Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Aww, thank you Sassy! Loool crazy kitty! Years ago, my oldest cat Pepper (she's 7 now!) did the same as Lola and climbed the Christmas tree! Must be their natural instincts, it's so funny to watch :)

Thankfully if any of the cats pull the tree over this time, the rug is in front so the baubles won't smash! Eww, I know what you mean! My cats chew grass in the garden and then puke it up :( they're house cats but I let them explore the garden when I'm there :)

It may seem odd to have golden butterflies on a Christmas tree but there's a story behind it. When I was little, we would visit my Catalan grandma and she used to call me her "mariposa poco", which means "little butterfly" in Spanish. She died on Christmas Day a few years back, so the butterflies are there for her. I do that each year. My sister does on the same and always has a butterfly on her tree xoxo

I love your golden butterflies and the story behind it is touching :)

Lola was the same with the grass, she would chew and then puke hairball - although someone told me they chew grass when their tummy hurts or when they lack vitamins :confused: Then my vet told me to buy her malt paste, for the hairball and since then (God forbid) we haven't had any problems with hair***** and from time to time I buy her special cat grass and she doesn't puke :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Pumpkin can be good for tummy upsets too for cats or dogs. Must be the plain pumpkin puree with nothing else in it, of course. Pet food stores often sell it.
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Amy, what kind is your cat? Lily is so pretty. And she looks so much like my baby.

Cats love to gently gnaw things but they are actually cleaning their teeth, I think. Pine needles could be ideal for that.

Oh, I'll have to try that special remedy for the hair *****, and look into that special pet grass :) it's mainly Pepper, the oldest cat that has that problem eating the grass. They all lived in an apartment with me and my ex and then when we split up, I moved into a house so they love the garden, it's the first one they've seen :)

Thank you PolkaDot :) Lily's mum was a cross between a Ragdoll and a Raggamuf-fin, her dad was a normal moggie. She has loads of traits from her mum. The breed is known for the cats being gentle giants (they grow huge!) and share many characteristics with dogs! Lol so Lily can understand some commands like a dog would, she plays fetch and follows me round everywhere, even to the bathroom lol! They also love to be held like a baby and typically lie on their backs like this;
    7FA5C21B-3A77-4144-A7EA-9BF335ECBA71_zpstgdapqem.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I received this notification on my new phone earlier. I haven't created an account (obviously) on my new phone, so why would I receive this. And it clearly says "Jax x" which is the G+ name of my game on my old phone. Whenever I go into KKH on my new device, I would see the slide-down message that says I'm signed in to G+, but I just keep getting the customization screen.

It is definitely a glitch...

NWJrh9w.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Nai OMG he's there!

We just need to figure out what is preventing he from showing up!

Hope Glu Gods answer you soon!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    He's still in the game, just resting. What us the latest info on his situation? I'm still playing with him, his star and things look fine. He's like Sleeping Beauty. maybe we need a Christmas miracle for him.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It's like he's just hiding, there must be some way I can activate the pop up to retrieve old game or something. I have become tempted to hit the "Start" button to see if when I go into the game I will receive that pop up...

I submitted a ticket, received a copy-paste on how to transfer game, I replied back explaining again, so far no response.
    PM to add
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Thank you PolkaDot :) Lily's mum was a cross between a Ragdoll and a Raggamuf-fin, her dad was a normal moggie. She has loads of traits from her mum. The breed is known for the cats being gentle giants (they grow huge!) and share many characteristics with dogs! Lol so Lily can understand some commands like a dog would, she plays fetch and follows me round everywhere, even to the bathroom lol! They also love to be held like a baby and typically lie on their backs like this;

oh mah gersh she is soooo cuuuuute Amy!

She resembles a Norwegian Forest Cat or a Siberian. She looks so much like my babydoll :)

I love when they sleep like that, or twist in what look like tortured positions but they are resting so well, and smiling with their little paws up. And their little chins sticking up too. Lol

Thanks for sharing your adorable pix.
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Oh, I'll have to try that special remedy for the hair *****, and look into that special pet grass :) it's mainly Pepper, the oldest cat that has that problem eating the grass. They all lived in an apartment with me and my ex and then when we split up, I moved into a house so they love the garden, it's the first one they've seen :)

Haha! That looks just like my kitty Rogue, she likes to lay like that too. I took a pic on my phone of her stretched out on her back, but idk how to get it on here. I'll have to take a pic on my Kindle or iPad next time.

We put our tree up too, but I haven't decorated it yet. Rogue won't stop climbing it to the top!! The room it's in doesn't have any carpet (it's ceramic tile) so all my pretties would get broken if she knocks it over. So I'm at a loss of what to do now.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    Lol. I shared it to Facebook, and went to Facebook on my Kindle and saved the pic. So here's my cute and comfy kitty Rogue (we just recently had her spayed, so her little belly is still shaved lol)
    FB_IMG_1450169154213.jpg

She also follows me everywhere. She was originally my son and his girlfriend's cat. But they ended up giving her to me for my birthday when she favored me more lol. She's my little baby. I spoil her rotten. I definitely need grandbabies!! Haha!
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    oh mah gersh she is soooo cuuuuute Amy!

She resembles a Norwegian Forest Cat or a Siberian. She looks so much like my babydoll :)

I love when they sleep like that, or twist in what look like tortured positions but they are resting so well, and smiling with their little paws up. And their little chins sticking up too. Lol

Thanks for sharing your adorable pix.

Thanks :) I know, it's so weird that they can sleep in that position and be comfortable! What type is your fur-baby and what's her name?

Oh, and thanks so much for the gorgeous silver gown you gifted me! I wish I could gift you something back but you have everything! :)
    Lol. I shared it to Facebook, and went to Facebook on my Kindle and saved the pic. So here's my cute and comfy kitty Rogue (we just recently had her spayed, so her little belly is still shaved lol)
    FB_IMG_1450169154213.jpg

She also follows me everywhere. She was originally my son and his girlfriend's cat. But they ended up giving her to me for my birthday when she favored me more lol. She's my little baby. I spoil her rotten. I definitely need grandbabies!! Haha!

Aww, Rose, she is the cutest! I heard that cats choose their owners, they know where they want to live, so that must be true haha.

It's awful when they've just been spayed, the wounds look so painful, but cats are so resilient. It takes ages for the shaven fur to grow back, especially on long haired cats, doesn't it :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Thanks :) I know, it's so weird that they can sleep in that position and be comfortable! What type is your fur-baby and what's her name?

Oh, and thanks so much for the gorgeous silver gown you gifted me! I wish I could gift you something back but you have everything! :)

Aww, Rose, she is the cutest! I heard that cats choose their owners, they know where they want to live, so that must be true haha.

It's awful when they've just been spayed, the wounds look so painful, but cats are so resilient. It takes ages for the shaven fur to grow back, especially on long haired cats, doesn't it :)

Yes! And I loved her furry belly! You can't really tell, but she has rather longish hair, especially under her belly. Lol, when she fluffs out her tail and holds it up a certain way she looks like a skunk. It does seem like it's going to take fooorever to grow back. :(
  • Options
    Koko your box is full!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Here's another pic of Rogue taken on my iPad, you can see her a little better. Once again in her favorite position haha!!

image.jpg
    adult photo sharing
  • Options
    She is so cute, Rose! She looks so relaxed :) aww look at her little shaved belly, bless her.

I feel bad that I've missed out my other 2 cats! I love all 3 of my fur-babies equally :)

This is Pepper, she's the oldest at 7
    75E458F9-1986-49CB-9D98-8A3B0BB8CECA_zpsgtm9ev3a.jpg

And this is Sophie, she's 6. She's really overweight, she's been on this special diet food from the vet for 3 years but she hasn't lost any weight! I don't over feed her either, she eats probably less than the other two!
    ECD25E37-17BC-48A1-A6A9-279463E4E930_zps03zkaihz.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    OMG, I'm melting from your pics.

Twiztidrose, Rogue is adorable! That fur!

Amy, your fur babies are gorgeous. Wish I could afford to adopt more cats :/

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    She is so cute, Rose! She looks so relaxed :) aww look at her little shaved belly, bless her.

I feel bad that I've missed out my other 2 cats! I love all 3 of my fur-babies equally :)

This is Pepper, she's the oldest at 7
    75E458F9-1986-49CB-9D98-8A3B0BB8CECA_zpsgtm9ev3a.jpg

And this is Sophie, she's 6. She's really overweight, she's been on this special diet food from the vet for 3 years but she hasn't lost any weight! I don't over feed her either, she eats probably less than the other two!
    ECD25E37-17BC-48A1-A6A9-279463E4E930_zps03zkaihz.jpg

Edit: wow, Rogue is only a baby compared to your kitties. She's barely 7 months old lol.

Awww your fur-babies are all adorbs too!! And your poor chubby (but still a cutie!) baby :(...

Maybe she needs to exercise? I love the show with Jackson Galaxy, having a brain fart atm lol.... ummmm... shoot, what the heck is it?! Oh! My Cat from Hell! Not saying your cat is from hell haha!! But if you haven't watched it (it's a good show, you should check it out if you haven't seen it!) he deals with a lot of cat problems. I've seen a few he dealt with overweight issues. Usually it had to do with needing some exercise. Just a suggestion. :)
  • Options
    Aww, thanks Sassy. :)
  • Options
    Thank you, Sassy! Just think, when you make your first million from your new business, you could open a cat sanctuary and have as many fur-babies as you like!
    Edit: wow, Rogue is only a baby compared to your kitties. She's barely 7 months old lol.

Awww your fur-babies are all adorbs too!! And your poor chubby (but still a cutie!) baby :(...

Maybe she needs to exercise? I love the show with Jackson Galaxy, having a brain fart atm lol.... ummmm... shoot, what the heck is it?! Oh! My Cat from Hell! Not saying your cat is from hell haha!! But if you haven't watched it (it's a good show, you should check it out if you haven't seen it!) he deals with a lot of cat problems. I've seen a few he dealt with overweight issues. Usually it had to do with needing some exercise. Just a suggestion. :)

Aww, Rogue is still a baby! She looks so much like my Lily :)

Omg, I LOVE Jackson Galaxy! It's amazing how he deals with cats!

I've tried everything with Sophie, bless her, I always try to get her to play with toys and exercise but she's not interested, not like the other two! Lily is 3 and when I got her, it gave Pepper a new lease of life, they love play fighting and chasing each other :)
    The vet said Sophie must just have slow metabolism, her weight just ballooned after she was spayed. She is regularly at the vets, they're worried she might develop diabetes or something similar. I love her though, she's sooooo nice to cuddle :):)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Sorry I had to laugh when I saw your overweight kitty Sophie. Too cute. Hopefully there's no health issues for her though.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Sorry I had to laugh when I saw your overweight kitty Sophie. Too cute. Hopefully there's no health issues for her though.

Loool! It's ok Nai! I love those pics of her, she looks so chubby and cute :) she is ok health wise, just fat! She has to have regular vet checkups though :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Loool! It's ok Nai! I love those pics of her, she looks so chubby and cute :) she is ok health wise, just fat! She has to have regular vet checkups though :)

Hah then thats fine, enjoy cuddling her! Her pose and expression is totally me when I'm being a sloth at home lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Hah then thats fine, enjoy cuddling her! Her pose and expression is totally me when I'm being a sloth at home lol.

She gives the best cuddles :):)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Thank you, Sassy! Just think, when you make your first million from your new business, you could open a cat sanctuary and have as many fur-babies as you like!

Hahaha that's what I always say - one day, when I have enough money, I'm gonna open a cat rescue shelter in a big house, with a big yard and I'm gonna save lots of cats :)

If I could I would save all the stray cats in this world. That's how much I love cats. :D

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Hahaha that's what I always say - one day, when I have enough money, I'm gonna open a cat rescue shelter in a big house, with a big yard and I'm gonna save lots of cats :)

If I could I would save all the stray cats in this world. That's how much I love cats. :D

Aw Sassy you have such a big heart, I know you will succeed : )
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

OMG, could I come volunteer to help? I looooooooooooooooooooooove kitties. I had a rescued Kitten, so undescribably perfect, I can't bring myself to adopt another, because nothing could match Charlie. But I love to be Auntie to kitties. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Am I the only one who is afraid of cats?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Please can I come and volunteer too, Sassy?! :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Am I the only one who is afraid of cats?

Not afraid, just alergic. I'll keep myself far away of this thread and from these crazycat ladies lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Sorry Nai and Vats!!! I'm definitely a crazy cat lady :) those are the last pics I have lol :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai