Options

Weekend Event 3/20 *Got a Good Feeling about this one!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Okay, so I don't know what do. I can be such a dummy.

Last night I was exhausted when I opened up the window with the Meet Kim Contest. I thought it looked cute and interesting and I wanted to hear more about what was going on, so I checked off the boxes, etc. But now I can't undo having entered the context, and any gig I complete will gain me another contest entry! I don't know how to turn it off. I tried removing my email address to invalidate myself, but the window won't close again without an address!

Mind you, if I wasn't a tired mom of two crazy little monkeys, I'd love the adventure of meeting Kim. But I feel like somebody who's footloose and single should be the winner of this thing. You're probably laughing that I'm even worried about this, but wouldn't ridiculous fate award a person the one sweepstakes win of their entire life when it was a bad idea to do so?

Then again, it's very unlikely. Still, if I win this somehow, I'll feel like I cheated Kim's groupies. <sigh>

Doll it was meant to be. You will win, and you will go there as the Grand Poobette Ambassador representing the forum posters. Honestly, this is wonderful. Your sense of style will overwhelm Kim, and armed with a list of our requests, More Purple, Nannies for the BayBays. Boots in colors. Hose that includes feet. And of course, the topic everyone wants to know, what about front and aft embellishments.

It's Kismet Doll. (I so need the emoji of the cool circle with shades, utilizing bubble gum.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I couldn't agree more mindybunny. I think Maria has a side of the wild past, but don't think she likes to clean up messes. But you know what, I'd enter a contest for new Rumors Maria can start about Willow.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sweet.tangySweet.tangy Registered Users 17 Posts
    How many Kstars do I have to spend to get the bag?
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Luz don't feel so bad..maybe it could be a nice getaway for you!

Also here is your prize even for getting the weekend stuff. I hope you like!

FlowerLuz_zps8g8z9vav.jpg I wish it looked a bit cooler..but I hope you like it still.

Also it occurred to me that I did not give Moony his prize for getting what he wanted out of the weekend event. So here it is:

FlowerMoonyuushin_zps29emf5mc.jpg

I hope you like it Moony, the first set I wanted to use were not cooperating with me.

Koko I would love to see that contest, I wonder how many could be made..?
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    How many Kstars do I have to spend to get the bag?

Hi Sweet.tangy

I believe it's about 50 Kstars. Also welcome to the party!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Ohmygosh the bag is just like I wanted to see in this game I posted in the suggestion thread about it and everything now I just need to raise an extra 30 kstars :D the shoes are sooo nice also
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks for the beautiful party favor, Noona! I love it.

<squirreling it away for some future thread...>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I like the Grand Poobette, Koko! Yes, that's it. I'll be a Grand Poobette.

Now that I think of it, my three-year-old may have called me something like that during a tantrum a few weeks ago, and as I recall, it wasn't an honor. But still...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Thanks Luz glad you liked it.

I gtg have a god weekend!!!! I will see you monday!

• Options
    FroydelFroydel Registered Users 16 Posts
    Five more til I get the purse :D
    I won the white vest/jacket combo in the gift box too, so I'm very happy with this event!
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Normally I don't really like VIP events but I'm loving this one! Finally got the top and hair I've been eyeing plus the bag I've been lusting over in real life.

KKH_Screenshot_1426884113369_zpsbig3n0xz.jpg

And I finally got something decent in the box (black jacket with sheer top). Perfect timing too since I'm without internet for the rest of the weekend :)
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Kinda sad that the weekend wasn't the update, but I really like the clothes from the event!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    I'm confused. The gift box is 15 k stars and the chanel purse is 50 k stars. But when I bought the dog in Malibu for 40 kstars, instead of the purse meter being 25/50, it's 40/50. So I basically got the gift box for free? Not complaining at all, just confused!!
    KmaAxUX.png?1
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Hi Reginaa :)

The meter isn't exactly cumulative. For example, I bought a 75 k star hairstyle. My meters would have looked like (if the meters were shown on the earned prizes):
    75/15 - box
    75/50 - purse
    75/300 - dress

So the k stars you spend count toward each prize's meter separately. I think the confusing thing is that until you earn the previous prize, the meter doesn't start filling in on the next. In the above example, I would also have 75/500 earned on the shoes, although I wouldn't see that. Hope that made sense... I started confusing myself! lol
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    How can I get 10 kstars by tomorrow?
  • Options
    ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    mindybunny wrote: »
    Hi Reginaa :)

The meter isn't exactly cumulative. For example, I bought a 75 k star hairstyle. My meters would have looked like (if the meters were shown on the earned prizes):
    75/15 - box
    75/50 - purse
    75/300 - dress

So the k stars you spend count toward each prize's meter separately. I think the confusing thing is that until you earn the previous prize, the meter doesn't start filling in on the next. In the above example, I would also have 75/500 earned on the shoes, although I wouldn't see that. Hope that made sense... I started confusing myself! lol

That makes perfect sense! Thanks! :o
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Yikes, aside from doing a bunch of short gigs and hoping for random stars, I'm not sure.

If you are close to the next relationship level with any friends, you usually get a k star or 2 for that. (This may be only for GC or Google+ friends, not sure. )

Also, when you move up a section of the list, you will usually get a few stars plus a couple more if you share your achievement on Twitter.
    That's all I can think of! Sorry, they aren't too easy or reliable... :(
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Got the gift box (got the braided pony tail) and the purse. Unsure if I'll get the dress, just depends on how many videos are available lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I do love this event Ive only managed to get the purse and box so far, the outfit and shoes are beautiful the only thing with the dress is there seems to be a random shadow in the middle that looks a bit like a wet patch and it's all I can look at! Haha. Loving the choices this weekend though
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    Guys, is there any way to get a few kstars? Except for offers which aren't working for me ..nor I can buy any ._.
    So does someboy know if there's any way to get a few more kstars? I need that bag ;___;
  • Options
    How many are you talking about? If you're near maxing with a contact that will usually give you a star.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    How many are you talking about? If you're near maxing with a contact that will usually give you a star.

14 :D and unfortunately I'm not even near maxing with any contact now, but thx anyway :3
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Sayu wrote: »
    Guys, is there any way to get a few kstars? Except for offers which aren't working for me ..nor I can buy any ._.
    So does someboy know if there's any way to get a few more kstars? I need that bag ;___;
    Can you ever watch free videos on your device? Sometimes when it says there are no more videos you can check 'other offers' and there are videos there, or sometimes you can do games for stars. Other than that I'm not sure other than what Koko said maybe try to boost your achievements if you haven't already. Good luck!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    FroydelFroydel Registered Users 16 Posts
    I got the purse!! Yay! Good luck everyone scrounging their way through videos for this one :D
  • Options
    fightthesunrisefightthesunrise Registered Users 2 Posts
    Froydel wrote: »
    I got the purse!! Yay! Good luck everyone scrounging their way through videos for this one :D

Congratulations! I keep on going back and forth about whether or not I should just go for it. It's just so prettyyyyy. And I know I'm not going to get the real thing for eons, so might as well, right?!
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Luz don't feel so bad..maybe it could be a nice getaway for you!

Also here is your prize even for getting the weekend stuff. I hope you like!

FlowerLuz_zps8g8z9vav.jpg I wish it looked a bit cooler..but I hope you like it still.

Also it occurred to me that I did not give Moony his prize for getting what he wanted out of the weekend event. So here it is:

FlowerMoonyuushin_zps29emf5mc.jpg

I hope you like it Moony, the first set I wanted to use were not cooperating with me.

Koko I would love to see that contest, I wonder how many could be made..?

Thanks Noona, I love your design a lot, just the right colour I love >w< I wish if only I could use and put it as my signature here lol.
    *gotta save this*
  • Options
    I saw some players here have doubts and questions about how to earn some Kstars, so I'll quote myself a post I answered before:
    Hello there :)
    Well there are…various many ways to earn K-stars, I’ll list out some particular ways I usually do/already tried before:

1. Get free by clicking on ur K-stars tab, choose “get free stars” option, then follow the request on each offer (usually they will ask u to install apps or watch 15mins videos), complete those offers to earn kstars. The amount of k-stars reward can be varied depends on offers’ requirement.
    2. Level up each time u can get 1 k-star/per level too
    3. Climb up celeb rankings. From rank E to B list, u will get 2 k-stars. Especially A-list will earn u 6 k-stars.
    4. Complete achievements (look for them in ur task button on the right, the one with a tick on), each goal (from level 3-5) completed will give u 1 k-star.
    5. Add 10 Gamecenter online friends for 3 k-stars reward. Through ur Google+ or FB acc.
    6. Re-tweet ur lvl up/rank up progress to earn 2 k-stars. Dun worry, the game will auto pop up the notice and ask u to re-tweet when the time comes.
    7. Big, main gigs/tasks in game will also reward u different amount of k-stars. I’d die if I have to list out particularly since this game has like more than hundreds gigs.
    8. Fast & most direct way to change ur Cinderella life: purchase from shop, suggest burning ur wallet on sale days only if u can afford to YOLO XD

I’m old already and memory starts getting hazy, plus I live my star life dang fast. Correct me if I’m wrong, babe. :D
    More suggestions from everyone would be greatly appreciated <33333
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I love the stuff this weekend .. Esp the bag and the shoes! They go with everything
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    I believe this is the reference for this weekends' VIP bag and shoes:

aom89l.jpg
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Also when you reach Top 50, Top 25, Top 10 and #1 on the Couples List, you get 2 K-Stars :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.