Options

Khit Khat (general chat thread)

GirlyGirly Registered Users 31 Posts
I thought a chat thread was needed since most of the threads have to do with the game speculation or specific bugs, etc.
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    oowb9Ia.png can we talk about how good our realtor looks. I kinda want that hair
  • Options
    I love her in general! Especially her face shape and eyebrows.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    She's more stylish than the realtor in KKH.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I wish her body type was available for us and her lipstick cause the light shades look kinda crazy on the darker dolls sometimes
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    I also really like her dress, the grey and the style is so cute! Plus the hair is kinda cool too.
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    She's more stylish than the realtor in KKH.

And she seems so much nicer. When I can't buy a house in KK I feel like I'm being judged like I just totally wasted her time. In K&K it's like "That's OK! See you later!" :-D
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Omg, I know..the passive aggressiveness of it all. I'd check my stars/cash twice before going into a house for sale on KKH bc of the sales girl lol
  • Options
    kdominiquekdominique Registered Users 22 Posts
    Speaking of the realtor... Am I the only one loving this NY apartment? Seeing the property in V1 makes me sooooo excited for what's to come.

upl3r1k.jpg
    --
    key-are-ah | KKH . K&K | GC: kdominique*
  • Options
    Do the homes in this game serve any purpose? Can we throw parties?
  • Options
    MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    I knew I couldn't have been the only one that thought the realtor was effortlessly flawless. So poised and classy. And yes we need that hair.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • Options
    I'm mad that Perry is suggesting that my doll should buy the Jackson hole home and that property is expensive. The gigs doesn't pay enough money on this game. That task is still pending on my game smt
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LcperkgirlLcperkgirl Registered Users 12 Posts
    MsReanna wrote: »
    I knew I couldn't have been the only one that thought the realtor was effortlessly flawless. So poised and classy. And yes we need that hair.

Lol yea! I really want that hair. She is so much more flawless compared to the KKH realtor.
    GC: brainygranger
    I'm Lilly in KKH and KK games.
    My star id in Britney Spears game is: J7D778G4.
    Would love to be friends!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Her hair is super shiny and glossy.

Yep crazy, haven't got down to buying the Jackson Hole property yet because it costs 10k cash lol. And it's annoying that when Perry calls for gigs, he doesn't say the timing nor where it is at. He keeps sending me to New York or Paris that costs a bomb to travel there.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LcperkgirlLcperkgirl Registered Users 12 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Her hair is super shiny and glossy.

Yep crazy, haven't got down to buying the Jackson Hole property yet because it costs 10k cash lol. And it's annoying that when Perry calls for gigs, he doesn't say the timing nor where it is at. He keeps sending me to New York or Paris that costs a bomb to travel there.

Yeah that is why I really hope in one of the updates that add the feature that is in KKH. The one where you get a bit of cash when using your energy when doing gigs or dates. Cause I'm with you, it just takes too dang long to get the money for stuff.
    GC: brainygranger
    I'm Lilly in KKH and KK games.
    My star id in Britney Spears game is: J7D778G4.
    Would love to be friends!
  • Options
    LStarLStar Registered Users 17 Posts
    I got a call from Perry saying I'm the brand ambassador for Decker Surfwear or whatever and that I have a gift in my closet. I looked everywhere in my closet and there's nothing there?? Anyone else have this problem?
  • Options
    I'm not exactly sure. I know the only gift is a pair of sunglasses from Kylie.

I think I recall a little something, check your gift box section, I'm thinking he gave a free box to open.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I just deleted that f**king game. I'm seriously mad.
    Here's what happened: I wrote in several threads already that at least 4 times a day when I try to open my game, it opens on "Create a character" screen All I have to do is click "restore save" or whatever it called button and restore my save, but NO. After I do it it crashes like 99 times out of 100 and I have to sit there trying to enter the game for hours because it just doesn't work. Then a couple of hours later it finally starts working and I enter the game, see that the time of my task is over and I lose followers.
    Okay. I was hoping that soon they will fix it. But today when I was doing my "trying to enter K&K routine" I accidentely clicked "START", freaked out, closed the game, opened it again, pressed "restore save" and oh, it didn't crush this time. My save was gone. F this game, seriously, I'm so mad at myself for having spent so much time and nerves on it. Thanks God I din't spend real money. I'm sad because I've just hit 150 000 followers and bought the cutest hairstyle. It's all gone now. There's no way I'll ever start again. Kim K forever.

Rant over
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    I went into my game and suddenly saw the option to watch ads for KStars. There wasn't this option for people who played after the worldwide release. Can others check too?
    PM to add
  • Options
    I've always been able to watch videos for k gems and started playing after the worldwide release
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    It's been weeks since I was able to play so I just disputed my purchases in Kendall and Kylie through PayPal. Hopefully I will get my money back. :)
  • Options
    I just noticed that too! I can also watch ads to get energy bolts, but only 3 per day (gems or bolts)
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    I just got to the 100K club and got 2 times 100 gems! I'm so happy haha, but am I the only one who got this awesome glitch?
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    I just got to the 100K club and got 2 times 100 gems! I'm so happy haha, but am I the only one who got this awesome glitch?

I got that glitch on my game weeks ago but that's when my game crashed that day and I couldn't play my game for weeks.😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I think that her style looks really ratchet. Why on earth would you wear a dress with sneakers on? The glasses doesn't go with that oufit on neither smh

image.php?di=VKW1E.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    I haven't been able to get into the game for almost 2 weeks now :(....seriously everyday I keep getting that message saying where's Robert so I probably lost all of my fans already *pouts*...
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options

It doesn't only happen for 100k milestone. I believe it happens randomly, I got lucky a few times.
    PM to add
  • Options
    I think that her style looks really ratchet. Why on earth would you wear a dress with sneakers on? The glasses doesn't go with that oufit on neither smh

image.php?di=VKW1E.jpg

I do wear dress with sneakers, casual wear. But I def wouldn't wear that particular sneakers with her dress. I had been eyeing her pouch since the beginning tho. What I like is that she has a bigger body size :)
    PM to add
  • Options
    I was wondering lately if there will be a VIP event soon in K&K, because I want to buy a hairstyle really badly but I'm waiting to spend my gems...
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    I was wondering lately if there will be a VIP event soon in K&K, because I want to buy a hairstyle really badly but I'm waiting to spend my gems...

What's a VIP event? Do they offer limited items? If they do, I'd like to save my gems too! :o
  • Options

I'm desperately waiting for a V.I.P. event too.
    What's a VIP event? Do they offer limited items? If they do, I'd like to save my gems too! :o

Yep a V.I.P. event is when you basically spend on anything that cost kgems and the earn able and/or gift box clothing are availiable during the timer.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG