Options

Weekend Event 3/31

suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
I've been waiting on someone to start a thread today but no one has so I guess I'll do it!!! We usually have some type of information by this point! Last week the event had already started by this time. I've looked on Instagram but haven't found any spoilers yet.

What do people think? April's fools themed?Professional or dating, or maybe they will finally give a new type in this game?

I have a counter on my game for like 10pm eastern, but idk if that corresponds to the pac sun sale (15% off IRL if you use the code that expires on 4/1).
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Well I hope it is a dating event since those are pretty easy to complete but we'll see. I think the event should start in 4 hours or so.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I've been lurking on IG all day hoping to find a spoiler, but no luck yet.

I've been thinking what if it's a VIP event...I bet we would have to spend a ridiculous amount of K-Gems ... like 1000

The KKH April Fool event is clever lol. I see it as an early Halloween costume:)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I was waiting for someone to make a thread, too! Haha! I planned on doing it if no one had by a certain time. I hope it's a nice event with new HAIR.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I was waiting for someone to make a thread, too! Haha! I planned on doing it if no one had by a certain time. I hope it's a nice event with new HAIR.

Yes!! New hair would be nice!!! The St. Patrick's day one is only good for day!!

I loved when they did the dating event with the tattoo. I wouldn't mind another tat!

VIP would be nice too, I have gems saved up and things I want to buy that I won't buy until we get VIP
  • Options
    RosyAliceRosyAlice Registered Users 22 Posts
    New hair would be totally awesome! :D

Crossing my fingers for a dating event!
    I only have 8 hour Storyline Gigs which seem to be the kind in which you can't invite any friends :(
    Hello! Im Rosy~
    I Play KKH on my iPhone, feel free to add me, I don't bite!
    GC: RosyAlice

I love videogames, cats, anime, dress up games, sushi, sweets.. especially chocolate! Don't ever take your eyes off your chocolate bar if you're near me, it might disappear mysteriously! 
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    ? where is it?
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Maybe they're waiting for the Pacsun Collection thing to be over? It should be on by now... Can't wait! :o
  • Options
    GirlyGirly Registered Users 31 Posts
    I've been rummaging through Instagram and Twitter, and there's buzz of a new clothing collection that's supposedly coming out tomorrow. It seems unlikely, but I'm in favor of a huge update with lots of new clothes and hair!
  • Options
    All the Pac Sun is mixed in with the regular wardrobe stuff now...but where's the event???

The anticipation is killing me

Andriod player
  • Options
    Girly wrote: »
    I've been rummaging through Instagram and Twitter, and there's buzz of a new clothing collection that's supposedly coming out tomorrow. It seems unlikely, but I'm in favor of a huge update with lots of new clothes and hair!

Omg, seriously? That would be so nice! I'm dying to see new clothes and especially new hair styles! Can't wait! :o

It is, @DMV_Doll? Haven't check that, that's nice, though! All the clothes are mixed now or just the ones we had the chance to buy? There were definitely some nice pieces of clothing there! ;)

The Pacsun Collection is over, so... Where is the new event? Lol, I'm so waiting for it! :D
  • Options
    Ugh I had a feeling that the timer was counting down to the pacsun screen disappearing. WTH where is our event??!! Is this part of an April fools joke??!
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Ugh I had a feeling that the timer was counting down to the pacsun screen disappearing. WTH where is our event??!! Is this part of an April fools joke??!

In their defense, April Fool's is tomorrow... lol.
    In other news, it feels so weird not to have a notification on the gift box icon. xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    All the Pac Sun is mixed in with the regular wardrobe stuff now...but where's the event???

The anticipation is killing me

Whew. Glad I didn't pay for something at the last moment. I wasn't really sure what I wanted and almost bought something just to buy. Now I have time to decide for another 30+ days lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Found more details on IG about the new clothes tomorrow. Looks like it's going to be from "Nour Hammour". The pic didn't show the actual clothes but showed a screenshot from one of those videos that Kendall and Kylie post through the "news" section of our feed. I don't know how to upload pics from Instagram or else I'd share...
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Whew. Glad I didn't pay for something at the last moment. I wasn't really sure what I wanted and almost bought something just to buy. Now I have time to decide for another 30+ days lol

I bought the laced top because I loved it & wanted to get it since a long time but if I'd knew it would still be in the wardrobe I would've kept my gems for a possible VIP event... Boo me lol

Also I can't wait for the event, I feel like the forums are kinda dead without them... I'm hoping for an update with big change like maybe gifts? To make the game entertaining all week long.
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    There's no new event yet and I lost what I did through out the day :( Hope they get this fixed very soon.

Can't wait for the new event though :o
  • Options
    GirlyGirly Registered Users 31 Posts
    Some clothes from Nour Hammour:
    0a21046c608745dbbc52918a096b4aac.png

It seems more Kendall's style than Kylie's if you ask me. But yeah, the general consciousness is that a line will be released tomorrow. I can't wait though, I love all the jackets and sunglasses!:o
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    There's actually huge update in store. So I hope the event will start when I update.
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    So nothing happened. :D
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wait, some of you got an update? I'm iOS, but did not receive one.
    Really looking forward to seeing the clothes for this event. Just saw the ones from KKH and they were hilarious!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I think that updat e was for all the glitches about people's games not saving progress and for the people who couldn't even play because the game kept freezing and the people who weren't getting gigs

I hope we get a dating event gigs teyre my favorite
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    I think that updat e was for all the glitches about people's games not saving progress and for the people who couldn't even play because the game kept freezing and the people who weren't getting gigs

The updates on this game never fixed my in-game issues so to me when my in-game issues are still unresolved even though I contacted customer care, it's very problematic for me. It's like Glu doesn't even care at this point smh
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Doesn't look like there's going 2 be a KKG weekend event. I guess the brightside is no one will have their event points reset or have the items disappear from the wardrobe lol

Andriod player
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    So no event at all? Wow
  • Options
    sunnypinkskysunnypinksky Registered Users 19 Posts
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    So no event at all? Wow

Guess not. Glu has really disappointed me this weekend. :(
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Is there going to be an event?
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Yeyyy two hours until the event, AND new clothes
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Aha I was wondering what the timer stood for!!!
    Can't wait to see what's in store for us!
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Yeyyy two hours until the event, AND new clothes
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Debating whether I should start a gig right now or wait in hopes it's a dating event!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I dont see a timer for my male game. I did see the new store in Beverly Hills locked.
    PM to add