Options

8-25-16 Weekend Event

Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
If anyone has spoilers feel free to post them here. :)
IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Credit to kkg_grace

Screenshot_20160825-163552_edit_1472157446724.jpeg

Screenshot_20160825-163604_edit_1472157399848.jpeg
  • Options
    Love the earnable hair (looks just like my irl hair) and the t-shirt dress... but I don't get the shoes. They don't really go with the outfit. And of course they have to be our first earnable. I like the gift box items too but I probably won't get any because I'm unlucky. :(
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Hm, I like the earnable shirt it looks nice! Don't feel bad Angela I'm unlucky too. :p
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm so glad this is the last event, next week we should get a new update! woo-hoo!!

Love how we finally have a hair in the earnables section been forever since the last one.
  • Options
    I'm so glad this is the last event, next week we should get a new update! woo-hoo!!

Love how we finally have a hair in the earnables section been forever since the last one.

Yesssss! I'm really excited for an update too. Hopefully they fix all the bugs/glitches, give us new clothes to buy, and new places to travel to. Oh, and can't forget awesome weekend events as well. :)
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Nice. I probably won't be able to finish, though. I'm out of storyline gigs which means all I have are the calls from Perry and the 6hour event gigs. :/
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I would start a gig to get a head start to when the event comes in a few hours but make sure you complete it once the event starts ahaha. (not that I have finished a 8 hour gig just a few minutes left for the event to come out and missed out in all of the stars)
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    of course i love the giftbox dress considering it has elephants on it
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers. I just started a 4hr gig. :)
    I hope the next update, they will increase the chance to earn gift box items. It's not that we are unlucky, the chances are way too low. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Ugh!!! I just went on the game to start a gig so I could get a head start on the event but the only gig I have is one of last week's 6 hr ones. I'm not sure I wanna start that right now. :(
  • Options
    So I just started the gig and I immediately regret it. It doesn't even have a contact option. :(
  • Options
    Ugh!!! I just went on the game to start a gig so I could get a head start on the event but the only gig I have is one of last week's 6 hr ones. I'm not sure I wanna start that right now. :(

I'm trying to recall what was last week's event gig? I remember it wasn't too hard because I think you can invite a friend on the job. I wish I could be more sure about it. That's tough. I try to clear out my event 6hr gig during the week.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw your post above. Sorry, didn't help. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Good luck to everyone!

Unfortunately I won't be able to play the event since I was wrongly flagged this week and my game is yet to be fixed.

Darn, I really like the orange shirt and this event could be the first one that I would get an earnable hair:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Good luck to everyone!

Unfortunately I won't be able to play the event since I was wrongly flagged this week and my game is yet to be fixed.

Darn, I really like the orange shirt and this event could be the first one that I would get an earnable hair:(

Why, wrongly flagged?!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    I'm trying to recall what was last week's event gig? I remember it wasn't too hard because I think you can invite a friend on the job. I wish I could be more sure about it. That's tough. I try to clear out my event 6hr gig during the week.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw your post above. Sorry, didn't help. :(

Hahaha. That's okay! I honestly didn't bother to do any of the event gigs last week so I'm doing the first one right now. I haven't been active all week since I finished the weekend event so I have all three to do. :(
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Good luck to everyone!

Oh no. That really sucks! I hope they fix your game soon. :(
  • Options
    Oh no. That really sucks! I hope they fix your game soon. :(

Me too,so this weekend I'll focus on my KKH doll!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    10 energy in my first box. 100KGems in my second.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    I had $1000 in my first, 2 event stickers in my second. The hair was in the first box both times.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    The only reason I open this game anymore is because of my krew.
    Should pay the VIP travel again, but that would leave me with 30 gems. I paid for the last 2 months, but I was never able to buy any clothes or hair with gems. After 1 month I earned just enough to pay for traveling.
    Now I did a gig in Paris. 510 $ for traveling - to earn 280 $.
    Don't see the reason why to go to work then..
    Earned a giftbox and got some KK points what drives me closer to the incredible goal of earning my 5th pair of gladiator sandals. My doll doesn't have any real shoes.
    I thought when I level up something will change, but I am not any richer, it's just a struggle.
    Level 21 and it's like I started playing yesterday.
    Giftboxes are ridiculous - you can literally end up with a pile of s**t.
    Is there anybody here who succeeded in this game without spending real money?
    Android
  • Options
    shairnahshairnah Registered Users 28 Posts
    What do the guys clothing look like?
    /shairnah

I play K&K
    Game Center ID: Shairnah
    I contribute to the Kendall and Kylie game Wikia.
    We need more contributers to this wiki! Please help!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Guys' items are really nice this time!

ZLjTRDC.png
    ut7pHPp.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    Doesn't anyone else's game keep freezing? Mine does like every 5 minutes and it's getting to be so annoying. I have to keep force stopping it.
  • Options
    Guys stuff is really hot!

This mornig my game was fixed for the second time and hope for good now!

So I got the event and the boxes today yay! However I'm very behind! I'll give my best to get the hair!

Should pay the VIP travel again, but that would leave me with 30 gems. I paid for the last 2 months, but I was never able to buy any clothes or hair with gems. After 1 month I earned just enough to pay for traveling.
    Now I did a gig in Paris. 510 $ for traveling - to earn 280 $.
    Don't see the reason why to go to work then..
    Earned a giftbox and got some KK points what drives me closer to the incredible goal of earning my 5th pair of gladiator sandals. My doll doesn't have any real shoes.
    I thought when I level up something will change, but I am not any richer, it's just a struggle.
    Level 21 and it's like I started playing yesterday.
    Giftboxes are ridiculous - you can literally end up with a pile of s**t.

I agree on so many points! We need a jet ASAP in this game, that would make the gameplay soooooooooooo much better cause to pay monthly for something isn't a nice solution actually is a huge problem to deal with since the price to travel for 'free' is too expensive!

Angela my game is ok!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Just a heads up. The event points are still off this week. :( I think Glu moderator said it will be fixed "next version of the game", meaning next update?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Probably next update, which should come soon. I can't wait for it, and hopefully it will solve both my game's progress saving issue.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Good news: I got enough stickers for the shoes
    Expected news: The dress was in both palettes and of course always that one box away
    Bad news: My Krew has been quiet for days and I think I need a new one :(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Good news: I got enough stickers for the shoes
    Expected news: The dress was in both palettes and of course always that one box away
    Bad news: My Krew has been quiet for days and I think I need a new one :(

Hi Kayla,

the other KKH crew may be an option (i'm in it)... it's currently full, but there are inactive members that maybe could make way for a forum friend!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »

Same here!:eek:

I'm having a hard time with this event, I'm so behind and it's sooooooooooo dificult to finish Perry's gigs they are much longer than the storylines gigs that have the same amount of hours... Is that accurate???

Really I never had to go look for energy on the game's tappables before, I finished a 3h gig with just 10 minutes left!

I'm avoiding the weekend gigs, but Perry's gigs feel exactly like those, I did an 1h gig that ate all my energy! And I can't see where the gig will take place.

Unfortunately the waiting time between the storyline gigs now are about 5h to me. Angel is living the hell this weekend lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I'm also trying to avoid the event gigs but I accidentally hit ready for the first one. I have to get it done, otherwise I won't get any other side gigs. Stupid me. :( Therefore, Vats, I don't know if there's any changes on side gigs this weekend. It used to be pretty easy. I might be able to test it out when I finish the first weekend gig. Did anyone do the first weekend gig? Can we invite a contact for the gig?

I'm having some image issues ...

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