Options

General Complaints Thread

Comments

• Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    No. I didn't add. I looked at old screenshots. lol. I just totally lost it for the hair, and the cream top. neither of which I got. This is not how I anticipated heading into any Seasonal sales that might pop up. My fault for knowing I can not win with games of chance, and not avoiding the boxes. But when it became next to impossible to complete the events without the bonus items......i have to stop now. This post isn't going to end up anyplace good. This is Hookah, right? :(

That effing sucks!!! Was the hair in any of the boxes you didn't pick at least?? I only opened to extra boxes, one was the coveted 4K Blaaaah and the second was a red turtleneck dress that I think goes for like 65-75K stars so I guess it wasn't that bad. The hair was in one of the boxes I didn't pick the first time around... Because in my crazy mind I like to wait until I have accumulated a weekend item to open another box (I'm strange, I'm well aware lol), I never open box after box.. But as it turns out same bad luck regardless so who am I kidding lol. I have 29k stars and I'm contemplating buying some more... But tbh I'm really counting on them doing a Black Friday event so I want to start accumulating stars now. I feel like GLU only cared before because they where trying to get customers... Sigh

Any who, as far as the video are concerned... Before I wasn't looking in the right place, and thought I didn't have that option until about 2mo ago or so. I've noticed I have to wait 24hrs before I'm able to watch them.. And most of the time it lets me watch 4-6 videos so I get in return 4-6 stars.. A star for each.

Ohh and on a previous comment I'm also a GemiCer 6/22 and I definitely have a lot of Gemini traits.

Hope everyone is having a beautiful Saturday
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Has anyone ever complained to Glu directly about the boxes etc?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, and they know about the petition. I think our complaints mean they're doing something right as far as Glu is concerned. We praised Glu last year. Kept gushing about hw much we love the game, the clothes, Glu. It was like a 13 year old writing a love letter to the Beebs. And then.....the Squeeze.

Someone posted that they thought their game was broken. THey played weekends and hadn't played in about a year. So when they weren't advancing in the event, they thought it was a glitch. Think about it. Someone who played and enjoyed the game, comes back a year later and thinks it's broken? Oh my.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    And so it is.... Thank you, Glu for "solving" the glitches... I saw this coming, because of not being able to call him on dates.. But it still made me mad! VERY MAD!
    sy40zn.jpg

And this is weekend event number "who is counting still" that I can't finish in time and get all the items. It's frustrating, **** it!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    And so it is.... Thank you, Glu for "solving" the glitches... I saw this coming, because of not being able to call him on dates.. But it still made me mad! VERY MAD!
    sy40zn.jpg

And this is weekend event number "who is counting still" that I can't finish in time and get all the items. It's frustrating, **** it!

I'm surprised that it only cost 10 kstars to charm him and he's an a-lister. How far along were you on the relationship level before the dreaded phone call about getting a divorce?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I'm surprised that it only cost 10 kstars to charm him and he's an a-lister. How far along were you on the relationship level before the dreaded phone call about getting a divorce?
    6000 points

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Someone posted that they thought their game was broken. THey played weekends and hadn't played in about a year. So when they weren't advancing in the event, they thought it was a glitch. Think about it. Someone who played and enjoyed the game, comes back a year later and thinks it's broken? Oh my.

Wow that's crazy. I don't know what the game was like last year but right now it's yikes.
  • Options
    3 hours ago, I dated my SO. I have a timed screenshot, and it's on my feed. Above that is the "koko looks sensational.....blah blah blah" and guess what just popped up and took half a million fans? Yeah, no one has seen us for a while.

3 effing hours after a 5 star date, the game just takes away arbitrarily?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    U
    3 hours ago, I dated my SO. I have a timed screenshot, and it's on my feed. Above that is the "koko looks sensational.....blah blah blah" and guess what just popped up and took half a million fans? Yeah, no one has seen us for a while.

3 effing hours after a 5 star date, the game just takes away arbitrarily?
    That happened to me too on Sunday. I got 5stars on an 8 hour date and 4 hours later we hadn't be seen in awhile and I lost fans. In the past that only happened if I missed a few days.
  • Options
    Sassy so sorry about that, but you got the screenshot, so when your issue is fixed, it will cost more to get him back, but perhaps Glu will subsidize the reconcilliation. That way ou will pick up at the 6000 points and start adding to that. And, it's always less stars to charm immediately. 10 Stars. Later on when you go back, it just costs more.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    U
    That happened to me too on Sunday. I got 5stars on an 8 hour date and 4 hours later we hadn't be seen in awhile and I lost fans. In the past that only happened if I missed a few days.

The game is totally crazy. Last week they made me go to an event at 10AX with my sister's avatar (my only RL friend in the facebook game). It was that story line about the SO being jelows of Cassio (by the way Xime and Mitchell had gone down that particular line a while ago) . It was kinda traumatizing because in the dialogue for this particular event the SO and avatar kissed, so that meant Xime kissed her, for all intents and purposes, sister *shudders*. LOL
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I had 8 friends and lost 5. They just disappeared.
    Among them, Koko's Kokolo and Nai's Jax...

I'm tired.
    I think I'm gonna take a break from the game, i spend so much time ranting that i forget to have fun, it's tiring.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I had 8 friends and lost 5. They just disappeared.
    Among them, Koko's Kokolo and Nai's Jax...

I'm tired.
    I think I'm gonna take a break from the game, i spend so much time ranting that i forget to have fun, it's tiring.

Maybe just take a week off? Kim's birthday is Oct 21st and Halloween is Oct 31st. Last year Glu did amazing things for those events. I'd hate for you to miss out.... Plus, we would miss you here!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I'm highly upset. First the weekend event is a VIP which I, have to spend kstar on. But I got over it because I would have fall clothes instead of summer. Like some fur boots, warm hat or a cute coat. It be cool to see fall leaves on the ground then snow. Next my husband called for a divorce I don't know why we have a handsome funny healthy baby boy and I never neglect him for a day or two. I learned to go a date before I start a gig. After my last experience of dating to many time and went broke. Thank goodness I had some kstar and charm my way back to his heart. If he call for another divorce (which I hope he don't) then imma let him go and be a single mom.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    U

This happen to me all the time. And I date my hubby every day and before I start a gig. They acting like we neglected our partner for a day or two.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Kokolo disappeared from Kat's game for a while on Wednesday. I was logged into fb for 2 extra stars when I moved up. lol. I had forgotten to take it off. Maybe she's back now?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Keia wrote: »
    I'm highly upset. First the weekend event is a VIP which I, have to spend kstar on. But I got over it because I would have fall clothes instead of summer. Like some fur boots, warm hat or a cute coat. It be cool to see fall leaves on the ground then snow. Next my husband called for a divorce I don't know why we have a handsome funny healthy baby boy and I never neglect him for a day or two. I learned to go a date before I start a gig. After my last experience of dating to many time and went broke. Thank goodness I had some kstar and charm my way back to his heart. If he call for another divorce (which I hope he don't) then imma let him go and be a single mom.

I wanted more fall outfits for my doll too. This weekend event outfits looks too summery for the season. Glu still thinks that it's summertime.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Sassy so sorry about that, but you got the screenshot, so when your issue is fixed, it will cost more to get him back, but perhaps Glu will subsidize the reconcilliation. That way ou will pick up at the 6000 points and start adding to that. And, it's always less stars to charm immediately. 10 Stars. Later on when you go back, it just costs more.

Yeah, I know.. But I think they didn't understand me.. Look what they responded to me after 10 days of submitting the ticket..

x43keg.png

And I wrote again, explained again that he isn't anywhere on date places, that even now divorced he doesn't appear at all in my contact list.. But nothing. I'm already sick and tired of this. I try to play more and more, but I only play after work and weekends when at home and it cost me a lot of time to get these 6000 points with someone..

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Love that song!

