Options

Weekend Event 11/13/15 ~ Fashion Voting: Deja Vu Friday the 13th

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
FashionVotingHeade2r_zpsjzlztkbb.gif

That's right! Another fun Fashion Voting Weekend Event!!!!!

They've worked out the kinks (ok, no more repeat payouts. It was fun while it lasted) and now we have another chance to
Rule the Fashion World

So many fun things going on. We've been talking about the fashion voting since Facebook put it out there somewhere. ;)

Now, why don't you guys start the fun, and ....I'll go see if I can rustle up any hints. Or .....is this a one trick Weekend?

Either way, we all loved (no?) the voting last time. It was fun, It let us live life at 4 hour intervals, and we got stuff.

So let's get ready to start in a mere
1 day 13 hours 19 minutes

As usual....Grab your headgear, under your seat.

Midorihat2.jpg
And Remember, Midori, when you need that pop of color!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456714

Comments

• Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    So excited. I wonder what the theme will be this time. I hope that we'll be able to win autumn wear.:)

Haha, I always wondered who wears those beer hats. D
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I have an out-of-state client coming in late Friday and we are working all day Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. I hope that I can sneak on to KKH every 4 hours. This is definitely a weekend that I was hoping for Dating so I could use Kash to complete it all on Friday.

I hope that the prizes are Lagerfeld items. I love his purses.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    [video=youtube_share;swiqgxDolxw]http://youtu.be/swiqgxDolxw[/video]
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I have an out-of-state client coming in late Friday and we are working all day Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. I hope that I can sneak on to KKH every 4 hours. This is definitely a weekend that I was hoping for Dating so I could use Kash to complete it all on Friday.

I hope that the prizes are Lagerfeld items. I love his purses.

Just say u have to go to the ladies room every 4 hours... they may think you have "issues", but at least you'll finish the event which is the important thing right???? Lol jk

I just set my alarm for 4:55am EST for Friday to be sure I start the event on time. I wish I knew what the theme was going to be so I could pre-plan my looks. *Sigh
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    I'm anxious to see the modifications they made since the Pilot for this event. However, unless we get some instructions this time, we'll have to figure them out ourselves again. Like stumbling around in the dark. Something I usually do on Friday morning before the other two get up.

I'm very excited about this. It came out of the blue last time, but it was so much fun once we knew what to do .

And great Video Holly. now we really can play along at home. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I can't stop laughing at model falling into the pool! Then comes the guy with a face of 'you deserved bish!' and keeps walking hahahaha!

Ok I have to pull myself together!

What is the strategy for this type of event? I was traveling during the last one ...

I remember I lost several turns, until I submited a look with brown hair and boom... I started winning like crazy!

I saw a lot of guys with terrible clothes I'm sure Vats would beat any of them in best clothes category, then I concluded that people weren't voting for looks, but by the ideal of beauty that they have, and I know that blond guys aren't the most popular ... so I think my strategy will be to submit a beautiful look, but with different features for my doll.

What do you girls think is more appealing?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Vats, I voted for guys that looked nice. I ignored the suggested theme and voted well put together looks. I dislike the pink and green colored hair colors, so I usually would not vote for those. I also pay attention to whether the accessories match. Other than those two things, I am pretty easy going with voting. If it looks nice, then you've got my vote.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    Well, I married a Blonde. So I'm drawn to the Norweigian Viking look. Blonde hair to me is like Sir Galahad, Prince Charming. But, the dark hair entices the Bad Girl in me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Vats, I voted for guys that looked nice. I ignored the suggested theme and voted well put together looks. I dislike the pink and green colored hair colors, so I usually would not vote for those. I also pay attention to whether the accessories match. Other than those two things, I am pretty easy going with voting. If it looks nice, then you've got my vote.

Yes, I said this very thing about tying in the whole look. Everything could be great, but if the shoes didn't work, they didn't get my vote. And if you have one item on that looks out of place .....then you're no better than a mismatched NPC, so that won't get my vote. lol. The look has to appeal to me. But, it's all subjective until votes are tallied. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah me too MT3M, but I really doubt that any one at this forum would loose a match, like Holly's Dixie that is always with a perfect look, but if I can remember a lot of people here lost at least once and as I said I saw a lot of ... out there so I don't know the others criterion!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Wait, so we're 100% sure this is a voting event? I didn't see it confirmed anywhere on Facebook but maybe I'm missing something.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Yeah me too MT3M, but I really doubt that any one at this forum would loose a match, like Holly's Dixie that is always with a perfect look, but if I can remember a lot of people here lost at least once and as I said I saw a lot of ... out there so I don't know the others criterion!

I think a lot of it is just luck. I remember submitting the exact same look twice and losing once and then winning the second time. I usually just vote for the people with the best styling and not skin/eye/hair color.
  • Options
    Wait, so we're 100% sure this is a voting event? I didn't see it confirmed anywhere on Facebook but maybe I'm missing something.

Trevor, Koko confirmed it for us! :)

~Melissa~

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I was kinda confused, and that I lost most of the times and couldn't earn the last item. :(

I hope I win an event item this time in my free box. And I'll also set alarms for the results.

Oh, and I hope the weekend storyline also gives us bonus points. That was a bummer!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Well, I married a Blonde. So I'm drawn to the Norweigian Viking look. Blonde hair to me is like Sir Galahad, Prince Charming. But, the dark hair entices the Bad Girl in me.

Hmmm...bad girl huh?

Maybe tomorrow Vats is going to be on the dark side, and maybe just maybe things go wild at this forum lol

Ok good night everybody!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

I don't think that I saw the voting event being confirmed on the official KKH page either.😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I don't think that I saw the voting event being confirmed on the official KKH page either.��

Carol, our lovely Koko confirmed it for us. There is no other confirmation. We get special secret info! ;)

~Melissa~

• Options
    ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    Last time I always voted for the poor souls with a glitch that had to stand there in their underwear.

I didn't pay attention to the theme and just voted for outfits that I liked. Same goes for my doll. I don't think the theme should matter too much because there are many new players who can't yet get any of the better clothing items.

I already planned the first look for my doll; she's going to wear the black/gray Lagerfeld coat and a Lieber bag. They cost me 200 Kstars so I want to show them off :D
  • Options

Trev, I confirmed this yesterday. I teased a little last week, but no one pushed so I held onto it. THen when it exploded on Facebook, I came clean and confirmed. I'd been working on the header for a couple of days. Little here, little there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Trev, I confirmed this yesterday. I teased a little last week, but no one pushed so I held onto it. THen when it exploded on Facebook, I came clean and confirmed. I'd been working on the header for a couple of days. Little here, little there.

Oh lol I guess I wasn't here for that. Hopefully there are some nice earnables this weekend instead of giftboxes... I need to hang on to my kstars for Black Friday.
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Oh lol I guess I wasn't here for that. Hopefully there are some nice earnables this weekend instead of giftboxes... I need to hang on to my kstars for Black Friday.

I will whatever happens. Last week it was easy because the guys of the game were being punish for being gorge...I mean, the clothes were just...I can't even think of a term to describe how horrible that was,mso I won kstars and didn't even felt tempted to use them.

I remember winnig a lot in the last fashion contest, and I remember voting a lot too. I don't know if that made any difference but I thought, well if I don't vote that crazy people putting those horrible dressed dolls out there sure is and they're going to let all those horrible outfits win...not happening. I guess is not much but it helps lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Oh I hope Black Friday is awesome again. I'm so so so hoping. I want to buy everything in the store. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    After the really ****py week I've had, hearing the news that it's going to be s fashion voting event has put a big smile on my face :) I can't wait.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Koko is such a sait for leaking this lovely information! But is this legal? :D

Nevertheless I love it and I'm so excited!! The last voting event was an easy one for me :)
  • Options

If the doll looked like an NPC, I automatically voted for the other doll. So, pay attention to the details. Don't use clashing accessories or pink from hair to toe. LOL.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options

Aww....thanks! However, even Dixie lost a round or two. It's such a subjective contest.

I did pay attention to the theme last time (I think it was "City Luxe") but it wasn't my only criteria. If someone blatantly ignored the the theme, such as dressing their doll in a bikini, then they lost the round but I didn't automatically choose a ballgown over a pants outfit.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Hmmm...bad girl huh?

Maybe tomorrow Vats is going to be on the dark side, and maybe just maybe things go wild at this forum lol

Ok good night everybody!

RAWRRR.. Easy there, TIGER ;)

I'm on the DARK side, always have been.. lol all my men were dark, I just can't help it.. Although there are very few famous blonde men I like :) But if I have to choose - DARK, baby, dark! :D

This is what my ideal man looks like. After David Gandy, which is the love of my life of course, and I've been drooling over him since forever, this cutie is second in line lol

10s7xcp.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    After the really ****py week I've had, hearing the news that it's going to be s fashion voting event has put a big smile on my face :) I can't wait.

Yeah, me too. It's been hell these two weeks for me too. I decided to realize a project of mine, I've been dreaming for some time, something in relation with fashion :) and I couldn't be happier. But it's been an emotional rollercoaster - I'm happy, scared, anxious. Also I still work on my 9-6 job and these two weeks I've been working almost 12hrs a day plus weekends from home. So yeah, I'm tired af and can't wait for the weekend.

Cheers to the weekend, taking risks and new beginnings :)

rvewbq.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »

I am with you. Right now I really reallllly need diversions.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I need that 100% sale Rose got!
    PM to add