Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Hi fam! I miss u all. I'm back playing again but not as much coz we moved to a new place & ive been busy with a new job. I missed out on so much, I'm so sad. I remember there was a 2nd throwback sale & I so wanted that Christmas hair but at the time I had money that simply had to go elsewhere. Priorities, you know.

im glad I'm here again. Two of my sidepieces dumped me but I still have my hubby. I'm so low ranking now but I don't care.

Bought the New Orleans house not realizing it didn't have a pet but it's all good. I just pray for another throwback sale for those of us that missed out. Anywho... Again I'm totally stoked I'm able to play again & can spend the time & a few dollars to do so.

Yaay!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    New Orleans has a bird. Parrot? I haven't bought it yet, but it's in there. And, Welcome back Zoë. I'm sure the hair will be making the roungs again. Did you get the long smooth blow out?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    New Orleans has a bird. Parrot? I haven't bought it yet, but it's in there. And, Welcome back Zoë. I'm sure the hair will be making the roungs again. Did you get the long smooth blow out?
    Hey girl haay! Nah I didn't. Wait there's a parrot in the N.O. house? Dang I gotta check now.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hi Zoye! Glad you're back, just in time for Halloween!
    PM to add
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Welcome back Zoye, I missed you gurl :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Welcome back Zoye, I missed you gurl :)
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Hi Zoye! Glad you're back, just in time for Halloween!
    haay girlies! I miss y'all too. Can't wait for Kim's cat costume in the photo booth. 'Twas before my time so I do hope they resurrect it.

spejdg.jpg
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Hey girl haay! Nah I didn't. Wait there's a parrot in the N.O. house? Dang I gotta check now.

Welcome back Zoy! You've been missed. The c o c k a t o o is in the main room, not far from the door to the nursery. It cost 60 k stars.

pX5vhqL
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Is anyone else having trouble with posting Images in the forum? I tried to post in OOTD yesterday and I just tried to post an image of the living room from the New Orleans house. Neither are showing up on the KKH forum but when I test the links on the web, they are live and working.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Is anyone else having trouble with posting Images in the forum? I tried to post in OOTD yesterday and I just tried to post an image of the living room from the New Orleans house. Neither are showing up on the KKH forum but when I test the links on the web, they are live and working.
    I just posted an image an hour ago and had no problems. Have you tried using another host?
  • Options
    I just posted an image an hour ago and had no problems. Have you tried using another host?

No because I don't know how to use any other post and when I put the link in an Internet window, it opens.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    No because I don't know how to use any other post and when I put the link in an Internet window, it opens.
    Mhmm...are you posting from your phone or computer?
    You're always writing the code yourself too, don't you?
    I had the same problem years ago. I used an URL which allowed me to see the picture on the host's website but not to show it on any other.
  • Options
    stevenstaffordstevenstafford Registered Users 1 Posts
  • Options
    Mhmm...are you posting from your phone or computer?
    You're always writing the code yourself too, don't you?
    I had the same problem years ago. I used an URL which allowed me to see the picture on the host's website but not to show it on any other.

I always post from my iPad. I'm using the Imgur app to create the link and posting it here the exact same way I always have.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    have you tried photobucket? you have to sign up for an account but they have good editing and are pretty reliable.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Welcome back Zoy! You've been missed. The c o c k a t o o is in the main room, not far from the door to the nursery. It cost 60 k stars.

pX5vhqL
    Holly!!!! Girl I post from my iPad too & it's a nuisance, especially posting pics. Nothing beats a desktop. Btw, LOL @ the spaced out spelling of the bird. Lol gotta love the Glu auto censorship. Now I KNOW I'm back.
  • Options
    have you tried photobucket? you have to sign up for an account but they have good editing and are pretty reliable.

I haven't. Imgur is so easy that I never looked into another one. Are there easy directions for using Photobucket anywhere?

What really doesn't make sense is that the Images I posted using imgur are still here.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?120623-Official-suggestion-thread/page70

Why won't new ones appear?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Hey Holly. I use Photobucket. There are some instructions in the opening of the OOTD thread.

I do everything thing from my mobile... Even photo editing. Im to impatient to wait for a computer to "boot up" lol

Andriod player
  • Options
    Same here. I used photobucket for years and always liked it.

When I started posting images to this forum, I just downloaded Uploadr from the AppStore which is pretty easy to use. You open the app, select a file und the app copies the image link directly.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey Zoye nice to see you here again!!! Welcome back!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm trying to purchase KStars for Jax (android), but I can't seem to.

First, it keeps saying something about "high risk" and told me to try 30 minutes later. This happened 2-3 times and now it's saying my purchase cannot be processed.

Help, anyone?
    PM to add
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The first time I made a purchase it didn't go through so I had to wait for a day or two. And I also had to change my address on Google Wallet 'cause it wasn't correct.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I attended a Pet Expo in Pittsburgh on Sunday. There was a Halloween pet parade and costume contest. There were about 60 entries in the Contest. Sullivan, My GoldenDoodle, was dressed as a 1940s era Gangster. My boyfriend was dressed in a similar costume and walked Sully in the parade & contest. The audience cheered for each contestant and the finalists were chosen based on how loudly the crowd cheered. There were three finalists and the audience cheered again but the final decision was from a teenage "Judge." Sully had the loudest cheers but the Judge awarded first place to a one-eyed cat who was dressed as a Pirate. We were disappointed but the rest of the afternoon people stopped us and told us that Sully was "robbed." So my boy was the real winner/QUOTE]

Holly that costume is boss! Sully looks amazing! Definitely, definitely robbed!

My friend went home after the weekend, I miss her! We had such a great catch up and a good time :) I was just looking through the pics I took at the weekend and thought I'd post some...

Taking inspiration from Sassy, I made avatars of me and my bff (I'm on the right)
    D0228CF7-3B91-4B24-B00A-81033F95F114_zps1nturegq.jpg
    F900836A-08E2-497B-927A-7BF04F5F7FA6_zpsypizmnhp.jpg

And here are the KittyCafe pics
    4B198D8D-EC34-4EEE-B609-A5498DAC8CA6_zpsfbknwbzw.jpg

179ADD82-91A8-47AE-AF7F-B7DF475C4C55_zpsomm6sotm.jpg
    0791100A-70CD-4D2B-BC42-9E7BD4DE8AEB_zpspzoiukys.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    You're both sooooo pretty Amy!

Andriod player
  • Options
    Hey Holly. I use Photobucket. There are some instructions in the opening of the OOTD thread.

I do everything thing from my mobile... Even photo editing. Im to impatient to wait for a computer to "boot up" lol

Thanks for the suggestion Koko and for the directions DMV.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    You're both sooooo pretty Amy!

Aww thank you DMV :) that pic of my bff is actually the last time she came to visit when she had Rihanna red hair :)

We ended up in a goth bar at the end of the night which was decorated with a brilliant hallowe'en theme. We weren't dressed in costumes like everyone else. But then I accidentally put a fingernail through my tights! So Hannah decided to make big ladders in both our tights and switched our makeup with red lipstick looking like it was dripping out our mouths :) we fitted in more then lol She's a true friend :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Bought the New Orleans house not realizing it didn't have a pet but it's all good. I just pray for another throwback sale for those of us that missed out. Anywho... Again I'm totally stoked I'm able to play again & can spend the time & a few dollars to do so.

Yaay!

Here's the New Orleans c o c k a t o o. It's 60 k stars.

36E96622-9C9D-42AC-9912-DA2B7FECC71D_zpsn3zkyiik.png
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Beautiful girls! I love Rihanna red hair, my mom dyes her hair in that color :)
    And those caaaats! They are adorable! I want to visit that cafe! :)
    I also miss my besties - I have 3. The one I am most close to used to live here in Sofia with me, but she returned to our birth country last year. It's 250km but I miss her like crazy daily. She is my soulmate. The other one lives here, but she and her husband are about to leave for USA, they got the green card. And the 3rd lives now in Japan (her husband is a volleyball player, so she changes countries almost every year/volleyball season) So yeah, I'm very familiar with a heartache for besties :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    My baby Lola playing KKH :)

2rwq1p0.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    My baby Lola playing KKH :)
    2rwq1p0.jpg

OHH MY GOD .. I'm literally in love with ur cat .. :D:D
  • Options
    OHH MY GOD .. I'm literally in love with ur cat .. :D:D

Hey Truffle, long time no see :D and yes, she's a cutie.. cute little tasmanian devil lol

iOS
    07/2014