Okay here are some embarrassing pictures :p So this is me at Mirchi 360 degrees. It's more like a cafe, they offer fast food and beverages with smokes.

wTJlwhP.png

And this one's at Yum Yum Bar. Yeah, that's the name. :p

6bbYLhE.png

This one's from Riviera Lounge, friends gathered for a special screening. They have a floor reserved for us ;)

qqCgajX.png

Is it just me or does anyone else see a face on the first picture!?!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Ugh I literally spent HOURS doing gigs just to get 40 kstars for a gift box. And then after i bought the giftbox, the 40 kstars didn't go toward my VIP Event. I don't have tons of kstars so 40 kstars is a lot for me, especially to be wasted away on nothing.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Check out these old pics I found from 2014 - the good old days! Weekend events used to be much easier, we could actually have a life Now they work us to the bone!

10603684_435299529950997_8875241092777022939_n.jpg?oh=56d1fcdeef24ccc0f838e8ad3a2b5ea6&oe=569C188E
    These two were from SamuraiPizzaCat, posted in other threads:
    20frfpj.png
    24vqwq9.png
    iOS
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Is it just me or does anyone else see a face on the first picture!?!

Besides Charli's? You mean, a pattern in the smoke or something? I always get distracted looking at Charli, it's hard to see other stuff! :p

Describe the face...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hm, what face?

Ali, omg this is what I meant when I said that Glu is an expensive game to play. If it was how it used to be previously, I'd gladly spent more and more money on this game. But they've since increased VIP events to 500 KStars spent, that's right about 65 bucks for me.
    PM to add
  • Options
    The fact that 200 points would earn the whole outfit, and now it's tripled. Wow.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, good old days.. That's why I was able to complete the whole event and get all the items.. And now grinding like crazy and still never got to the end 600 points.. It's frustrating and stupid thing to do, Glu!
    I'm glad this weekend is VIP because I am away to see my family for only 2 days and I wouldn't be able to grind

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Check out these old pics I found from 2014 - the good old days! Weekend events used to be much easier, we could actually have a life Now they work us to the bone!

10603684_435299529950997_8875241092777022939_n.jpg?oh=56d1fcdeef24ccc0f838e8ad3a2b5ea6&oe=569C188E
    These two were from SamuraiPizzaCat, posted in other threads:
    20frfpj.png
    24vqwq9.png

Wow I actually regret not playing this game last year. It looked so much easier then now. Ugh😣

Glu should decreased the points of all of the weekend events back the way it use to be.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Ok, so I'm down to hardly any stars, I replenished yesterday and they're out there. AppleP is trying for the hair to the point where she could have gotten that romper for 2 of her friends. But, with all the gift boxes, I got 150 Energy. I get it all the way down to 57 energy, and I level up. 43 Energy just absorbed into the Ozone. So freaking unfair. And I still don't have the hair.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »

24vqwq9.png

OMG Ali ur a life saver! I was looking for this a look I posted in another thread earlier in the week! At least I was right, we did get it for Kim's bday last year lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    ITA the events should be easier and require fewer points. There's no way I will win anything past the 2nd box 90 percent or more, of the time.

What's the point of aggravating us? Tempt us instead!!

ITA also that points should ADD when a person levels up. That has happened to me, as well.

I also think the clicks should add, so that we do not have to wait until our energy is empty, to tap things and make the rounds. I'm sick of doing that all at once. Gets very tedious, how about varying it so we can tap and add energy any time. They can make a cutoff point if they want...but 34 energy is not much.
  • Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Last night I finally caved in and decided to purchase $9.99 worth of K-Stars in order to help me advance in the VIP event because I really, really love the jumpsuit that we can earn. After spending 120 K-Stars on an adorable pink turtleneck dress that I had wanted, I was left with exactly 200 K-Stars until I could claim the jumpsuit. I had planned on earning those remaining K-Stars through the free offers available on the purchase page... but now, the button is gone. And I have absolutely no room in my budget to spend more on KKH this week.

I sent a ticket to customer support, but after nearly 24 hours, still no response. I understand that they have literally hundreds of other people to take care of, but... complaining about it at least makes me feel a little better, tbh. And I really, really want that darn jumpsuit.

Also, unrelated to KKH, but I may have caught ringworm from one of the animals at work. Again. Here comes another two-week course of antifungal meds. Ugh. :L

On the bright side, though, I have neither school nor work tomorrow. And I managed to snag a limited edition Fallout 4 lootcrate earlier. Gotta stay optimistic about some things, am I right?
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