Options

General Complaints Thread

Comments

• Options
    elizabaeelizabae Registered Users 15 Posts
    ok I am SO upset. I saved up a bunch of k stars for the event to open some mystery boxes and literally not ONE of the 8 boxes had an event item in them. I just feel like it's so unfair and annoying. I don't understand why they make it so hard to obtain these items. I understand them needing us to pay money for the k stars but it's like why even bother when I'm just gonna get something that's offered in the free every day gift box. it just feels really unfair...ugh ok that's all

dr2u5i.png
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I think that animal name was bleeped because the second syllable is a derogatory slang word. The bleep function is very sensitive.

I'm here in the Hookah Den to complain about my days. I have an out of state client here and every day is a marathon of house hunting. I'm home now but my legs are throbbing so intensely that I don't know how I will sleep.

3 more days of this.....
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    You can do it, Holly! Hope you get some rest, though.

I know what you mean with rough days/weeks. I was relieved this week from someone's case at work. It was fine because he was violent and was probably going to end up seriously injuring me. It's kinda bad at the same time though because I'm paid hourly and that's 30 hours a week lost for me. I don't have a fill in for that consumer so I'm just without work for mornings/afternoons right now. I also had car trouble this week, so it just hasn't been a good one lol. :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    I agree with the eyeshadow, I hate it! It's so badly applied. I only ever wear the light pinky one because it's the least noticeable on my pale doll.

Anyway, I actually came to complain about the voting event. I only got the results of one look, after that nothing, just stuck on getting results. Made it impossible to finish (unless you really grinded). So stupid. Would've been nice to have some compensation but no ��
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I think that animal name was bleeped because the second syllable is a derogatory slang word. The bleep function is very sensitive.

Yes, that's what I was alluding to with "I spelled it correctly." I meant it in a more existential sense, as in "why do you exist." The bleep function is bleeping silly. No one's going to use that full word in order to imply that slur.

It pops up when we'd least expect it to, and makes us look as if we are all cursing like sailors. And there was no substitute word for that one; I had to use a photo.

Silly!
  • Options
    Rakkoon or rackoon works. Look what I had to do to announce my Pumpkin Raisin Muphins. Circumventing the censor system for words like Rackoon or Muphins is fine. Circumventing the censor system to get a bad word through is not ok. If you want to say the event sukked, that's ok, change the s to an F and you're in deep kaka. So, get a feel for it, if you're not saying anything a kid shouldn't hear then it's ok. Did this help? I found out about Rackoon when I tried to write about the Beatles song with Rocky Rackoon. so, the system isn't perfect, but as you can see by the stars, it does keep a lot of the bad ones out.

And..just to point out the failure of the system in some ways, why can I type circumvent and it not correct me, but you can't type muphins right? LOL

I'd definitely not try to say any curse words here. There are minors on the boards. And minors lurking probably, too.

I dunno, I don't want to look like a misspalin idjut hoo kint spill nothin. Wish they'd change some of the censored words.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Please Glu, update this game. It's getting so boring!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Fyber sucks!

They never credit me at the right time, I always have to provide them screenshots and lately they say 'we're gonna inform whatever sponsor to validate your participation , wait 2 or 3 weeks' that translating means 'wait forever' cause they never pay me! pdJOHWfoihwo´fw0i´fw0´w-ihf0iuhfwooughwfuowgfuowh:mad::mad::mad:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yep I had to come to the hook ah den to complain about this weekend's event.

First, let me start with the earnables. I'm not too excited about the earnable hairstyle and the shirt. I was expecting a fall coat for this season.

Second, the giftbox outfit looks blah to me including the shoes too.😝

2d7ja01.png

2rmbo09.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    Yep I had to come to the hook ah den to complain about this weekend's event.

First, let me start with the earnables. I'm not too excited about the earnable hairstyle and the shirt. I was expecting a fall coat for this season.

Second, the giftbox outfit looks blah to me including the shoes too.��

2d7ja01.png

2rmbo09.png

I don't like any of the earnable items tbh... They look cheap. Lmao.
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    That's ridiculous.
    The 4k was much better than this.

Anyways...
    3h Professional Gig: 12 star points +1 (coworker)
    8h Professional Gig: 20 star points

v6qf83.png
  • Options
    darinSUE wrote: »
    I don't like any of the earnable items tbh... They look cheap. Lmao.

The only items that I actually like is the giftbox hat & the earnable scarf and that's about it haha
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Guys I dunno if opening a box is worth for me... Omg. I want those boots so bad.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I deleted a few posts, I wasn't clear and it could have been taken wrong, For that I apologize.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Koko! Hope you're enjoying the event, despite being up too early and being tired. Don't know exactly why, but I'm really enjoying this one. Maybe it's because there seem to be a few extra bonus points per gig for the event items!

We'll be on your island in a couple of days, yay! Turkey Day can't come soon enough.

Edit: I've just realized this is the Hookah Den for complaining. So let's see... I wanted a Kim's Pick for this weekend! We aren't getting those nearly often enough!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Oh my freaking god. Another product to endorse and I couldn't give two ****s.

90SBqlv.png

Seriously Glu, I don't understand what is so ****ing difficult about bringing in the movie and television side-gigs and/or storylines from Stardom Hollywood??? It would literally give Nene, Chad, and Crystal more to do. When my doll cannot start one of the storyline gigs and gets the side-gigs; it is the same old same old. Photo shoots and runway modeling. My doll gets little to no appearance bookings. Besides whining about that annoying spoiled brat, how about some calls to star or guest star on a medical drama, sitcom, soap opera, or whatever.

Then I received this earlier today.

iVPGjIu.png

L4MyZVt.png

As if I even care??? I do not even go inside the store. I want to sell So Chic London and give it to Khloe, Kourtney, and Kim. Rebrand and remodel it as Kardash London and have a grand opening like Kardash SoHo. Oh, and get rid of the horrid light purple and pink. Why introduce it and have gain nothing from it?? It annoys me that Kendall & Kylie are getting most of what KKH players have been asking for since this game began.
  • Options
    Is Stardom: Hollywood still going?

Is the Kendall and Kylie game out yet or is there an ETA?

Since it's been brought up, I do have a small complaint about the storylines lately. I have no idea what to pick on the replies and it doesn't seem to matter anyway. I wish it were more clear as far as good or bad or trouble maker or peace maker or whatever.

Like with the storyline where we tried to help both Kim and Kris and then ended up ticking one or both off. But there was no indication the dates competed with each other. Or, the storyline with the Josef Novia guy, who is supposed to be a megalomaniac. Is that true or is the guy calling to warn us a paranoid nut? And who is that guy calling us?

I'm finding the storylines unclear and confusing lately.

The Kourtney gig at Kardash or So Chic or whatever it was, seemed to have no purpose.
  • Options
    Dear Glu,

I'm not sure if the team ever read this hookah thread but I'm gonna complain on this anyways. Lately I've been extremely disappointed with my gift boxes. I'm so jinxed because of the energy bolts & cash. It's annoying. Please get rid of it ASAP. Thanks.

tmp_3505_Screenshot_2015_12_14_13_44_28_1_212789.png
    post images
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    So the event threads are now closed. Defunct. Although I am not a frequent poster on the forums, I really appreciated seeing the event threads, and reading how everyone was getting through the weekend events, etc. I am sorry that they will no longer be here for us.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I imagine trying to keep a message board organized and people posting in specific places must be a bit like trying to herd cats. This is a fun place to spend time, definitely not to be taken too seriously. That being said, I really appreciate all you do and the fact that you do take our questions and concerns seriously, Koko. It sounds like based on what I've seen on some other threads, the official Glu customer service people could learn a thing or two from you.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    I see it this way, it's us the players, and them. We have to have each others back and be supportive. Let's not tear each other down. Now we all sing Kumbaiya. I have to feed Max, the dog. ;)

Love you guys.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Lckynicki wrote: »
    Why would you need to start a petition.

Take it easy. The suggestion for the petition was hardly serious. It was, apparently, a failed attempt at levity.

Perhaps I just wanted to say that all of us appreciate your efforts, Koko, and it would be nice to keep the event threads going.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    Aww, just saw this. Sometimes in the midst of stress, you don't see what's going on elsewhere, I took the bait, and had to restore my snack tray to the upright position. Now the smoke has cleared,

Sorry for the confusion and angst. but just so you know, you can always start a thread if there's no apparent thread for something. :) And the biker in me, though I can't go on the bike, still likes to just get on the road, and clear my head when I'm ready to explode. You think better on the open road. Luckily I opened the moon roof to get a little more 'one with the road'. You never see a Harley in a Shrink's parking lot.

But, I'd never leave you guys high and dry. I figured it out. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm just coming in but I'm glad the smoke has cleared...

I nearly made the suggestion myself that people take the Daily Gift Box posts to their own thread, but I didn't because I didn't want to get into the mix. I figure you are at the wheel so let you be at the wheel.

Koko is a volunteer, can we all help to make her job easier, by posting the correct posts in their correct threads? Then she doesn't have to keep playing whack a mole, moving posts around, and people visiting the forums don't have to look at every single thread because people are posting wherever the heck they feel like it.

Just my two cents. Take or leave it folks.

Koko it's such a busy stressful time of year. You're allowed to vent.

People we can always start a thread and take some of the load off Koko's shoulders anyhow. Especially this time of year. She has a family and holiday stuffs to do too. Like she said, let's have each other's backs.

(That said, 100 similar threads aren't necessary either IMO, just so someone can claim firsties or run the thread...let's try to post in existing threads if it fits? As well as posting where it makes sense to go? For instance I keep seeing NPC posts in every thread BUT the NPC one and some of you make me feel like mah thread has B.O.)

I'm not talking or thinking of any person in particular. We've all posted in the wrong thread at times. But let's try to sort things out as much as we can ourselves so she doesn't have to do EVERYthing. Love y'all. It's a fun forum. Sometimes everybody needs to vent.

(And again JUST MY OPINIONS here. I was Mod on 2 other forums and know what a hard job it is. I've also posted on countless forums in my internet past...and I know what makes them go under.)
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Now that I've read this I understand better what happened. I absolutely think the way koko has organized the different things into discussions is very good and is the way I understand the forum. That said, I find it sometimes difficult, at first, to see what to post into which place. Sometimes the names don't tell me what is happening in there (now, english is not my first language so there's that) and other times I go into one discussion, I read what's being post and a light goes into my head to post something and yes, after posting maybe I see is a picture of my doll's fashions in a discussion about the event and not the fashion discussion. I don't do it with the intension of being a rebel or because I don't want to use the other discussion, it just happens. Of course I should be more carefull when I post and I should try to follow the discussion but for some specific reason my post enters into the realm of this particular discussion and not the other one.

Now, if I come to the forum with the intension of sharing something specific I do go through the list of discussions to find the one place where that thing that I want to share would be better understood and received. So, I do believe koko has made an fabulous job keeping things going in the forum, her ideas are beautiful but **** happens, people sometimes gets anoying, they don't understand the human nature of a forum or a moderator. Don't let it spoil your fun koko, I'm sure those of us that are frequent costumers of your organization skills in here, are very happy with how it works.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    I agree, Stardust1; I don't think anyone has, or had, bad intentions.

"Stuff happens."
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    So I guess we're all on the same page now. No more confusions? I'm glad the threads are open, I love how organized everything has been recently.

I came here to vent though. Glu you owe me 400 k-stars! The amount shouldn't be deducted unless the gifts are delivered!!! :mad:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Charli what do you mean?
    PM to add
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    About the vent or the above part?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    About your vent.
    PM to add