Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Sassy, you are beautiful!

I did some online shopping Thursday at Walmart for pre-black Friday deals.

And today we got a new car!! :D 2015 Ford Focus. (Just snapped a pic in the garage, so it's not the best to really see it lol, but wanted to share haha!) image.jpg
    image upload
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations Rose. Lovely car. I shopped new sneakers, comfy jammies for me, Shiatsu neck massager for my dear PuterHead hubby, who's job ruined Thanksgiving, but keeps me pretty spoiled. I got him a bunch of new Harley Shirts, I LOVE shopping there. You just take a nice deep breath and the scent of bike exhaust and testosterone fills my senses. Oooh, a little early for this kinda talk. Ok, back to shopping. Cyber monday.....who's buying what? Oh, Ebay has a deal, 100$ iTunes card for 80.00. So, you've got 20% saved on the iTunes card, then the 25% off stars, and finally, add the 50% off the items in the Wardrobe.......Is there a mathematician in the place? what is the final cost of a star if we buy the 100 card for 80, and then the hundred dollar package, and then figure in the cost of ....well, you know where I'm going with this. Somebody help me out here. It's 6:20 in the morning, and I don't have another appendix to give up for the answer. (Long story short - I faked appendicitis twice to bail on the math and science Regents Exams. 2nd time, they tossed me in the hospital, and removed a perfectly find appendix the day before my 2nd try at those classes. Proctor felt sorry because they administered the tests the next day under 'guard'. I think the proctor felt sorry for me, and passed me on both classes with 2 points more than I needed. 67 was a gift. So, without another appendix to give, I just can't do the math. :) So please, somebody do the math for me. lol. Ok, want to see me figure it out. This will be fun. So, we have 80$ spent for 100$ itunes, then we have 1562 Stars for our 80Dollars. Hmmm, now I divide the 1562 Stars by the 80$? 19.525. what is that? ***udge do I do with 19.525 now? Each star 19Cents? no. it can't mean that. See my problem? lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Thank you girls for the good wishes :)
    Here are some photos from the shoot, as promised :)

lxlxe.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Omg, Sassy, these are wonderful. my fave is the
    Louboutin. Did you have fun? I'm so behind in everything. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Omg, Sassy, these are wonderful. my fave is the
    Louboutin. Did you have fun? I'm so behind in everything. Lol

Omg yes Koko, I've had so much fun. I've always wanted to be a model lol but never really got the guts to go out there and become one.. So now I decided to model my own clothes and it's 2 dreams coming true lol

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    oooh I like the one that has a Christmas tree made out of dresses and shoes! That's my fav. I need that Christmas tree.
    PM to add
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Can we go to your web store and see all the clothing you have for sale?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Amy clear your inbox : ppppppppppppp
    PM to add
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Amy clear your inbox : ppppppppppppp

Ooops! Done! :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Rose I love the car. It's so shiny it reminded me at first glance of the game! It looked like a KKH car in a KKH garage :D

Sassy your pix are great! I know your website must be so stylish.
  • Options
    I'm sorry if I've seemed abrupt to anyone recently. I may need more back surgery, and for now, my busiest out of the chair season I'm supposed to not even sneeze wrong. Dr. Doesn't know me. I've already tripped twice and bumped into 3 things without missing a step. Doesn't realize he's dealing with Butterfly. You can take the chick off the bike, but you can't take the biker out of chick ;)

Good news, My tree is done, except for an extra ball here or there. Oh, do I have to call it ornament? Let's see. Anyway, I love you guys, and when I make a mistake I get mad at myself, and sometimes it seems like I'm mad at others. Hey, "It's not you, it's me." lol. I've always wanted to say that. But I was never a nice dumper. I used to break up with them, and then they'd spend as long as it took, talking to my mother in my living room, while I was out with the new one.

And, I know she's busy, and has so much on her plate, but my spidey sense says Luz needs to come in here and have some fun.
    Maybe if we chant Luz Luz Luz....Hey did everyone see brunette Stellan? Oooooooooh, AppleP wants to marry him. 5 topis in one post. Is that a record.? ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Hm, nope! We haven't been in a situation like that. So it's all good Koko ;)

Luz! Luz! Luz! Luz! Luz!!!!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Big hugs, Koko. Christmas time is stressful enough at the best of times, so I'm sorry you're not feeling well. You're a tough cookie though, I hope you're ok and I'm sending lots of Christmas wishes your way :)

I did see Stellan! Oh my... He's sooo fit with dark hair! Madison wants his number, but I won't let her break the girl code. No hitting your friends ex's!

Carrying on the chant... Luz! Luz! Luz! Come and play!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Oh, the nice doctors make sure I'm comfortable. ;) And thanks. I felt stupid for not following the instructions, and acted like a baby. lol. ok? Ya got it out of me. lol. Ok, Max wants lunch.

LUZ LUZ LUZ LUZ LUZ LUZ LUZ LUZ LUZ LUZ LUZ
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko, I hope everything is well. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way. :)

Holly, website is under construction, since I started this just a month ago. I have a FB and IG page, where I sell them :) I don't know if I'm aloud to post it here, so it doesn't sound like commercial...
    I can PM if you want :)

LUZ, LUZ, LUZ, LUZ, LUZ!

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    KoKo, I hope you feel better soon. Just take it easy & I send my prayers out for you. God bless.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Koko, I hope everything is well. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way. :)

Holly, website is under construction, since I started this just a month ago. I have a FB and IG page, where I sell them :) I don't know if I'm aloud to post it here, so it doesn't sound like commercial...
    I can PM if you want :)

LUZ, LUZ, LUZ, LUZ, LUZ!

This sounds like a personal endeavor, and that's fine. so if you wanted to put the link in your signature, that would be fine as far as I know. It was done on a bag forum, which was very strict about that kind of thing, but Etsy was allowed, so this falls under that kind of umbrella. Go for it :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    You people are all so kind! Thanks for the chanting. Don't think I've seen online chanting in my honor before... This forum is great.

Lately I've been sad about sick relatives, stressed about year-end stuff at work, and run-down with a nasty head cold that just won't quit. And I've felt kinda blah about KKH, since this year's holiday stuff seemed like an afterthought compared to last year's. Like everyone else I'm really hoping this game won't suffer in the face of the gazillions of Glu celebrity game releases. <Speaking of which, I suddenly feel like a very old lady because both the claustrophobic portrait orientation and the constant phone-use by the Kendall/Kylie game doll drive me crazy. I won't make the jump to that game, geriatric as I am.>

I need to get into the Holiday sprit, and the Holiday Card project will definitely help. Great idea, guys!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Very sorry to all those having a stressful time...

Sending positive vibes!

Good vibrations!

Like the Beach Boys and Marky Mark sang about! ;)
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    hey guys remember me? haha i just found my ipad. this site is in the most visited section. hope all my old friends here are doing well and still enjoying the game! i no longer play but i just wanted to say hi and happy holidays! :)
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    hey guys remember me? haha i just found my ipad. this site is in the most visited section. hope all my old friends here are doing well and still enjoying the game! i no longer play but i just wanted to say hi and happy holidays! :)

Alky!!!!!!!!!!!! How are ya, buddy?!
  • Options
    This sounds like a personal endeavor, and that's fine. so if you wanted to put the link in your signature, that would be fine as far as I know. It was done on a bag forum, which was very strict about that kind of thing, but Etsy was allowed, so this falls under that kind of umbrella. Go for it :)

Aha! Thanks Koko :)
    For everyone interested - just type in FB search: Sassy Voguette Boutique or IG sassyvoguette_boutique

I hope to have a website soon, in the beginning of the new year. Since it won't be just t-shirts but other clothing too (hopefully early spring), designed by me, I am thinking of "go big or go home" lol
    I have an offer to design sport tops & t-shirts for a famous zumba and fitness instructor on the Balkans, which happens to colaborate with a famous instructor in the USA.
    But we'll see. One step at a time :) The most important thing to me is that I have positive feedback from customers and the support of my family and friends.

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options

Wow Hello Doll. Lovely to see you. You may be gone buy your dolls are still in play. lol. Of course, they're not exactly dressed for NY weather, but they're great in LA. How are you doing guy?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Aha! Thanks Koko :)
    For everyone interested - just type in FB search: Sassy Voguette Boutique or IG sassyvoguette_boutique

I hope to have a website soon, in the beginning of the new year. Since it won't be just t-shirts but other clothing too (hopefully early spring), designed by me, I am thinking of "go big or go home" lol
    I have an offer to design sport tops & t-shirts for a famous zumba and fitness instructor on the Balkans, which happens to colaborate with a famous instructor in the USA.
    But we'll see. One step at a time :) The most important thing to me is that I have positive feedback from customers and the support of my family and friends.

Hey Sassi I'm following your Facebook page.👍
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Hey Sassi I'm following your Facebook page.

Thank you so much Carol! It means a lot! xo

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    I'm sorry if I've seemed abrupt to anyone recently. I may need more back surgery, and for now, my busiest out of the chair season I'm supposed to not even sneeze wrong. Dr. Doesn't know me. I've already tripped twice and bumped into 3 things without missing a step. Doesn't realize he's dealing with Butterfly. You can take the chick off the bike, but you can't take the biker out of chick ;)

Oh my dear. I'm sorry you're dealing with back issues. I definitely know what you're going through! So you deserve LOTS of understanding for off days for sure. We all have them anyways, but back pain is h.e. double hockey sticks! I've got a herniated disc that's acting up something fierce today, making my lower back and left butt cheek hurt like hell lol. I've had 2 neck surgeries, but I don't think I could ever make myself endure back surgery. And I know I will NEVER go through neck surgery again!

I hope you are feeling better dear. :)
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Hi guys, sorry I've not been more present - dealing with some serious custody issues here with my hubby's ex and I haven't had much time to participate. Koko, I'm so sorry that you are still having medical issues, sending you as much love and positivity as I can muster right now. I hope everyone is heading into an amazing Christmas season, I miss you guys xx
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Alky!!!! So glad your back.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    My wish for the forum this holiday season, that past frequent fliers (like Alk) pop in for a little Holiday Cheer. Maybe like BobbieM, they'll come back and be active again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I saw Alkoholiks change outfit, I call him our Christmas DJ. So maybe Koko, your wish will come true. Oh and don't forget Moony and Noona!

And for now.......

I'm not doing any game playing or anything, I just wish for my device transfer to be successful.
    PM to add