Options

Tackiest Outfit Contest

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Okay, well, I'm still not sure that I should be competing here. But whatever the case, I love posting pics, so here's my official entry for the contest.

Lookin' good, baby! Miami Vice with Little Boaties.

ebea80c0-4715-472e-96c6-2c520eb22dfa_zpsgkgkdss5.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry, just to double check....you thought he was tackier than this one?
    stellan3_zpsgqj9aeoj.jpg

The Coney Island Strongman pose? The Wink that looks like he might have lost his eye in a dart game mishap but hasn't picked up the patch yet? And the nautical guy is the tackiest?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well, the ponytail just makes me sad to the depths of my soul!

Alright, I can't take the advice OF THE JUDGE about which entry to choose! I would be absolutely despised if I won that way! So I have to stick with my <apparently> weaker entry, but I can just be quietly pleased that my Coney Island Strongman made you feel so uncomfortable. Thanks for that! You're a sweetie.

Also, that's an exquisite border you added!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    chatmis1chatmis1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    can anyone please help me. I new yon the forum and I am trying to learn how do I add and how do I get them to add me. what do I need. sorry very new to this
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    here's a final tacky submission

rcHrwI1.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    here's a final tacky submission

rcHrwI1.jpg
    lol, Foxxxxyyyy, great choice :) ♡ the fangs
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    And here's mine:

FullSizeRender_zps8ajir9bs.jpg

*as Sadie from Awkward* "You're welcome"
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    And here's mine:

FullSizeRender_zps8ajir9bs.jpg

*as Sadie from Awkward* "You're welcome"

Elsa, is dat u? OwO;
    ah nope lol diff hair colour XD
  • Options
    BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    Ok ok my final result:
    54fed509b67eb.jpg
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • Options
    Wow. Good choice. ^^^^ I love it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, the ponytail just makes me sad to the depths of my soul!

Alright, I can't take the advice OF THE JUDGE about which entry to choose! I would be absolutely despised if I won that way! So I have to stick with my <apparently> weaker entry, but I can just be quietly pleased that my Coney Island Strongman made you feel so uncomfortable. Thanks for that! You're a sweetie.

Also, that's an exquisite border you added!

Darn, I hope he doesn't go BatKrapKrayKray when I take away his golden border. It's only for contestants. lol. But yeah, be secretly happy that Popeye on his day off truly skeeved me out. :) I think I'll make him a presenter. lol. But he still can't keep the border.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    chatmis1 wrote: »
    can anyone please help me. I new yon the forum and I am trying to learn how do I add and how do I get them to add me. what do I need. sorry very new to this

Hi chatmis1. Nice to meet you. Welcome to the game, and to the forum. As far as adding friends, visit the Friends and Gifting threads, start with this one. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106705-Adding-Friends-amp-The-Benefits

Then find the threads for your platform, Adding friends on Android/GameCenter/ or Facebook.

You should also visit the thread about becoming a DLister - it has great advice about how to get ahead in the game. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106652-How-to-complete-On-The-Fringe-Goal-(Become-a-D-Lister)

And finally, if you have a tacky outfit for your doll, you can post it here, and take part in the Tackiest Outfit awards. I would be happy to keep it open for you till, well, till I get back from the store and finish up my graphics for this thing. lol. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm still trying to understand what "takiest" means, but judging by the thread, it isn't a good thing lol!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm still trying to understand what "takiest" means, but judging by the thread, it isn't a good thing lol!
    LOL Vats, just think about it as...usually we're hot but now we're NOT XD
  • Options
    Don't be hot is out of my vocabulary!:cool:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Don't be hot is out of my vocabulary!:cool:

Awesome man XD That's the spirit!
    Now why dun you enter this tacky contest too? :D
    The more the merrier XD
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Yeah I think of tacky as being shabby, tasteless, and flashy. (some of those may have also come from the dictionary as well, :p)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Yeah I think of tacky as being shabby, tasteless, and flashy. (some of those may have also come from the dictionary as well, :p)

Lol thanks for looking it up for us Noona XD
  • Options
    Tackiest, as in trash but not hot trash, more garbage no taste, stands out as ridiculous. And tacky is from fish tack? Like a sticky tape. ok, I got nuthin. Moony - love your pic.

