Options

Malibu update

CrirossoneraCrirossonera Registered Users 17 Posts
What do u think about the new update?! I'm a lil bit disappointed for now😔 but i hope the weekend events will be great as usually !☺️
Prev134567

Comments

• Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Really? I think it looks beautiful, totally ♡ it, I can't wait to buy that house too. I wish those clothes that Kendall and Kylie were available as well. They're to die for :)
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    CrirossoneraCrirossonera Registered Users 17 Posts
    I was waiting for more clothes..hope ti get them with weekend events ☺️
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    I really like it. Clothes, Kendall and Kylie.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    What do u think about the new update?! I'm a lil bit disappointed for now😔 but i hope the weekend events will be great as usually !☺️
    Same here 😿
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    New beautiful beach pad to buy, but the biggest surprise was finding you have to get to Malibu via LAX, not while in LA. I can understand that Napa would be a plane ride away, but Malibu? I hope they move it in the next update. Other than that, love it. And the girls are super sweet. They make me wish I was 20 again so I could have blue highlights in my hair ;)
  • Options
    Oh there are people in The Swan after update:P
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Thanks god no more ghost town XDDD
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I know I was excited cos I always thought it should have people in it but then I clicked on the new NPC's speech bubble and she was all like 'girl bye' - chuh, comeback and these snobby a listers
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Psst: not all that crazy about the Jolly Green Giant outfit, but al least we're all set for St. Patties
    Day :D
    the other outfits are great
  • Options
    Plus I was wincing ready to hear the price of the new Malibu home and then I was like wait, for real? I still can't actually afford it atm but working kardash shifts will get me there. That house is so beautiful, and I love the new black dress with the split.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    What I'm wondering is what was the new things they added that was taken from the suggestion thread. The admin had mentioned something about it. Unless it'll be added the upcoming weeks.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Psst: not all that crazy about the Jolly Green Giant outfit, but al least we're all set for St. Patties
    Day :D
    the other outfits are great
    Me neither that's some crazy poisonous frog camouflage outfit I'd like to know what inspired it - haha jolly green giant is pretty accurate :D
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    What I'm wondering is what was the new things they added that was taken from the suggestion thread. The admin had mentioned something about it. Unless it'll be added the upcoming weeks.

Many people wanted Kylie and Kendall to appear. Maybe that's what GluAdmin meant...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Always hf updates, this one included. Love that the contact list is now improved (these buttons are very convinient). Find it much more pleasant to browse through it now.
    Not happy about the clothes tho, too little :(
    But YAY to the new house, was shoked to see the price of it, bought and decorated immediately! Too bad it only fits 4 guests... But I'm freaking out because of the pet, the doggie looks just like Kylie's! Again, I'm not a fan of the Kardashian family, but this is so fun!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    I was hoping we'll see clothes on someone before gift them. I think that's really important. But no... There's new clothes for men but I can't see them of course.
  • Options
    Always hf updates, this one included. Love that the contact list is now improved (these buttons are very convinient). Find it much more pleasant to browse through it now.
    But YAY to the new house, was shoked to see the price of it, bought and decorated immediately! Too bad it only fits 4 guests... But I'm freaking out because of the pet, the doggie looks just like Kiley's! Again, I'm not a fan of the Kardashian family, but this is so fun!

What's the breed of the dog? And how much for him?:)
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Plus I was wincing ready to hear the price of the new Malibu home and then I was like wait, for real? I still can't actually afford it atm but working kardash shifts will get me there. That house is so beautiful, and I love the new black dress with the split.

I didn't think I'd be able to afford it so quickly but i did a few quick modeling gigs that paid decently and suddenly I could. No money for furniture presently but eventually I'll aquire the cash .

I love that dress too and will buy it way before I buy the furnishings for the house. Of course the pet will take precedent over everything else
  • Options
    I was hoping we'll see clothes on someone before gift them. I think that's really important. But no... There's new clothes for men but I can't see them of course.

The new clothes for men.

I already own the black shirt, so what's new are the pants (?!?), sneakers, bracelet, and necklace. I didn't see a top for sale at all. I just don't understand those pants at all...for a moment I thought they were blood splatters!

c82d4edf-43c3-408d-b5d9-29c41ea548ab_zpscqor9keq.jpg

• Options
    But YAY to the new house, was shoked to see the price of it, bought and decorated immediately! Too bad it only fits 4 guests... But I'm freaking out because of the pet, the doggie looks just like Kylie's! Again, I'm not a fan of the Kardashian family, but this is so fun!

The contact list? What's different? Mines looks the same. :eek:
    Can you screen shot?
  • Options
    What's the breed of the dog? And how much for him?:)

I don't know the breed, unfortunately... But that's what he (she?) looks like:
    5xeyJwVG4UI_zpsxmtmvkfm.jpg

2599299A00000578-2950502-image-a-36_1423736274420_zpsoax0xttm.jpg

Might be my first pet in the game! So cute.

• Options
    The contact list? What's different? Mines looks the same. :eek:
    Can you screen shot?

Sure! There are these tiny-tiny buttons above the "invite friends" one. They help you to sort your contacts.

RNJ8OZxjoEc_zpsr51qd01p.jpg

But I'm not sure, perhaps they have been there from the day one, and I'm so careless that I've only noticed them now...

• Options
    That kinda looks like an Italian Greyhound! I love those! Off to buy the house... Thanks for posting that pic, Kate!

• Options
    I love that dress too and will buy it way before I buy the furnishings for the house. Of course the pet will take precedent over everything else
    Obvs, cute pets are way better than things to sit down on when we can't sit down anyway.
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    That kinda looks like an Italian Greyhound! I love those! Off to buy the house... Thanks for posting that pic, Kate!

You are very welcome :)

• Options
    Sure! There are these tiny-tiny buttons above the "invite friends" one. They help you to sort your contacts.

RNJ8OZxjoEc_zpsr51qd01p.jpg

But I'm not sure, perhaps they have been there from the day one, and I'm so careless that I've only noticed them now...

Holy, I did not see that. I guess cause my phone brightness is super low. Thank you for that! :p
  • Options
    The new clothes for men.

I already own the black shirt, so what's new are the pants (?!?), sneakers, bracelet, and necklace. I didn't see a top for sale at all. I just don't understand those pants at all...for a moment I thought they were blood splatters!

c82d4edf-43c3-408d-b5d9-29c41ea548ab_zpscqor9keq.jpg

Yeah I don't understand this pants too.
  • Options
    I don't know the breed, unfortunately... But that's what he (she?) looks like:
    5xeyJwVG4UI_zpsxmtmvkfm.jpg

2599299A00000578-2950502-image-a-36_1423736274420_zpsoax0xttm.jpg

Might be my first pet in the game! So cute.

He's cute:)
  • Options
    Holy, I did not see that. I guess cause my phone brightness is super low. Thank you for that! :p

Yeah, mine is always very low too, I changed it just to see the new update in full colours :D

• Options

Yeesh, me neither! I could have played the game for years and never picked up on them! But they're very useful...

• Options
    Yeesh, me neither! I could have played the game for years and never picked up on them! But they're very useful...

Wow so happy I was helpful for once!