Options

8-25-16 Weekend Event

2Next

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    Hi Kayla,

the other KKH crew may be an option (i'm in it)... it's currently full, but there are inactive members that maybe could make way for a forum friend!

if you guys had space that'd be swell. Everly always looks like she's have such a great time lol

Oh and I finished the first 6 hr gig for this weekend and you CAN invite someone! Only problem is Rome has 2 tappables, so I'd use all my energy and make the flight to Jackson (since it was just $30) and stay there tapping things every like 4 min til my energy is up again then back to Milan. It's a bit expensive, but it's the only way I finish the 6 hours.

Also, I got 10 stickers from my 3 boxes. Again, if it was easier to win things I'd go for that dress, but I'm going to save my gems. If we do get an update this wk I want to be ready and if not, there is a romper I have my eye on in the shop.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks for the info and tips. I think I will try to hold it back as long as I can. :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Truthfully, some weekends when I can't babysit a 6 hour gig, I just start it before bed and get a terrible score on it. I'm at the end of my story lines and a 1-3 hr gig that Perry calls about after is a lot easier when things get busy.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm also trying to avoid the event gigs but I accidentally hit ready for the first one. I have to get it done, otherwise I won't get any other side gigs. Stupid me. :( Therefore, Vats, I don't know if there's any changes on side gigs this weekend. It used to be pretty easy. I might be able to test it out when I finish the first weekend gig. Did anyone do the first weekend gig? Can we invite a contact for the gig?

I'm having some image issues ...

image.jpg

oh my... love at first sight that hair!!! that is nice!
  • Options
    oh my... love at first sight that hair!!! that is nice!

It would be better if it showed the ombré. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Truthfully, some weekends when I can't babysit a 6 hour gig, I just start it before bed and get a terrible score on it. I'm at the end of my story lines and a 1-3 hr gig that Perry calls about after is a lot easier when things get busy.

Is there any down side on not finishing a gig with 5 Star rating in KK? The 5-Star rating achivements are just adding up the number of gigs we do on percentage, right? Not like in KKH, we have to get 5-star rating with 100-150 gigs in a row to get the rewards.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Doesn't anyone else's game keep freezing? Mine does like every 5 minutes and it's getting to be so annoying. I have to keep force stopping it.

Yes and then my krew and gift box icon disappeared but since it mysteriously fixed itself (i'd like to think that a moderator fixed it for me since I did message them for help)

I've not had issues with it freezing
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    X0mij6I.png?1

*pheew* so relieved, I thought I wouldn't make it!

After loosing 12h of event while my game wasn't fixed and seriously I got lots of Perry's 1h gigs that I needed like 40 energy bolts, thought that I was doomed, but nothing that waking up to do night shifts doens't solve it lol

Oh the addiction!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Good to see you made it! Congrats, Vats!
    I finished it too. Just trying to finish all this weekend's 6hr events so I don't stuck with them in the future event. So far so good. On my second one and both of them, are able to invite a contact to help, so I don't need to hunt for energy. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    I got pretty much everything in the earnable boxes and the event stuff except the hairs I fell asleep and ran out of time basically and I really wanted that hair :(
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    I got pretty much everything in the earnable boxes and the event stuff except the hairs I fell asleep and ran out of time basically and I really wanted that hair :(

Wow, that sucks! I stayed up late last night to make sure I had enough points to get the hair because I was not finishing this event without getting the hair. It's my favorite earnable/buyable/gift box hair so far.
  • Options
    Wow, that sucks! I stayed up late last night to make sure I had enough points to get the hair because I was not finishing this event without getting the hair. It's my favorite earnable/buyable/gift box hair so far.

I wasn't feeling too well so I past out after taking pain killers and slept through my alarm that hair was probably the only hair I've liked whenever there is hair in the events and I missed an opportunity to get it because I got sick and fell asleep