Options

Weekend Event 3/20 *Got a Good Feeling about this one!

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Absolutely! Over this weekend I have to decide how to shop if I want to win that dress. Coming up with a shopping plan is a fabu task for a weekend.

How to spend a pile of Kstars? Does one go all-out in London in pursuit of a helicopter? Do I buy a small zoo of pets finally? Hmmm...

Oh I think all of your ideas are good excuses to spend Kstars on~~~vxp1dx.jpg

A helicopter would be awsume for selca posing (and show-offs XD).

While pets are irresistible, make your house more lively and give your spouse a friend to play with when you're out for works. :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yeah I like parties,but if you do international or high profile gigs then you can get just as many fans from those too:). I think it was 700 kstars, I can't remember because I blindly spent them lol.

See, I'm liking the parties, because I can put a device down, come back later with a little under 30 Energy, and spend under 5 minutes completing the party, put it down, and move onto the next device. No pressure, because I don't have to keep coming back to finish it. That's how I'm going to spend a lot of this weekend. And, the bags are how much? I'm thinking I'll be doing that, because not being a tan/brown wearer really, in the long run, if the shoes are ever put up for a boat load of stars, it will work out better for me. Watch out, grab your appendixii, we're going to try a little math here. Now, for $60. + 5$ tax I can buy 725 Stars. 65x 3 games........$195.00 Hmmm. In all honesty, I can't spend $195 for 3 virtual outfits this week, but I'm loving the party atmostphere so party on Dolls. Happy Spring.

Anyone want breakfast?

Bunnys.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    See, I'm liking the parties, because I can put a device down, come back later with a little under 30 Energy, and spend under 5 minutes completing the party, put it down, and move onto the next device. No pressure, because I don't have to keep coming back to finish it. That's how I'm going to spend a lot of this weekend. And, the bags are how much? I'm thinking I'll be doing that, because not being a tan/brown wearer really, in the long run, if the shoes are ever put up for a boat load of stars, it will work out better for me. Watch out, grab your appendixii, we're going to try a little math here. Now, for $60. + 5$ tax I can buy 725 Stars. 65x 3 games........$195.00 Hmmm. In all honesty, I can't spend $195 for 3 virtual outfits this week, but I'm loving the party atmostphere so party on Dolls. Happy Spring.

Anyone want breakfast?

Bunnys.jpg

I get it:).

Ooooooohhhhhh Chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is such a healthy breakfast:p
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Doll, we like to run on Caffeine and Chocolate on mornings like these. And when it hits 5 oclock somewhere, I'll switch the coffee for another drink. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Good morning. Well, looks like I was right with that last early this morning.....didn't I say I would wake up in the real morning and there would [be] an event for the rest of us? Dress is lovely, but tan is not me. I think I will blow off any unnecessary gigs and just do parties to get closer to #1 again, so I can repeat the comebacks.
    Parties? Good plan. I hate that those shoes are last, though, lol. Thanks for the online party, Noonaluvfood. Have a wonderful weekend!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ouch VIP event, really?

A8w55V3.gif?1

If these clothes were inside the regular wardrobe costing k-stars I wouldn't buy it.
    Okay, I usually just lurk, but I couldn't just read and not post. I am so glad you are okay!! How scary! Something like that is one of my biggest fears when I run. I hope you are able to relax and sleep well tonight. *hugs*

Thank you for dedicated this post especially for me, you're a good person. I really appreciate it!

So I have nothing to do in the game this weekend .

VpWbeSm.gif?1

I'm Sad!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hi Vats, I knew you had a tough week, everyone also said all the words I wanted to tell you, still I wish I could just gift you right away those VIP rewards, and I'm being serious here.
    Uhm...to cheer you up, how about me gifting you other kstars clothing instead? ^^
    I'm no good with words, I'd rather do sth for you instead.

Oh and a bro hug from me to you too9a93cl.jpg
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Ouch VIP event, really?

A8w55V3.gif?1

If these clothes were inside the regular wardrobe costing k-stars I wouldn't buy it.

Thank you for dedicated this post especially for me, you're a good person. I really appreciate it!

So I have nothing to do in the game this weekend .

VpWbeSm.gif?1

I'm Sad!

