Options

Work It Weekday Event 4/25

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I was advised by Glu staff to do that recently, and I had to restart my game.

Anyway, I'm so glad I don't need to resort to that again because it finally loaded after like my 20th try lol.

Oh good! I'm sorry you lost your old file. I'm so glad I didn't. honestly I don't think I would have the patience to restart so I'd probably quit.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I'm late af :( I have a lot of catching up to do
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

I'm late too. But I'm hoping since this event is short and happening so early in the week we can still get a weekend event on Friday.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Things r off to a good start ... Late ... but good :)

IMG_20160425_165308_zps0j84xonq.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Is there an update in the play store or a mini update on the game
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

Me too! Just arrived home and happy about the event even though the earnables are not very cute in my opinion... The sunglasses are nice but the red two piece seems a little weird to me. And I hate when they put some two pieces because I only get the bottom and it looks weird without the matching top... Like that leopard dress from last event. It's whatever though, because I looove the giftbox items! That hair and one piece! I hope I can get one of them even if I have the worst luck.

Anyways, the event seems a little short but it's better than nothing. Just started a 3h gig because I'm waiting for my event gigs to be available. Also wishing luck to all of you dolls, this event is bringing some action to the forum and I love it! :)
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I'm so sorry about that. I really hope they fix the glitches soon. Keep in mind, guys, this game is still kind of new. I'm not making excuses, I'm just trying to encourage everyone that hopefully in time, this game will be near bug-less the way that KKH is. I remember when KKH first was released but at the time I didn't download it so I can't attest to how many bugs there were, but I'm sure there were some. I really enjoy hanging out with everyone here and I would like that to continue, so please, GLU, fix these bugs

Thanks for posting the male outfit! I don't like the earn able outfit for the guys or girls, haha. It seems the gift box outfits are where the beauty is this time. How convenient. *eye roll*

Hello! Thank you for your reply and I totally understand! I think that what they need is just to try and focus on fixing the glitches rather than posting new things some people can't even get access too. :( But thank you so much, I totally underatand and I was actually surprised on how quickly they answered my ticket. I'm just waiting now for it to get fixed! :o
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I'm not like this but honestly I'm tired

fa7dao.jpg

Sorry not sorry
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    I'm not like this but honestly I'm tired

fa7dao.jpg

Sorry not sorry

Same :( and it's so sad because I love the game so much! I really enjoy playing it but with all these glitches it's way too hard now.
  • Options
    I hate the gigs that are 8 hours and you can't invite a friend. :(
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm only stuck with 1 hr gigs on my new game. I'm not even sure if it's possible that I'm gonna finish the event on my new game. My 1st freebie gift box had got me on a rough start though. I won $1000. I have the worst luck when it comes to gift boxes on KKH & KKG.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    There is no way I'll finish this since I've started so late and will be out of the house some tomorrow. Bummer cause I'd at least like the red skirt, but I'll push for the sunglasses at least <crosses fingers>
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Yes!!! I've won the choker necklace on my 2nd freebie giftbox.
    image.php?di=EMZPN.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Seems everyone is winning the choker. Haha!
    congrats!
    Also, I've noticed that the choker has been in the middle box, top row for everyone.
    For me it was in that spot on my first freebie box but I missed it, then I got it in the first box on the second row. But it seems to be on the middle one at the top for everyone at least once. :O
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Opened my first box and got 3 stickers... Well, could've been worst! I really wish I could get the hair, it's gorgeous though :)
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I just got the choker by collecting stickers. I have 1 free box left. If I don't get the hair or jumpsuit I might just have to spend some diamonds chasing either one :eek:
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

My male android game has the event, thank goodness, because the earnables are nice!

Yeah! I love the guy earnables!! Pulled out my iPad to play even though that game is SOO laggy for some reason. It's not even like my iPad has storage full so idk, but nonetheless. I got the sunglasses in my second gift box on the hush. For girls I have 4 event stickers from 2 boxes.
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Ok, my ios is level 11 in the game. (DOn't laugh, it's the lowest of the devices) and I have no event. But, the Android games both got the event.

That's seriously weird!! My iPad game is at level 10 and I have it (I only play him for events when I like the guys clothes)
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I swear glu has lost their minds with this event... I mean we have a DAY to do what would normally take an entire weekend. Not to mention that most of us have school/work for that day so can't play anyway. Plus with as slow as energy regenerates on the game, it seems like the only possible chance I have of completing this event is if I don't sleep at all tonight and spend 12 hours tapping away.

That's obviously not happening so I'm just going to settle for my 120 kgems from my free giftbox and carry on.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    I swear glu has lost their minds with this event... I mean we have a DAY to do what would normally take an entire weekend. Not to mention that most of us have school/work for that day so can't play anyway. Plus with as slow as energy regenerates on the game, it seems like the only possible chance I have of completing this event is if I don't sleep at all tonight and spend 12 hours tapping away.

That's obviously not happening so I'm just going to settle for my 120 kgems from my free giftbox and carry on.

It is a rather short event, but we need fewer event points than normal to make up for it. :/
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    I wasn't able to get the hair & now I have 40 some K-Gems but atleast I got the choker and jumpsuit which I'm fine with :) Hopefully the giftbox for the next event won't have any hair :P

image.jpg1_zps64rcsdih.jpg
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
  • Options
    nivid wrote: »
    I just got the choker by collecting stickers. I have 1 free box left. If I don't get the hair or jumpsuit I might just have to spend some diamonds chasing either one :eek:

I just got the choker by getting stickers in my 2nd box too. I'm super close to the glasses too so I can't wait for the last giftbox! Wishing for the hair so badly since it should be in my palette.
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    I just got the choker by getting stickers in my 2nd box too. I'm super close to the glasses too so I can't wait for the last giftbox! Wishing for the hair so badly since it should be in my palette.

Good luck Holografics the hair is really beautiful. It reminds me of one of my favorite hairs in KKH. Hope you get itt! :D
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
  • Options
    I did an 8 hour, a 3 hour, and working on another 8 hour (bless leveling up). Thank goodness that Glu realized this may be a quickie and dropped the event points I've got the glasses and after this event will def have the 3rd box. Hope one of the other events in my timeline are a 3 hour cause if I get the skirt I'm golden.

Didn't get anything exciting in my first boxes, just money and 2 stickers. Never saw the hair or the outfit in my pallets.
    IOS

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I got the choker and free energy which helped me to get the first two giftboxes and the glasses. I got one more giftbox to open I'm.hoping for either hair or gems lol and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the top tho not enough time
  • Options
    I have 5 out of 6 of the earnable items. The last item needs 125 points for anyone who was wondering.

I got the choker and jumper from the gift boxes, but no hair. I'm really sad about it but i am happy I at least got the choker and jumper. :)

I'm calling it a night. I'll finish the event tomorrow. Good luck, all!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    I'm done for today with 78 points total collected. I'll just get the missing 47 points tomoorw.
    Good night everyone!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
  • Options
    Got 3 more stickers in my 3rd box which means I got the necklace, whew. Just glad I got something lol. Still never saw the hair or outfit so def not spending gems on that.

Unfortunately right now my lineup is 8 hour gigs so looks like I'll do some late night grinding. If I make it home tomorrow with some time to spare to get the top, gravy, I'll be OK.

Good luck tomorrow everyone!
    IOS

• Options
    This event seems like it's almost impossible to finish since Glu didn't give enough time.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    So everything went well for me. I won the necklace, 100 gems in boxes, already have the last event box and was preparing for catch the clothes and now bang. I have nothing. Nothing have saved and clearly I won't be able to finish this event.

Looks like glu didn't fix anything AGAIN. Can you at least care about this saving bug or you totally ignore it? You didn't event release some fix update glu. You didn't even TRY for some fix update. Seriously, this makes me upset and I am not far away to delete this broken game.

Bet they won't even read this.