Options

Weekend Event 11/13/15 ~ Fashion Voting: Deja Vu Friday the 13th

Comments

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Vats and Cherrey, aren't we the happiest bunch!

Vats can go work out some muscles with those energy he got. Me and you, Cherrey, let's go grab some wine at Oak.

I'm in! Let's drink the frustration away.

1433188151-kim-wine.gif
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ha Nai! Go get drunk while I get healthy!

Charli buddy, hope you win at the next one and when you open your box you'll get an amazing piece!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    DarinSUE, I think you're doing fine.. you chose a cute hairstyle and added accessories. When I see clothes from the earlier levels of the game, I never rule them out as long as they are styled nicely. Isn't all about the styling? That's how I vote anyway. :)

Charli, your post is about the millionth time on this board I've looked for a "like" button. I keep forgetting where I am.

You're so cute, thank you Charlotte! :o
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Yes its right, but my name is actually Katinka :) the e is just for my last name lol.

Cant you see my post? Hmm :/

I'm sorry! I can see your posts when I view the board, but when I was on the reply screen before, it didn't let me see your original post because the page had turned. I know this sounds confusing, but all is well. Katinka is a beautiful name!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    I think Peter could finish if he rushes the results for 20K stars. He is in my game and his fan numbers are always steady unlike the two GC friends I have who obviously have a hack as they are perpetually hopping hundreds of spots per hour. God I wish I could delete them.

I won my first submission. Got 40K stars in the first box so opened another and got the sunglasses.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Not a fan of the waiting games, very impatient! But I can't waste these precious k-stars either. Let's just wait and see. I'm confident this time.

Best of luck to everyone! :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Ashliejb wrote: »
    Anyone else getting lots of jackets? They're outfits I haven't seen before. I've seen a long green jacket and a red one with lips, I think, on it. New fall looks we haven't gotten yet?

We have the red one from the last update. It is one of the new Karl pieces. The long green jacket isn't ringing any bells though.
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I'm sorry! I can see your posts when I view the board, but when I was on the reply screen before, it didn't let me see your original post because the page had turned. I know this sounds confusing, but all is well. Katinka is a beautiful name!

Aw thank you so much! :D haha yes I did'nt quite understand, but good everything is well then!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Finally got a glitch. Hahaha! I hadn't seen any yet. :)

4u8gea.jpg

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I think Peter could finish if he rushes the results for 20K stars. He is in my game and his fan numbers are always steady unlike the two GC friends I have who obviously have a hack as they are perpetually hopping hundreds of spots per hour. God I wish I could delete them.

I won my first submission. Got 40K stars in the first box so opened another and got the sunglasses.

Oh, I have a girl in my contacts which I suspect has a hack, because she always, always has everything and is #1. The event starts and 1-2 hours later she has absolutely every item from the boxes and the earnables. It's frustrating! lol Wish I could delete her too!

I won my first and got the skirt in my free box. Yay! Although I'm dyin for the jacket, I don't know if I should try one more box, the first was awful, I was just lucky

I'll post my looks later when home
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm back from buying giftcards , ok, and some weekend groceries. ;) But no one should accuse anyone of anything. I'm going back, and if anything doesn't belong, I'll remove it, and be right back. I think we were all surprised and jumped for the explanation to do it ourselves. It might have come off as accusatory. :) Let me get my broom (see, I give you all the opportunity to think "Aha, always thought she had a ...ok, nvmd. ;) )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hey guys, I have a question: what happens if I don't win with my first submission? I can't submit the second one right? :c
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    darinSUE wrote: »
    Hey guys, I have a question: what happens if I don't win with my first submission? I can't submit the second one right? :c

Yes you can! You can submit a new look whether you win or lose. The voting period lasts for 4 hours so check back & submit a new look.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts

Yes, you can :)
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts

Hey :) you can submit a new look every 4 hours no matter if you win or lose the round. However you won't get the 20 event points which go towards earning the outfit.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Oh, last time we had this event, am I correct in thinking we got 10 points if we lost a round and 20 if we won?

