• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

TIMETABLE CENTRALTIMEZONE
    New York - 12: 30 PM
    Montreal - 1:00 PM
    Bahamas - 2:30 PM
    Santa Monica - 5:00 PM

Santa Monica - 8:00 PM

Adding my schedule to yours. I have so much trouble with the message board in game this morning. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Adding my schedule to yours. I have so much trouble with the message board in game this morning. :(

Oh no! I hope that gets situated soon everything seems to be really buggy today. :///
  • Options
    Oh no! I hope that gets situated soon everything seems to be really buggy today. :///

I hate to uninstall and reinstall the game but I'm doing it now.
    Whew! I'm back. Talk to you in the Krew.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    TdlyTdly Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey! I'm thisdaylastyear in-game and I'm looking for an active Krew! Mind if I join?
  • Options
    09/5/16
    Sidepool Party!
    UMZ1iGj.jpg

Just keeping up with everyone in the Bahamas. We are loving the summer heat with our comfortable clothes
    to help us cool down, ahaha.

@Everyone
    who is asking if they could join, i'm sorry to say the Krew is currently full. Even if it's not and there are spaces opened I need you to write down your name here so I know who to accept. I will not be accepting random people who are just sending invites because I have gotten a few!

Malibu - 12:45 PM
    Montreal - 1:30 PM
    Bahamas - 3:30 PM
  • Options
    Allie.n.mAllie.n.m Registered Users 26 Posts
    Let me know if any spaces open up because I would love to join this Krew! I am extremely active and send Kred all the time! My name is Allie. 💜
  • Options
    09/6/16
    Krew Selfie #1
    hfjfc41.jpg

I hope everyone liked the new Banner that I had made for the Krew, it's inspired by the Nour Hammour banner.

@Allie.n.m, i'm sorry the Krew is currently full.

Upcoming parties will be held during this weeks event!
  • Options
    09/10/16
    Krew Selfie #2
    s0zd8yM.jpg

Playing around with photoshop, wished Glu added the different poses they used for their banners.

• Options
    09/11/16
    Krew Selfie #3
    ykjsXI9.jpg

Polishing up my skills and made some poses using the emotions that we have in the game and I think they turned out really well. I thought it was going to ruin the high quality photo but it didn't ahaha.

• Options
    lenainclenainc Registered Users 51 Posts
    09/11/16
    Krew Selfie #3
    ykjsXI9.jpg

Polishing up my skills and made some poses using the emotions that we have in the game and I think they turned out really well. I thought it was going to ruin the high quality photo but it didn't ahaha.

They turned out beautiful hun! :) diggin' your skills.
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    lenainc wrote: »
    They turned out beautiful hun! :) diggin' your skills.

aww thank you! @Lenainc really wished I can work on some more edits but I'm so busy with school. :(
  • Options
    KristieKristie Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey Ladouce, I just made an account on here to post! Have I been kicked out of the krew? I'm apparently no longer in a krew and can't find it when I search the name!
  • Options
    A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    Hey I sent a request to join your krew my name is Amo and I'm very active,I hope there is space for me
  • Options
    09/27/16
    Krew Recruitment
    MtRPJQu.png

There is currently 10 available spots left in the Krew if what I've heard about the increased limit of members is true! Looking for people who are friendly and plays the game frequently/daily. (sends Krew points to one another)

Please comment down below if anyone is interested with your name so I know who to accept thank you! I will not be accepting random requests, sorry!

• Options
    EmilyFieldsEmilyFields Registered Users 1 Posts
    I requested to join :) my name in is Emily
  • Options
    A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    I requested to join my name is Amo :)
  • Options
    Welcome to Ephemeral! @A.P.T, and @EmilyFields I hope you guys enjoy your stay. Still looking for 8 new Krew members, get em while they're hot!!

Looking for people who are friendly and plays the game frequently/daily. (sends Krew points to one another)
    Please comment down below if anyone is interested with your name so I know who to accept thank you! I will not be accepting random requests, sorry!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Hey! Can I join? My doll's name is Catherine/Cath.
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Do you still have a place for one doll?
  • Options
    Hi Cath, Lulu1, Kadie, thanks for asking to join our Krew.
    Yes, we have room for all of you. Please send a request. I believe our Krew leader, Ladouce would accept your requests as soon as she could. Welcome! :)

Catherine, you are still on my contact list, I just sent you an invite. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    KristieKristie Registered Users 2 Posts
    Guys how do I change my profile picture on here whilst using my phone?
  • Options
    Welcome back to the Krew, @Ticisss. We missed you, @Lulu1 we still have space for 7 new Krew members so just write down your doll's names so I know who to accept!

Looking for people who are friendly and plays the game frequently/daily. (sends Krew points to one another)
  • Options
    Thank you. My nick is LuluCz01 or something like that. Gonna request right now.
  • Options
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    Thank you. My nick is LuluCz01 or something like that. Gonna request right now.

Lulu, could "Lucy" be your doll's name? Ladouce only saw this name requested to join that's close to the name Lulu.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Lulu, could "Lucy" be your doll's name? Ladouce only saw this name requested to join that's close to the name Lulu.

Oh no. I had request from Ladouce but I clicked decline instead of accept. Yes, Lucy it's Lucy. I send request again. Hope it will work this time. 😃
  • Options
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    Oh no. I had request from Ladouce but I clicked decline instead of accept. Yes, Lucy it's Lucy. I send request again. Hope it will work this time. 😃

Ok, hang in there. Ladouce is probably in school now. We will try to get you in before this Krew goal event starts!!
    Super nervous! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Thank you. You are kind. 😃
  • Options
    Only 5 spots left inside the EPHEMERAL Krew!! Come join us stay on the top for the weekend party events!

• Options
    10/02/16
    Can YOU Keep up?
    p4R17zk.gif
    I've been wanting to update the Krew thread for a while now and here it is! I hope you guys like it, really worked hard to try and make our Krew the best that it can be! I'm sure those who KUWTK will love the GIF that I made (LOL). Only 4 spots left inside the EPHEMERAL Krew!! Come join us stay on the top for the weekend party events!

• Options
    Love our new looks. We nailed it!

IMG_3120.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