Options

Malibu update

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    I REALLY wish this update would let us see what we are buying our significant others. I never end up liking what I buy. Just today I bought him a shirt that while on him he looks like Balki Bartokomous from perfect strangers.
    8F628AA4-59C4-4ED3-8261-300BF4725406.jpg
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Omg. Balki. Perfect Strangers! The nostalgia... I wish they showed reruns!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Oh, sweet Balki Bartokomous! And cousin Larry Appleton!

Awesome reference...

There are worse things to turn your man into than Balki B, I always say.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Mklove wrote: »
    Hi guys!
    I have a problem too; After the alienator 1 movie, i had a call from Alvin saying me that the producer was not 100 percent sure to produce the sequels. He asked me to meet her in brew palms, which I did and as I did not want to spend my precious k stars I accepted to do a 5 star gig in a film project. But the thing is.... i dont receive from Simon any film project... I did a tv show but i think they dont count it in it so Im a bit disappointed... What do you suggest me to do?
    Kisses

Sorry I don't have a solution for you, just wanted to add that I am having the same problem too. Which studio did you do the TV show at? I did mine at Raja, and was thinking that maybe it only counts at Mirimount?

I haven't been offered anything there yet, but will report back if Simon pulls through!
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    k0jkoZP.jpg?1

how come the denim shirt/dress and sunglasses are not in the wardrobe?
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Reginaa wrote: »
    k0jkoZP.jpg?1

That's a very good question! I'd assumed we'd be grinding for it on the weekend, or as some kind of St.Patty's reward. I was most excited because I want to have that outfit for my guy doll...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    k0jkoZP.jpg?1

If that is a weekend event then I am so ready for it!!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Haha! Love the Balki reference. I only have vague memories of that show, but that vest is definitely one of them!
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hi mindybunny in fact i did in raja and mirimount and it doesnt help... Thank you anyway hope it will be fixed soon!!
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    k0jkoZP.jpg?1

I agree, I want the sunglasses
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    k0jkoZP.jpg?1

I hope this is the teaser for this weekends' event so that's why they're not in the wardrobe yet, but soon... :D
    Thanks for sharing this too, I myself forgot to take this screen shot and was looking for it :)
  • Options
    Sadly it does not seem like we will be winning these at all this weekend. :( *sobs*

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Sadly it does not seem like we will be winning these at all this weekend. :( *sobs*
    And I've just realize that too....but girls' rewards are pretty, u shouldn't be sad lol:D
  • Options
    BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    And I've just realize that too....but girls' rewards are pretty, u shouldn't be sad lol:D

Girls only want what they can't get.
    don't fight it roll with it.
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • Options
    BreeZyBooi wrote: »
    Girls only want what they can't get.
    don't fight it roll with it.

What you sayin boi??

Lol it is true to a degree, but those jean shirts are pretty awesome, I mean you have to admit.. so its hard having to look at that..I want it so badly!! Oh well maybe we can earn it soon :)

• Options
    Mklove wrote: »
    Hi mindybunny in fact i did in raja and mirimount and it doesnt help... Thank you anyway hope it will be fixed soon!!

Me too! I didn't see your response, and did a job at Mirimount too. *sigh* I don't think it should bother me so much, but I am obsessed with keeping the left side of my screen as empty as possible. I should have just paid the 5 k stars!

I'm sure the outfit from the preview will pop up to earn at some point, they usually do. :)
  • Options
    Mklove! I have our problem figured out. Simon's gigs will work, but they have to say movie or film in the description. It can't be a TV or commercial gig. I just got a 5-star on a movie and it completed the task. :D