Options

Weekend Event 3/20 *Got a Good Feeling about this one!

Comments

• Options
    ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    Yeah I think this time's boxes won't contain any clothing items, just kstars/energy/cash.

I had a black blazer ( at least I believe it was a blazer ) in one of my gift boxes, the rest were K stars and energy. No cash this time :D
  • Options
    reubennreubenn Registered Users 41 Posts
    So after careful consideration, (only 10 minutes lol) I decided to spend 50 kstars to get the top. Not sure i will go for 300 kstars just to get some rugged cargos but who knows, I might change my mind within 2 days...

XnL7sdR.jpg

Today the weather isn't quite good. A black cloud just can't seem to get off his back. The seas are stormy today aswell in the Hamptons so his dinghy won't last very long. One day he wishes to catch the rumoured rainbow trout, or maybe just the 40 kstars in his mystery box. There always a next time :(
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Chiyo wrote: »
    I had a black blazer ( at least I believe it was a blazer ) in one of my gift boxes, the rest were K stars and energy. No cash this time :D
    Oh my god, here comes our 1st lucky player of the day \O3O/
    Congrats Chiyo, did you get it?
  • Options
    reubenn wrote: »
    So after careful consideration, (only 10 minutes lol) I decided to spend 50 kstars to get the top. Not sure i will go for 300 kstars just to get some rugged cargos but who knows, I might change my mind within 2 days...

XnL7sdR.jpg

Today the weather isn't quite good. A black cloud just can't seem to get off his back. The seas are stormy today aswell in the Hamptons so his dinghy won't last very long. One day he wishes to catch the rumoured rainbow trout, or maybe just the 40 kstars in his mystery box. There always a next time :(

Ooohhh actually I think your combination is well-matched there!!!
    While I'm still digging my wardrobe up to find the right pants and right shoes to go with that jacket&shirt.
    Just that I think another hairstyle would do miracle, try another hairstyle then? :D

P/s: I spent too Reubenn, what a guilty pleasure XDDDD
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Morning guys! Wow you all went to work fast! I feel so left out now..:(

Congrats to all those who have won the event! I have something special for you guys!!

So it is a Kstars event hhhhmmmmm I think I could do that..the outfit is to die for, and guys I like the sneakers you all get:p
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Ooohhh actually I think your combination is well-matched there!!!
    While I'm still digging my wardrobe up to find the right pants and right shoes to go with that jacket&shirt.
    Just that I think another hairstyle would do miracle, try another hairstyle then? :D

P/s: I spent too Reubenn, what a guilty pleasure XDDDD

Did you you go all the way? Lol, i don't mean to pry but from 50 to 300 for pants almost made me fall of my chair, I wasn't hoping that it would escalate so quickly. But I guess can do without. Hey, i bought that white bucket hat for the 50 kstar increment. That with this outfit reminds me of a fisherman, of course one who is on trend but one you probably won't find at the fish market or catching anything.
  • Options
    Morning guys! Wow you all went to work fast! I feel so left out now..:(

Congrats to all those who have won the event! I have something special for you guys!!

So it is a Kstars event hhhhmmmmm I think I could do that..the outfit is to die for, and guys I like the sneakers you all get:p
    G'morning Noona, did u sleep well?:D
    The event has just begun, just take it slow Noona ^^ 2days to go.
    I'm quite okay with men's rewards this time, not fab, but erh okay to get, the sneakers actually doesn't match my outfit this time but maybe they could come in handy next time? I'm still deciding.... :D
    In sum, this event is better than last weekends'. ^^

And I can't wait to see what you have in store for us lol :D
  • Options
    G'morning Noona, did u sleep well?:D
    The event has just begun, just take it slow Noona ^^ 2days to go.
    I'm quite okay with men's rewards this time, not fab, but erh okay to get, the sneakers actually doesn't match my outfit this time but maybe they could come in handy next time? I'm still deciding.... :D
    In sum, this event is better than last weekends'. ^^

And I can't wait to see what you have in store for us lol :D

I wish I slept well..but that doesn't matter right now. Knowing myself since it is a Kstar event I may complete it by the end of the day(yes Ik its crazy..don't judge me:( )

Lol, what I have in store might seem cheasy..but oh well:) Hang tight you will see in a few!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    Oh my god, here comes our 1st lucky player of the day \O3O/
    Congrats Chiyo, did you get it?

