Options

Baby update is coming !

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Lol, just between us but....my friend thinks that Luther guy looks like the one that is involved with the "black tape", which made Kim famous before...

Shocked! I've never seen this video!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Shocked! I've never seen this video!
    LOL NEITHER do I XD tbh i dun even care anyways.
    But I think I did see that dude on newspaper before....
  • Options
    Thanks Moony, I'll never look at Luther with the same eyes again!:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thanks Moony, I'll never look at Luther with the same eyes again!:o

Pffftt XDDD It's gonna be hard since he's your employee now, tell me you won't see dat dude and take the money, with a straight face? O3O~~
  • Options
    Glad to have done it today, maybe next week has already forgotten!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Glad to have done it today, maybe next week has already forgotten!
    *rolls outta chair & cracks*XDDD
    Hopefully dude's not gonna poke u someday and asks for some "mystic taping"....
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I haven't seen the black tape either xD This game has a lot of real life references, for us to figure out. :D
    I hope they combine it with Easter and release a new update soon, cause I'm done with this one. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    I haven't seen the black tape either xD This game has a lot of real life references, for us to figure out. :D
    I hope they combine it with Easter and release a new update soon, cause I'm done with this one. :)
    Yessh now you mention it, I'm still looking forward to seeing some bunny-related/references on Easter event. :D
    Maybe....Easter eggs collecting for rewards? :D
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I hope the event is for partying, cuz I'm still working on my comeback.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    I hope the event is for partying, cuz I'm still working on my comeback.

Me too. I'm already number 10 on my list but to be number 1 I need 100 millions fans more!
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I just has a call from Kim telling me that I will love the new update:) but there is nothing happening... Maybe its a glitch?
  • Options
    Mklove wrote: »
    I just has a call from Kim telling me that I will love the new update:) but there is nothing happening... Maybe its a glitch?
    Same here XD
    Though I didn't recall what it was about, too low volume....I'm gonna go replay it then.

Edited: okay....i've replayed and she just talked bout some new updates we're gonna love, lol, whut exactly is that....

I don't think it's a glitch, maybe just a short, quick spoiler from Kim. :)
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    I love Kim's calls. She is so monotone, I call her Kim-bot. lol
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    I got it too... And nothing. Weird. But the st. Patrick stuff is gone... *shrugs*
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, that mini thing just cleared out all the St. Patricks stuff, and they used the opportunity to tell us we're going to love the new update. ;)

ETA: posted as Cordelia did. Great Minds. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Ahh thanks guys I thought I was becoming a psycopath:)) well thiq being said, I dont know how fast you can go to N1 spot with partie because Im in my first comeback story like since forever:)
    Hope well be avle to get more fans quickly with the next update to climb a bit more easily the stairs to stardom
    Kisses
  • Options
    AasiyahhhhAasiyahhhh Registered Users 7 Posts
    Kim announced on E! News that soon we'll be able to have babies in the game . I'm so excited !
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Gah I am number 2 I just need about 2 mill more fans!! Like said before this whole baby thing is a love/hate kind of thing for me..oh well we will just have to watch it unfold.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Gah I am number 2 I just need about 2 mill more fans!! Like said before this whole baby thing is a love/hate kind of thing for me..oh well we will just have to watch it unfold.

Noona I think everyone is concerned about how the inclusion of babies will be, but I believe that Glu will bring something fantastic!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Noona I think everyone is concerned about how the inclusion of babies will be, but I believe that Glu will bring something fantastic!

Love your positivity Vats! I trust that they will make it unbelievably awesome!:)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Love your positivity Vats! I trust that they will make it unbelievably awesome!:)
    Noona you gotta read his long post about baby suggestion to KKH, it's freeking epic, so much I wish I could give him a medal for that XD
  • Options
    You mean this awesome thing:

About add children in the game, it would be interesting as OPTION, not all seem to agree in this regard. Personally I would love !!!!

I can see this happening in three different story lines as in the comeback, each player can choose between two out of three, depending on the nature of their relationship.

Option 1 would be a natural pregnancy, available to players in a straight marriage. Option 2 would be through adoption, available to all players in a marriage. Option 3 would be a pregnancy in the laboratory, available to players in a gay marriage. Each option affects your marriage in a way and determines the possibilities of how your child will be.

In option 1 basically you or your wife (depending on the player's gender), becomes pregnant and as a result you lose all the fans for staying out of the spotlight during pregnancy. In this option if your wedding is over, your partner takes the child custody and half of your money. You can remarry but can’t have children again. The child's gender is random as in real life, and the appearance is based on your husband / wife inheriting the same color skin / eye / hair.

Option 2 you and your husband / wife try to adopt a child, basically go on a journey to prove they can be good parents, to spend LOTS of energy on MANY events to finally get their kid, and these events aren’t paid! In this option you can’t divorce anymore, if you aren’t going on dates enough you start to lose fans. You can choose between three options of child that will be presented to you, their genders will be random as well as their appearance.

Option 3 you and your husband / wife decide by a laboratory pregnancy, this option requires spending money and K-Stars. If you divorce, you have the custody of the child, but can’t enter into a new relationship, life as single parent isn’t easy in Hollywood. You can choose the gender and all traits of your kid, but everything to its price. Random is cheaper.

Instead of being babies who are so needy, they can be young children between 2-3 years old, the game may suggest a timeskip in options 1 and 3. We could change their clothes and hair style but not the traits. Take them to events, gigs, photoshoots, insert a new rival like stage mother / father that would rival with you and your child. To improve the relationship with them every day in their speech bubbles, they suggest random activities that spend some energy bolts, like when we find a new character in the game, the higher the number of bolts used, the greater the increase in the relationship. If we ignore him / her for a while, Ray gives that mean tweet and the player lose fans.

That's it, this guy can dream !!!

Oh yea I would give him a medal for it, its like gold! You get to have the best so-to-speak with the children..i hope they do what he says. :)

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Noona you gotta read his long post about baby suggestion to KKH, it's freeking epic, so much I wish I could give him a medal for that XD

I saw that too, it was great ! ;)
    People have been demanding babies since the beginning. I saw a review on Play Store saying if we get divorced, we shall file a case for the custody, and now there are more ideas popping up since the announcement. I'll stay calm and see how well Glu and Kim live up to our expectations :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I had an epiphany that day, I'm embarrassed now, and hopefully maybe Glu has seen something too, so I can feel better.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    You mean this awesome thing:

Oh yea I would give him a medal for it, its like gold! You get to have the best so-to-speak with the children..i hope they do what he says. :)
    Yessh that awesumness!!! I bet Vats must have spent hours wracking up his brain to write it :D

Charli wrote: »
    I saw that too, it was great ! ;)
    People have been demanding babies since the beginning. I saw a review on Play Store saying if we get divorced, we shall file a case for the custody, and now there are more ideas popping up since the announcement. I'll stay calm and see how well Glu and Kim live up to our expectations :D
    ROFL at dat review XDDD
    Woa, if things get too real in KKH then they'll surely can be funny and scary at the same time XD
    So as you said bro: "Keep calm and have babies" (???!!!! XD)
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    SPOILERS image_zpsi0tzmif0.jpg image_zps24eug78j.jpg
  • Options

OMG I KNEW IT!!! Blonde Kim and Easter egg event!
    Thanks for the zooming-in XD

I can see girls will have that blue LV bunny bag and new hairstyle with black bunny ears headband, but for the guys....erh..is that a black hoodie with bunny icon/picture printed lol? OwO;
  • Options
    OOOOhhh I love spoilers! We have at least 1-2 weeks before they release it(that is if they do it by the Easter time period.) but that is only my guess either way I can't wait:)
    I had an epiphany that day, I'm embarrassed now, and hopefully maybe Glu has seen something too, so I can feel better.

Don't be embarrassed Vats, What you said was a really good suggestion!

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    AWESOME
    I love that hair and the ears!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I hope they don't forget Kylie's weekend!