Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yay! That's great!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations. It CAN be done! Gorgeous dress. You look lovely
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    That awkward moment when you divorce your hubby in the middle of a storyline that involves him...

IlkHTR3.jpg
    So Alex, who Marcel Monroe is referring to, is Lalas new husband.

7Saidtp.jpg
    And Chase, who is there at the photo shoot is Lalas Ex-husband. Oops.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    hahaha how professional of him!

Congrats daffodil! Happy things worked for you!

Ok this is weird and I'm crossing my fingers that things aren't starting to fell apart again...Look at this:
    XBckh8u.png?2

Everyone knows that Koko's Kat is frozen for a while, but this last Wednesday she changed her outfit to the one above. The problem is that this look is from last year and her amout of fans dropped a lot in my game. Feels like we're losing connection, I remember that something similar happened last time when everyone got froze, started with one friend here and then everyone else were frozen too.

Did anyone else on Android notice that?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Aww, yeah, and the weird thing, that is from the Android freeze April to August last year. That outfit was frozen in Google+. When we connected through FB in August...I went in wearing a totally different outfit. So...did FB just fail for my doll and it reverted back to the frozen Google doll?

I have noticed a number of people not changing clothes in Android, but with my two dolls, I saw the freeze and I saw the old image immediately. I'm trying not to be down or blue about it. But 2/3s of my games are broken.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    So earlier today, in a bid to win the Lovers 7 achievement hair as quickly as possible, I went on dates with a few NPCs instead of my doll's SO (she's on max level with him so I thought I'd get shorter dates with an NPC whilst progressing quicker through the lovers 7 achievement). But I just opened my game to receive this call from my doll's husband!!!! :(

11C3479F-0074-44ED-AED5-EF05CBC3AE04_zpshpohxn0n.png

I presume it's because she went on dates with someone else? However I'm sure I've saw people post that you can date numerous people at the same time... Is this not the case when your doll is married? I paid the Kstars as I didn't want to divorce after all the time, money and effort that has gone into keeping this NPC married to my doll for over 2 years without dating anyone else whatsoever.

I guess my doll has to stay faithful while being patient for the Lovers 7 achievement hair unless she wants to be a divorcee! Sorry if this is obvious and I sound like a dummy!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I remembered that Jack almost threatened to split up with Carol Davida when she'd forgotten to call him on a date before she started grinding for the weekend events. So, Madison isn't alone on this one Amy.
    z7E5q.jpg
    z7O8s.jpg

The diva is in a bit of a dilemma right now. She's undecided and can't choose who to start dating:confused:. I just can't seem to visualize her being in a monogamous relationship though hahaha :D

She'll probably end up being in a love triangle within an open relationship/marriage :p

I'm thinking that her type is a light-skinned black guy with beautifully mesmerizing gray eyes:o 😍

It's so hard to choose since they're both attractive 😍

Should Carolyn Ferocious start dating William Butler (top 1st pic) or Jaxon Reed (bottom 2nd pic)?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I believe when you get to either 100 or 200 points with that other dollyou get a reward for your relationship. At that moment, I delete the npc. Then since I'm in a dating venue, I got into the wardrobe, come back you're still in the dating venue. Date the SO. You can wait for a time that you like but date the SO, and then you're fine. I just don't leave till we dated.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Should Carolyn Ferocious start dating William Butler (top 1st pic) or Jaxon Reed (bottom 2nd pic)?

Oh, and what if there was another choice too ...

GMqqUzq.jpg

What to do now, hmmm? :rolleyes:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I'd enlist Maria's help to put a ring on it.but thats just my opinion. Lol

[video=youtube_share;4m1EFMoRFvY]https://youtu.be/4m1EFMoRFvY[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I believe when you get to either 100 or 200 points with that other dollyou get a reward for your relationship. At that moment, I delete the npc. Then since I'm in a dating venue, I got into the wardrobe, come back you're still in the dating venue. Date the SO. You can wait for a time that you like but date the SO, and then you're fine. I just don't leave till we dated.

Thanks for that info, Koko! I think I'll just stay patient for the Lovers 7 hair and carry on dating my current SO :)

Carol I think Jaxon Reed is cute! But I love the idea you yours and Bilal's dolls dating each other 😃❤ (just think, a forum wedding!!!)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    It looks like we're all in favor of it. It was So cute nearbValentine's Day Z saw Bilal's doll with flowers. Z said oh 'who are the flowers for? his answer was Caroline Ferocious, aNd he was hoping to make her his.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    Well this is sad.

2l905lv.jpg
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • Options
    Lol in the words of Carolyn Ferocious, "I'm playing hard to get.":rolleyes:

The diva is blushing and finds it quite flattering that Bilal wants her all to himself.:o

hW40Hm.gif

Oh I've been meaning to ask you would your doll be honored to be her groomsman for Carol Davida upcoming wedding? It'll be another date for those two. ;)
    Charli wrote: »
    Oh, and what if there was another choice too ...

GMqqUzq.jpg

What to do now, hmmm? :rolleyes:
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AmyT wrote: »

Carol I think Jaxon Reed is cute! But I love the idea you yours and Bilal's dolls dating each other 😃❤ (just think, a forum wedding!!!)

Thanks for your honest opinion, but the diva luv life has to be completely different from my other doll. So, I think that she'll end up dating both guys. She'll have two different baby daddies and ex hubbies.

Ah I can see it now❗ I can totally envision Carolyn Ferocious marrying the forum's most popular doll Bilal of all time.:cool: I can clearly see the future wedding through the crystal ball.:cool:

She's so slick that she can most definitely mix business with pleasure hehe :D
    r9qko1.gif
    It looks like we're all in favor of it. It was So cute nearbValentine's Day Z saw Bilal's doll with flowers. Z said oh 'who are the flowers for? his answer was Caroline Ferocious, aNd he was hoping to make her his.

Oh yes it surely was so sweet of Bilal doll to ask her "Will you be my valentine? Be mine."

His doll also recited romantic poems on their date. He swooned her entirely throughout the whole night.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I LOVE the Pop Glam backdrop in Dublin!
  • Options
    Wait how did I miss this?

Bilal is dating Ferocious?

Why he didn't told anything to his buddy Vats?

Is Ferocious connected to facebook right now?

Are all this things linked to the popglam backdrop that SoundsP just mentioned (haven't been there yet)?

So many questions!!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    So many answers need to be found Vats. Do any of my dolls change for you? Not seeing my dolls as they dress to please yours, is ruining things for me. Are we in hookah? No? Oh, ok random. I randomly wonder whether it will take an act of God to make things right, how's thAt for random?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Before the update I was excited about be able to change our partners appearances.I was happy with the opportunity to give him new hairstyles, but turned out on a big frustration to me, cause Bort lost his signature hair and I found out that he was perfect the way he was and I was fond of him that way.

He got a lot of new clothes at his wardrobe, but this is nothing new to me since I already play as a guy and I can dress up my doll as Bort if I want to play around with the clothing customization on 'him'.

Though I'm happy for those who can improve their partners, this hasn't been a game changer to me until this morning. Vats stumbled on this NPC, Alexa Jackson, that prior I start to play with real players was kind of his NPC BFF, they used do the gigs together and I used to buy clothes to her too, because I always considered her to be the best looking female NPC of my game.
    nLrHyAN.png?1

They said that we'll be able to change NPC's colors soon, so I decided that I'll adopt her, this way I'll be able to explore a whole new world within KKH, kinda have a female doll too.

I think she looks really cute, she reminds me a bit of Angel my K&K doll. If we be able to go further on the customization, I could clon my RL girls now too. I noticed that there's a lot of hairstyles missing here, hope they fix that. I can't change her hairstyle for now, because her current hairstyle isn't available at the wardrobe, same as Bort's mohawk.

This got me excited!

As for your problem Koko, that's bizarre, but I'm afraid you're not alone, I noticed that other friends start to freeze too, I can recall Ladouce's doll, need to tell her...well I'm telling now!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Talk about timing. So kat was frozen but z was still working. Z decides this is the perfect time to steal Vic away. BOOM Bow Z is frozen.

[video=youtube_share;Rgo_wNeBypA]https://youtu.be/Rgo_wNeBypA[/video]

i think it was karma payback...lol. But I have heard of a few others freezing. It's all FB. NOW THATS A RANT WAITING TO HAPPEN

wait, you're dumping Bort for her?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OMG that means Vats is freezing people?! Glu should provide to guys a MK's Sub-Zero costume next Halloween!

Of course not, she's more like a pet I can dress up lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    lol. That is funny. Have you noticed the pet looks very much like how Kat is frozen right now. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah I can use her to look like your dolls too... in a future I hope! I was thinking to clon my mom and sis, you know?! She'll be like my HM slave from a Pokémon game.

I'm bit overwhelmed by girls wardrobe though, the dress section has more options than the entire male wadrobe! They could at least give more options of hair to these NPCs, I would have much more fun with all those long hairstyles.

Anyway, Koko after 1million years a NPC finally asked me to refer a friend to a job and I sent it to Zee to test our connection, please take a look!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I took the job, and then sent one back to you. But you haven't seemed to change clothes lately, what are you wearing right now?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for sending me the job! I love those, the payout is great, the gigs aren't too long and both sides receive money, yay! Happy that the feature is still on, I thought it was gone since I haven't been able to refer or receive an invite in a loooooooooong time.

Though I received Kat's confirmation, didn't got Z's. Did you get that one too?

I changed V's look today, he's wearing Balmain and the new manbun.

Talking about things that I haven't been able to do in the game, yesterday I was able to add a female NPC to V's contact list, generally he just receive the option to 'get the number' since he is at the top of the list.

I would love if those chicks stops to swoon over him and then be able to have more professional contacs.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Talking about things that I haven't been able to do in the game, yesterday I was able to add a female NPC to V's contact list, generally he just receive the option to 'get the number' since he is at the top of the list.

I would love if those chicks stops to swoon over him and then be able to have more professional contacs.

Speaking of this, I have not been able to add new NPC contacts since the 6.0 update :eek: I can see lots of new NPCs but none of them ever have a speech bubble to talk to them, even if I run into them several times. Kind of annoying cuz I was looking forward to adding some NPCs with the "new looks" but none of them have been approachable :rolleyes:
  • Options
    My game didn't got any new NPC after 6.0, so I won the game of who has the less approachable NPCs.:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Speaking of this, I have not been able to add new NPC contacts since the 6.0 update :eek: I can see lots of new NPCs but none of them ever have a speech bubble to talk to them, even if I run into them several times. Kind of annoying cuz I was looking forward to adding some NPCs with the "new looks" but none of them have been approachable :rolleyes:

I've only seen ones when doing gigs, and you're not able to talk to them. When I'm out and about it's just the same old ones.
  • Options
    I have noticed the same thing with newer looking NPCs, with no bubbles to chat. But tbh, I don't recall if it is all my devices or not.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lol what a weird glitch hahaha :D

My doll was trying to take a pic with her hubby Tyler and he's hiding behind the photobooth hehe :D

It seems like he didn't wanna get caught off guard :p
    032f647681c91166defeff8aa08f6a50.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG