Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Thanks Polka-dot. I'm happy too. I think that it's good that even though I haven't seen my BFF for years since we're busy individuals with our lives, it's good that we haven't grown apart after all of these years.

It is so great when that happens. And it is rare for people to remain friends that long, and a good sign. Doesn't it feel good to catch up, and catch a piece of the past too in a good way.

Guys, I have never seen Mad Men or Grey's Anatomy (or Nashville!), either. What's wrong with me?! :o Lol
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Also, I got Peggy Olson in that quiz, maybe I should give Mad Men a go? I'd never heard of it until now.

I haven't seen it either, I mean, ever. Strange how I just never check some things out! I like binge watching reruns, of some shows, to see if I can get into the storyline; if I'm in the right mood for that and the show itself at the time. Sometimes, that works. I got into SVU that way.

I am also curious about Peggy because someone I know got that quiz result.
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Yes, Nashville is very good, so is Game of Thrones. How about True Blood? Idk if you are just talking about shows that you can binge watch past seasons or not. But a couple other good shows (I think anyways!) are: iZombie (it's in the 2nd season now), Quantico, Blindspot, Once Upon a Time, The Walking Dead, Ghost Hunters. I have many more I watch too. My husband and I watch a lot of tv lol.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Yes, Nashville is very good, so is Game of Thrones. How about True Blood? Idk if you are just talking about shows that you can binge watch past seasons or not. But a couple other good shows (I think anyways!) are: iZombie (it's in the 2nd season now), Quantico, Blindspot, Once Upon a Time, The Walking Dead, Ghost Hunters. I have many more I watch too. My husband and I watch a lot of tv lol.
    I agree. Quantico is AWESOME! I also love Blindspot, Supergirl, Minority Report and Limitless. Those shows just started this season.

Other shows I really like are Arrow <3, Scorpion, The Blacklist, Hawaii Five-O, Elementary, Scandal, Suits, White Collar, iZombie, Criminal Minds, Agents of SHIELD, How to get away with murder, Castle and Jane the Virgin. :)
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Yes, Quantico is awesome!! Have you figured out who it is yet? I don't have a clue! I also LOVE iZombie!! It's one of my faves. So much so I named my new KKH doll Liv Moore haha! That and I just think it's a cool name lol.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Yes, Quantico is awesome!! Have you figured out who it is yet? I don't have a clue! I also LOVE iZombie!! It's one of my faves. So much so I named my new KKH doll Liv Moore haha! That and I just think it's a cool name lol.

No. I really don't have a clue. I just saw the trailer again this week and realised that they replaced their teacher xD

That's amazing. I love Liv. :)
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Oh my goodness Amy, you've named some great ones.
    Love Scandal
    Love Game of Thrones
    Love Greys Anatomy
    Love Mad Men
    I don't watch Nashville but my Mom loves it and is always annoyed that I don't watch it.

Thanks :) I'm going to watch one episode of Mad Men and one of Nashville to decide which one I'll like best.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Thanks :) I'm going to watch one episode of Mad Men and one of Nashville to decide which one I'll like best.

Mad Men won multiple Emmy awards, including Best Drama several times.
    Nashville has never been nominated.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Yeah, I've just been reading about Mad Men, I think I'll like it. I'm downloading it to watch at the weekend, I'll let you know what I think!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I LOVE Mad Men. I've watched the series about three or four times now, except the last season (only once.. waiting for Netflix to get that one!).

Has anyone seen Catastrophe? It's a British show that Amazon has picked up. I've only seen season 1 as that's all that's available there, but OMG it is the funniest show! Here's a link to the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfccan1k2_4
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Off topic but I am praying for the people in Paris. May God be with you all, especially those hurt by the recent bomb attacks.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Amen to that! Such a sense of unreality. I don't understand what the world is turning into.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Off topic but I am praying for the people in Paris. May God be with you all, especially those hurt by the recent bomb attacks.

Yes. Horrific. Horrific.
  • Options
    I've just woke up to go and drive down to pick up my nephew up and go swimming for the day. I turned on the news after seeing your posts, girls.

I can't believe I've been sleeping while this has been going on. I'm horrified and distraught thinking that human beings could do this to each other. How scared would those people have been? I dread to think how their families are. I'm terrified for the whole world thinking how this will pan out. It's times like this that makes me realise human beings are not worthy of 'ruling' this planet.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    I haven't even read the articles yet. I had a horrible exhausting day, dealing with a lot right now IRL, and just had no energy left for more tragedy right at the moment. The details right now would be more than my mind can accept. I learned the basic facts, and started praying...It is just so depressing. So depressing.

My condolences to all of their loved ones and to the people of Paris.
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I'm horrified and speechless about the attacks in Paris. Sad world, bad world, wrong world. I pray not only for Paris, but for the whole world. I see humans, but no humanity.
    I hope Chanrin and her family is safe.
    Stay safe and strong, my beautiful Paris. J'taime. Je suis Paris!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the news was Célestine ou dear Chanrin, hope is everything well with you my dear. Wishing peace for all those people.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    I don't want to live in Europe anymore after that. The one of Charlie Hebdo had a reason (a stupid one, but a reason), this one is terrifying. I can't figure losing my life for such things. A big hug to every french of the forum, stay strong please. ♥
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Hello friends,

Thank you for your kind words. I was at home all night, I'm alive and well, thank God, but the atmosphere here is dreadful. I am so terrified I cannot leave my bed. I just found out on facebook that a friend I went to middle school and high-school with has died at that restaurant the attackers targeted, so i'm a little bit shaken up. Among the multiple attacks there was a shooting at a concert venue and i can't help thinking, had there been one of my favorite artists, i would have been there, hell, i was there last month. We're not safe anywhere anymore. Honestly I feel so hopeless and frightened but more importantly i fear for the future of humanity. This is the world we live in and I'm not sure i want to live in it anymore.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm so relieved to see you here. I've been watching the news for 12 hours and all those footages, terrifying! My heart bleeds for the victims.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm so sorry Chanrin, nobody should feel what your feeling now. Be strong my friend!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I came here to see if Chanrin had been in, I'm very glad to see she's ok. Chanrin, my heart goes out to you. Such a horrific horrific massacre.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Thanks... for this kind of things to happen in this day and age.. I'm speechless. Then again, if I open my eyes a little I could realize that's what the people of Syria (and other parts of the world) have to go through everyday of their life.

It's heartbreaking.

My prayers go to the people of Lebanon too, who suffered a very similar attack yesterday. It wasn't covered much by the media but it was just as deadly and horrifying.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I'm so happy to see you here and safe, Chanrin. I was thinking about you yesterday as the news was breaking too.

I hope you stay safe and that you will find strength and comfort among your loved ones and the people of your country who are also struggling with how to process these tragedies. <3
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Chanrin, glad you're fine.

Don't know what the world has become, it's scary to think it might happen anytime and anywhere.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Apropos of nothing...

My doll was thrilled to FINALLY get the Princess Diana ring.

Here, she obviously still cannot believe she 'won' (paid 40 K stars for a chance to win) it.

cdkpsoR.png
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Glad you're okay, Chanrin! <3
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    how do I go about posting a screenshot here,on the forum?? so far all my attempts come up as null, I can take them successfully but not post appropriately.....anyone able to lend a hand?thanks in advance
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi Naomi. Here is a link to a post by NaiMonster, where Nai explains and shows how to post an image. I think her's is the best clear concise explanation.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Thank you Koko :D