Vats, no sadness here. It could have been a very different weekend for you. Come sit next to me on the sofa. I will pass the Bon Bons. I may shop for the purse but that's it for me. Next week will probably be something for all of us. :) in the meantime it's an easy weekend to just kick back relax basically throw parties and up your fan and rank position. I have my eyes on this cute little black dress that doesn't cost a dime. All of my fans but not a dime. ;) I think that's what I'm shooting for this weekend. :-)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Vats, I knew you had a tough week, everyone also said all the words I wanted to tell you, still I wish I could just gift you right away those VIP rewards, and I'm being serious here.
    Uhm...to cheer you up, how about me gifting you other kstars clothing instead? ^^
    I'm no good with words, I'd rather do sth for you instead.

Oh and a bro hug from me to you too9a93cl.jpg

Thanks Moony, loved the hug! Wow now I'm curious to know how rich in k-stars you are!:cool:

Edit:Ok Koko no sadness, let's party!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thanks Moony, loved the hug! Wow now I'm curious to know how rich in k-stars you are!:cool:

2ihl4yo.jpg

About this much, saved up since last 2 weeks, but I already burnt em all in this VIP event. Bought some additional too.
    I'm no richie. But I know what I want, what worth spending on and I have valid reasons for that. :D
    I spent, but then I'll just work my butt off to pay again XD
  • Options
    2ihl4yo.jpg

About this much, saved up since last 2 weeks, but I already burnt em all in this VIP event. Bought some additional too.
    I'm no richie. But I know what I want, what worth spending on and I have valid reasons for that. :D
    I spent, but then I'll just work my butt off to pay again XD

Moony I'm impressed, you've done the 3 comebacks! And you have a lot of money and k-star you're my hero now! You don't play you're a professional!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Absolutely! Over this weekend I have to decide how to shop if I want to win that dress. Coming up with a shopping plan is a fabu task for a weekend.

How to spend a pile of Kstars? Does one go all-out in London in pursuit of a helicopter? Do I buy a small zoo of pets finally? Hmmm...

You know how partial I am to the helicopter. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yay! I am glad that Vats is feeling better now!

Can I have some bon bons too?

I agree with everyone this is a good weekend to sit, relax, chat, and work on the comebacks(if you started one)

:) Unfortunately I won't be here all weekend to enjoy it with you guys. My family put together an unexpected trip, and I won't be bringing my computer. So its good and bad. But hey I will be here Monday to give out the remaining gifts and to see how you all spent the weekend!

(I hope you guys aren't mad I tried to atleast get some party food and gifts:P.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Moony I'm impressed, you've done the 3 comebacks! And you have a lot of money and k-star you're my hero now! You don't play you're a professional!
    2mrwho6.jpg
    ^literally 100% me looking like dat now

Seriously Vats 8wdvk3.jpg You make me go speechless here!
    I swear you're the very 1st person say that to me, others would have said differently.
  • Options
    I have to agree with him Moony, you seriously got it going!

• Options
    Yay! I am glad that Vats is feeling better now!

Can I have some bon bons too?

I agree with everyone this is a good weekend to sit, relax, chat, and work on the comebacks(if you started one)

:) Unfortunately I won't be here all weekend to enjoy it with you guys. My family put together an unexpected trip, and I won't be bringing my computer. So its good and bad. But hey I will be here Monday to give out the remaining gifts and to see how you all spent the weekend!

(I hope you guys aren't mad I tried to atleast get some party food and gifts:P.

You're a great hostess Noona :D I bet nobody would be unpleased with all your dedication in this thread. ^^
    I'll have a work trip tomorrow too, unsure if the destination will have wifi or not so I might be off the whole day, or worse till next Monday.

I have to agree with him Moony, you seriously got it going!
    Ohmy...Noona too...8wdvk3.jpg
  • Options
    Hey Noona have a great trip! Koko and I will save some bon bons for you! See you on Monday! Moony now I'm speechless ... Besides my family and some friends I don't get much encouragement from others, I kind of understand you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    You guys are too funny, I read through this entire thread... and now I am starving. ;)

I went down the rabbit hole and started a second game. I don't know how you all with 2 games do it! Starting over is... depressing.

I think I'll just get the first 2 prizes on each game and call it a weekend. It'll be a nice break from grinding for energy constantly.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    Hey Noona have a great trip! Koko and I will save some bon bons for you! See you on Monday! Moony now I'm speechless ... Besides my family and some friends I don't get much encouragement from others, I kind of understand you!
    Totally, Vats. Even if they know about us playing KKH, they'll just think we're childish/play game for girls/waste money,etc...
    They won't understand anyways,eskw1k.jpg....
    And so, I dun care to let them know about this lol, no danm given to those talked behind my back when they knew me playing this, I'll just do my thing and roll with it :cool: on my own.
    (I mean, just with KKH, in real life they're still my family and friends and I still need to support them)

Btw...I haven't gone yet and you wanna see me on Monday? OWO;lol jk~
  • Options
    mindybunny wrote: »
    You guys are too funny, I read through this entire thread... and now I am starving. ;)

I went down the rabbit hole and started a second game. I don't know how you all with 2 games do it! Starting over is... depressing.

I think I'll just get the first 2 prizes on each game and call it a weekend. It'll be a nice break from grinding for energy constantly.
    Oh hi Mindy :D Welcome to our feast, feel free to grab anything you fancy XD
    And congrats on your new acc too. I wish I could make one for myself but currently I'm still busy and just wanna focus on my main, maybe I'm not ready yet.

But I think with your experiences from your 1st main acc you can totally pull through any difficulties with your 2nd one. :D
    Looking forward to seeing your new acc too. Is that a star this time?
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    VIP Event inspiration

PhotoGrid_1426866004198_zpscvj1hk7r.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing DMV_Doll :) The real dress is just as gorgeous as in game :D

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Thank you for sharing DMV_Doll :) The real dress is just as gorgeous as in game :D

Anytime :) and I agree!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    You're a great hostess Noona :D I bet nobody would be unpleased with all your dedication in this thread. ^^
    I'll have a work trip tomorrow too, unsure if the destination will have wifi or not so I might be off the whole day, or worse till next Monday.

Ohmy...Noona too...8wdvk3.jpg

Thanks guys! I hope you both have a good weekend and trip!

You guys don't get much encouragement? Aww well I got you and so does this lil guy. :o
    We will be you fan girls who give encouragement! *Fighting!!*

Chill%20I%20got%20this_zpsfr42d1m5.jpg
    fighting_zpszzmjiutj.png

• Options
    Lol I think I was a bit of mood-swing back there.
    But thanks for your post, I'm back to normal again :D
    Noona has never failed cheering me up ml381t.jpg
  • Options
    Lol I think I was a bit of mood-swing back there.
    But thanks for your post, I'm back to normal again :D
    Noona has never failed cheering me up ml381t.jpg

Yay! It worked!

Hhhhhmmmm look who I found popping in for a visit!

doyoumind_zpsms8ymbg5.jpg

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Okay, so I don't know what do. I can be such a dummy.

Last night I was exhausted when I opened up the window with the Meet Kim Contest. I thought it looked cute and interesting and I wanted to hear more about what was going on, so I checked off the boxes, etc. But now I can't undo having entered the context, and any gig I complete will gain me another contest entry! I don't know how to turn it off. I tried removing my email address to invalidate myself, but the window won't close again without an address!

Mind you, if I wasn't a tired mom of two crazy little monkeys, I'd love the adventure of meeting Kim. But I feel like somebody who's footloose and single should be the winner of this thing. You're probably laughing that I'm even worried about this, but wouldn't ridiculous fate award a person the one sweepstakes win of their entire life when it was a bad idea to do so?

Then again, it's very unlikely. Still, if I win this somehow, I'll feel like I cheated Kim's groupies. <sigh>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Oh hi Mindy :D Welcome to our feast, feel free to grab anything you fancy XD
    And congrats on your new acc too. I wish I could make one for myself but currently I'm still busy and just wanna focus on my main, maybe I'm not ready yet.

But I think with your experiences from your 1st main acc you can totally pull through any difficulties with your 2nd one. :D
    Looking forward to seeing your new acc too. Is that a star this time?

Thanks so much moony! I forgot what it was like aging for travel and having no houses. lol
    It's so different playing as a guy, but I got him the sweet event jacket which I'm pretty excited about.

I'm sure you will do great when you decide to take the leap into a second game!

Luz, if you win maybe you could choose someone to give the trip to? Or you could take the trip... you deserve it with two little ones. I have one and at times I'm pulling my hair out!
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    VIP Event inspiration

PhotoGrid_1426866004198_zpscvj1hk7r.jpg

Neat! I'm glad they added the bra underneath though. It looks nicer and keeps our dolls from wardrobe malfunctions. :D doubt Maria would want to deal with that!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks for the encouragement, Mindybunny! I worry about the silliest things in life, and meanwhile I never see the real problems coming!

So, I couldn't resist being drawn back in. I bought Kstars, I shopped my heart out. I got the Florence house and Yorkie, and the London house with its adorable puppy! I also bought the fantastic exclusive sleeveless red dress, and the darkest pair of blue jeans with the rips. Was there something else, too? Trying to remember...

And now I have the dress. I'm gonna go have a fashion show post within a fashion show over in the other thread.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19