Options

Weekend Event 08/14/2015 - Another Summer Love Fest?~Abd Baby Makes How Many?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Since it's most likely that a dating event will be happening soon, what other restaurant/club is not too expensive besides Oak Club? I'm on a budget. I don't want to be broke after the dating event. But I need to level up faster because I want to have my 1st baby soon. I'm almost close. Any suggestions would be helpful.

The little place in Punta Mita Mexico is very reasonable, and I have heard the restaurant in Dubai, and the country club in the Hamptons are both very cheap.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
    I have a feeling today might be another Throwback sale, too
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Thanks guys :) wow an odyssey awesome :D

Hey MikeGaga you might be right I forgot about the throwback :) but actually :( cos I don't want more KCASH SHOES ahem
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I have a feeling today might be another Throwback sale, too

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Lucy congratulations! Have a great time being the hostess, unfortunately I won't be here to accompany the party, but I want wish a great event to everyone!

Charli buddy thank you for the valuable tips, it definitely solves my problem with space!

The problem I have now to update is with google play store, apparently there is a worldwide bug that doesn't allow some users to download some apps, apparently I was the only one here in the forum affected.

I read at google's forum that they're providing a fix, but some posts already have a month so ...

If I get on the plane tomorrow and I haven't updated my game, I definitely won't make with the event.

I can bet that Glu is preparing something special for this event, yeah just my luck!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Lucy congratulations! Have a great time being the hostess, unfortunately I won't be here to accompany the party, but I want wish a great event to everyone!

Charli buddy thank you for the valuable tips, it definitely solves my problem with space!

The problem I have now to update is with google play store, apparently there is a worldwide bug that doesn't allow some users to download some apps, apparently I was the only one here in the forum affected.

I read at google's forum that they're providing a fix, but some posts already have a month so ...

If I get on the plane tomorrow and I haven't updated my game, I definitely won't make with the event.

I can bet that Glu is preparing something special for this event, yeah just my luck!

My google play is updated from aptoide i know is for paid games but is useful to update apps like google play i didnt have problem updating kkh maybe because of this idk
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    It's dating/mating season in KKH land. I can feel it in the air tonight....

17pijl.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The little place in Punta Mita Mexico is very reasonable, and I have heard the restaurant in Dubai, and the country club in the Hamptons are both very cheap.

Thanks for the suggestions. I take my hubby to have dates at the Oak Club but only sometimes though. I usually do when I just recently bought new property and new decorations for my place. Then, I treat myself to buy a new outfit and I buy my hubby a new outfit too. I only go the Oak Club when I have enough money. Oh I may have a motto for this one:
    Think smart. Save smart.💲💰💵
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    It's dating/mating season in KKH land. I can feel it in the air tonight....

17pijl.jpg

Ohh Zoyechka i love that song .. Thanks for posting it here .. Btw i can feel it too :D ..
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yes I'm aware of that issue. I had to update some apps manually. As you do on a PC. I don't know if KKH can be downloaded and installed manually, there should be an APK or OBB file. I'll let you know.

Btw guys, it's an event with Jonathan for sure. The game downloaded an additional file, it says Aug 14 and Cheban on the description.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions. I take my hubby to have dates at the Oak Club but only sometimes though. I usually do when I just recently bought new property and new decorations for my place. Then, I treat myself to buy a new outfit and I buy my hubby a new outfit too. I only go the Oak Club when I have enough money. Oh I may have a motto for this one:
    Think smart. Save smart.💲💰💵

I'll try the one in Santa Barbara ..
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh Vats we'll miss you! Good luck with getting your update fingers crossed! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'll try the one in Santa Barbara ..

I think that I will take my hubby there again for a date. I love the scenery there. It's so refreshing. ☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options

Those with the hack won't have the sale, tho!
  • Options
    Get yo baby makin music on up in here...

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Can't wait for the weekend event, just had a quiz today at school which really sucks. Anyway I'm here to focus on the game and my virtual children XD
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I definitely think the possibility is high for a dating event, which is fine since I've divorced - largely because he kept threatening to leave after we'd gone out every other day AND I'd already paid three times before to keep him. you wanna leave? GO! - and began dating someone new. I just hope the clothes, whatever the event is, are cute and maybe more hair for the boys? (although the man bun has pleased me for now, NGL)
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Me & my new addition, Sativa Joy. On the left is my baby daddy, Swagga.

5eb9si.jpg
  • Options
    SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    Hi SJ. you have the same initials as my ios Baby. Samantha Jade. lol. Do you like to be called SJ? Something else? Welcome to the thread. Bring some tunes, if you need help posting youtube. there is a button for that. We'll help.

So, you want to earn the baby? How many relationship points do you have? my ios game need 2300 points. One Android bought the 2nd baby. And the third game.....no stars, has to just keep dating.:)

Welcome SJ_R. Let me give you one of the official party thread helmets.

Midorihat2.jpg

Heh, I'm actually Stephanie Jade! In real life they call me Stef, but I've always secretly fancied being called SJ. Either is fine with me! It's very nice to be here.

Some tunes? Well, lend a little help honey and I'll see what I can bring. Right now I've been trapped by a snuggling bunny, so my arms are slightly restricted. Oh wait, she hopped off now.

I'm on iPad iOS and currently at 13633 points. We already adopted a little girl, but would love a little version of us, too. I've already blown my stars from a small splurge, so now I'm recharging again.

Ah, thank you! 'Tis a fine and noble helmet, kind mod. I shall wear it proudly.

ETA: Nevermind, worked it out! Hope this works. Let's get a little vintage all up in this mother, yeah? This is one of my mum's favourite's; we used to change the lyrics to 'Steffy's Place'; maybe it can now be 'Lucy's Place'?

[video]https://youtube.com/watch?v=QGABHdfOqGI[/video]

...Okay, guys, I give up. Help a girl out? Oh, and the rabbit's returned. She's sneaky.
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Oh Vats I'm you got hit with that bug. Hey when you come back can we have a color of the day? I'm still going to think positive for you sometimes they say something will take a long time just to cover their butts and then you turn around and when its already 6 positive thinking dear friend.

Ok I have to go back ad read about the throwback comments. anyone else see their games loading? Teaser? Be still my heart
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kylizzlekylizzle Registered Users 5 Posts
    https://pp.vk.me/c625531/v625531641/3d22c/t81G6No73Yc.jpg
    I don't know how to upload pictures, but here's an event xx
    Playing on iOS and Android since Feb 2015
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    It's the hair that everyone was waiting for. I'm not going to grind for the dress. I love purple but not enough for this time.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Oh my god i am getting that hair!
    Thank you x1000 for posting that!!
    I will stay up until 1am JUST to get that hairstyle. I'm not sure that you guys know how excited I am
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    kylizzle wrote: »
    Oh she post the giftboxes too?
  • Options
    ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    I've been waiting so long for that hair! YAY!
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Congrats Lucy! hope everyone has a good weekend!
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    CorrerrioCorrerrio Registered Users 9 Posts
    Finally that hair! Thank you so much for the post. I'm really curious about the giftboxes now!
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts

I know KoKo is going to love that dress!! And that hair amaze!!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Love the hair. I'm not crazy about the dress, but I'm not a fan of gowns that's why.
  • Options

Can you upload a picture of the gift boxes, too? That dress is... Yikes.