Thank you ! :D
    I didn't get the blazer but I did get 40 Kstars which made me very happy because the last 3 weekend events had nothing in store for me but $4000.
    I had already given up faith lol
  • Options
    Did you you go all the way? Lol, i don't mean to pry but from 50 to 300 for pants almost made me fall of my chair, I wasn't hoping that it would escalate so quickly. But I guess can do without. Hey, i bought that white bucket hat for the 50 kstar increment. That with this outfit reminds me of a fisherman, of course one who is on trend but one you probably won't find at the fish market or catching anything.

Haha of course I don't mind sharing my experiences with you at all, we're buddies and bros here. :D

I didn't go all da way lol XD
    I'm still in doubt whether I could put the last 2 items in good use later or not....hm...
    I couldn't agree more with you, that those last 2 are freekin' expensive...yet not fab enough....

2enlves.jpg

But you see, I already and accidentally over-spent 70kstars... *self-slapped* snieye.jpg
    Who knows, I might as well YOLO with this....lol XD

P/s: I died at your bucket hat phrase, like seriously. Dead cracked. XDDD
  • Options
    Chiyo wrote: »
    Thank you ! :D
    I didn't get the blazer but I did get 40 Kstars which made me very happy because the last 3 weekend events had nothing in store for me but $4000.
    I had already given up faith lol

Oh that's still good news, I'm glad for you Chiyo ^^
    Dun give up yet dear, I swear 40kstars reward is still better than my dumb box of 40 energy lol.
  • Options
    I wish I slept well..but that doesn't matter right now. Knowing myself since it is a Kstar event I may complete it by the end of the day(yes Ik its crazy..don't judge me:( )

Lol, what I have in store might seem cheasy..but oh well:) Hang tight you will see in a few!
    I think I knew how you feel *stares at my sleeping pills*

And how could I judge you, I mean, aren't we all on the same boat here? XD Sell our souls and burn our cash for Glu. Dang the guilty happy pleasure~~
    But tbh, I really wanna see Noona in this VIP outfit~~~~ 2rm38lz.jpg
  • Options
    I think I knew how you feel *stares at my sleeping pills*

And how could I judge you, I mean, aren't we all on the same boat here? XD Sell our souls and burn our cash for Glu. Dang the guilty happy pleasure~~
    But tbh, I really wanna see Noona in this VIP outfit~~~~ 2rm38lz.jpg

Here it is Moony, I had a ton of Kstars sitting there.
    KKHVIP_zpscopd1thg.jpeg

Now for those who have completed or even got what they wanted out of the VIP Event..here is your prize!

First Francescahill

FloFrancescahill_zpsdxcydvuo.jpg

Next Reubenn

FloReubenn_zpstket1y63.jpg

I hope everyone likes their flowers! For Reubenn and Francescahill since you did not say what your favorite colors were, I had to choose at random..please enjoy!!:D:D

• Options
    Here it is Moony, I had a ton of Kstars sitting there.
    KKHVIP_zpscopd1thg.jpeg

33m5zbn.jpg OMG33m5zbn.jpg
    Thank you so much for granted my wish >w<~ *"Replay" by SHINEE played in the background*
    Now I'm somewhat regretted, I should have cross-dressed myself as Starlet lol....
  • Options
    You will see soon enough! I have to let my device recharge.:p

Now for those who have completed or even got what they wanted out of the VIP Event..here is your prize!

Next Reubenn

FloReubenn_zpstket1y63.jpg

I hope everyone likes their flowers! For Reubenn and Francescahill since you did not say what your favorite colors were, I had to choose at random..please enjoy!!:D:D

Sorry, must have missed the brief while backtracking - but it doesn't matter I love my flowers, you have a great colour palette too. *right click* *saves* Thank you! That reminds me, my valentines avatar is becoming stale like a box of uneaten chocolates from February. I must get around to changing it and you may have just inspired me! In return, I wish you a prosperous weekend event :)

Haha of course I don't mind sharing my experiences with you at all, we're buddies and bros here. :D

I didn't go all da way lol XD
    I'm still in doubt whether I could put the last 2 items in good use later or not....hm...
    I couldn't agree more with you, that those last 2 are freekin' expensive...yet not fab enough....

But you see, I already and accidentally over-spent 70kstars... *self-slapped*
    Who knows, I might as well YOLO with this....lol XD

P/s: I died at your bucket hat phrase, like seriously. Dead cracked. XDDD

Haha, I feel you, live life on the edge! Life's too short to hoard kstars in the bank! Honestly, I wasn't expecting another VIP until a while later. Am I wrong that our last one was only a few weeks ago? That wasn't enough time for my kstar balance to recover hehe... Plus we haven't had a earn free kstars event since February :/ But enough of my woes, these thing just excite me too much, imma go to sleep now, a fisherman needs to get up early for the catch! Good luck!

Note: Does that mean you over spent 70 kstars? I thought it was a cumulative counter. I may be wrong though.
  • Options
    Haha, I feel you, live life on the edge! Life's too short to hoard kstars in the bank! Honestly, I wasn't expecting another VIP until a while later. Am I wrong that our last one was only a few weeks ago? That wasn't enough time for my kstar balance to recover hehe... Plus we haven't had a earn free kstars event since February :/ But enough of my woes, these thing just excite me too much, imma go to sleep now, a fisherman needs to get up early for the catch! Good luck!

Note: Does that mean you over spent 70 kstars? I thought it was a cumulative counter. I may be wrong though.
    As I remember, last time VIP event was only 1, after the V-day event. I also skipped the last 2 items cuz they were just like replicas in my wardrobe.
    Within Feb, there was also a Kstars earning event from doing gigs, it was combined with a party-rewarded event.
    Anyways, let's discuss about how to deal with the last 2 items later, good night Mr.Fisherman XD

P/s: Yep, I'm pretty sure cuz if I reached enough just for the 2nd, then it would have just stopped right there in 2nd row, and the bar limit wouldn't have pushed up too much to the 3rd item lol. Nvm about it though ahhaha XD
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Good morning, to anyone who's in a morning right now! Well, nobody hit me or anything, but since I'm traveling a grind-free weekend is a tiny bit of a relief! <selfish me>

I'm actually in a small house of my mother-in-law, who owns every sharp, fragile antique ever made. These things attract babies like crazy... I have to pay extra attention to my little monkeys.

But anyways, I love that women's outfit. I did buy more Kstars, and am still thinking what to do with this event. Do I have a pet-buying spree?

I still want to have a fashion show this weekend! They're such fun! Does anyone else feel like it?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good morning. Well, looks like I was right with that last early this morning.....didn't I say I would wake up in the real morning and there would ba an event for the rest of us? Lovely bag, but I really want those shoes. I will have to remind my son how much more I was able to spoil him because he was an only child. lol. Try outfitting triplets? lol. Does anyone have (it was probably posted but my eyes are still asleep) how much for the whole thing for women? Dress is lovely, but tan is not me. I think I will blow off any unnecessary gigs and just do parties to get closer to #1 again, so I can repeat the comebacks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sorry, must have missed the brief while backtracking - but it doesn't matter I love my flowers, you have a great colour palette too. *right click* *saves* Thank you! That reminds me, my valentines avatar is becoming stale like a box of uneaten chocolates from February. I must get around to changing it and you may have just inspired me! In return, I wish you a prosperous weekend event :).

Yay I am so glad you liked it! I hope your weekend goes well too!
    33m5zbn.jpg OMG33m5zbn.jpg
    Thank you so much for granted my wish >w<~ *"Replay" by SHINEE played in the background*
    Now I'm somewhat regretted, I should have cross-dressed myself as Starlet lol....

Moony you are too kind, and thank you. Lol 'Replay' I love that song:)

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Good morning, to anyone who's in a morning right now! Well, nobody hit me or anything, but since I'm traveling a grind-free weekend is a tiny bit of a relief! <selfish me>

I'm actually in a small house of my mother-in-law, who owns every sharp, fragile antique ever made. These things attract babies like crazy... I have to pay extra attention to my little monkeys.

But anyways, I love that women's outfit. I did buy more Kstars, and am still thinking what to do with this event. Do I have a pet-buying spree?

I still want to have a fashion show this weekend! They're such fun! Does anyone else feel like it?
    Good morning Luz, I hope you'll have a relaxed weekends with your family. ^^
    I too, think this VIP event rewards for Starlets are really worth paying for. :D

Well thanks to this event I have an excuse to save my houses from emptiness XD

A fashion show this week would be great, especially for the girls, us guys have to wrack our brains though XD
    I still can't get over the thoughts of seeing myself in those baggy pants.
  • Options
    Good morning. Well, looks like I was right with that last early this morning.....didn't I say I would wake up in the real morning and there would ba an event for the rest of us? Lovely bag, but I really want those shoes. I will have to remind my son how much more I was able to spoil him because he was an only child. lol. Try outfitting triplets? lol. Does anyone have (it was probably posted but my eyes are still asleep) how much for the whole thing for women? Dress is lovely, but tan is not me. I think I will blow off any unnecessary gigs and just do parties to get closer to #1 again, so I can repeat the comebacks.

Yeah I like parties,but if you do international or high profile gigs then you can get just as many fans from those too:). I think it was 700 kstars, I can't remember because I blindly spent them lol.

Yes we should totally have a fashion show! I love that idea!!

• Options
    Hi Moony! I don't think I said it before, but I'm so glad you're back!

Okay, I'm off to start a fashion show, unless there's already one I can just add to!

• Options
    Koko, just right after you went and took some rest, the dang event slapped right onto my face XD
    So will you go for the whole thing or just particular ones?

Here is the list of all rewards' requirement:
    1st item: 15 kstars
    2nd item:50 kstars
    3rd item: 300 kstars
    4th item: 500 kstars
  • Options
    Hi Moony! I don't think I said it before, but I'm so glad you're back!

Okay, I'm off to start a fashion show, unless there's already one I can just add to!

Ohmy....thank you so much, I just thought you were mad at me/must have hated my guts already sli3dd.jpg

Looking forward to your new catwalk show :D<333
  • Options
    I am now trying to figure out how to customize each piece lol.

Opps I said that it was 700 kstars when it really was 500 sorry.

• Options
    Ohmy....thank you so much, I just thought you were mad at me/must have hated my guts already sli3dd.jpg

What? No! You're my sweetie! We have a beignet-date in a French cafe coming up, remember?

If I've been a little off, it's because I'm having a really tough time at work, actually. My company was re-organized at the end of last year, and now I do completely new things, while still being lent back to my old bosses for the old things. I'm burnt out.

• Options
    What? No! You're my sweetie! We have a beignet-date in a French cafe coming up, remember?

If I've been a little off, it's because I'm having a really tough time at work, actually. My company was re-organized at the end of last year, and now I do completely new things, while still being lent back to my old bosses for the old things. I'm burnt out.
    Oh god, what you've said just made my day 34istg3.jpg I feel so relieved....

Cuz really you're my dearie here too Luz, those thoughts have been such burden to me through this whole week and I couldn't handle that.
    But now I understand why, I'm pretty moody if my works go out of tracks too.

Anyways let's put away those stress and enjoy our weekends instead XD
  • Options
    Good morning, Noona! I didn't say my favorite color yet, but it's green!

Thanks for hosting this lovely soirée! I ate so much guacamole I'm ashamed of myself...

• Options
    Anyways let's put away those stress and enjoy our weekends instead XD

Absolutely! Over this weekend I have to decide how to shop if I want to win that dress. Coming up with a shopping plan is a fabu task for a weekend.

How to spend a pile of Kstars? Does one go all-out in London in pursuit of a helicopter? Do I buy a small zoo of pets finally? Hmmm...

• Options
    Hi Luz! Aw thanks, the guacamole seems to be a hit, I will have to write down my recipe for future reference.

Ok Thank you for saying your favorite color:o.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend event!