Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I was just coming here to say I love how you very bluntly, quoted the hacker saying 'I'm hacked but my game won't work' and said 'that might be your problem right there'.

Oh lol i just thought the question they asked was mental.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm being all nosey and trying to figure out who Koko is talking about hahahaha

I feel like we've gotten a rush of Instagram players lately. Not that there's anything wrong with the community but from my experience there are a lot of modified games (I can't even look through the KKH tag on there anymore without feeling ****ed off) and THEY ALL KNOW BEST. And so demanding! I feel like head pats and chill pills are in order.

Or *puts on tin foil hat* are they all the same person?

giphy.gif

I will say that coming to the official Glu forums and explicitly stating you're a cheater makes me witch cackle. The nerve
  • Options
    I'm being all nosey and trying to figure out who Koko is talking about hahahaha

I feel like we've gotten a rush of Instagram players lately. Not that there's anything wrong with the community but from my experience there are a lot of modified games (I can't even look through the KKH tag on there anymore without feeling ****ed off) and THEY ALL KNOW BEST. And so demanding! I feel like head pats and chill pills are in order.

Or *puts on tin foil hat* are they all the same person?

giphy.gif

I will say that coming to the official Glu forums and explicitly stating you're a cheater makes me witch cackle. The nerve

soundspretty, I smacked my forehead then laughed when I read their comment, I laughed even more when they changed it around to make themselves seem innocent, it amazes me how either stupid or bold people have become lately.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I added to my signature. Thanks SoundsPretty, yiu inspire it. Lol aww i don't think they're going to follow my advice. Damm it.

But hey, next time a troll like nebbish pops up, don't let on and pm me. I know how to speak stupid. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I added to my signature. Thanks SoundsPretty, yiu inspire it. Lol aww i don't think they're going to follow my advice. Damm it.

But hey, next time a troll like nebbish pops up, don't let on and pm me. I know how to speak stupid. Lol.

eventually they will Koko since they can't participate in the events any more.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I really don't understand what's even the purpose of someone who would even think about hacking their game. It seems like to me that person never thought twice about to overanalyze the consequences of doing it because suppose someday if something goes wrong in their game, it'll most likely backfire on them. And glu won't ever reward cheaters so they'll refuse to help fixed their flagged games. Didn't they know that glu is like an undercover cop in disguise? Oh glu most definitely has their ways of tracking down a hacker's game. Now they're banned/unpermitted from participating for the midweek & weekend events. They'll have no other choice but to restart their games all over again from scratch.#sorrybutnotsorry
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    This is so random but I wanted to show off my new car, I love it! I took the photo hours ago but I've been pretty busy adulting, lol.:)

20170517_125846-1_zpsjunfr4mc.jpg
  • Options
    I really don't understand what's even the purpose of someone who would even think about hacking their game. It seems like to me that person never thought twice about to overanalyze the consequences of doing it because suppose someday if something goes wrong in their game, it'll most likely backfire on them. And glu won't ever reward cheaters so they'll refuse to help fixed their flagged games. Didn't they know that glu is like an undercover cop in disguise? Oh glu most definitely has their ways of tracking down a hacker's game. Now they're banned/unpermitted from participating for the midweek & weekend events. They'll have no other choice but to restart their games all over again from scratch.#sorrybutnotsorry

That's very true Carol, I'll never understand why people do that greed leads you nowhere.
  • Options
    I've reported hackers before and their games have "mysteriously" reset lol. It's fun to see.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I loved your response, Astray! And good catch quoting her before she deleted her post!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    This is so random but I wanted to show off my new car, I love it! I took the photo hours ago but I've been pretty busy adulting, lol.:)

20170517_125846-1_zpsjunfr4mc.jpg

Wow, that is one awesome car!! Congrats!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Argh I was going to mention the car in my last post but I got distracted and forgot!!!

Congrats astray! That's so exciting. I have to wait a couple more years... :( Still have hubby's truck to pay off and I let him get the ~car of his dreams~ so that pushed back my plans even further. I'm still bitter.

I've had the same car for going on 11 years now. It still works ok but I need to get with 2017 with the GPS and satellite radio and usb ports and all that jazz. The most exciting thing about my current car is the backup sensor but that doesn't even work anymore LOL.
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I loved your response, Astray! And good catch quoting her before she deleted her post!!

i figured they were gonna try to correct themselves to keep from being caught so I quickly responded to their stupidity, lol.
  • Options
    Uh soundspretty I don't think that it was me who posted that pic. You've mistaken my posting right above astray posting. It was actually astray car��:)
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Dang it! This is what I get for trying to go back and forth between two threads lol
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Wow, that is one awesome car!! Congrats!

Thanks LindaVB , I was pretty excited about it after what went on with my other car, so it feels good to have a bit of an upgrade since my other car was almost 22 years old, i only had it for a few months tho.
    Argh I was going to mention the car in my last post but I got distracted and forgot!!!

Congrats astray! That's so exciting. I have to wait a couple more years... :( Still have hubby's truck to pay off and I let him get the ~car of his dreams~ so that pushed back my plans even further. I'm still bitter.

I've had the same car for going on 11 years now. It still works ok but I need to get with 2017 with the GPS and satellite radio and usb ports and all that jazz. The most exciting thing about my current car is the backup sensor but that doesn't even work anymore LOL.

Thanks soundspretty and that sounds like an awesome car you have it's been with you for 11 years and it's probably still going strong.
  • Options
    Uh soundspretty I don't think that it was me who posted that pic. You've mistaken my posting right above astray posting. It was actually astray car🙂:)

I chuckled at your response for some reason.
    Dang it! This is what I get for trying to go back and forth between two threads lol

we've all done that before, losing focus or getting distracted by something else is kind of my speciality, lol.
  • Options
    To my credit I was replying to Carol in another thread haha.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats Astray! Did you get back your lost car though?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Oh wow soundspretty I've noticed that when I corrected you, you've edited your previous posting:p. I've just read your reply from this week day's event thread.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Congrats Astray! Did you get back your lost car though?

Sadly no :(

thanks Nai
  • Options
    astray wrote: »
    Sadly no :(

thanks Nai

:( That really sucks. People are awful
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Things like that leave you feeling so vulnerable. I'm sorry you're going through this. But the new car looks great. :) Congratulations
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Things like that leave you feeling so vulnerable. I'm sorry you're going through this. But the new car looks great. :) Congratulations

Thanks Koko, I've yet to hear from the constables or the inspector that is handling my investigation. If tomorrow isn't a busy day I'll stop by the DVLA and inform them that my vehicle was stolen or see if they have the VIN number in their system already.
  • Options
    Very glad to read that you found your car regardless of the trouble you have to go through, astray.

Ok so...... I was supposed to get my wisdom tooth extraction tomorrow afternoon, but I am a coward and I postponed my appointment at the last minute. I feel happy lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Nai you sound just like my sister! She got scared and rescheduled her first appointment and I had to drag her to her second.
  • Options
    Nai you sound just like my sister! She got scared and rescheduled her first appointment and I had to drag her to her second.

I have changed the appointment a total of 3 times before this. They had to keep rescheduling with the anaesthetist, I'm guilty, they also said not to change anymore.

Your sister is lucky! I have to drag myself there!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Very glad to read that you found your car regardless of the trouble you have to go through, astray.

Ok so...... I was supposed to get my wisdom tooth extraction tomorrow afternoon, but I am a coward and I postponed my appointment at the last minute. I feel happy lol.

Ooh Nai I had all four (we have four right?) of my wisdom teeth cut out and the experience went well except for the pain once the anaesthesia wore off and i looked like the marshmallow from Ghostbusters by the face and the fact that I was put on a liquid diet for 2 weeks, it felt like torture for me because I love to eat, lol.
  • Options
    I have changed the appointment a total of 3 times before this. They had to keep rescheduling with the anaesthetist, I'm guilty, they also said not to change anymore.

Your sister is lucky! I have to drag myself there!

She's deathly afraid of anything medical related. Gets anxiety so bad that she passes out haha.

I'm the type of person who just wants to get it over with. And anything with anesthesia is the best because you don't know what's going on until it's all done. It's been several years so I don't remember too much about it as far as pain afterwards. It wasn't so bad that I couldn't go on a date a few days later! I do remember that, freaking out because I felt like my cheeks were so fat.
  • Options
    I'm so jelly that all of y'all had experienced anesthesia before. I haven't though since I've gotten two surgeries twice when I had a breast abscess on the left side from before. I was fully wide awake when the surgery went on. When the surgeons operated on me, I felt tortured. I guess they wanted me to feel the excruciating pain, so I bawled and cried like a big baby laying down on the hospital bed:( I was in so much agony:(. They were the absolute worst. So, now I'm very fearful of anything health related altogether. To this day, I still hate looking at my keloid surgical scars across my left **** cleavage everyday. It's a constant reminder of the days when I lastly had two surgeries.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG