend event gig on my game⁉

Fashion First. Anyway, don't rush to do this event gig since it doesn't even give any event points.

Just stick to first dates. I like the beach at Santa Monica, I get to meet a lot of new NPCs there. I tap the kiss action for 5 energy, then scroll all the way to the right for the action that costs 2 energy and $2.

I'm also just done on my 2nd game :)
    PM to add
  • Options
    how does the second one werk?

U open the gift boxes, either you get super lucky and pick the item straight out or you get stickers. The number below the item is how much stickers you need to collect before getting that item. You can also get cash, kgems, energy from the boxes.
    PM to add
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I still can't even OPEN my game to get to the event! My game crashes on the loading page each and every time. If the next update doesn't fix this issue for me, I'm deleting the app completely. I'm just really angry because I spent real money on one of those starter packs. If I'm giving you money, this sort of thing shouldn't be happening to me, or you should at least be able to fix it ASAP. Instead it's been three days of not being able to use my game. What a waste of money I could have spent on KKH. :mad:
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    Yes! This is the first time that I completed the event. I wished that my second game was playable though😟. Well that sucks because I already missed three events due to the constant crashing. I'm hoping that the next update can fixed the glitchy game issues.

ZRzOJf.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I still can't even OPEN my game to get to the event! My game crashes on the loading page each and every time. If the next update doesn't fix this issue for me, I'm deleting the app completely. I'm just really angry because I spent real money on one of those starter packs. If I'm giving you money, this sort of thing shouldn't be happening to me, or you should at least be able to fix it ASAP. Instead it's been three days of not being able to use my game. What a waste of money I could have spent on KKH. :mad:
    It's still not too late to get a refund from Apple. I did it and thank God, I did. Otherwise I'd feel helpless. Don't wait for Glu to do anything because I'm telling you, they will do NOTHING. The game is glitched and totally corrupted. They can't do anything until the next update.

they also totally know we are mad as hell so that's probably why they don't respond to us. They too, are waiting for an update because they probably don't want to confront an angry mob. This is worse than the baby glitch last year on KKH lol.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I dont have the event? Or... Where do I find it? Im only level 7 is that it maybe?........
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    Do you see a gift box icon on the bottom left corner? Thats where to access the event page. Unless... maybe level 8?
    PM to add
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    No, no giftbox.... And im level 6 so hehehe.... How much time is it left of the event?

This game makee me craaazy, if I go outside or inside ANYTHING it takes almost 30sec to load, eveeeery single time. I dont have time for that :(
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    1 day 10 hours left. You still have time so quickly level up :)
    PM to add
  • Options
    I'm done with the event, yay! My first one and not my last one I hope!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I'm done with the event, yay! My first one and not my last one I hope!

Me too!!! This is the first time I have finished an event on this game or KKH. I even got the pants in one of my gift boxes. The skirt is kind of hard to style with, ended up spending some k-gems on a top that allowed you to see all of the skirt. And I hate that you can't see all of the tattoo, but when I finally get Kylie's outfit from her gift boxes, I think that will allow me to see the full tattoo!!! Even still I'm so excited!!! Just to finish a game and also because the guys had a tattoo on one of the events and I was so jealous!!! Also man do dates earn you fans quick. Wow I am so close to passing Aubrey and before this event started I was so far away!!!
  • Options
    Just noticed the event has started over for me. The items that I won are still in my closet. Would love to try and win some more gift boxes, but I'm afraid that everything will disappear out of my inventory. Anyone have a similar problem?
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Me too!!! This is the first time I have finished an event on this game or KKH. I even got the pants in one of my gift boxes. The skirt is kind of hard to style with, ended up spending some k-gems on a top that allowed you to see all of the skirt. And I hate that you can't see all of the tattoo, but when I finally get Kylie's outfit from her gift boxes, I think that will allow me to see the full tattoo!!! Even still I'm so excited!!! Just to finish a game and also because the guys had a tattoo on one of the events and I was so jealous!!! Also man do dates earn you fans quick. Wow I am so close to passing Aubrey and before this event started I was so far away!!!

Literally same here! I'm very close to Aubrey thanks to all the dates I've been doing, I'm only missing the skirt, I just hope I can get it before the event is over! I got the pants, too! They're pretty cute! I'm loving these events ^-^
  • Options
    I passed Aubrey too! This dating event helped to surpass her and to increase my fan base. Yay!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options

I think you can see the full tattoo if you buy the jeans shorts from Pacsun. Also, I didn't pass Aubrey during the event and I don't think I'm super close to her but I "graduated" to the 100k club and I'm pretty happy about it!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    New event, yay! But the fact that I just started a 8h gig sucks... Anyways, love the earnables - the boots and the tattoo especially! The gift box items, meh... At least I won't spend KStars chasing those.

0vW7DVf.jpg

uCCEpyl.jpg

I just noticed those pretty glasses you have on! Are they from an special event, too? Thanks for any help!
    P.S: Still trying to get the skirt! lol
  • Options
    For those of you trying to do dates, make sure you go on a date with a new person each time and you will get 30 min dates that only take 7 energy! And make sure you wear what you earned for the bonus points.

Holografics, on an unrelated note did you get a goal for the 1 million club now that you got into 100k club? I didn't so curious if it's a glitch or not a thing!
  • Options
    I just noticed those pretty glasses you have on! Are they from an special event, too? Thanks for any help!
    P.S: Still trying to get the skirt! lol

Gift box item from this event. Quite upset I didn't get it.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?203132-K-amp-K-Welcome-Event-24-02-16
    PM to add
  • Options
    There's no 1M goal after that suplangdon.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Judithtalancon: It's from the Work it event, first event from the game. I liked the glasses so much I paid gems to open more boxes, so I always wear them now! And keep up the serial dating, you'll get that skirt soon! :)

Suplangdon: I just noticed I didn't get any goals, but if Nai says there are no more, well I trust her haha.
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    There's no 1M goal after that suplangdon.

Thanks, though I can't say I'm not bummed :/ I loved the three Kendall gift boxes, though I don't like how when I opened them it reset my counter for my next one!!! Won't make that mistake again!
  • Options
    Thanks, though I can't say I'm not bummed :/ I loved the three Kendall gift boxes, though I don't like how when I opened them it reset my counter for my next one!!! Won't make that mistake again!

My 3 boxes just gave me different types of post stickers booo.
    PM to add
  • Options
    My 3 boxes just gave me different types of post stickers booo.

I got some cash, energy and an ugly sticker. I want the boots so bad! I never have luck in those boxes.
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Judithtalancon: It's from the Work it event, first event from the game. I liked the glasses so much I paid gems to open more boxes, so I always wear them now! And keep up the serial dating, you'll get that skirt soon! :)

Suplangdon: I just noticed I didn't get any goals, but if Nai says there are no more, well I trust her haha.

Thank you so much!!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Got the last box just now. Nothing exciting in them, stickers which didn't amount to anything cause i couldn't get more, money, and energy. Few more dates before bed and I should have the boots and work on the skirt tomorrow <fingers crossed>
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    I got some cash, energy and an ugly sticker. I want the boots so bad! I never have luck in those boxes.

The thing I want most is Kylie's hairstyle with the cap. I know right... plus Kendall's boxes are a week worth of waiting, wondering when I'll finish collecting her items lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    My dates for the event :) I'm so glad I'm done!

IMG_20160304_161844_zpsyjjjqzzc.jpg

PhotoGrid_1457194005910_zpsbr8rizsv.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player