Options

General Complaints Thread

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Sometimes they have one, sometimes they don't, but the video is usually the same. They used to have different videos when the game was taking off, but that hasn't happened in a while.
    Oh, that makes sense. Well, I'm playing stardom right now, here's a pic of the hair styles.
    image.jpg1_zps3tvwsbxy.jpg
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I wish that 1940s roll was in KKH.

As for your gifting vs lots of fans friends, I have lots of fans friends and I've rarely received any gifts. I have sent a ton. Guess the joke is on me. LOL
    I have come to accept it. I'm on my first comeback and have three friends with fans over $460million so it's a hard road. Oh well. It gives me a goal.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I wish that 1940s roll was in KKH.

As for your gifting vs lots of fans friends, I have lots of fans friends and I've rarely received any gifts. I have sent a ton. Guess the joke is on me. LOL
    I have come to accept it. I'm on my first comeback and have three friends with fans over $460million so it's a hard road. Oh well. It gives me a goal.
    Lol, the rolls seem vintage,if only on the game we have high waisted Rose patterned shorts that would be bae..
    Aw Holly! I feel bad.. I'll send you a gift when I save up I can promise that.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I ve got a stupid rant

I just hate it when Kim invites you to her place and then you barely got the time to change locations and she calls back like "hey its me, come by place we gotta talk" like, 1st I got it the first time, 2nd I'm not your ****** dog!

You allowed me to model for Garrett St Clair ONCE I did the rest by fabulousing my way through that A-list on my own, so yeah, those quests
    are sweet, but back off a little would ya?

It's not stupid. It's actually what I've been noticing since long. It's not even friendship now, more like slavery. She literally treats us like a pet dog. One who's loyal to you in all circumstances.

Just hate it when she calls out of the blue, asking for favors: 'Hey, I hope you're free. I have this shoot coming up but I have to go somewhere...'

It's actually insulting in my opinion. I take my game pretty serious, so yeah not cool! I miss the fun element. I have a family, my career to focus on so give me a break.

The height is when you need their help and it costs K-Stars to charm them. Still you call yourself a friend, huh? Selfish!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Chanrin and Charli funny comments!

I don't know if Kim would do that in real life, but I can see Britney doing, like:

"I should be promoting my album, but I'd rather go fishing in the swamps of Louisiana with my family, can you do that for me?"

I would answer : "I'm a slaaaaaaaaave 4 u"!

Glu take notes, this would be quite possible storyline!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    The only problem with having friends with lots of fans is that they might reach max. fan level and that's what you gotta aim for. Hence why I decided to delete all my friends; otherwise it would've been impossible to reach #1 because by then a new update would be released [I play relatively slow] and they'd keep gaining fans while burying me in the ranks.

I have considered adding friends only when I have completed all three comebacks and when I've reached max. fans, because otherwise I'll get more stressed out trying to be #1 in my own game.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Chanrin and Charli funny comments!

I don't know if Kim would do that in real life, but I can see Britney doing, like:

"I should be promoting my album, but I'd rather go fishing in the swamps of Louisiana with my family, can you do that for me?"

I would answer : "I'm a slaaaaaaaaave 4 u"!

Glu take notes, this would be quite possible storyline!

Haha nice one :D:D I'm actually (surprisingly ) so excited for this game!
    Charli wrote: »
    It's not stupid. It's actually what I've been noticing since long. It's not even friendship now, more like slavery. She literally treats us like a pet dog. One who's loyal to you in all circumstances.

Just hate it when she calls out of the blue, asking for favors: 'Hey, I hope you're free. I have this shoot coming up but I have to go somewhere...'

It's actually insulting in my opinion. I take my game pretty serious, so yeah not cool! I miss the fun element. I have a family, my career to focus on so give me a break.

The height is when you need their help and it costs K-Stars to charm them. Still you call yourself a friend, huh? Selfish!

LOL Finally someone gets me. In the very last update she's like "hey do you have time" and you have no choice but to answer "for you always"... like, NO. Give us the chance to keep some dignity Glu! Answers like "depends...", or "make it quick" are good once in a while. AND why do we always have to be a replacement when she can't make it ? She could just say "hey doll I think you'd be perfect for this job" instead of "hey doll I ain't got no time for this sht so fill in for me would ya ? (Yeah that's actually how I understand it lol)

Are you venting the frustration of your past with Paris Hilton onto the game, Kim ????
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    If yall think Kim is rude, wait until you start dealing with Jonathon. What an a s s! My doll has to help him with his clothing line but doesn't get anything for it. Then she has to model them and Jonathon Has the nerve to tell her to bring VIPs to the event!! So, I'm supposed to use my energy to hire a VIP for Jonathon's clothing line?!? No thanks
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    It's not necessary to hang out with a VIP before the gig tho. I did hang out with one because I had nothing better to do but to wait and you can invite an NPC or friend just fine.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    If yall think Kim is rude, wait until you start dealing with Jonathon. What an a s s! My doll has to help him with his clothing line but doesn't get anything for it. Then she has to model them and Jonathon Has the nerve to tell her to bring VIPs to the event!! So, I'm supposed to use my energy to hire a VIP for Jonathon's clothing line?!? No thanks
    Yeah I don't like Jonathan either he's too snooty for me...On the first appearance I had with him he was practically bad mouthing Maria... Like W t f is wrong with you? Kim--Are you sure I can't just skip these Jonathan gigs :(
  • Options
    Yeah I don't like Jonathan either he's too snooty for me...On the first appearance I had with him he was practically bad mouthing Maria... Like W t f is wrong with you? Kim--Are you sure I can't just skip these Jonathan gigs :(

You can't skip these gigs because they're part of the storyline. Those are the only gigs I have available right now. Simon doesn't call me for anything else.
  • Options
    You can't skip these gigs because they're part of the storyline. Those are the only gigs I have available right now. Simon doesn't call me for anything else.
    Oh lol, I didn't mean that literally :) plus the only gig I got from Jonathan/Kim was the el canaria one in which I meet him.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    It's really sad & upsetting that Glu uses whatever information, game strategy, ect., against us. It's like there is no safe place to discuss strategy on improving gameplay any more. Do they enjoy making us feel paranoid?

And only two new purchasable clothes in the wardrobe and the rest are gift box items? I mean really? They should change the company name to Greed. It's way more appropriate than Glu.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    I think one of my friends on GC have a hacked game. and it annoys me so much because they seem to going up the charts SO quickly. And it really sucks they increased the amount of fans i had to earn to get to number one. Like W T F ?! God I wish Glu, or now so called Greed by Zoyechka, should work harder on making hackers go zip zilch zero..God NO words can explain how p i s sed I am..!
  • Options
    Oh my god, yep.. It's confirmed they HAVE to have a hacked game. They literally just went from like #523 all the way up to #126. Is anyone else as p!ssed as I am with hackers?
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Oh my god, yep.. It's confirmed they HAVE to have a hacked game. They literally just went from like #523 all the way up to #126. Is anyone else as p!ssed as I am with hackers?
    yeah I'm p!ssed off as well. I just can never get past #35 no matter how many 5 star gigs I finish. My game has the same top 20 people since I first started. Idk if they play hacked games but it's really discouraging. On events, some of these players get event items even before they are posted in IG or here. Sounds pretty hackerish to me but I could be wrong. I just don't know what to think of this game anymore, quite honestly.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    yeah I'm p!ssed off as well. I just can never get past #35 no matter how many 5 star gigs I finish. My game has the same top 20 people since I first started. Idk if they play hacked games but it's really discouraging. On events, some of these players get event items even before they are posted in IG or here. Sounds pretty hackerish to me but I could be wrong. I just don't know what to think of this game anymore, quite honestly.
    To make matters worse when I log out of Game Center they become #4 and then when I log back in she's #126
  • Options
    Omg, what the hell is happening to me?!?! Okay so first time I see her logged in she's #523(D+ since she is doing the comeback) and then I when I shut down my game and open it again she's #126 with no plus so just an A-listers. And then I log out of Game Center she's number four. I log back in she's still number four, I refresh she's number #503 D+
    Glu I don't know if your trying to play jokes on me but what the heck?! Your driving me crazy I don't even know if it's the GC friend, the game, Glu, or my IPad Air 2 that I recently bought!
  • Options
    Okay yup this is it I'm done I'm deleting her from my contacts I keep loosing fans because she keeps transitioning from #503 to #4 again and again I'm done and sick of it. This is just great she's number 2 now.
  • Options
    I may get some **** from this but eh, I think it's kind of expected they'd use all the information posted on the forums to change their strategies. After all what they want besides us enjoying the game is money, so all the information shared on the official forum of the game is going to be used to either make improvements to the game or make it harder.

On the good side, it did make an improvement by preventing hackers to get access to events and forcing them to restart and thus losing all their stuff, but on the bad side, it made things more complicated for the rest of us.
  • Options
    I may get some **** from this but eh, I think it's kind of expected they'd use all the information posted on the forums to change their strategies. After all what they want besides us enjoying the game is money, so all the information shared on the official forum of the game is going to be used to either make improvements to the game or make it harder.

On the good side, it did make an improvement by preventing hackers to get access to events and forcing them to restart and thus losing all their stuff, but on the bad side, it made things more complicated for the rest of us.
    That's my point!
  • Options
    Okay someone please tell me that this is temporary
    e77c73f6-fee6-4771-84f9-0a547670934e_zpslozgs25c.jpg
    This is literally how bad this glitch is..
  • Options
    I've never seen that happen Danielle. It must be a glitch. Are you going to delete her from your GC?

