• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    NfMfuqL.png
    E4Unr36.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    image.jpg1_zps6saf9kxd.jpg
    Ironically, I got the shoes, how am I supposed to style whatever those are? >:[
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    KAKcFlH.jpg
    GOIAPjl.jpg

I like the jumpsuit, I will grind for sure! The gift box outfit I actually do like, the top is Chinese-inspired and the skirt is cute. But not the shoes.
    PM to add
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Set alarms to finish my 8hr gig over night. 10 energy in my first box :/
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    KAKcFlH.jpg
    GOIAPjl.jpg

I like the jumpsuit, I will grind for sure! The gift box outfit I actually do like, the top is Chinese-inspired and the skirt is cute. But not the shoes.

I love seeing the fashion how they wore it too!!! Thanks
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Does anyone know how many event points you get after finishing an 8-hour gig?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Does anyone know how many event points you get after finishing an 8-hour gig?

20 points. Each item from earnable or gift box adds an additional 4 points.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    ok, so I did an 8 hour gig, got the first box, but never actually got it...again

Go to the giftbox screen and at the bottom There should be a bar that says open now
  • Options
    TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Do you have to be on a certain level to get the event?
    GC: TTemb
  • Options
    Ugh after reaching level 16-17 8hr events really do take forever. Before if I timed it right with the energy refills I could get it done in 5-6 hrs depending on if you could invite a friend to help. Now it literally takes the FULL 8hrs to finish
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh these items are gorgeous. I sent in my ticket about no tasks, Maybe I'll have something to do next event.:) I love Kendall's outfit.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh these items are gorgeous. I sent in my ticket about no tasks, Maybe I'll have something to do next event.:) I love Kendall's outfit.

This happened to me once, I was so depressed when I thought I wasn't going to be able to do it. I left the room of the event and then I closed down the app on my phone (not just exited, actually closed it) and when I came back I had actions to do.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I'm not a big fan of the earnable items for the males this weekend. But on the brightside i got the pants in my free giftbox!
    image_zps5rf97fow.png

I feel like the probability of getting the weekend event clothing in the giftboxes is so much less than it is in KKH? But maybe that's why they give us more chances to earn free giftboxes.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I got the silver shoes in one of my boxes. They are interesting, but I really don't have anything to wear them with. Working on an 8 hour event now, but with as slow as it goes, I'll be lucky to get the overalls.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    You get ten extra points for doing the event gig the one with your landlord
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    i got the pants and tat from the box and 120 gems and 2 event stickers i wanna buy more gems but im just going to wait and see if i get it in the free box it i get enough points.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    Got the pants too, in my first box. I really want the tattoo but no luck.

v4XfNj2.png

xgTCBbk.png

3moIGt4.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Ugh after reaching level 16-17 8hr events really do take forever. Before if I timed it right with the energy refills I could get it done in 5-6 hrs depending on if you could invite a friend to help. Now it literally takes the FULL 8hrs to finish

That's so true! Just got level 16 and I feel like I'll maybeee get to the third box, or the shoes if I grind all night. We'll see!

Also got one and three stickers in my first two gift boxes. They're literally the worst! I'm just hoping to get the skirt or shirt in the third one, or at least stickers to get the weird silver shoes...
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Is it just me or are these events nearly impossible to complete? I might get to the next to last item if I grind all day tomorrow... Otherwise I'll probably only get the shoes.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    lol what, Glu is seriously crazy. 400 points for the last item.

300 would have already killed me. I had been grinding all day and all night and just got to the 2nd last item on one game.

I don't know seriously, are they thinking these gig events are super easy or what? I know there are tons of hackers out there completing them in an instant but Glu is making events tougher and tougher for people who don't hack.

They changed the requirements.
    Item 1: 15 points
    Item 2: 40 points -> 35 points
    Item 3: 70 points -> 75 points
    Item 4: 105 points -> 150 points
    Item 5: 150 points -> 225 points
    Item 6: 200 points -> 400 points

Glu, you don't just go doubling the requirements for event like this! Absurd!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Is it just me or are these events nearly impossible to complete? I might get to the next to last item if I grind all day tomorrow... Otherwise I'll probably only get the shoes.

I actually gave up with the professional gigs on this game. The dating events is better for me since it's a stress-free grinding one.
    Naimonster wrote: »
    lol what, Glu is seriously crazy. 400 points for the last item.

300 would have already killed me. I had been grinding all day and all night and just got to the 2nd last item on one game.

I don't know seriously, are they thinking these gig events are super easy or what? I know there are tons of hackers out there completing them in an instant but Glu is making events tougher and tougher for people who don't hack.

They changed the requirements.
    Item 1: 15 points
    Item 2: 40 points -> 35 points
    Item 3: 70 points -> 75 points
    Item 4: 105 points -> 150 points
    Item 5: 150 points -> 225 points
    Item 6: 200 points -> 400 points

Glu, you don't just go doubling the requirements for event like this! Absurd!

Glu must have lost their **** minds for sure!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i won't be home much tomorrow so IF i watch enough videos for energy MAYBE i'll get the shoes, but I think I'll just be happy with the 3rd box esp since I'm doing an 8 hour event now that'll take half the night and by the end I'll be too upset.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    I give up I keep getting these 8 hour gigs and not finishing w/ 5 stars cause of how this whole lack of tappables and being able to get energy without waiting or spending a disgusting amount of gems for it....I tried to be positive but whatever maybe next wekend
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I think I'll only be able to get up to the fourth box. In my free boxes I got the shoes, 500 cash & 100 Diamonds, which I desperately need, so not too bad :)
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    im fina pull my hair out i need dat tee from the second thing that goes with the pants. i dont wanna buy gems *cries*
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Seriously.... I return to the game as my energy had refilled and my progress had been reset... I was at 225/400 (just won the shoes), but now it says 0/15... Realisticly, I was never going to get the jumpsuit, there just isn't enough time and there are way too few tapables, but it is really really enoying... Especially since this happened to me last week too. Difference this week is that the items I already won are still on my wardrobe while last week's just disappeared. I contacted Glu (as I did last week), but since they could not help me then, I'm pretty sure they can't help me now...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Dang I got 70 points left to the last item, think I can do it? I just came back from event so dead tired.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    I managed to get the shoes and I'm happy enough. I'm not gonna bother chasing the last item because it's just impossible. I agree with Nai, 400 points for the last item is crazy! Glu should make the event longer and/or add more tappables, imo.
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo
  • Options
    dafug the same thing just happened to me? I was 50-something points away from 400, the black jumpsuit. I leveled up, my game crashed, I came back to the game and everything reset.

dafug I grinded so hard 2 days for, setting alarms thru the night.

mighty p issed, so much time wasted.
    PM to add
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    The same thing happened to me Nai! I leveled up, game crashed ect... Now there's a little over an hour left... I'm beyond p!ssed

Idk W.T.F Is going on with this never ending event, I can only assume it has something to do with Day Light Saving time... but Glu needs to get it together ASAP!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player