Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It's very weird that these identical twins have the same name Eric. (It's a real friend playing two different male dolls on my game)

They're dressed up alike too.

sypjdc.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    For now lol

Mine is 55 pages, but it will be closed soon. Oh well...in the grand scheme of things ... It's really not that serious or important to me 

138695737547_zps5fc7bzjh.gif

That lavender unicorn is ADORABLE!!! I wish Glu would give us a pet unicorn.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    That lavender unicorn is ADORABLE!!! I wish Glu would give us a pet unicorn.

Her name is Twilight Sparkle by the way. :)
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Unfortunatelly Fred is gone for good. So Sassi decided to start dating again. Here I present you 2 of her long time friends. They both want her. They are both sweet lol so she can't decide which one to start dating lol

w81gnp.jpg

Which one do you prefer?
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    One on the left has the Dog tags, and on the right has the Tattoo! Which one would you choose? :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    One on the left has the Dog tags, and on the right has the Tattoo! Which one would you choose? :p

Hahaha I don't knoooow Charli, I like them both lol
    I usually prefer dark-haired guys but with beard and tattoos! Lol

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Take the right!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Unfortunatelly Fred is gone for good. So Sassi decided to start dating again. Here I present you 2 of her long time friends. They both want her. They are both sweet lol so she can't decide which one to start dating lol

w81gnp.jpg

Which one do you prefer?

Date the one on the left. He's more good looking.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Charli wrote: »
    One on the left has the Dog tags, and on the right has the Tattoo! :p

Lol dog tags⁉😁

If Sassi starts dating the one on the left, she can give him a makeover and buy him some new jewelry.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Lol dog tags⁉

If Sassi starts dating the one on the left, she can give him a makeover and buy him some new jewelry.

Yeah, the necklace.. It's not in his closet.. Very strange.
    I really don't know.. I liked him first but then met the one on the right.. Those eyes and beard.. Lol

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Yeah, the necklace.. It's not in his closet.. Very strange.
    I really don't know.. I liked him first but then met the one on the right.. Those eyes and beard.. Lol

I don't like the one on the right. If only Glu allowed players to change our spouses hairstyles...his spiky hair is a major distraction lol

I think that the male dolls have that necklace inside of their closets. It's not inside of my doll's hubby closet either.😕

My doll loves dressing up her hubby. It's fun for her to be his personal stylist.😀
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I find them both very handsome. My whole life I would have chosen the guy on the left because I love very dark hair with blue eyes; however, after dating a man with a beard for the last three years, there are some definite advantages to that facial hair. ;-)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Sassy I vote for the guy on the left, the one on the right reminds me of a werewolf! I love beards but his beard with the wild hair...and maybe the way he's standing? I dunno. Lol

Then again he'd be fun on a full moon-lit night.
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Sassy I vote for the guy on the left, the one on the right reminds me of a werewolf! I love beards but his beard with the wild hair...and maybe the way he's standing? I dunno. Lol

Then again he'd be fun on a full moon-lit night.
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I find them both very handsome. My whole life I would have chosen the guy on the left because I love very dark hair with blue eyes; however, after dating a man with a beard for the last three years, there are some definite advantages to that facial hair. ;-)

OMG I'm laughing out loud, you girls are hilarious ������

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts

w81gnp.jpg

Which one do you prefer?

Beardy guy, for sure! None of the guys in my game are that cute. :(
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    He kinda reminds me of this npc I was going to have a baby with but his hat killed it for me.

image_zpsjgsik9t5.jpeg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I guess all those "strong eyebrow game" tweets paid off! Shae is totally having an "I'm feelin' myself" moment. ;)

0qvWtnY.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    He kinda reminds me of this npc I was going to have a baby with but his hat killed it for me.

image_zpsjgsik9t5.jpeg~original

OMG Mauve he is HOT! Only the hat.. that's why I want to be able to change husband NPC features.. at least his hair/beard.
    I guess we have the same taste in men lol we both were married to Fred :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    OMG I'm laughing out loud, you girls are hilarious ������

^_^ Thank you Sassy! Lol. :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    OMG Mauve he is HOT! Only the hat.. that's why I want to be able to change husband NPC features.. at least his hair/beard.
    I guess we have the same taste in men lol we both were married to Fred :)

Gasp. Fred? Frederick Gatsby? OMG, he is Cassio for me. Does he say sweet things as a hubby? AppleP is a very faithful doll. She only 'works' with other men. But my fave, is that illusive tykoon who owns an island or two. He was infatuated with our dolls, and in the middle of asking us to take off into the sunset with him, he pulls a Cassio, says we belong to the masses and takes off. I'd go upstairs for the specially prepared meal by his chef any day. What was his name?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Gasp. Fred? Frederick Gatsby? OMG, he is Cassio for me. Does he say sweet things as a hubby? AppleP is a very faithful doll. She only 'works' with other men. But my fave, is that illusive tykoon who owns an island or two. He was infatuated with our dolls, and in the middle of asking us to take off into the sunset with him, he pulls a Cassio, says we belong to the masses and takes off. I'd go upstairs for the specially prepared meal by his chef any day. What was his name?

Yes, Frederick Gatsby Koko. Gasp, indeed lol He was very sweet as hubby. Sassi is devastated that he divorced her.
    That's why she is so mad to support, they didn't do anything to make things right :mad:

Rumor has it, she's been very bad lately, and she might go to rehab (first comeback lol)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Carol Davida found NPC fraternal twins on her photobooth again lol

2u4khv4.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I guess all those "strong eyebrow game" tweets paid off! Shae is totally having an "I'm feelin' myself" moment. ;)

0qvWtnY.jpg

hahaha that was the silliest story line made for the game, but at the same time we see those kind of things all the time in the media... stop the world I want to get off!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Is it weird that my doll doesn't get mad if she finds her KKH celeb friend wearing the same outfit as her?

208iijs.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Charlie and DMV appeared in my game ;A; Finally ... a freakkin setting was the cause of it all... unbelievable

KKH_Screenshot_1445806273474_zpscouvvp7m.jpg~originald293c7da-e4b9-43c5-81b6-59d91117175d_zpsgzi3mxl4.jpg~original
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hallelujah!!!!!!
    eAOSU4h.png?1

Yes yes yes!

You're finally here DMV! Now nobody can with Midori and Vats together!

Charli I read your post in the other thread here's what I got:D:
    P7hS0Bz.png?1

I had made this referral many weeks ago, but it finally arrived! And Bilal finally changed his clothes, yay!

I want to test send gifts, but almost all of you have all the items of the wardrobe.

Chanrin you still have available pieces, I have to first link us professionally, then I'll send you something in k$ to test, do you have a special piece that you want?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Charli, something is odd, because now you don't appear in either of my games. I was going to sit down and try to figure it and Vats out on Monday. But sometimes contacts just fluctuate. But I haven't had any time to figure it out this weekend.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hallelujah!!!!!!
    Yes yes yes!

You're finally here DMV! Now nobody can with Midori and Vats together!

Charli I read your post in the other thread here's what I got:D:
    I had made this referral many weeks ago, but it finally arrived! And Bilal finally changed his clothes, yay!

I want to test send gifts, but almost all of you have all the items of the wardrobe.

Chanrin you still have available pieces, I have to first link us professionally, then I'll send you something in k$ to test, do you have a special piece that you want?

I don't have any preferred item anything is fine, really.
    Charli, something is odd, because now you don't appear in either of my games. I was going to sit down and try to figure it and Vats out on Monday. But sometimes contacts just fluctuate. But I haven't had any time to figure it out this weekend.

DMV, Charli and Vats appeared out of nowhere and at the same time; this is so random honestly
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    If you only knew how happy seeing you guys in my game made me :D

Sadly, Charli has vanished :(

Edit never mind... I found Charli! And his clothes have changed too

PhotoGrid_1445859940254_zps8rrku8fp.jpg

PhotoGrid_1445860291499_zpsrl1qm4cp.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I had to run and check. Bilal finally changed! Vats and DMV appeared!

Google+ did something?

ntXOfnr.png
    PM to add