Options

Malibu update

Comments

• Options
    Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    Well, I'm not getting it. :(
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Cordelia89 wrote: »

Sorry to hear that. Lets hope something comes up. Truly breaks my heart knowing some people tend to miss out on great quests. :(
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Did they tweet out anything after the party?
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I'm just so grateful to have an update during the week with a new location new tasks and new characters and some new clothes although I hoped they'd be much much more! There's so many clothes the NPCs wear that I thought they would have made available to buy by now. Oh well I'm still very happy with the new update and the dirt cheap house! Loving it.
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Sorry to hear that. Lets hope something comes up. Truly breaks my heart knowing some people tend to miss out on great quests. :(

The party was the last thing for me too.... what are we missing out on?
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Wish wrote: »

I also stopped after the party.

I have a pile of uncompleted tasks on the left side of my screen, since I often blow off tasks and just do the weekend events when my real-life gets too busy. I wonder if that could be responsible for my problem.

So, other people who've stopped after the party, do you have a few uncompleted tasks waiting for you, like I do? Just curious...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    I have one gig that Simon gave me a long time ago... But it's just one of those gigs that he gives you when you don't have anything else. I did wonder if that might be a problem.... Hmm..
  • Options
    I have one gig that Simon gave me a long time ago... But it's just one of those gigs that he gives you when you don't have anything else. I did wonder if that might be a problem.... Hmm..

Okay, so you're not slacking to my magnitude, then! I have tasks +4 waiting for me. They're all 8 hour things, and will probably lead to MORE 8 hour things, so I just don't start.

I need to pull myself together! Have to admit, KKH has become about socializing here and doing the weekend fun for me lately...

Thanks for your info!

• Options
    StephiieTStephiieT Registered Users 10 Posts

im not getting anything either... :(
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »

To make it clearer, which party are you guys talking about? It's not the one about Bruce Jenner's car, right?
  • Options
    To make it clearer, which party are you guys talking about? It's not the one about Bruce Jenner's car, right?

for myself, it was the party at Lif after I modeled for Kylie and Kendall's Alienated book
  • Options
    StephiieT wrote: »
    for myself, it was the party at Lif after I modeled for Kylie and Kendall's Alienated book

Me too, StephiieT. The Lif party was the end...

• Options

In that case, there is a lot more quests as I had mentioned in another thread. Quests about the car, Willow Pape drama, Ray Powers interview at his show, Max Mooney(?) show, his mother's musical movie, etc.
  • Options
    Has anyone found any hidden energy/money/xp inside Kylie & Kendall's Malibu house? I haven't.

• Options
    In that case, there is a lot more quests as I had mentioned in another thread. Quests about the car, Willow Pape drama, Ray Powers interview at his show, Max Mooney(?) show, his mother's musical movie, etc.

i'm not sure what's wrong because I feel like I've searched every where for someone that I need to talk to or something. I only have side gigs available. Can't find any of the Kardashians, Simon isn't saying anything and Maria only asks me if I want to change my name -_-
  • Options
    i'm not sure what's wrong because I feel like I've searched every where for someone that I need to talk to or something. I only have side gigs available. Can't find any of the Kardashians, Simon isn't saying anything and Maria only asks me if I want to change my name -_-

There's always that handful of people during an update where they end up not getting the rest of the quests. Boy, am I thankful I haven't had this problem yet. Lets hope it fixes itself or a mini update. Something that'll trigger it. :eek:
  • Options
    For those not getting the gigs, did you guys choose to spread the rumor about Willow or not? I chose not to and I couldn't use the beach the Jenner girls wanted... Is that the problem?

I did the one gig I had, went outside and nothing. :(
  • Options
    For those not getting the gigs, did you guys choose to spread the rumor about Willow or not? I chose not to and I couldn't use the beach the Jenner girls wanted... Is that the problem?

I did the one gig I had, went outside and nothing. :(

I don't think so because I chose to spread the rumors
  • Options
    There's always that handful of people during an update where they end up not getting the rest of the quests. Boy, am I thankful I haven't had this problem yet. Lets hope it fixes itself or a mini update. Something that'll trigger it. :eek:

I hope so. I've been clearing my cache, closing my app and restarting my phone too -_- probably doesn't make a difference but I am on iOS (8.1.2)
  • Options
    I am on iOS (8.1.3)
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Same here Leyshla, after buying the house, til now, I still can only go upstair to the main room and go outside the dock, no garrage button.
    Add me too. What there's a garage in both those houses? Although maybe it's just me, but I really don't miss em, i mean, I already bought a car which I'm happy with and the pretty little thing follows me all around anyway, why do I need to go into the garage?
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    I hope so. I've been clearing my cache, closing my app and restarting my phone too -_- probably doesn't make a difference but I am on iOS (8.1.2)
    I am on iOS (8.1.3)

Wish I can help but it's out of my hands pretty much. :(
  • Options
    Wish I can help but it's out of my hands pretty much. :(

lol! im hoping that this weekend, it will be fixed.
  • Options
    lol! im hoping that this weekend, it will be fixed.

Yay to positivity!! 😂😂😂
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Add me too. What there's a garage in both those houses? Although maybe it's just me, but I really don't miss em, i mean, I already bought a car which I'm happy with and the pretty little thing follows me all around anyway, why do I need to go into the garage?

Added u babe ^^ not sure if we can see each other in game though. I still have issues with G+ adding.
    I was wondering about the garage since we can see what kind of vehicles are available to buy/store within the house. :)
    Since Hamptons dun have one, I'm curious to know why XD

@LeyshlaGisel: Sorry dear, my inbox here was full when it noticed me u tried to send me PM? if u still have the PM then u can re-send it to my inbox, dun have to re-write :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Can you screen shot? I guess it's glitched for my mom as well because we don't see anything.

I should have scrolled the screen but here's my helicopter to the left of the screen, also checked the other 2 and they show the SUV in the Hamptons as well, it's parked outside So Chic.

However, if people are getting a garage in Malibu, hmmm, maybe they bought in a gated community? I want my car in Malibu! Now THAT's the screenshot I want to see. :)

115f7814-8c89-426b-ab1b-1ef37ff18c71_zps7w4s3raq.png
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I should have scrolled the screen but here's my helicopter to the left of the screen, also checked the other 2 and they show the SUV in the Hamptons as well, it's parked outside So Chic.

However, if people are getting a garage in Malibu, hmmm, maybe they bought in a gated community? I want my car in Malibu! Now THAT's the screenshot I want to see. :)

Oh no, I have that as well. I actually mistook the girl's question. I thought she was talking about not having a garage button added in the Malibu home, as well as the Hamptons but I guess she wants to see her car in the corner of the screen like every other place!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    im not getting anything either... :(

Me too!
    Ok, it's happening again. A lot of gigs and I only received two/three, this is getting so much annoying and frustrating. I'm seriously losing my motivation to play this game. I'm thinking about get rid of this and do something more useful with my life :(
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Oh no, I have that as well. I actually mistook the girl's question. I thought she was talking about not having a garage button added in the Malibu home, as well as the Hamptons but I guess she wants to see her car in the corner of the screen like every other place!

No Problem. Personally I think I'd love to see my vehicle parked by the Malibu sign. I am loving the look of Malibu. And the house is great. Did you find out how many guests in the Malibu house? Now I want to find out more about the quests. I'm so behind. All three games are ready for the girls party.

So much reading to catch up on. You guys are nightowls I swear. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    There's a helicopter? Really? Don't tell me I can only buy it from the Hamptons garage.

Moony the game hates me so it won't let me appear in anyones game :P. Actually, I've come to terms with my "specialness" and have gone on to pulling pranks like hiding their keys and repainting their houses and cars when their not looking. See there's a benefit to being invisible.
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee