Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Cool, now all the Android Gang is reunited!

Nai the problem was with the settings that were all wrong inside the game!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol Davida traveled to Miami, Las Vegas, and Paris to celebrate Kim's b day. The Kardashian clan joined along too.

She was embarrassed because her NPC friend was standing behind the waiter. How rude lol

34ervgx.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Dear god I miss this thread lol. I just miss pic whoring, in general.

@New Orleans wit mah ninja & Zahra Marie.

15cyg52.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Nice family portrait Zoye! So is that the cool baby or the basic one? lol I missed those clever and sharp comments!

Ok... now something that's upsetting me...

Yesterday Vats scheduled a date at Tulip with Bort and when he arrived there...
    pij9Ce8.png?1

What????

Hey Nai I know that Jax had trouble with his girlfriend few days ago, but this is wrong, Vats is his friend and Bort got totally embarrassed!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm not sure if Bort's expression shows he doesn't care or was he aroused by that nasty pick up line.

Don't worry, Jax has been running around looking for his girlfriend to rekindle the relationship.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Nice family portrait Zoye! So is that the cool baby or the basic one? lol I missed those clever and sharp comments!

Ok... now something that's upsetting me...

Yesterday Vats scheduled a date at Tulip with Bort and when he arrived there...
    pij9Ce8.png?1

What????

Hey Nai I know that Jax had trouble with his girlfriend few days ago, but this is wrong, Vats is his friend and Bort got totally embarrassed!
    Omg I miss u so much, Vats! You and your hot friends and hubby always bring joy to my heart & ovaries. That's my special baby. The basic one is hidden in the nursery with her nanny where she belongs.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Carol Davida is posing on the KKH red carpet. She's not wearing clothing from KKH land that was inside of her closet. Glu is taking too long with the updates to add more clothing inside of the starlets closet so she had to take matter into her own hands. An upcoming designer created her different looks for her paper doll dresses. Carol Davida is a risk taker when it comes to fashion. She loves to combine art & fashion into her wardrobes.

Pics_Art_10_28_03_09_31.jpg

Pics_Art_10_28_03_17_24.jpg

Pics_Art_10_28_05_05_39.jpg

upload a gif
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Uuih, we definitely need a dress similar to the 3rd one, Carol :)

My doll just went on a few dates with this guy for the last 2 or 3 days and he proposed after less than 10 dates. 😳 Anyway, my doll is married again 😂

Z2HO6x.jpg

Since this is her 2nd wedding she chose to he bold and to wear a white jumpsuit.

hvonXy.jpg
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Congrats, Kate! He is quite the piece of, well..., you know. Jealous!

Yay, the third time's the charm!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Congrats, Kate! He is quite the piece of, well..., you know. Jealous!
    My doll was just so bored because Glu gives her no new storyline gigs. 😂

Thanks, she gave him a makeover before getting married because he was wearing *cowboy* clothes and my doll wasn't that into it. xD
  • Options
    Uuih, we definitely need a dress similar to the 3rd one, Carol :)

Yes I would love a geometrical shaped designed dress for my doll on this game. I love the patterns and colors of the third paper doll dress that Carol Davida is wearing. I would love to see something completely different straight from the runway.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Yes I would love a geometrical shaped designed dress for my doll on this game. I love the patterns and colors of the third paper doll dress that Carol Davida is wearing. I would love to see something completely different straight from the runway.

I would love that. I feel like we don't have enough clothes which huge patterns on them. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Carol Davida bought more skirts today. She's tired of wearing the same skirts inside of her closet.☺😊

281s9yd.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I think it is funny to compare each other's NPCs that we get in storylines or in the shops we have in KKH.

Is there a thread for it? Is anyone else interested enough that there could be a thread for it? I hate to spam this thread with the same joke repeatedly if I am the only one who laughs. Lol
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That's a great idea. We can all post our So Chic people too. I know that Margaret Mooney appeared 3 different ways in my 3 games. Incognito NPCs? Who's that NPC? Make up a fun title and go for it. :) I love fun threads like that. Fun Fun Fun Friends Fun and Fun. More emphasis on the friends though.