I do think it stinks that so many people played KKH from a hacked game. I think it led Glu to charge legitimate players more money. Honestly, I've spent an embarrassing amount of money on this game. If my family knew, I would never hear the end of it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I've never seen that happen Danielle. It must be a glitch. Are you going to delete her from your GC?

I do think it stinks that so many people played KKH from a hacked game. I think it led Glu to charge legitimate players more money. Honestly, I've spent an embarrassing amount of money on this game. If my family knew, I would never hear the end of it.
    Yeah I deleted her--sigh-- really sucks though cause now my game is like a total mess
  • Options
    It was a big problem that only got more exacerbated with the comebacks. I have never spent a dime on the game, but I do find it unfair that because of dishonest players, the rest of us have to pay for it. I think that keeping the hackers away from events was a great choice, but it doesn't make sense for them to make the game more difficult.
  • Options
    It was a big problem that only got more exacerbated with the comebacks. I have never spent a dime on the game, but I do find it unfair that because of dishonest players, the rest of us have to pay for it. I think that keeping the hackers away from events was a great choice, but it doesn't make sense for them to make the game more difficult.
    Agreed! I hope she doesn't stay in my game forever...
  • Options
    Agreed! I hope she doesn't stay in my game forever...

I think that should be one of the biggest improvements for the game. I have to have more than 449mil fans thanks to the fact that my former GC friends are yet to be erased from the game. That'd be a really helpful update because it's been months and I still have them added on my list.
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I think that should be one of the biggest improvements for the game. I have to have more than 449mil fans thanks to the fact that my former GC friends are yet to be erased from the game. That'd be a really helpful update because it's been months and I still have them added on my list.
    I deleted a lot of GC friends from my game because I wanted to start my second comeback, and all but one of them were deleted from my game in the timespan of about a week. Unfortunately one player just will not be removed... and she's at max fans and currently #1... meaning I have to reach max fans too in order to start my comeback. If it weren't for her, though, I could have stared my comeback weeks ago. It's so ridiculous and unfair. I wish there were a way to not have your GC friends be included in your Top Stars list. It should only be you + NPCs. That would solve a lot of problems.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts

There's no strategy in changing the gift box clothing "borrowing "...u can't buy them so there's no money lost.

Players come to forum for support, tips and strategy. Glu admin rarely makes an appearance in the support thread and this is basically a player run forum.

If we can provide help/tips to those who can't afford to spend money complete an event weekend and get all the earned prices, this should be allowed. The main purposes of the event weekends & daily gift boxes was to help those players with no money win free stuff. Event weekends should always be possible to complete for all players . And for those who choose to spend money and open gift boxes & win the event clothing can finish quicker.

I'm sooooo happy they got rid of the hackers, but that affected "legal" players as well. We still can't gift new stuff and the best wardrobe items are held until weekend event or in daily gift boxes instead of a new update which hackers can't participate in.

Tbh if Glu had accurate and thorough beta testing prior to releasing an update they wouldn't have to fix as many glitches.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I just have to say Glu is more involved than their 'public' appearances indicate.There is the game suggestion thread, would you guys like a Forum Suggestion thread? I actually tried starting in essence a thread where we could post our "What were you thinking Glu?" for us to post what we feel their biggest hmmmm, "D*ck Moves" were. But I couldn't get the point across so it fizzled and I had to pull the plug. Oh, but if you posted there, I'm moving it over to the regular suggestion thread if your comment fits there. Sorry about the false start thread.

What bugs me about Glu gleaning our comments about good things in the game and changing them, is that as a parent, when you see your kids enjoying what you've provided for them, you don't take it out of their hands and mess it up. Oh dinner was good? Next time I'll drown it in tabasco sauce. Enjoying the game I got you? Give it to me I want to break the spinner. I don't understand that aspect. If I give you a chore to do, something hard and you complain...I get to say "Hey, what about that great toy I got you? Give and take honey, Give and take. Unfortunately, it often feels like a take and take. And if something was good...hold on let us mess with it. If they want more money, add things we have to pay for. Don't mess with something we already had.

And, you want some paid Glu employee here watching the forums? If they're not watching the forums, how do they know what is working for us in the game? You want more visible Glu management here? Personally, I'd rather they put that salary in the game area, writing storyline, testing things before release. Pay someone to make the game better, not to babysit us. And let me toss one other point, how do you think our current Glu management feels when people actually call for GluAdmin back? Our new Glu representation is the strong silent type. Ok, I'm done. oh, when I got my giftbox today, I played my usual square and got 350$ or some other useless thing so I bought a daily gift box. and got the bikini outfit in grey. But that's why the clothes are going in giftboxes. So we'll buy them during the week too.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary