Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Koko! <3 glad to see some old friends are still here. I tried to download the game on my new phone but my old stuff didn't transfer over ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ kinda sad! I'm not sure that I want to start all over haha. Maybe though ;) Sure did miss you guys more than anything, though! We had so much fun.

Hey, I'm 30 now! In the dirty thirties club hahaha. I also left that guy that I left the game for. I got really tired of the daily mental/emotional abuse. I thought me quitting the game would make things better, but after I stopped playing it got worse actually. And I had no distraction and no solace, really. Heavy stuff. I had to leave and start all over. Luckily, I had some real life friends who totally had my back and helped me out. I also met the most amazing man and he doesn't mind how many games I play, or how often! ;) I'm kinda just getting back on my feet now after all of that. So I needed to come say hello to all my KKH dolls.

I hope everything is fabulous for you guys. I'm so sorry to hear that the game is having issues. Hopefully they will get it fixed.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Eselle! I missed Jesse and Shae, and you! I remember the Jesse-Shae mix up when I was scrolling through my contacts.

It's awesome you've met a better man! Congratulations, you deserve it! I think I need to find me a man that doesn't mind how many games I play too!
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Apropos of Nuthin....my beating heart purse was actually going on a pic of Lady Gaga in her meat dress.....but it was too early in the morning, and I couldn't see handling that purse anymore than I had to. So, out of context it did seem odd. but does anyone really want to see that meat dress on Gaga ever ever again? ugh. I would have had to have had 15 showers, followed by a bubble bath, then moving to another house if I had a thing like that on.

Ok, well as you can see Eselletea, some things never change. I'm still too esoteric at times.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I still wonder to this day what kind of smell the meat dress had. Just the thought of what it must have felt like to have raw meat touching your body like that makes me gag
  • Options
    I love Gaga but that meat dress...too much!

It's lovely to see you again Nai. And for reals, get you a gamin' man. <3
  • Options
    Forget the man...we have to get #fangsfornai. Our homemade unhooked hashtag hasn't helped. Maybe we should hook it up and start a grassroots movement within social media. Nai can't be the only one who really needs those fangs. Put them in a special sale please glu. Let everyone see them and spend way too much....like the holiday hair of 2014/15 and Vats hair.

Oh Eselletea...have you been here since Vatsy got his hair? V, do you remember when? Then I can pull up that event thread.

Ooooooooh, maybe Luz will pop in .....we'll keep her here too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I still wonder to this day what kind of smell the meat dress had. Just the thought of what it must have felt like to have raw meat touching your body like that makes me gag

Ha! Ewwww! I believe the meat was actually attached to a sheath-type thing, but I don't remember anymore. Whether or not, yes--I'm so gagging over that must've-been-a-major stench!
  • Options
    Did Luz leave, too?
  • Options
    I am sooooooo tired of tapping. But, that meat dress is one thing we'll never forget. Do you think that was one thing that broke she and her cutie fiance from Chicago Fire?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hey guys!

Just saying quick hello. I haven't forgotten about you.. and I miss you so much. And the game. But sometimes LIFE happens and it changes everything. Some of you know, some don't. Almost 6 months ago I decided to terminate my 10-year relationship with my boyfriend. And I was kind of fine with this decision. Now, when I look back the love was long gone and this relationship was toxic for me. The breakdown came when all of his lying and cheating thorought the years surfaced. When I realised I lived in a lie for 10 years. When I realised the man I loved didn't exist. I started a new job at the time. Which saved me, I think.
    I am fine now. I still have my crisis sometimes, but its OK. My life changed so much in the past year. Everything I knew was gone. I had to start all over again, alone in a big city in a foreign country. And I did it. I rebuilded my life. And I am so f*cking proud of it! I learned how to be selfish. Its all about me now and my inner peace and happiness. I love my job, I work in the most prestigious television in the country, in the ad department. I've met so many new people there, which I proudly call my friends now. My life changed a lot but in a good way. And exciting things are in front of me, but I will share when its all said and done :) (since I believe that "happiness loves silence")
    Unintentionally, I took a break from the game and forum. I was so busy with the new job (and still am) and busy trying not to crumble and survive the hurt. So I am slowly coming back :) May and June will be busy months but exciting also. So I will pop when I have a chance.

I want to thank you, Vatsy and Amy for your love and support, since you knew from day one.
    Vatsy, you've made me laugh when I was crying 24/7. And I love you for that.
    Amy, you found time for me in your grief. And your words meant so much. I love that big heart of yours, you BRAVE and STRONG girl.
    ❤️❤️❤️

Hope everyone is doing well. I miss you all. See you soon again. xx

Your Sassy girl ��

I meant every word! You're the strong one and I'm so proud of you <3 it's only onwards and upwards for you from now on. You deserve all the happiness in the world, so much love for you ❤️❤️❤️

So glad to see you posting here! And also other old faces (hi, Eselle! Good to see you back here!)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    I am sooooooo tired of tapping. But, that meat dress is one thing we'll never forget. Do you think that was one thing that broke she and her cutie fiance from Chicago Fire?

Like he kept bringing it up or what? lol

"We're gonna have to have salad again for dinner cause YOU USED ALL THE STEAKS."
  • Options
    Like he kept bringing it up or what? lol

"We're gonna have to have salad again for dinner cause YOU USED ALL THE STEAKS."

Omg, imagine if he was a vegetarian? Not going sny further with that one. Lol. You and I are so bad SoundsPretty. I think we have to sit in the corner for a while. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I noticed a while back people were talking about 13 Reasons Why, I must've read my 13 Reasons Why book a thousand times, was really excited when they announced it was being adapted into a show, also there's a second season so hopefully it'll reveal who was #13 since the book left us with a cliffhanger, I've been wanting to know for years I even wrote the author asking and he wouldn't tell me. Still have yet to watch the show on netflix tho.

Sorry to be a spoiler *hides face*
  • Options
    Hey guys, here's a friendly suggestion from your helfpful Moderita. If you want to post something without 'spoiling' it for other people reading the forums, you can type something like

13 REASONS WHY SPOILER BELOW
    (at the top of the post, then a whole bunch of spaces like this)
    And then after enough of a space, you post your info. This way you post the info you wanted to divulge, and other people who are interested don't accidentally expose themselves to that info. ;)

Thats how its been done on the other forums Ilve been part of. And this does NOT allow you to post advance info from IG people. That is still not permitted under any circumstances. Now happy Saturday and happy tapping.
    supacool.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi Eselle! Welcome back! Glad to hear your doing well!;)

Koko, I think it was last October during those amazing store sales! We need those back ASAP! There's so many people who didn't got the chance to get a dearly missed item and my body (and K-stars) are ready for more hairstyles (yes, that's you fab ponytail!).
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hope and excitement are back, at least in my mind. And that's because they brought back the SYS. Now of course we can't have one every week, but boy didn' t that feel good? Purple minidress that sparkles...wooh. How can they top that? *cough purple stiletto heeled thigh high boots that show just enough skin before that dress hem. lol. So yeah, I love the game even if I am frozen.

Your doll looks sensational Vats.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    What happened to Hookah??
  • Options
    huh? lemme see

Eta: found it. it needed to be dusted off. So I bumped it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    astray wrote: »
    I noticed a while back people were talking about 13 Reasons Why, I must've read my 13 Reasons Why book a thousand times, was really excited when they announced it was being adapted into a show, also there's a second season so hopefully it'll reveal who was #13 since the book left us with a cliffhanger, I've been wanting to know for years I even wrote the author asking and he wouldn't tell me. Still have yet to watch the show on netflix tho.

Sorry to be a spoiler *hides face*

I didn't read the book (I tried but book Hannah annoyed me) so I'm not sure how faithful the show is. I do know they changed a few details and added a character. I think season 2 will probably deal with the aftermath regarding the lawsuit and the details that have been revealed about the characters. It'll be interesting for sure :)
  • Options
    I figured they'd change and add things, I guess they're just gonna make up stuff as they go along since i don't think Jay Asher ever created a second book for this, it'll probably be interesting but there's so much outrage and controversy due to this show but quite honestly I think it's good for a lot of people with the thoughts Hannah had as well as for bully victims ultimately if the show is triggering like I have read about from critics then people can easily avoid it.

I will have to actually force myself to watch it probably since I have a short attention span & lose focus easily.
  • Options
    Good new is it's only 13 episodes (imagine that!) so you can take your time with it. The new season won't be out until 2018 anyway.
  • Options
    huh? lemme see

Eta: found it. it needed to be dusted off. So I bumped it. :)

:0 :0 :0 :0 <3
  • Options
    drinkup.gif Happy Monday Doll
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Brace yourselves for I'm going to throw out this RANDOM COMMENT alert!

My SLE always seems to have a certain month when it wants to torture me and it's always May, it's been raining here so the weather can be a factor too. Looks like I'll probably be at home again this year instead of travelling as usual, bummer.
  • Options
    I'm sorry Astray. Health conditions limit us so much. And before it happens, you're so used to just living life on your terms. Then something happens, and life changes. I'm sorry you're suffering.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm sorry Astray. Health conditions limit us so much. And before it happens, you're so used to just living life on your terms. Then something happens, and life changes. I'm sorry you're suffering.

Thanks Koko it's probably my own fault I tend to do more than what I am supposed to do and even when I have a flare I still move about even when I am supposed to rest, so much to do that resting is never on my mind. Hopefully it'll stop flaring.
  • Options
    I was just coming here to say I love how you very bluntly, quoted the hacker saying 'I'm hacked but my game won't work' and said 'that might be your problem right there'.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lol me too! I'm glad astray caught it because it looks like the original post was deleted and replaced with something more innocent. Made me laugh.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lol:D Koko I was just about to say I had the same thoughts in mind about astray. I luv how straightforward he was with his responses. He don't sugarcoat anything.:cool:#realtalk

I read what the hacker posted from before, but all I could do was post my smh gifs momentarily. :rolleyes: I'm thinking like dang let me pretend like I didn't read that hacker's comment right now haha :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Yes, I loved the responses. I left everything, except for one post for reasons I explained to the party. Fingers crossed it works. lol.

I came here with another one for the "How stupid are people" collection. Why does someone join in November, and never post, never interact for 6 months. Then boom nearly 50 posts in an hour. I mean, do they join a forum and mark their calendar for some arbitrary dates months in advance and go away. They get up in the morning and say "Oh, today's glu" or Oh today's the Bag forum in the morning, and I've got Chevy in the afternoon. Why? I'm laughing over her but aaaaargh. I have to go bang my head against something. hopefully a pillow.

Do you guys know what time it is? Time to make the bed. It's funny, I bring some devices, start to make the bed, sit down, check the forum, check the games. takes me forever but I'm never far off.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary