Options

Tackiest Outfit Contest

ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
Thanks to Luz, I'm going to start a contest where can all showcase our most tackiest things we have. I haven't asked her yet butI'm sure koko will more more than happy to gift the winner whatever gift you want in the game, right koko?

Since I volunteered her to be so generous, I think it's more than fitting that she be the judge. No need to thank me koko , just the look on your face when you reward winner is thanks enough :D
heres' mine:
KKH_Screenshot_1425751208229_zpsprats1m8.jpg

Look ma, my underwear is showing
Google + account name : Wolfee1029
also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
Prev134567

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sure, anything my Smartphone can gift out to an Android. lol. Doll, I gift graphics. ;) But, hey put my hair back Missy. And bad outfit? Oh hold on mama.

Yuxk_zps5pwbv25z.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    This is the time I <successfully, Koko, dammit> got Dan Simard drunk after his shift ended. He has a keen eye for the bizarre. It was a magical night, and I'm banned from Chateau Nuit as a result.
    ebf081bd-5c97-4ddf-b544-13b4df524251_zps6x5odxzh.jpg

This is a picture from the time I tried to have a Vegas Tribute Show to Liberace, but didn't sell a single ticket. Man, I was SO angry! What is wrong with people!?
    image.jpg1_zps9j7bpcui.jpg

I'll be adding more, 'cuz this thread was such a great idea, Claire!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Sure, anything my Smartphone can gift out to an Android. lol. Doll, I gift graphics. ;) But, hey put my hair back Missy. And bad outfit? Oh hold on mama.

Huh? OMG koko, I was only kidding, I was laughing the whole time. No way would I be so brazen to actually volunteer you like that, lol. You're so sweet, hee, I was expecting a "like h-ell" comment back

ETA: Erm..Luz , so far you're in the lead, lol
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure Koko knows you were joking, too! Think she loves this idea...

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Koko knows you were joking, too! Thinks she loves this idea...

Phew, ok koko, show us yours.
    BTW, thanks to this weeks weekend prize, the guys have such a unfair advantage ;D
  • Options
    Here it is.
    Yuxk_zps5pwbv25z.jpg

And Claire, no problem doll. You have to be brazen to get along in this world of KKH. But seriously, I have 30 Stars, on my Android. And I honestly keep that game alive and well so she shows up nicely when my Android tablet calls her. She has the Princess Diana/Kate ring, but it is a cell phone screen. Who can see anything? lol.

Besides, didn't Luz show you the room in the back where we keep petty cash? Funding the prize is not a problem doll. In fact, ask Luz for the spare key, Not that she's not a paragon of virtue or anything, but it never hurts to have 2 people watching the counting room. Although this did fall out of her purse the other day.

cash-gift-1-2.jpg

Oh, and when I say fell out, I don't mean 'fell out' as in I lifted it. I mean fell out,,,,,mmm, ok, I guess I did sorta mean it that way. but nvmd.

The look, is from my resort line, called NPC. This ensemble I personally put together is art I like to call "umwho?" originally wanted to call it headshots but something about something. I dunno. Oh. And the pants are also avail in puece camo.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Splains so much then, hymmmm esp. how she's not even denying it.

Anyhoo, my next entry: Ta Da:
    , Is it a Bird or Plane, no it's Droopydrawers!

Screenshot_2015-03-07-16-20-57-1_zpsmsyilm9l.png

I'm just missing the cape, use your imagination and picture ot in ;D

ETA:wow i didn't figure in such tough compettion, wow you guys, you sure bought some tacky stuff, lol
  • Options
    Darn it. Hubby took down my internet for a while. so I didn't get to post this till now. But you probably won't see it. I said: Ahem regarding my entry, and the bundle of Kash: So look up to the pic right above you Doll.

And, I'm not in the running, because after all, I'm the foremost designer here, and....what Luz? I'm disqualified because I can move things around over here and it says my name in blue? oh . sigh. nvmd. I'm just not competing. And I'd be all over that red outfit if it were purple.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    :D
    91a9f616-c235-41d3-8f26-fae8731f279b_zps6xhoymsg.png
  • Options
    That is tacky Princess D. I 'won' that outfit too. And if that was supposed to be Dubai/New Delhi inspired, fail. I'm not in competion, I just hope my poor taste which Yeezy says is genius this year, serves as inspiration. But if you want 'off the rack tack' let me see what I can come up with.

Ok, got it.

KKH_Screenshot_1425766209500_zpsuy3u68lo.jpg

By far the tackiest, no? ANd remember, are we all dressing up like Willow on April Fools?

And Claire - OMG, are those this week's shoes? *Koko starts rocking back and forth saying 'they're beige. beige is almost yellow. They're beige.' It's not working. Somebody grab the smelling salts, no a drink. A big old fashiond drink. It's 5:32 on the weekend. darmmit.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Love this thread. :D

That baggy-crotch jumpsuit...why, just why.
  • Options
    D a m nnnn!!!! Willow looks seriously weird when she's that tan! Yikes! Maybe it's just my screen, but she really does look like an Oompa Loompa. Just kidding, Koko! But it's good to know how much better Koko Classic is...I've gotten used to a porcelain-white Willow.

And I cannot BELIEVE you took my wad of cash! I was saving that to buy My Little Pony stuff for my kids! Yeah, that's it! Sooo not cool... And I came by it honestly, too. <stuffs white pumps surreptitiously into a box, shoves it under the sofa>

You people.

• Options
    Lol, wow we sure collected some tacky outfits, Daisy, lol um...nice? Please tell me you won it :D. Oh wait, that's not nice of me, if you like it then it's fine :D

koko yep, that's the shoes, I got them a few hours ago.Darn , I finished too early. I didn't mean to include the shoes in the tackiest outfit, I really like them, I just forgot to take them off before snaping the picture. I thought the shoes were gold? Oh can't wait for April fools but I noticed you started early, you came to my party dressed as little red ridinghood with Willows face, lol. I got the pic to prove it too, lol

Come onPolkadot show us your entry
  • Options
    We've really been having such a good time in Vegas! And everyone's so nice here, pointing and smiling and everything! Lovely town, lovely people! We come here every year for our anniversary. Every single year.

image.jpg1_zps7f8iki0y.jpg

• Options
    I love being awesome! You should try it, too!

image.jpg1_zpswclihei1.jpg

<so I discovered that the red hair is pretty cool, 'cuz I needed it to clash with this despicable shirt. I think the overall look just works for this thread...>

• Options
    We've really been having such a good time in Vegas! And everyone's so nice here, pointing and smiling and everything! Lovely town, lovely people! We come here every year for our anniversary. Every single year.

image.jpg1_zps7f8iki0y.jpg
    OMG, don't you both look snazzy, bet you went up there and played some bingo too. I thought it was you two but I was with people and I wanted to say hello but...well, I just lost track of time cuz I was busy and I didn't want to erm.. bother you both.

Happy to hear you had a great time though. Whoops, I think my phones ringing., gotta go *walks fast across the street*
  • Options
    I love being awesome! You should try it, too!

image.jpg1_zpswclihei1.jpg

<so I discovered that the red hair is pretty cool, 'cuz I needed it to clash with this despicable shirt. I think the overall look just works for this thread...>
    *whistles* sexxxxyyyy, lol

P.S. what the heck is he wearing on his feet? are those slippers?
  • Options
    Lol, wow we sure collected some tacky outfits, Daisy, lol um...nice? Please tell me you won it :D. Oh wait, that's not nice of me, if you like it then it's fine :D

koko yep, that's the shoes, I got them a few hours ago.Darn , I finished too early. I didn't mean to include the shoes in the tackiest outfit, I really like them, I just forgot to take them off before snaping the picture. I thought the shoes were gold? Oh can't wait for April fools but I noticed you started early, you came to my party dressed as little red ridinghood with Willows face, lol. I got the pic to prove it too, lol

Come onPolkadot show us your entry

Oh no. I didn't change my face. :( I wasn't doing that till April Fools. OMG The pain of it all. I get up early in the morning to start playing, and reading, and I watch Married with Children on TBS, because we'd watched Conan the night before. You are making me feel like that spandex wearing big haired ...omg. my doll has become Peg Bundy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    All aboard!!!
    54fb9ef0a1734.jpg
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Guess who's kicking it in Malibu!
    C280D977-1B27-41EB-9A1D-365FE8D2585D_zpsbsseh4qp.jpg
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    BreeZyBooi wrote: »
    All aboard!!!
    54fb9ef0a1734.jpg

I don't know, BreeZyBooi, that still almost looks stylish. I don't think you're very good at looking c r a p p y, or your heart's just not in it. Please, try again; I have faith in you! You can DO this!

<yeah, it's actually pretty good. I just like your pictures, and want more. but I do think you could amp up the c r a p p i n e s s even further. you're so creative! more, do more>

• Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    Guess who's kicking it in Malibu!
    C280D977-1B27-41EB-9A1D-365FE8D2585D_zpsbsseh4qp.jpg

You are definitely not getting your groove back, lookin' like that. No Taye Diggs for you. Fine work.

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    swwqvn.jpg

I have lurked a bit, but figure I'd finally sign up just for this thread. I look horriawful but look how happy I am!

Ok Claire, I hope this works *fingers crossed*
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Wow everyone looks so tacky, lol. Koko (the judge) is gonna have a hard time choosing the winner

*runs to butter up and kiss up to koko*

ETA: kayla
    nice to meet you and welcome to the board :)
  • Options
    You are definitely not getting your groove back, Mauve, lookin' like that. No Taye Diggs for you. Fine work.

Okay, so I spent wayyy too much time trying to find a picture of how good Angela Bassett/Stella looked down by the water in that sarong, in that one scene. I wanted to show how close & how very far away Mauve is, all at once. But I couldn't find one at all. Here's what I DID find:

image.jpg1_zpslmnpnvnb.jpg

Yay! See, I'm being good now. I didn't post one of the billion bathing suit pics of him...

True, he's the polar opposite of tacky, but let's just say he's here to cleanse the palate before the tacky resumes.

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Me, checkin'out everyone's entries:

bec941.jpg

BRILLIANT!!!JUST BRILLIANT!!!
    Who said if we could dress UP then couldn't dress DOWN? XDDD
    You guys are so creative!!!

Kay, time for me to join this fab show too~~

2nbejno.jpg

Lemme introduce to you, buddies and babes, my Twacky Collection:
    From left to right:
    Tree Hugger (buy it for the trees, save de earth bb)
    Captain C (on his way to lapdance club)
    Nerdy Double G (dunno how dude can see...)
    Pink Painter (or might as well call him Rapunzel)
    Ariel's prince Eric (in his beachy groom suit, the wedding was canceled)

Added a hobo with his tablecloth (as Claire's request), dude worked at a tavern, got fired by fashion yesterday.

169242a.jpg

...someone calls fashion popo pls......
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    Screenshot_2015-03-08-14-32-15_zpsw5ooypmg.png

Behold, my beautiful Ivy on her way to a photoshoot...
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Oh my loving all the tackiness!

I would love to see someone wearing a tacky outfit going in for an event! And then Ray/photographer is all like "you look great/you chose the right look for blah blah" hilarious! :D
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    holy hot mess batman!

zATPVPi.jpg
    ajy6ttQ.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    ^ those are so great!

I haven't done the tacky thing yet but I saw this in panino

AyHxgAi.jpg

Poor npcs! One of the worst things I have ever seen!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!