Options

Weekend Event 08/14/2015 - Another Summer Love Fest?~Abd Baby Makes How Many?

18910111214Next

Comments

• Options
    IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    Finished this morning. I'm not too excited about it since I don't like the items especially the hair but I still try to earn weekend items even if I don't plan on wearing them. On the bright side I finally conceived a daughter after being bummed about conceiving a son.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I'm so ready for next weekend! :D
  • Options
    kkh_Lailakkh_Laila Registered Users 49 Posts
    Congrats on your new addition! I didn't really get to participate in this weekend event--hopefully they have the hair in a throwback sale soon.
    Call me Dani :)
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    kkh_Laila wrote: »
    Whoa, I'm actually really not sure what just happened. One minute I'm gone playing the game the next I'm here to see this post that is actually pretty offending. Not that you care, but I deleted the post...Are you happy now, can we move on? I didn't mean to make a bad impression but I guess I did.

lmao that's mild sauce. you goofed up. i checked you. get over it

in other news, i don't think i'll finish this event either. i couldn't play yesterday so i'm behind the eight ball now. that blazer was pretty nice. oh well there's always next week! seems like most of you have been happy with the last 2 events so that's a nice positive change :)
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
    Somebody else told me that she reached 12000 points and had her first baby. So I'm confused maybe it's a glitch. Hmm... I'm not so sure.

Hi All,

I just finished the weekend event in the nick of time..... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the dress so I had to get it. Decided to stop working (with the exception of the weekend events) and just get stupid drunk at Oak with my hubby until the dress was mine!

2 Days and $20,000 later... I have my dress and our first baby :)

I can confirm that when I hit 12,000 points with my husband he first told me I was his soul mate and he loved me.... which to be honest was utterly devastating after all that wine money. Luckily I still needed to finish my date so I left to gather up some more energy and when I returned, he had another speech bubble - this time asking me to have a baby! So our little girl - Baby Bella entered the world.

That being said - I don't know if this is a glitch but whenever I enter the nursery, hubby is there and we're both rocking the baby - only problem is that I am the only one carrying the baby - so he's rocking air... is this normal?
    Add me on GC: zepeng
  • Options
    I don't know maybe he's practicing for the next baby XD
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    My husband rocks a non existent baby too. Not sure why he does that because I saw that other people said when you have a second baby your husband is replaced with a nanny. Not sure why they don't just have him hold the second if he's already rocking nothing.
  • Options
    IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    Kmbaby3 wrote: »
    My husband rocks a non existent baby too. Not sure why he does that because I saw that other people said when you have a second baby your husband is replaced with a nanny. Not sure why they don't just have him hold the second if he's already rocking nothing.

I agree it makes no sense that the spouse doesn't hold the second baby. If the game wanted to push a nanny on us I wish they would've made a quest where you interview and hire them yourself.
  • Options
    I agree it makes no sense that the spouse doesn't hold the second baby. If the game wanted to push a nanny on us I wish they would've made a quest where you interview and hire them yourself.
    Ooh, that's actually a pretty smart idea.
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yay! I'm done. Now here's the finished look.
    tmp_2903_KKH_Screenshot_1439763124228302543505.jpg tmp_2903_Screenshot_2015_08_16_14_23_04_11886669.png
    img hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Congratulations for finishing the event, Carol! You look stunning in that outfit :o

I'm engaged again, but too broke for a wedding :D

fNFhfDm.jpg
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

That would be a fantastic quest! I'd also like to dress my nanny because she has no fashion sense and I don't want that rubbing off on my daughter.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Congratulations for finishing the event, Carol! You look stunning in that outfit :o

I'm engaged again, but too broke for a wedding :D

fNFhfDm.jpg

Thanks now my doll has to go back to work. She's broke lol. I had to take my hubby to Oak Club to finish quickly and get the gown. I had success finishing this dating event for the first time ever. But I'm still working my way up to have my first baby. I'm up to 9000 points. I had no luck conceiving this time. 😟😓
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I finished this morning, then decided to take a little break from the game and do some real life house chores. :p

Q9Ub382.jpg

You all look so gorgeous in that wonderful purple dress. I'm pretty psyched about it and may not change out of it for a couple days, lol.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I loved everything from this weekend event... A little bummed I didn't get anything in my box or the 2 I bought after... But oh well.