Am I right? And if so, is it the same process this time around?
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Ok, some clarification on points, and the event straight from Glu:

We're trying some new balancing for the event points on this event. At the moment, event clothing items give small bonus event points drops when 5-starring all dates, projects, parties, and hangouts. Players also get some event points each time they submit a look. Voting for others has no special bonus at the moment, but it's fun and it helps others win. :)

We'll continue to fix and improve this event after each try, so please keep the suggestions and feedback coming.

**********now, I haven't been screenshotting, but for my party I got no event points, for a photoshoot (side gig) no event points, and no event points for the dates I've taken. So I'll look into that. I believe the games with KL things each got a point, but I got 2 points each time I submitted a look =4 points, 20 for winning. I have 25 points in one game because my pet gave a point. Glu is watching this thread, so please continue to post your suggestions and feedback.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Better for me, haha! I don't know if I'll win the first round... Thank you! ;D
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Amy: I think you're exactly right about those totals for last time. I'm assuming it's the same this time - we know the winners get 20 points, but maybe one of the first round LOOOOOOSERS �� can confirm that losing gets 10 points.
  • Options
    stephk11 wrote: »
    Amy: I think you're exactly right about those totals for last time. I'm assuming it's the same this time - we know the winners get 20 points, but maybe one of the first round LOOOOOOSERS �� can confirm that losing gets 10 points.

Thanks Steph :) I started the event late so I still have an hour and a half until the end of the first round. If I lose, I'll post here if I won any points!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    I just finished the first gig for the Weekend Event - the white rose ball photo shoot. I got 30 check marks when I finished (plus 3 bonus checks).
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Check Marks Needed for Earnables

Gift Box = 20
    Sunglasses = 50
    Red Purse = 120
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Thanks for the info Holly! That helped me a lot :D
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    Ok, I'm going to start a log of my event points and track them for the next cycle. (between you and me, they're probably looking into this as we speak. Remember the warning about the Glitch? It got fixed while we slept, before the event even began.

Can I also point out, we didn't like the 'buy stars' announcement while we've still got energy, and very quietl...it's gone. And now when I tap my little fingersout , and my heart jumps a beat when the task explodes all over the screen, well, that experience is back. So is the quicker reset time on costars/guests. There were a few other quiet improvements I noticed.

So, if there's a problem, they'll get it. And I'll just track my 3 games personally to see if maybe it's right after all. ;) take into consideration any item you get. 2 games got the skirt, after the 1st test. Then after that I think I might have gotten a star on a gig. One game doesn't have any yet, so that will be my control :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I got the new sunglasses for my free box. I bought another box and got 50 energy. *sigh*

~Melissa~

• Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I don't use any hack, i just didn't stop until I was finish.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Chiming in to say I have been getting 4 event points per regular gig. The event points do not appear on the card when you complete the event but they do drop to the ground along with the money and fans after you click ok. For the record I own about 4 Karl pieces from the wardrobe and I own 4 event pieces from this weekend so far. I'm Android.
    iOS
  • Options
    Meh, I didn't won... That's my #2 Look, hope you guys like it at least c:
    I finally bought that amazing KL bag.

8wi07l.png
  • Options
    I just completed a party and got 1 event point. This was after I won the sunglasses from my gift box. I already owned 1 KL piece that I bought last weekend and did not get any bonus event points for the 2 parties I had before I got the sunglasses. So, if the KL pieces give some people bonus event points and not others...then that stinks. :(

~Melissa~

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I just completed a party and got 1 event point. This was after I won the sunglasses from my gift box. I already owned 1 KL piece that I bought last weekend and did not get any bonus event points for the 2 parties I had before I got the sunglasses. So, if the KL pieces give some people bonus event points and not others...then that stinks. :(

Maybe it is the Karl event pieces only then because I have the earner sunglasses, and the skirt, jacket, and sunglasses from the gift boxes, and I am getting 4 points per gig.
    iOS