Options

Baby update is coming !

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    lol I cannot stand him... :)
    I'm not his fan too,dear XD

But my point of views towards him got a bit better after I saw this picture:
    2utt305.jpg

Still not his fan, but at least I know he's not a total heartless douchybag.
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Kanye isn't entirely a j e r k, he can can be kind and pretty politically correct as well. He just does things that makes you think otherwise. The good that we do is often interred with our bones.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    Kanye isn't entirely a j e r k, he can can be kind and pretty politically correct as well. He just does things that makes you think otherwise. The good that we do is often interred with our bones.
    Mauve I totally second what you said there :D

Also, I like the fact that KimYe can be adorkable together sometimes too:
    7cc304d381a34a5e70ecab471c598b70.jpg
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Kanye isn't all that bad... Maybe misunderstood or right message but wrong delivery

PhotoGrid_1427010974545_zpsxsqbidqu.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Oooh very lovely picture you made there DMV_Doll <333 Love is in the air~
    And I agree with you too, I think KimYe is perfect for each other.:D
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Oooh very lovely picture you made there DMV_Doll <333 Love is in the air~
    And I agree with you too, I think KimYe is perfect for each other.:D

Thank You Moony
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I love Kimye :) Especially when you look at them as a family, with North West. Adorable, made for each other :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I think Kanye will be the stork of the game!!!! Bring my baby!!!!!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I feel like I should look for names, you know? Yeah that's a good idea.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm not his fan too,dear XD

But my point of views towards him got a bit better after I saw this picture:
    2utt305.jpg

Still not his fan, but at least I know he's not a total heartless douchybag.

After seeing that pic I like him a little! But dangggg where is the security?!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Kanye has nice things to say about Kim and their baby, so that's good. I also like what Kanye said about artists.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Simon called to ask say this! Is this an in-game teaser?

9tpog8.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Simon called to ask say this! Is this an in-game teaser?

9tpog8.png

OOOhhh I hope it is! But have you finished all of the story related quests? Idk why but that reminds me off one of them.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yeah, no little teaser for me, but it sounds like a message I just got a day or two ago. Um, did you just make it to the the top 100? or some accomplishment like that?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    What about if this next update is not the baby update?????
  • Options
    You make a very good point Francescahill, it may not be this one..but I think everyone is just really excited about this one.:)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I don't think that this call from Simon is related with a pregnancy ... Also because it does not make sense... How he knows about this before you???? lol
  • Options
    I think this update will come with the news that we are pregnant, some plans related to this with Kim - choose the baby's room - but the baby will come only in a next update.
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    I think this update will come with the news that we are pregnant, some plans related to this with Kim - choose the baby's room - but the baby will come only in a next update.

I couldn't disagree more. No way will the update come with the news that we are pregnant. They will not thrust babies upon us. I believe when the Baby OPTION comes, it will be an update with a choice within the update to among other thingss, opt for a baby.

Making us have babies, without choice would be a suicide move.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I couldn't disagree more. No way will the update come with the news that we are pregnant. They will not thrust babies upon us. I believe when the Baby OPTION comes, it will be an update with a choice within the update to among other thingss, opt for a baby.

Making us have babies, without choice would be a suicide move.

You don't understood what I said, honey. I mean if we CHOSE TO HAVE BABIES, the news will show up. Of course will be a option, just like marriage!
  • Options
    Oh,Ok. You left out the "If we choose". Both your "I think" and my 'couldn't disagree' were both subjective, and not written in stone. So, basically we agree, and you just left off the choice part. No harm no foul.

As an offshoot, please feel free to call me Koko, but honey, hon, sweetie just really bother me . Being told you're wrong with a term of endearment just doesn't play well. It can be considered condescending. :) Hope this makes sense, it might be an American thing. Please take this in the manner it was intended.

Happy Babies to all who choose. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hey guys I think you both are on to something.

I hope they do give us the option of whether or not to have babies:)

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Was it just me? Was it just part of the story? I'm already in top 10 though, and Simon never calls for nothing! Right?

But anyway oooooops if it was just a false alarm haha! My bad my bad I was too excited, consider it a teaser from me lol!
    PM to add
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    As an offshoot, please feel free to call me Koko, but honey, hon, sweetie just really bother me . Being told you're wrong with a term of endearment just doesn't play well. It can be considered condescending. :)

ITA. I hate being called a term of endearment by any stranger, but especially one who's correcting or disagreeing with me. That would be a put down in most cultures.

I don't even like being called 'dear' or 'honey' or 'sweetie' at all but sometimes let it slide if it seems the person means well. But, I still grit my teeth. I reserve such things for close family and loved ones, (not even for friends.)
  • Options
    Hi PolkaDot, and Koko. Thanks for letting us know:). Btw I don't call anyone honey or sweetie, it just feels weird, unless they say it to me. I don't mind however I don't mind if you call me that unless as you guys said it has a negative meaning associated with it. You don't have to worry about me saying sweetie and honey to you guys since A) I now know how you feel and B) it feels weird saying that since I gather that at least a few of you guys are a older than me. :D

To keep this back on topic: So I counted out the days and I am guessing anywhere from Friday to Tuesday for it to be released. Someone said before that they usually release it 5-7 days after the first teaser, so that is why I thought of those days. I said till Tuesday to give them some extra leg room since they may like to have their weekend off:). However guys please don't hold me to this as I don't know whether or not it will happen.

• Options
    Hi PolkaDot, and Koko. Thanks for letting us know:). Btw I don't call anyone honey or sweetie, it just feels weird, unless they say it to me. I don't mind however I don't mind if you call me that unless as you guys said it has a negative meaning associated with it. You don't have to worry about me saying sweetie and honey to you guys since A) I now know how you feel and B) it feels weird saying that since I gather that at least a few of you guys are a older than me. :D

To keep this back on topic: So I counted out the days and I am guessing anywhere from Friday to Tuesday for it to be released. Someone said before that they usually release it 5-7 days after the first teaser, so that is why I thought of those days. I said till Tuesday to give them some extra leg room since they may like to have their weekend off:). However guys please don't hold me to this as I don't know whether or not it will happen.

Haha, that was me. ;)
    Cause I was observing their previous posts, and that's the pattern. But again, I can be wrong. Hopefully not. :p

• Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Haha, that was me. ;)
    Cause I was observing their previous posts, and that's the pattern. But again, I can be wrong. Hopefully not. :p

I thought you may have said it, but I didn't want to call you out for it if I was wrong, lol. Yeah that does seem to be a pattern, but I guess we will just see>:)

• Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Was it just me? Was it just part of the story? I'm already in top 10 though, and Simon never calls for nothing! Right?

But anyway oooooops if it was just a false alarm haha! My bad my bad I was too excited, consider it a teaser from me lol!

Yeah, that was just a developer's tease from Simon I think. And look, it worked as far as getting us talking about it. And Buzz is very important to a game. People were talking about the game on another forum, not game related, and I said, hmmm, it's free? I'll check it out. Ha. Famous last words.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Feels like I'm throwing parties forever this week. I'm hangover which sucks because I don't drink! However I'm not in a hurry for the next update, weird.
    I think just knowing that eventually we can have a baby calmed my heart. I'm like that, if you say that I'll have something I want, I wait patiently.
    Now I'm looking forward to new clothes, pets, houses perhaps a new car we can afford in k$ and of course my long awaited new long hair style for men!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Anyone finds this familiar? I have no idea, to be honest. :p

2JBQ442.png