I apologize for the delay, but I actually went out by myself for the 2nd time since this snow came on Janurary 28th. But who's keeping track? So....out is nice. Snow all over the place. Stocked up on my coffee, giftcard, stuff for a nice spinach and cheese stuffed ravioli with a nice Vodka sauce. Oh, and a side of meat*****. oh, and that thing I wrote tiny? That's for the chef who's cooking tonight.

Later, I will be posting the contestant pictures, and I'd like each of you to prepare a little post. What the crown means to you, how will a win affect your life, if you could have 3 wishes, you know, A little sumpin to impress the judges. And, I am assembling panel of judges. I think we should open with a little humor. Moony, can you seperate yourself from the fact that you're a contestant long enough to put together a little emcee kind of opening. You know. Like Neil PH did on the oscars.....the first time. What do you say? I say we turn this into a spectacle of fun.

So, we'll have the opening, then the pics and the posts, then the winners I guess. Don't post your opening yet Moony, we'll have to coordinate.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you guys for the lessons, but I pass!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LMAOOOMG Koko u just gave me a heart-atk there, thank you for ur brief but meaningful enough explanation.... and compliment~~~ (ur randomness makes me happy lol XD)

Why apologize, we all have a life to deal with. Later I myself have to go buy groceries to cook too. Insta noodles. Very complicated.

And...woh XD since when I'm praised with humor, how can I have this big honor, I mean, lol I can talk silly batsh!ts and fool around but good sense of humor, woah Koko you've made my day again. I'm not proud of myself but I'll try my best to give everyone some good laughs (and not shame the shoots outta myself XD). You surely know I could never say no to you,dear. XD

I got it, I'll wait for your signal of opening then. *tries to sit still & behaves* :D
  • Options
    But you'll come back for the event right Vats? I think it all started with the bad hair and green camo sweats
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Vat's at least stick around for the event's(some aren't as bad as others) or at least stick around to see who is crowned King and Queen Tacky!

Moony you will do fine, and as my favorite fish Dorie says "Just keep swimming" You will find something good to use! (although it may not apply to this situation regardless it is still fun to use!

Koko I am egarly awaiting the graphic's and have semi-prepared my speech or what ever it is we got to say! Otherwise I know you will be fair. Wait do you have change for a $100? (please don't accept it, only a joke :p)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Vat's at least stick around for the event's(some aren't as bad as others) or at least stick around to see who is crowned King and Queen Tacky!

Moony you will do fine, and as my favorite fish Dorie says "Just keep swimming" You will find something good to use! (although it may not apply to this situation regardless it is still fun to use!

Koko I am egarly awaiting the graphic's and have semi-prepared my speech or what ever it is we got to say! Otherwise I know you will be fair. Wait do you have change for a $100? (please don't accept it, only a joke :p)

Thank you Noona, for the encouragement. I'm actually...swimming in a bunch of ideas and references now XDDD
    Hopefully I'm not gonna drowned myself before the opening XD
  • Options
    Did I miss something? Event? When? Where? Why?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Lol. I was referring to our Tacky Fashion show, but don't worry the weekend event is just two days away!

• Options
    Lol. I was referring to our Tacky Fashion show, but don't worry the weekend event is just two days away!

Noona don't tell me that! I'll travel the whole weekend, and I'll be so busy, don't want to miss the event. My travels have never coincided with the weekend events, but this week is likely to happen!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Aw man I am so sorry Vat's! that is no fun :( Hopefully you can squeeze in a little time :)

• Options
    Vats maybe it will not be a chained to your game thing. Besides, if it's on your phone, you can just sneak away every 3 hours and tap through 34 or 37Energy Bars. Go back to where you were, tap your tummy a few times and say "I think it was something in that breakfast burrito". No one will know, you're secretly playing with us in the weekend event Sssssh, we won't tell. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Vats maybe it will not be a chained to your game thing. Besides, if it's on your phone, you can just sneak away every 3 hours and tap through 34 or 37Energy Bars. Go back to where you were, tap your tummy a few times and say "I think it was something in that breakfast burrito". No one will know, you're secretly playing with us in the weekend event Sssssh, we won't tell. ;)

Great excuse Koko! But I doubt anyone believe I ate a burrito, especially at breakfast! Once I checked the time on my phone and a patient freak out, I have to be very careful! I'll try my best to complete the event, you guys sent me good vibrations while I'm off please! I'll be rooting for you too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!