He died...

nooooooooo!!!!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    Hi guys, sorry I've not been more present - dealing with some serious custody issues here with my hubby's ex and I haven't had much time to participate. Koko, I'm so sorry that you are still having medical issues, sending you as much love and positivity as I can muster right now. I hope everyone is heading into an amazing Christmas season, I miss you guys xx

I'm so sorry to hear about the custody woes. My brother had to fight for three years to maintain 50/50 custody because his Ex kept appealing the decision. It's both financially and emotionally draining. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Jax died...

I followed all instructions.

He died...

Omg Nai, what happened?? Don't you have a back up of the game? Or maybe the game on your old device? :(
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I got my shiny new device. So I had transferred everything else, all that's left is KKH.

I just followed the steps, it didn't work. Tried a couple times more, on my new device I keep getting to the customization page. I can still get Jax on my old device, that's my only backup, and quite a relief.

I hope Glu can help me, like asap since the event is starting in 2 days.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I got my shiny new device. So I had transferred everything else, all that's left is KKH.

I just followed the steps, it didn't work. Tried a couple times more, on my new device I keep getting to the customization page. I can still get Jax on my old device, that's my only backup, and quite a relief.

Arghhh, that's horrible! I'm so sorry for the trouble, Nai...but thank goodness you've kept him in the old device. It's the nightmare, that's for sure! Sending you positive energy...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options

Phew! I hope Glu helps you asap, so you can enjoy playing on your new device :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Wish contacted someone here on the forum after multiple failed tries, I hope they can help you too!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Ok ER situation. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw he was still on the old device. So, Grab the old Device Hollywood ID, and submit your cry for help. I'll send good vibes to the Glu Gurus. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, and stupid question. Did you try to go back in on the new device after shutting down the first time? I remember a lot of people mentioning (and I discovered it first hand twice) that they freaked after they got to the customization screen. Composed themselves, went back in a 2nd time, and then they got the 'which game data do you want to use'. So....tell me you didn't go back in, you tried it now, and 2nd opening was the charm. My fingers are crossed. I'll wait to hear.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Nai sending good vibes to you!

Jax will survive this! He's strong!

Don't give up, as Charli said, Wish was able to do it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I've already reached out to Glu to see if they can try and expedite this, or check it for Nai. What makes her case doable....the game is still active in the old device, it's not erased, reset or gone. So fingers crossed, I'm sure Jax will be back in action in his new home in no time.

We're here for you Nai!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you thank you everyone for the support!

After trying the instructions a couple times and it didn't work. I went into the game on my new device a 2nd, 3rd, 4th time and even waited in the home screen for a long time. Nothing popped, I was getting worried that this new game might overwrite or something, so I deleted the game on my new device. I went in once to my old device, thankfully he's still there.

I contacted KK:H_Staff. Because for now, I'm too afraid to try anything else, or even go back into the old game so I couldn't submit a regular ticket.

Thanks Koko for doing this! Omg so nerve wrecking!
    PM to add
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Hope your Jax is back soon Naims.
  • Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I'm so sorry to hear about the custody woes. My brother had to fight for three years to maintain 50/50 custody because his Ex kept appealing the decision. It's both financially and emotionally draining. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thanks Holly, luckily for us my hubby has over 6 years of correspondence that completely exposes all of the lies she has put forward - it's just been very draining, trying to correlate it all into order and in addition to not being able to see my stepson. He's missing his sisters 1st birthday tomorrow, and it looks like he's going to miss Christmas with us this year. It's going to be a very solemn festive season. We just have to wait and see how court goes.
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    I guess Jax will not be able to participate in the event.

I was told to submit an in-game ticket so they could solve the issue better. So, for a certain tech reason I wasn't supposed to use my old phone anymore, and also because that phone is slowly dying. Jax haven't even had the chance to look at all the new Balmain clothing in detail. The phone lags like crazy and I can sense its death nearing. I had barely managed to keep his girlfriend happy for the past week.

So, because I had to submit an in-game ticket, I risked switching on my device again and thankfully struggled to submit a ticket. But his girlfriend already broke up with him... it's the 3rd time...

Does anyone know, if I would receive an email when support replies? It isn't feasible for me to keep checking the game on my old device.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Does anyone know, if I would receive an email when support replies? It isn't feasible for me to keep checking the game on my old device.

When I sent in a ticket ages ago they emailed me to ask for more questions and I've heard of them emailing others so probably yes.
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    When I sent in a ticket ages ago they emailed me to ask for more questions and I've heard of them emailing others so probably yes.

Ok great, thanks! Here's hoping everything will be fine. I swear I'll celebrate by purchasing a pack of KStars if Jax survives.
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This situation disturbs me!

Supposedly our game should be saved on google drive, I don't understand what is the problem here.

If I break, be stolen or loose my device, it's bye bye KKH?

Surely there is a configuration problem with google drive, they should instruct us how to set up properly!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    On point, Vats.

My device is about to die. At least I have a copy in there, I can't imagine if my device dies... maybe anytime soon.

There should be a proper backup without the need to retain the old device.

I managed to check my game and on both devices, the Hollywood ID is different, it means something?

I got a reply for my ticket, it was just a copy-paste of the instructions on how to transfer my game. Not helpful... I already read that 10 times and did it several times, failed, hence I submitted a ticket.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I finally put my Christmas tree up! I'm putting it up a week late than usual because I've been poorly, but here it is :) that's Lily, one of my fur-babies, in the background along with my cat-shaped slippers lol! I'm so turning in to a crazy cat lady, I need to lock down that guy I'm dating asap! Hahaha :)
    DC6BE98E-083A-4E9C-8739-88F7B3D5E18B_zps88qoysw5.jpg
    As soon as I'd turned the lights off to put the candy canes on, Lily started to chew on the tree branches. Great, I bet she's going to knock it over at least once a day... Lol
    8B6C5315-B09B-473F-9942-14033B9A7178_zpsby0teqm3.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    On point, Vats.

My device is about to die. At least I have a copy in there, I can't imagine if my device dies... maybe anytime soon.

There should be a proper backup without the need to retain the old device.

I managed to check my game and on both devices, the Hollywood ID is different, it means something?

I got a reply for my ticket, it was just a copy-paste of the instructions on how to transfer my game. Not helpful... I already read that 10 times and did it several times, failed, hence I submitted a ticket.

I'm glad you were able to retrieve Jax' Hollywood ID. Without that, I'm pretty sure Glu can't begin to address things. Keep the faith, and hopefully there will be resolution soon. Ideally, when you set up your new device, using the same credentials as your old device, all the info should have been retrieved. Hang in there. I am really hoping this gets reaolved. Is Jax still seeing ads, or had you bought him stars? My old Tablet was dying, I needed it to hold out to Christmas, bought a small star pack, and by killing the ads, my device/game was saved till I could transfer it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    I finally put my Christmas tree up! I'm putting it up a week late than usual because I've been poorly, but here it is :) that's Lily, one of my fur-babies, in the background along with my cat-shaped slippers lol! I'm so turning in to a crazy cat lady, I need to lock down that guy I'm dating asap! Hahaha :)
    DC6BE98E-083A-4E9C-8739-88F7B3D5E18B_zps88qoysw5.jpg
    As soon as I'd turned the lights off to put the candy canes on, Lily started to chew on the tree branches. Great, I bet she's going to knock it over at least once a day... Lol
    8B6C5315-B09B-473F-9942-14033B9A7178_zpsby0teqm3.jpg

Amy, your tree is amazing! And Lily too! And the slippers! Lol
    My Lola does the same, she chews the branches and then vomits :mad: she loves to sit on the branches inside the tree lol I have pics somewhere, I'll post when I find them :D

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Here she is, 4 years ago, young and crazy lol

20l14kw.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Aww, thank you Sassy! Loool crazy kitty! Years ago, my oldest cat Pepper (she's 7 now!) did the same as Lola and climbed the Christmas tree! Must be their natural instincts, it's so funny to watch :)

Thankfully if any of the cats pull the tree over this time, the rug is in front so the baubles won't smash! Eww, I know what you mean! My cats chew grass in the garden and then puke it up :( they're house cats but I let them explore the garden when I'm there :)

It may seem odd to have golden butterflies on a Christmas tree but there's a story behind it. When I was little, we would visit my Catalan grandma and she used to call me her "mariposa poco", which means "little butterfly" in Spanish. She died on Christmas Day a few years back, so the butterflies are there for her. I do that each year. My sister does on the same and always has a butterfly on her tree xoxo
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    I'm glad you were able to retrieve Jax' Hollywood ID. Without that, I'm pretty sure Glu can't begin to address things. Keep the faith, and hopefully there will be resolution soon. Ideally, when you set up your new device, using the same credentials as your old device, all the info should have been retrieved. Hang in there. I am really hoping this gets reaolved. Is Jax still seeing ads, or had you bought him stars? My old Tablet was dying, I needed it to hold out to Christmas, bought a small star pack, and by killing the ads, my device/game was saved till I could transfer it.

I had bought him stars and he doesn't have ads. I was hopeful at the start, maybe they could help me asap but first reply was a copy-paste, without reading what I wrote. And I don't think participating in the event is even possible now.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Amyyyyyyyyy I love your slippers. So big and fluffy looking. Your cat camouflages with the carpet btw :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    Amy, what kind is your cat? Lily is so pretty. And she looks so much like my baby.

Cats love to gently gnaw things but they are actually cleaning their teeth, I think. Pine needles could be ideal for that.
  • Options

A game this profitable has no business with copy and paste customer service responses. Is it possible to ask to hear from their manager? When I worked in customer service, we had to obey those requests.
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    This situation disturbs me!

Supposedly our game should be saved on google drive, I don't understand what is the problem here.

If I break, be stolen or loose my device, it's bye bye KKH?

Surely there is a configuration problem with google drive, they should instruct us how to set up properly!

I have always heard our games save on our devices, not on the KKH server. That is something that a lot of us find disturbing. People update their devices all the time. If I wanted to play on a new device, I couldn't access my doll or any of my investments in this game, which are substantial. I think at the rate this game shows profits, not to host the game on their server is inexplicable.