Options

Khit Khat (general chat thread)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Oh, she was in a relationship with former Beatle Sir Paul McCartney.[4] They married in June 2002 and Mills gave birth to Beatrice Milly McCartney on 28 October 2003. The couple separated in 2006 and finalised their highly publicised divorce in 2008. She took him to the cleaners for a huge chunk o change, and was allegedly mistreating the aging rock legend. And, a lot of the baby boomers were really ticked off. She got death threats and stuff. Then she went on Dancing with the stars to show you can dance with one leg. So, seeing Heather Mills there was funny. (I have so much useless info in my brain. lol)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    IMG_20160324_100847_zpsztqlpmwt.jpg

Really Glu??? I had to wait a week to open this...tf is it? And don't say pizza please

PhotoGrid_1458830051551_zps9fxvlmy2.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    DMV, I hate those loser prizes. Those stickers sucks lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    The bun hairstyle is so unflattering on my doll. If only it were a higher bun :/
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • Options
    MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    Do the stickers benefit us in any way ? Please Glu remove them from the gift boxes. Such a bummer getting a sticker or $50 in the gift boxes.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • Options
    Do u guys play the game in portrait or landscape on your devices???

KKG is my only Glu game that's played in portrait and I hate it. I'm hoping it's a glitch.

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Do u guys play the game in portrait or landscape on your devices???

KKG is my only Glu game that's played in portrait and I hate it. I'm hoping it's a glitch.

I don't think that it's a glitch. I think that it's on portrait mode for everybody. KKG is on portrait mode on both of my devices.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    outta know where i cant complete 8 hour like i used to gig. I used to be able to let the energy recharge 3 times and finish them
    but that no longer happens.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    I don't think that it's a glitch. I think that it's on portrait mode for everybody. KKG is on portrait mode on both of my devices.

That sucks
    outta know where i cant complete 8 hour like i used to gig. I used to be able to let the energy recharge 3 times and finish them
    but that no longer happens.

You're not by yourself. Completing 8hr gigs is brutal! It feels like each star requires full energy to fill. Even the low-profile side gigs from Perry take 4ever. If you think about it, you can't finish any professional gig without your energy refilling no matter the length (3hr or 8hr) and I'm sure that's by design to "encourage" buying energy lol.

The strategies I use are...
    If the gig allows me to invite a costar, I always tap the button above them since it gives energy and more stars. Than I set my alarm for 1hr bcuz that's when the same button will appear again.

Also, I pay attention to the buttons that use more energy, but gives less stars and vise versa. If a button takes 5 energy to fill, but only gives 3 stars in return... stay away from it lol

Andriod player
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    That sucks

You're not by yourself. Completing 8hr gigs is brutal! It feels like each star requires full energy to fill. Even the low-profile side gigs from Perry take 4ever. If you think about it, you can't finish any professional gig without your energy refilling no matter the length (3hr or 8hr) and I'm sure that's by design to "encourage" buying energy lol.

The strategies I use are...
    If the gig allows me to invite a costar, I always tap the button above them since it gives energy and more stars. Than I set my alarm for 1hr bcuz that's when the same button will appear again.

Also, I pay attention to the buttons that use more energy, but gives less stars and vise versa. If a button takes 5 energy to fill, but only gives 3 stars in return... stay away from it lol

Yeah, I've noticed in some gigs, the 1 bolt will give you like 2 stars in return and I return to those.

Also, if I have time to sit around, I'll step outside of the gig and tap whatever I can to get energy. If I'm in say BHills where there is only one tappable, I'll spend the $10 to hit up Calabasas. It takes a few minutes and sometimes you don't get any bolts, but sometimes you get lucky.

I'm def going to remember for the next gig event, do NOT go to NYC unless desperate!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Did some of you guys bought some Pacsun clothing items? I'm wondering about buying some of them since there are 3 days left to the offer...
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Did some of you guys bought some Pacsun clothing items? I'm wondering about buying some of them since there are 3 days left to the offer...

Same here! I haven't but there are a few items that are really cute. D:
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts

Two of the jumpers are so cute I couldn't resist buying!
    Does anyone know if we're going to have another chance of buying them though? Or are they going to delete them for good after the time ends?
  • Options
    I started a 6hr gig in KKG and a 8hr in KKH at the same time...guess which one I finish 1st???

The 8hr KKH gig of course! I couldn't invite a friend/co-star and never tried to get more energy to finish faster

I have a little under a hour to finish the KKG gig, but I refuse to use my K-Gems for energy lol

Andriod player
  • Options
    To anyone that has successfully completed gig events, are there any tips & strategies to complete the gig events? I've never managed to complete these particular events when this game doesn't have enough tappables and there's no purchasable vehicles just like in KKH. I have to admit though. So far, my KKG gaming experience isn't that enjoyable compared to KKH. But I'm willing to give KKG another try though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    To anyone that has successfully completed gig events, are there any tips & strategies to complete the gig events? I've never managed to complete these particular events when this game doesn't have enough tappables and there's no purchasable vehicles just like in KKH. I have to admit though. So far, my KKG gaming experience isn't that enjoyable compared to KKH. But I'm willing to give KKG another try though.

