Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    So the choices matter during the Fashion Study? The reviews for our show were meh! But I did gain some fans. Did you pick contemporary?

Then Maria called for working with Karl Lagerfeld, and keeping it confidential.
    I picked new, contemporary and not to be inspired by Karl.

That's exactly how far I'm now. Guess you can invite Karl to be a VIP now too and you have him in your photo booth.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I picked new, contemporary and not to be inspired by Karl.

That's exactly how far I'm now. Guess you can invite Karl to be a VIP now too and you have him in your photo booth.

I made those exact choices and my fashion show went very well.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I made those exact choices and my fashion show went very well.

Seems like be both rocked it 🎉
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Wish I could remember my choices! I know I chose vintage. I know I chose 'do not copy Karl.' What were the other choices?
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Wish I could remember my choices! I know I chose vintage. I know I chose 'do not copy Karl.' What were the other choices?
    I think the first one was if we would keep the collection or do a new one but I'm not sure. Something like that.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You have to wonder, when the NPCs in the game sit down in a strange Restaurant, and complain uncharacteristically.

cca8ea93-88a4-4a97-8b92-947413024d22_zpsagp2ndep.png
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    apehp1.jpg

Xiao Mei living it up in Vegas, baby!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    You have to wonder, when the NPCs in the game sit down in a strange Restaurant, and complain uncharacteristically.

Ha! Is that real? That's hilarious.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    apehp1.jpg

Xiao Mei living it up in Vegas, baby!

How many dolls do you have? I'm totally confused lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts

Wow, that's awesome! Go Isabella, you crazy mess, you!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    How many dolls do you have? I'm totally confused lol
    My doll has multiple personality disorder. She's going through a phase. Right now she's Asian.
  • Options
    Carol Davida hates when her husband wears dark shades. He shouldn't be hiding his beautiful eyes.

s656rk.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Just wanna invite (NOT telling) everyone to please (also??) share NPC stuff in the NPC thread...IF you want to do so, of course. I think it's a funny thread but I don't wanna sound biased. Lol

So is this one, just I miss a lot of things in the bigger threads. JMO.
  • Options
    I think the first one was if we would keep the collection or do a new one but I'm not sure. Something like that.

Ah OK thanks. I think I chose do a new one, because isn't each collection new anyway? So choosing to show an old collection sounded wrong to me. Thanks.

The phone call said there were "mixed reviews" to my show :(
  • Options

WHOA, that's really weird! I have never seen that.
  • Options
    I have 3 versions of our latest 'task' NPC. Simone? I'll go grab them. I didn't know if character NPCs were included. lol. I love that thread. I just have to contribute, and I'll de-blur miss Smith's lament so it's more easily reasable for that thread. I think she lost it. there. Who expects to see her sitting halfway across the world, in the Dubai. complaining about work.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have 3 versions of our latest 'task' NPC. Simone? I'll go grab them. I didn't know if character NPCs were included. lol. I love that thread. I just have to contribute, and I'll de-blur miss Smith's lament so it's more easily reasable for that thread. I think she lost it. there. Who expects to see her sitting halfway across the world, in the Dubai. complaining about work.

No need to blur anything if you don't want to. Any type of NPC activity is welcome in the thread :D

I'm so chuffed you will post in it. Your title on that thread was perfect, and it's been a fun one.

I think I took Simone's pic too but not sure til I am on the tablet to check.

*Edit: I misread the first part, duh. (You wrote DE blur not BLUR.)

Lol sorry. Leaving my reply as was, because it's funnier this way.
  • Options
    Carol Davida forgot her shoes again inside of her messy closet lol

Screenshot_2015_11_07_13_46_36_1.png
    upload an image
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options

Is that the same waitress that works at the Oak Club on your game? I don't think that I ever saw a waitress worked at the restaurant on Dubai before.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Carol Davida and Jack was trying to take a selfie at home instead of the photobooth, but they were both caught off guard haha

Screenshot_2015_11_02_14_08_12_1.png

upload pic
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Carol Davida and Jack just love their daily outfits to be posted on social media.

2hevcj4.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Sometimes don't you feel like fuc*ing up a just to see how it pans out ? Like lately I soooooooo wanted to tell everyone Karl's secret, or suggest for him not to consider Kendall as a model, or to be mean to assistants or newbie models... Idk I think I might have a virtual Star Syndrome haha
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I can relate to you Chanrin! But I can't be mean, it's weird how this game make me feel guilty, I couldn't comment about the weekend yet, what the hell was that storyline?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Is that the same waitress that works at the Oak Club on your game? I don't think that I ever saw a waitress worked at the restaurant on Dubai before.

Yes, Issbella Smith works at Oak in NY. I just happened into the restaurant in Dubai, and she was sitting there, but "one of the other pathetic souls"? I think she has server burnout. And I quickly ran back to Soho, and there she was in Oak, absolutely no indication that we had just spoken in Dubai. I'm wondering if someone made a reference to Pathetic Souls, and they picked it up. Only happened once, and I'm pretty sure it was the iOS game. I feel bad for Isabella, but at least in Dubai she got to sit down. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yes, Issbella Smith works at Oak in NY. I just happened into the restaurant in Dubai, and she was sitting there, but "one of the other pathetic souls"? I think she has server burnout. And I quickly ran back to Soho, and there she was in Oak, absolutely no indication that we had just spoken in Dubai. I'm wondering if someone made a reference to Pathetic Souls, and they picked it up. Only happened once, and I'm pretty sure it was the iOS game. I feel bad for Isabella, but at least in Dubai she got to sit down. :)

Perhaps she's done with serving vintage wine at Oak. I hope there's a goal in future that involves her. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I can relate to you Chanrin! But I can't be mean, it's weird how this game make me feel guilty, I couldn't comment about the weekend yet, what the hell was that storyline?

Haha I know I usually end up feeling guilty and going for the safe choice ^^
    And hell yeah that storyline was so out of place! Like Glu had their latest intern create it lol Seriously tho, it felt like they ran out of ideas on this one.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options

That's very interesting Koko. I thought that the waitress has the same name and looks the same on everyone's game.

shot_2015_11_11_12_41_15.png
    forum image hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My waitress is called Isabella too and she is ginger with light skin, but she wear the same stuff.

So two things:

First I want to know about those shoes that these NPCs are wearing:
    YQ1gBfx.png?1IKuJSS8.png?1

Where it came from? I need those now!

And...Did that ever happen to you guys?
    qej6ebR.png?1

For me is a first! And please ignore what Vats is wearing, it's hard to dress pink on all Wednesdays with so few pieces on that color!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    30bo9j6.jpg

First pic: Erica & Maria Sway

Second pic: MyNameIsBlue & Erica
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    My waitress is called Isabella too and she is ginger with light skin, but she wear the same stuff.

So two things:

First I want to know about those shoes that these NPCs are wearing:
    YQ1gBfx.png?1IKuJSS8.png?1

Where it came from? I need those now!

And...Did that ever happen to you guys?
    qej6ebR.png?1

For me is a first! And please ignore what Vats is wearing, it's hard to dress pink on all Wednesdays with so few pieces on that color!

One of my Isabellas is just as you describe Vats. But Pink? today had a 2nd what we wear thieme? Funny thing, I called you in for a gig this morning, saw you were in what looks purple to me, so I quickly dressed another doll to match you. I can do pink. Just don't confuse me. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary