Options

Special Weekend Event - Easter Basket Loooooooong Weekend

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    oooh I like the cap from the guy's gift box. I'm a sucker for snapbacks.
    Ooh glad to know someone likes that hat too, thanks Naimonster!:cool:
    I'll try to find some ways to mix match it and not letting myself look like a walking lollipop:D
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Lol I though those were house slippers XD so tacky!
    And yep, totally I'd go for that golden bunny necklace, too cute to not gettin'it!!!:cool:
    Pretty sure wearing this whole thing can get me a new job at a local candy store lol XD

Laugh all you wanna hun.
    I'mma make you go to work with me in that tacky suit *evil laughs*

only time id wear em is if i was dying from hangover for kicks n giggles lmao, so many parties lets get on it woooooo xD

got the shoes yaaaayyy
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Gooooodddddd Moorrrrnnnniiiinnnngggg!!

Love the food, Moony it looks so tasty.:p

Oh Gosh I feel another Kstar binge spending coming on..the outfit is cute, idk what I would do with the hair after it is done, but I will find something:)
    So sad that I slept through the count down though..

I hope everyone is having fun!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Want the ear so much omg but all I got was a bunch of cash. Sad.
    Hi missymoloko ^^
    I actually got 1 random kstar from partying too, hopefully you will be able to earn some for more gift boxes too :D
  • Options
    I am that it is a party event tho, because now I can complete mym comeback! Hehehehhehehehe :D
    (sorry to much candy that Moony set out)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    only time id wear em is if i was dying from hangover for kicks n giggles lmao, so many parties lets get on it woooooo xD

got the shoes yaaaayyy
    And I'm thankful that my attempted being funny doesn't failed XD
    That was fast like a pro! Congrats on gettin' more awesomeness!!!:cool:
    You really gotta show us your new looks later BabySimmo :D
  • Options
    And I'm thankful that my attempted being funny doesn't failed XD
    That was fast like a pro! Congrats on gettin' more awesomeness!!!:cool:
    You really gotta show us your new looks later BabySimmo :D

parties are us English specialties ;) 200 points for the dress :) dunno how to upload pics onto this forum lmao
  • Options
    Only 200 for the dress? That sounds easy for a party!

• Options
    Gooooodddddd Moorrrrnnnniiiinnnngggg!!

Love the food, Moony it looks so tasty.

Oh Gosh I feel another Kstar binge spending coming on..the outfit is cute, idk what I would do with the hair after it is done, but I will find something.
    So sad that I slept through the count down though..

I hope everyone is having fun!
    Glad to find my dear Noona is full of energy and ready to party hard:cool:
    I throw this party for everyone and for you too Noona, enjoy it to the fullest <333
    Here are the baby chicks I caught for you while running around town like some mad man:

34tbmmc.jpg

x54675.jpg

r2rvk2.jpg

I am that it is a party event tho, because now I can complete mym comeback! Hehehehhehehehe (sorry to much candy that Moony set out)

I didn't know Noona can get drunk by....having sweettooth? OwO;; (should I hide all those sweets and cookies now???)
  • Options
    Only 200 for the dress? That sounds easy for a party!

yep :) 8hr parties are the best to do as more eggs point things also you get bonus ones :) reckon by end of day we'll all have finished it easily, driving lesson for me soonish tho in rain yay oh yay lol...
  • Options
    parties are us English specialties ;) 200 points for the dress :) dunno how to upload pics onto this forum lmao
    Oooh thanks for telling us!
    That reward requirement is so perfect and much easier to earn than those last events.
    Thanks so much I luv u Glu!!!!

And if you need to post photo, use this code:
    insert your pic link here
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    How cute,

North's hand-painted Hermes bag is an exclusive item. She gave it to Kim for one of her birthdays.

PhotoGrid_1428055107725_zpstuha1w9f.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Those baby chicks are sooo cute, the one in the lil bathtub is just too funny!

Yep, I can get crazy by having to much sugar and caffeine. Although don't worry no need to hide the snacks:P

• Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    How cute,

North's hand-painted Hermes bag is an exclusive item. She gave it to Kim for one of her birthdays.

That's so sweet, it is cute to see her carrying it out and about:o She looks like a very proud mama.

• Options
    NishiNishi Registered Users 11 Posts
    Laugh all you wanna hun.
    I'mma make you go to work with me in that tacky suit *evil laughs*
    Please spare me Moonie-sama.....I'm just kidding and lauging...a bit ....ahaha....(still tries not to laugh out loud)
    I really don't want Willow to laugh her butt off when seeing our co-worked photos! (goes pale)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ooh glad to know someone likes that hat too, thanks Naimonster!:cool:
    I'll try to find some ways to mix match it and not letting myself look like a walking lollipop:D

Aww high five. Please post a pic once you outfit-ed the snapback :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    How cute,

Thanks for sharing this lovely info with us DMV_Doll ^^
    And I totally agree 100% with Noona:
    That's so sweet, it is cute to see her carrying it out and about:o She looks like a very proud mama.

Maybe that's why Kim requested to put that bag in the event this time?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Oooh thanks for telling us!
    That reward requirement is so perfect and much easier to earn than those last events.
    Thanks so much I luv u Glu!!!!

And if you need to post photo, use this code:
    insert your pic link here

ooh ill have to give it a try thank u.
    yeah so much easier last one was a right drag, np fellow kkhers :*
  • Options
    Those baby chicks are sooo cute, the one in the lil bathtub is just too funny!

Yep, I can get crazy by having to much sugar and caffeine. Although don't worry no need to hide the snacks:P

As long as you like them Noona, though I swear I caused myself some troubles while catching those fatty baby chicks.

Got myself reported on Ray's news: "A crazy man dressed and acted like some zoo-break tiger chasing out all Easter chicks in town! Call 999-777-ooo for zoo manager right now!!!"

w8uwi1.jpg
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Aww high five. Please post a pic once you outfit-ed the snapback :p
    Aweome 5hi Naimonster!!! Absolutely! I'm looking forward to your new combinations from this event too!!!:cool:
  • Options
    As long as you like them Noona, though I swear I caused myself some troubles while catching those fatty baby chicks.

Got myself reported on Ray's news: "A crazy man dressed and acted like some zoo-break tiger chasing out all Easter chicks in town! Call 999-777-ooo for zoo manager right now!!!"

w8uwi1.jpg

haaaa love it!!!!! great sense of humor you have :)
  • Options
    Nishi wrote: »
    Please spare me Moonie-sama.....I'm just kidding and lauging...a bit ....ahaha....(still tries not to laugh out loud)
    I really don't want Willow to laugh her butt off when seeing our co-worked photos! (goes pale)
    Okay lol dear, not gonna scare you out or sth XD Jk~
    Have you tried on your new hair? Try it with those new outfit I gifted you then :cool: Promise you'll look lovely <333
  • Options
    Okay lol dear, not gonna scare you out or sth XD Jk~
    Have you tried on your new hair? Try it with those new outfit I gifted you then :cool: Promise you'll look lovely <333

Oh yes of course I tried right away after receiving it! Thank you so so much for all those gifts, I'm just a bit worried....are they too expensive for you?
    Here is my new look with the new bunny hairband:
    262sis2.jpg

Uh,....too revealing,Moonie? :o
  • Options

w8uwi1.jpg

Lol that is too funny! Hey at least you got out safely :p

• Options
    Too cute, you have now inspired me to wear that hair more often

• Options
    Nishi wrote: »
    Oh yes of course I tried right away after receiving it! Thank you so so much for all those gifts, I'm just a bit worried....are they too expensive for you?
    Here is my new look with the new bunny hairband:
    262sis2.jpg

Uh,....too revealing,Moonie? :o
    Holy....shoot...what's revealing lol? I see nuthin too revealing, smexy? Yes. And I LOVE it!!
    Do you know who you remind me of?
    This is my fav member in Kim's family:

14a979c.jpg

I hope you dun mind me borrowing your pic, already credited you too dear :o
    You look so alike and so great I had to XP
  • Options
    Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    Just opened the box... No chance at the outfit or the hair... Just the earrings... I really wanted the hair! :(
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • Options
    got the dress ;) tbh i would wear it on a night out round my hometown if it was shorter lol :P for the bag with the rabbit in its 400 points
  • Options
    Holy....shoot...what's revealing lol? I see nuthin too revealing, smexy? Yes. And I LOVE it!!
    Do you know who you remind me of?
    This fav member in Kim's family:

14a979c.jpg

I hope you dun mind me borrowing your pic, already credited you too dear :o
    You look so alike and so great I had to XP

Thanks god you like it Moonie:o You know my styles, I rarely wear anything too revealing.
    And isn't that Khloe Kardashian? She is my favorite too, thank you for putting us next to each other, it's my honor you know!
    I actually don't mind you borrowing my pictures at all, didn't I already say okay to text you a bigger picture size of it?
    I didn't expect you made it look so great now, thanks again Moonie, I'm saving this hehe!:D
  • Options
    Cordelia89 wrote: »
    Just opened the box... No chance at the outfit or the hair... Just the earrings... I really wanted the hair! :(
    Aw I'm sorry to know you didn't get the hair you like, but at least you got the earring right? ^^
    I think the earrings look pretty too, that could match many other clothes in wardrobe!!
    Cheer up Cordelia!!! At least it wasn't energy or cash.