If you start a 3h or longer gig and can invite a friend, set 1 hour alarms. The friend action refreshes, it takes way longer than in KKH to complete a gig but this helps.

Also not sure if it is coincidence but whenever Perry calls for his random gigs, take the first one he gives and it'll be an hour long. If you're lucky you can complete it with full bar of energy, if not, at least by the time ends you can without tapping for energy.

And, do the event gigs.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    If you start a 3h or longer gig and can invite a friend, set 1 hour alarms. The friend action refreshes, it takes way longer than in KKH to complete a gig but this helps.

Also not sure if it is coincidence but whenever Perry calls for his random gigs, take the first one he gives and it'll be an hour long. If you're lucky you can complete it with full bar of energy, if not, at least by the time ends you can without tapping for energy.

And, do the event gigs.

Thanks Nai! I will try out those tips for future gig events.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    What happens after you've collected all the items from a gift box? Mine says done, but it won't go away lol

PhotoGrid_1460286056792_zpsx42k1det.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    It wont go away, you can keep opening. Have you also gotten all the stickers in there?
    PM to add
  • Options
    It wont go away, you can keep opening. Have you also gotten all the stickers in there?

No, I have a few stickers left :(

OMG it's going to be there till Christmas if I have to collect all the stickers too ...

Andriod player
  • Options
    I have good news. The Glu moderator helped me out. My game is fixed so that means that the glitches are gone. Now my game has storyline gigs and now I could open up my daily giftboxes. Yay me!:) I will be able to participate on both games for this week's event. I'm so motivated to grind this week.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I'm so happy to hear ur good news Carol! I know the journey may have been frustrating and taken a while, but everything worked out:D

Thats Awsome! The behind the scenes Glu Mods do more than you can imagine! They deserve so many kudos, but they prefer to stay low key, which is understandable.

I hope we get an update this week too!

Andriod player
  • Options
    Thanks DMV!:D I was thinking about to quit but I had hoped that help was on the way and I'm so glad that I didn't delete my game for the third time.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I can't enter the game!! :(
    30 minutes ago i entered last time, but now i can't anymore!!
    Anyone else have this problem??

EDIT: Ok, i deleted and reinstalled and now is working!
    For thouse who have the same problem, don't forget that you have to be signed in to Game Center or Facebook.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    BellaOnKKBellaOnKK Registered Users 8 Posts
    I've been playing since day one. Still don't know a few things:

How do I get friends if I don't want to connect to Facebook?

What more is there to do aside from completing 8hr tasks, especially if you're low on energy?

I'm on level 18, ranked 90 on my game. Seems like there's nothing much to do or to initiate.

I'm Bella on the game and I only have Kendall and Kylie's game.
  • Options
    BellaOnKK wrote: »
    I've been playing since day one. Still don't know a few things:

How do I get friends if I don't want to connect to Facebook?

What more is there to do aside from completing 8hr tasks, especially if you're low on energy?

I'm on level 18, ranked 90 on my game. Seems like there's nothing much to do or to initiate.

I'm Bella on the game and I only have Kendall and Kylie's game.

It's good you don't want to connect to Facebook, there have been reported issues. You can connect to Game Center, add friend there and they will appear in your friend list.

I'd say, just wait for energy to recharge. There's nearly nothing to do with little energy in K&K. Unless you want to go on first dates, they take up 6 energy. But you could only do that once with each person so everyone is basically "saving" them for when a date event arrives.

If you're done with story line, then just level up to 20 and wait for the next update.
    PM to add
  • Options
    BellaOnKKBellaOnKK Registered Users 8 Posts
    It's good you don't want to connect to Facebook, there have been reported issues. You can connect to Game Center, add friend there and they will appear in your friend list.

I'd say, just wait for energy to recharge. There's nearly nothing to do with little energy in K&K. Unless you want to go on first dates, they take up 6 energy. But you could only do that once with each person so everyone is basically "saving" them for when a date event arrives.

If you're done with story line, then just level up to 20 and wait for the next update.

Thank you. I'll try the Game Center to see if that helps. Otherwise I'll just wait for the updates like you suggested :)
  • Options
    My doll met this cute NPC on my new game but she wishes that he was date able but he's probably already taken. *Hint hint* ;) unavailable status lol :D
    image.php?di=JI3Z0.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    So I love internet shopping and I've been seeing so many clothing pieces from this game in online shops. I've been so tempted to buy but for some reason it seems weird to me to wear the same clothes as my virtual doll lol
  • Options
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    So I love internet shopping and I've been seeing so many clothing pieces from this game in online shops. I've been so tempted to buy but for some reason it seems weird to me to wear the same clothes as my virtual doll lol

Lol! No one would know! :o
    PM to add