Happy Halloween!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    That's a great idea. We can all post our So Chic people too. I know that Margaret Mooney appeared 3 different ways in my 3 games. Incognito NPCs? Who's that NPC? Make up a fun title and go for it. :) I love fun threads like that. Fun Fun Fun Friends Fun and Fun. More emphasis on the friends though.

Happy Halloween!

Thank you! Happy Halloween to you as well!

I began the thread, it's called "Who's That NPC?" I liked your title. :)

All are welcomed and encouraged to participate in it. Let's have some belly laughs :)
  • Options
    Carol Davida is happy to win the fedora hat inside of her daily gift box yesterday. But she's even happier to match her hubby's fedora signature hat style.👒

5yxled.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Lizzie SmithLizzie Smith Registered Users 10 Posts
    I think our kids should be able to go on playdates with North and on the mother's day would be nice to have a random doll ( who looks like you) as your mum XD this is kind of silly but could be fun, maybe you could be able to meet your husband's family? Not turning it into the sims but the game would become more interesting, Kim is pregnant and was never mentioned in the game and maybe it won't but do you think they will make any special event when the baby is born?
  • Options
    I think our kids should be able to go on playdates with North and on the mother's day would be nice to have a random doll ( who looks like you) as your mum XD this is kind of silly but could be fun, maybe you could be able to meet your husband's family? Not turning it into the sims but the game would become more interesting, Kim is pregnant and was never mentioned in the game and maybe it won't but do you think they will make any special event when the baby is born?
    Sorry if I made any grammar mistakes :P

That's a great suggestion. I think that you should add that to the suggestions thread here on the forums.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Carol Davida and Jack are walking down the streets of Hollywood. I'm wondering when will Glu change the poses of spouses inside of the photobooth?

11az9fk.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Carol Davida and Jack are walking down the streets of Hollywood. I'm wondering when will Glu change the poses of spouses inside of the photobooth?

I have been meaning to suggest more poses for single dolls. I will suggest that and maybe you can suggest more couples poses. (I don't want to steal your idea.)
  • Options
    A week ago, when GooglePlay started logging us in, we had to agree to new permission of some sort for I think Google Play Services. I think it was DMV_Doll, but someone posted a screenshot of the permission request. Can you point me into that direction? I promised I'd find it to help Glu troubleshoot something. Thanks a lot if anyone can help. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    This, Koko? It's Google Drive.

EPP1X9C.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    Oh, I didn't see that one Nai. I found the one I thought, but it was Glu asking for permission for our identity. But, I know it was that whole google thing that' Nai's points to. I said a month ago Gurgle wants to rule the world.

Ok, here's a hint. I said elsewhere it's not dating, so I'll say over here, It's not that Fashion Voting event again. BUT.....that particular event is coming back in the near future, new and improved. (Ok, you knew they were going to kill the repeat payment of stars right? hahaha) But not this week.

Let's see where should I spill another hint. I think I need to make some tea. :) BRB.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Uuh, Karl is VIP! Nice!
    My doll just invited him to her home in Paris. She might be tempted to buy sweatpants 😂
    image.jpg
  • Options
    Carol Davida and Alexander partied at Miami like there's no tomorrow.

1zvhnl.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Oh wow...what a coincidence! Carol Davida founded her NPC friends wearing the exact same piece of clothing in the same color. Could they possibly be twinning lol⁉😆

4kda21.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    kateliciously - That is interesting - I haven't seen that conversation in KKH yet. I wonder if the Karl doll really does notice what our doll is wearing? I am tempted to wear sweatpants in the game to find out :p
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    kateliciously - That is interesting - I haven't seen that conversation in KKH yet. I wonder if the Karl doll really does notice what our doll is wearing? I am tempted to wear sweatpants in the game to find out :p
    You totally should. After you unlock Karl as VIP (I think that happened when Maria called me after my dolls and Justina's fashion show was successful and you get to meet Karl in Paris) you can invite him into your home to hang out with him like you can do with any VIP.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    You totally should. After you unlock Karl as VIP (I think that happened when Maria called me after my dolls and Justina's fashion show was successful and you get to meet Karl in Paris) you can invite him into your home to hang out with him like you can do with any VIP.

So the choices matter during the Fashion Study? The reviews for our show were meh! But I did gain some fans. Did you pick contemporary?

Then Maria called for working with Karl Lagerfeld, and keeping it confidential.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.