IMG_0972_zpsfd0a2502.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    This is the first weekend I have finished with more than an hour to spare! Yay!
    My gift boxes were disappointing though.. oh well. What can ya do.
    Everyone looks great in their new stuff!
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    lfl-r_zps8io2hpmf.png

Barely managed the slacks and I'm totally broke but relieved. My new boyfriend keeps hinting at popping the question but I only got divorced 3 weeks ago! gimme time XD

congrats to those who were able to push more than me ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    pandamoo85 wrote: »

Also does anyone else wish we could face our SO in these pics instead of them being behind us?? It's annoying.

I do wish we could either face or even turn around out spouses so we can face them.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I do wish we could either face or even turn around out spouses so we can face them.

Yeah, like making lovey dovey eyes at the empty spot next to you while they gaze lovingly at the back of your head just doesn't do it for me.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    I'm happy that my phone wasn't ringing three days in a row when my annoying hubby is calling me lol. Thank goodness for dating events.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    pandamoo85 wrote: »
    Yeah, like making lovey dovey eyes at the empty spot next to you while they gaze lovingly at the back of your head just doesn't do it for me.

Yeah. I agree. The couples do need new poses inside of the photo booth.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    This event left me with only $400, but I did get my second baby... and about that I don't really like the fact I still get to have a nanny when I'm married.
    Just before getting the kid, my wife was in the nursery with me, and she was doing the same baby holding pose as me [obviously she wasn't holding anything].

I thought that for single parents the nanny was the option and for married couples the spouse would hold the second child.

I got twins it seems:

2rrrw9e.png
    120m1hd.png
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi Z! It's been a great trip so far-- thanks for the kind words! You're looking pretty hot yourself, and I love that you'll always join me in strutting our stuff in our underwear on the Jersey Shore!

image.jpg1_zps97ep0j0h.jpg
    Wow! Lol how'd you get such hi rez pics?

Gurl, that's just how we do. Wearin drawrs out on the street lets a cool breeze in, especially in this sweltering heat lol
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Come on Jack❗
    Why do you have to give me that whatever emoji face though⁉😐
    My doll has to go out with Jack on dates on a daily basis and it's never enough.
    tmp_13370_Screenshot_2015_08_17_13_27_05_2162687.png
    windows 7 screen shot
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    AppleP likes to take them off and ecretly stuff them into strange men's pockets and go Commando. Then she has a good laugh over Margaritas, picturing the wives' reactions when they pulled them out later at home.
    (Did I mention that the front seat of my car is air conditioned? That's right. On a hot day I turn on the AC and I've got a cool breeze cooling off my CherryTurnover.
    What thread is this? Willthispostselfdestruct? :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    AppleP likes to take them off and ecretly stuff them into strange men's pockets and go Commando. Then she has a good laugh over Margaritas, picturing the wives' reactions when they pulled them out later at home.
    (Did I mention that the front seat of my car is air conditioned? That's right. On a hot day I turn on the AC and I've got a cool breeze cooling off my CherryTurnover.
    What thread is this? Willthispostselfdestruct? :)
    L M A O dead! Gurl..... Omg!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    My front seats air conditioned too - love that light breeze where the sun don't shine.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey guys!

I didn't have time to read the whole thread, but I hope everyone has had a great weekend event as I had!

I have to thank Glu for finally give us men great items to grind and although I haven't been able to get any items of the boxes they were great too!

I could fulfill all my commitments and hanging out with my friends without having to worry too much about the event, that's the way I like it. Vintage wine ruled!
    idpkL8y.jpg?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!