Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Aww Sassy, Lola is beautiful :)
    Here's one of my fur babies looking a bit like Yoda! She's called Lily and is a Ragdoll cross
    9576326C-2B76-4616-9054-E2DBFD68E3B1_zpsnz5xn1tg.jpg
    And her as a baby
    9F255F3D-6675-4A58-BA26-B11AAA95C5E8_zps7ybfaqf1.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Aww Sassy, Lola is beautiful :)
    Here's one of my fur babies looking a bit like Yoda! She's called Lily and is a Ragdoll cross
    9576326C-2B76-4616-9054-E2DBFD68E3B1_zpsnz5xn1tg.jpg
    And her as a baby
    9F255F3D-6675-4A58-BA26-B11AAA95C5E8_zps7ybfaqf1.jpg

OMG she is ADORABLE!!! My Lola does the same when in bed lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Thank you :)
    I love how you've trained Lola to play Kkh! You should get her to tap away for you during weekend events when you need a break lol
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Thank you :)
    I love how you've trained Lola to play Kkh! You should get her to tap away for you during weekend events when you need a break lol

Hahahhaha GREAT idea Amy :) she was very interested in this gig.. So interested she tried purchasing k-stars twice, and energy pack once lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Apparently we should be expecting a bunch of new clothes, hair colors, and body types coming soon.. (And yes I know this is just a fan page that may not be completely accurate)
    image_zpsbe79tltb.png
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Sassy and AmyT,
    Your kitties are beyond adorable! I use to have a Persian Silver named Snowbell. He looked just like this Stewart Little cat (hence the name), but a close family member was allergic :(

Trev,
    I found out the person who runs that account is the same on Twitter and IG (obvi right) lol. It's also one of the fan accounts Kim flew out to celebrate her birthday not to long ago. They met Kanye and North. So it's a safe bet everything they've said and listed will end up in the game. It will be shown on the upcoming season of KUWTK.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Sassy and AmyT,
    Your kitties are beyond adorable! I use to have a Persian Silver named Snowbell. He looked just like this Stewart Little cat (hence the name), but a close family member was allergic :(

Trev,
    I found out the person who runs that account is the same on Twitter and IG (obvi right) lol. It's also one of the fan accounts Kim flew out to celebrate her birthday not to long ago. They met Kanye and North. So it's a safe bet everything they've said and listed will end up in the game. It will be shown on the upcoming season of KUWTK.

Ooh I didn't know that. Well anyway I told that account about our huge petition to remove the 4000 kcash from the weekend giftboxes so hopefully they can communicate that to Kim or something.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Now I'm actually gonna follow this account... Those suggestions are everything I want and sounds promising too!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    *Gasp* Everybody's babies are sooooo cute.

This time I'm talking about the real photos, not just the KKH babies ;)
  • Options
    Those pics... So adorable :)

I'm a cat person! I had one named Pepsi when I lived in KSA. ;) Now here I'm just more into caring for the free spirits, though I really want one to stay with me.

Zoye :D welcome back!

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Charli, you were so perfectly matching an outfit today. I had one in the lavender 2 piece dress, and I pulled you up for a photoshoot, not even looking at what you were wearing.............omg, we matched!

cefbdb1d-f563-4b42-889d-ed2b2b553e9c_zpspdhmtmqx.png

And that got me thinking, do you choose your costar based on what they're wearing? Or do you change your own clothes to coordinate with them? I usually pick someone I want to hang with, and then if I think of it, I'll coordinate with them. But this morning Charli being in my color scheme for the morning was like the icing on the cake. (and if you want cupcakes.....Sassy has some spooktakular ones in the Halloween Party thread. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Those pics... So adorable :)

I'm a cat person! I had one named Pepsi when I lived in KSA. ;) Now here I'm just more into caring for the free spirits, though I really want one to stay with me.

Zoye :D welcome back!
    Hi Charli! Thanks. I love cats myself. I have two that I miss terribly. They are staying with my brother.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    OMG! OMG! OMG! Just watched Friday's episode of GENERAL HOSPITAL!! I HAD to come straight here! So excited! I got all giddy when Spinelli's computer program finally revealed Jason's face!!! I can't wait till Carly sees it on Monday!! :D:D:D:D
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    Oh no I was all excited and started a thread after seeing the teaser of her pregnancy look. Turns out it's her costume for this year, SMH!

Does anyone know how to delete a thread? :p

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Oh no I was all excited and started a thread after seeing the teaser of her pregnancy look. Turns out it's her costume for this year, SMH!

Does anyone know how to delete a thread? :p

Nope I don't think that a thread could be deleted on the forums. Only Koko could close the thread that you accidentally already started.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    OMG! OMG! OMG! Just watched Friday's episode of GENERAL HOSPITAL!! I HAD to come straight here! So excited! I got all giddy when Spinelli's computer program finally revealed Jason's face!!! I can't wait till Carly sees it on Monday!! :D:D:D:D

I am a week behind but I am happy to hear there is progress with the story. I doubt Carly sees it on Monday though... Something will happen to stop her for an episode or two...
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    I'm predicting wedding interruptus. or.....right after they're prounouced man and wife. And please, kick that skany kousin of Lulu's to the kurb. Family doesn't act like that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm predicting wedding interruptus. or.....right after they're prounouced man and wife. And please, kick that skany kousin of Lulu's to the kurb. Family doesn't act like that.

No joke!!! I haven't liked that h o e from the get go!!

I'm thinking Hayden is planning something to interrupt to wedding. She has SOMETHING up her sleeve I guarantee it!! I don't think she remembers on her own, but she heard the convo's, and she knows who Jake is. But.... does she wanna blow up what she has with Nicolas to do it? I'm not so sure about that. Can't wait for next week!!!!! Eeeeeek!!!:D
  • Options
    4 hours till it airs. At first, I didn't like the new Jason, but I love the chemistry between him and Carly. I love him now. ANd remember when Spinelli came back and saw the back of "jake's" body and said "Stonecold?" I. Can't. Wait for the reveal, but, suppose Liz finds the computer? I don't think it's happening today. I hope so, but doubt it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I didn't know GH was still on!

Love the "Empire" avatar.

I quit watching "Person of Interest" when they killed Carter. But I haven't watched "Empire" yet.
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I didn't know GH was still on!

Love the "Empire" avatar.

I quit watching "Person of Interest" when they killed Carter. But I haven't watched "Empire" yet.

Although I was disappointed when they killed Carter, I'm still watching Person of Interest. I really enjoy it.

You should definitely give Empire a chance. It's a complex, fun, unique soap opera.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I tried but the spirit of POI was gone, for me. It's mostly shoot-out scenes now. It wasn't only Carter the show changed focus at the same time.

I dunno, not sure "Empire" is my speed, thanks though.
  • Options
    4 hours till it airs. At first, I didn't like the new Jason, but I love the chemistry between him and Carly. I love him now. ANd remember when Spinelli came back and saw the back of "jake's" body and said "Stonecold?" I. Can't. Wait for the reveal, but, suppose Liz finds the computer? I don't think it's happening today. I hope so, but doubt it.

Ahhhh!! Carly did see it! I almost died with glee when I saw her face!!! She immediately thought "DNA TEST" instead of OMG it's Jason, like I expected her to do. I was actually surprised! I usually let a couple record on the DVR a watch them marathon style, but not this week! I'll be watching as it's recording!!!

I still say Hayden has SOMETHING up her sleeve for the wedding. And poor @ Dante and Lulu... I hope they can make it through this. Those d a m ned homewreckers need to go the HELL away somewhere!! They deserve each other!!! GRRR!!!

Edit: I didn't like the new Jason at first either. I just wanted the real Jason back. It sucked! But yes, he has a lot of chemistry with some of the other cast, so it's good now.
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Although I was disappointed when they killed Carter, I'm still watching Person of Interest. I really enjoy it.

I've stopped watching when they killed shaw. Just googled POI and found out that she's still alive so I might give it another shot.

Anybody already hooked on any new shows?
    I loooove Quantico and I really like Blindspot, Minority Report and Limitless.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It's kinda hard to balance KKH and I'm a college student in real life. I'm stressed out to the maxed. I think that KKH is a major distraction. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I'm so addicted to this game. I probably should take a break from the forums and possibly be lurking lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    It's kinda hard to balance KKH and I'm a college student in real life. I'm stressed out to the maxed. I think that KKH is a major distraction. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I'm so addicted to this game. I probably should take a break from the forums and possibly be lurking lol
    No please don't lol. I love your doll & your posts. Yeah KKH does take a lot of my time, too but I do go on long breaks without it. Only thing is, I do miss out on a lot. I try to tell myself it's ok, I'm alright & I don't need "virtual" clothes, shoes, and weaves. But the truth is when I lurk at the forums my addiction to KKH slowly but surely starts eating away at me until bam... I spent the rest of my day off glued to my iPad furiously tapping away lol.

I just hate the feeling of being left behind. It's like I'm chasing something that's really not even there. Like I missed out on a bunch of gorgeous hair that everyone else has now. Every time I see Holly's doll I try not to feel so sad & envious because she always has the latest stuff & looks so beautiful 24/7. But it's just a fact I have to face right now. I simply do not have the time or the money to keep up with the Kardashians of this world.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Carol, I agree with Zoye, the forum wouldn't be the same without you. Your posts make me smile :)

Maybe you could take a break during the week to make time for your studies and just play Kkh during weekend events? I also have a feeling that loads of new fun stuff will be coming up, there's Black Friday and then Christmas :) so don't quit now...
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Ok, let's just make it unanimous. Carol has to stay. Period. If you have trouble with a subject, we'll set up an Extra Help thread. We'll help you Doll. We're all in this together. ((((((((Hugs))))))))))
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I've stopped watching when they killed shaw. Just googled POI and found out that she's still alive so I might give it another shot.

Anybody already hooked on any new shows?
    I loooove Quantico and I really like Blindspot, Minority Report and Limitless.
    The actress who plays Shaw had twins in real life so she needed maternity leave. I think the writers used her absence to maximum effect but I look forward to her return too.

As for the new shows, I like all that you mentioned. Unfortunately Minority Reports episode order has been cut so I doubt it will ever have a season 2. The other three are doing very well in the ratings.

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the pilot of Super Girl. I am not a "super hero" show or movie kind of person but I am definitely going to watch a few more episodes of Super Girl to see if it's a keeper.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    The actress who plays Shaw had twins in real life so she needed maternity leave. I think the writers used her absence to maximum effect but I look forward to her return too.

As for the new shows, I like all that you mentioned. Unfortunately Minority Reports episode order has been cut so I doubt it will ever have a season 2. The other three are doing very well in the ratings.

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the pilot of Super Girl. I am not a "super hero" show or movie kind of person but I am definitely going to watch a few more episodes of Super Girl to see if it's a keeper.

Uh that's great to hear. I'm glad they have her back now. :)

Yeah. I read that somewhere. Too bad because I really like the show but at least they haven't cancelled it after an episode or stopped airing it yet. Guess they won't leave us with a cliffhanger now that they know...

Oh, Supergirl is great. So many famous faces.... Guess whenever they
    Ist Chyler Leugh on a plane, it's bound to crash. xD