Options

Christmas Update coming soon?

Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
Should we be expecting any time this week? We just finished the last event of the current update, and I thought maybe it's already around December... are we also receiving something MAJOR like in KKH? I know for the U.S it's thanksgiving this Thursday so maybe a fall event theme! ahaha I'm sorry for speculating... but what do you guys think?
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I'd honestly love a fall theme! Especially with cute fall and winter type clothes. I don't know if we'll get a major update or a regular one with just a new location, new clothes, and events for the month. I also don't know if they'd include a Christmas update, since it is more than a month away. I think the update should come today or tomorrow because events are usually on a Thursday.
  • Options
    I'd honestly love a fall theme! Especially with cute fall and winter type clothes. I don't know if we'll get a major update or a regular one with just a new location, new clothes, and events for the month. I also don't know if they'd include a Christmas update, since it is more than a month away. I think the update should come today or tomorrow because events are usually on a Thursday.

I agree we need more seasonal clothing in the game... you might be right I just realized that the events usually ends with 1 week left in the month for a new update to come out and the day of Christmas won't be able to fit in with the upcoming update. Maybe the new location will be Turkey? like a little play on Thanksgiving! lol I actually just thought of this now, with Kylie's new pop-up store they should do a take on it in game like the one that they did before with other clothing stores.. but I'm not sure of doll's running around in lingerie (If that's what her whole Pop-Up shop is all about). LOL
  • Options
    Ari97Ari97 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I completely agree with you girls, and I neeeeed a fur coat! Pls Glu:o
    Ari
    Retro Rose🌹🌹🌹
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Maybe not a Christmas update just yet but perhaps a Thanksgiving one of some sort?

i just got an update did anyone else?

nx3qx2.png
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yes, there's a new update (2.5) out today! We're releasing an iMessage app so you can share stickers with more friends and of course there's additional clothing too.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Yes, there's a new update (2.5) out today! We're releasing an iMessage app so you can share stickers with more friends and of course there's additional clothing too.

That's awesome Kalinda
  • Options
    Ari97Ari97 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Is anyone else's game not loading after doing the update??:(
    Ari
    Retro Rose🌹🌹🌹
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    What on earth is up with these new eyes? If they're even new? tumblr_oh27wfNE1n1tvpgovo1_1280.png
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    How do you get the special offer if you are already in a krew? lol
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Chelsea. wrote: »

i don't know if you can
  • Options
    ZovyZoZovyZo Registered Users 39 Posts

I was was wondering the same thing
  • Options
    TeaStefaniTeaStefani Registered Users 9 Posts
    Ari97 wrote: »
    Is anyone else's game not loading after doing the update??:(
    I have the same problem.
  • Options
    kiko.park wrote: »
    What on earth is up with these new eyes? If they're even new? tumblr_oh27wfNE1n1tvpgovo1_1280.png

There is a new option for eyes in my game for players level 26, but they aren't glitching in my game like they are in yours.
  • Options

I'd like to know this too! Them boots are cute & unique and extra k-gems is always nice. :)
  • Options
    Yeah this is what happens when it blinks but even without that they look kinda odd? The eyes are barely there. I'm a little confused about it tbh.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

OMG that is a great offer!! I would like to know that too!!
    IMG_1705.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    lettyspaghettiolettyspaghettio Registered Users 25 Posts
    There is a new option for eyes in my game for players level 26, but they aren't glitching in my game like they are in yours.

OMG kiko that looks hilarious... mine don't glitch like that... wow...:o
    Kennedy~
    Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    wow... that offer makes me wanna leave my krew! unfairrrr! :rolleyes:
    Kennedy~
    Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I've shared these glitches and bugs with the team. We're working on a fix!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    I've shared these glitches and bugs with the team. We're working on a fix!
    Thank you! :)
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    We can't get the rewards if we are already in a krew? Not fair!! :mad:
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    Not being able to get the rewards by already being in a krew is a little unfortunate, I'll admit. I don't really want to leave my krew, especially as I'm the leader. :(
    Major? *nods head* major ...
  • Options
    Kkh.IceSwanKkh.IceSwan Registered Users 29 Posts
    So I just left my krew and join a new one but I didnt get the rewards, so I don't know what is going on here.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I don't have any new items in my closet..? Anyone experiencing this too?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I don't have any new items in my closet..? Anyone experiencing this too?

Linda, in my game, all the yellow exclamation points are on my earned event items but I do see new items in my closet after the update.
    Maybe this is the case in your game, too? See if you identify any new items in your closet.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    Has anyone else had a huge amount of invites sent to people to join your krew that you didn't send? I've updated and 14 invites have been sent out and each time I refresh the app, more people are added to the invite list.
    Major? *nods head* major ...
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Excited for a new update!

Oh wow but the loading screen now takes forever to load for me. That's not a complain, it's just a fact. As I always say, as long as no glitch is there I don't mind lobg loading screens.

Angeline, my wardrobe has the same thing with those yellow marks. But I can see new stuffs there as well.

Ladouce, I think it's liiiiittle bit soon for Christmas event. Let's judt wait till December. I am sure winter and Christmas decorations will be add same as some winter clothes.

I agree with you guys, more-autumn-clothes. My doll still looks like in the middle of summer and it's already freezing in my country haha!

The new eyes looks soooo asian for me. I am actually happy for those who were complaining for "non-asian features in game", but it looks like those people won't be happy anyway. Glu add Hong Kong - asian city, the eyes -asian feature and people still complaining. You have it hard, Glu. Unfortunately.

The special offer looks super great. But I quite don't understand how it works. People in krew won't get it? People who left and join new krew won't get it too as Kkh.IceSwan said?
    The other thing is I didn't even get the special offer. Perhaps, it's because I am in krew? A lot of questions.

And what about storyline gigs? Did you guys get any? Because I don't.
  • Options
    Too bad those eyes were poorly executed.. Looks like someone squinting their eyes tbh.
  • Options
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    Excited for a new update!

Oh wow but the loading screen now takes forever to load for me. That's not a complain, it's just a fact. As I always say, as long as no glitch is there I don't mind lobg loading screens.

Angeline, my wardrobe has the same thing with those yellow marks. But I can see new stuffs there as well.

Ladouce, I think it's liiiiittle bit soon for Christmas event. Let's judt wait till December. I am sure winter and Christmas decorations will be add same as some winter clothes.

I agree with you guys, more-autumn-clothes. My doll still looks like in the middle of summer and it's already freezing in my country haha!

The new eyes looks soooo asian for me. I am actually happy for those who were complaining for "non-asian features in game", but it looks like those people won't be happy anyway. Glu add Hong Kong - asian city, the eyes -asian feature and people still complaining. You have it hard, Glu. Unfortunately.

The special offer looks super great. But I quite don't understand how it works. People in krew won't get it? People who left and join new krew won't get it too as Kkh.IceSwan said?
    The other thing is I didn't even get the special offer. Perhaps, it's because I am in krew? A lot of questions.

And what about storyline gigs? Did you guys get any? Because I don't.

ahahaha Lucy! It's probably just me and my overly excitement for the holidays... as soon as the ber-months hit it's Christmas for me lol! Also the new eyes! I have seen some photos of them and they really do look like asian inspired and I love them, just to show how much Glu listens to our suggestions. THANKS GLU!! <3<3
  • Options
    Hmm I have a problem with that "Join a Krew" offer. it's showing up for me but I can't claim it :rolleyes:
    Kennedy~
    Retro Rose🌹