Options

Love @ First Sight Event - 3/3/16

13Next

Comments

• Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Since i dont get much of the game yet, i just have to ask. I have three "events" where I can open boxes every other day, a kylie and kendall event, where i can open boxes now and then, you know what I mean?:) hahaa, well, for how long? When does it disapear? Because i really want the kylie hair with the cap.. Sorry for my ****ty english, im tired haha
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Since i dont get much of the game yet, i just have to ask. I have three "events" where I can open boxes every other day, a kylie and kendall event, where i can open boxes now and then, you know what I mean?:) hahaa, well, for how long? When does it disapear? Because i really want the kylie hair with the cap.. Sorry for my ****ty english, im tired haha

I'm not sure if I get your question but the rainbow box, the Kylie one and the Kendall one never disappear so don't worry, you'll eventually get the Kylie hair!
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    I'm not sure if I get your question but the rainbow box, the Kylie one and the Kendall one never disappear so don't worry, you'll eventually get the Kylie hair!

Haha im sorryyy, but yes you understood so thank yoou ��

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    My dates for the event :) I'm so glad I'm done!

IMG_20160304_161844_zpsyjjjqzzc.jpg

PhotoGrid_1457194005910_zpsbr8rizsv.jpg

Those hairstyles look great on you! I haven't bought any gem stuff yet but I love that 2 bun look and you and a few others are totally pushing me that way lol. Also, that 2nd guy is a hottie.

And I was able to finish everything with like 30 minutes left. I just about cried though when I went on a date and there were no tasks. I was like c'mon, I'm soooo close! I even began another date in another location thinking the first one was bugged and nope, still nothing!! I panicked and did what you always do in these situations and force closed the game. Voila! Tasks but now I had two dates and only needed one. Oh well, guess the 2nd guy will just think I'm a bad date, but I got my skirt!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    When does the next event start? Is it thursdays or fridays?

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    When does the next event start? Is it thursdays or fridays?

Recently it has been on Thursdays but I guess it could be Friday? Although there was one weekend without an event before the game was released worldwide... So we might not have one.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool: