Options

Weekend Event 12/04/15 ~ PrePrePre & 1/2 Holiday Party Event

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That bag color is gorg. For those with a slightly tighter wallet, I got the Rebecca Minkoff MAB in Lilac. Looks like a very similar shade, and I love it. Let's see, where are my bag pics? brb

e24cf4a8-f62c-4036-84fc-39a775990997_zpskn6km9lw.jpg
    It's a little deeper than this, :( No more room for bags. But the Rebecca Minkoff MAB and Nikki were my first contemp designer bags. This bag was designed for the moving Touched, starring her friend Jenna Elfman. Not exactly Givenchy, but the leathers are phenom.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hi everyone!!!
    Hope you are all enjoying the weekend event I know I am. This is my first party event since buying the calabas house and it makes such a difference!! I have high hopes that I will actually complete this event which I never thought id say!!!! I won the watch in my freebox... not thrilled with it .. would of preferred the top but its gives event points so I can't complain!!! :) party party and party some more!!!
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Happy birthday, Holly!! Hope it is amazing!!

For me free box, I got 50 energy. Not the best, however it is better than a random gift box item or cash.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I think there's a Versace modeled by Lady Gaga bag in a similar color too
  • Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    Went kinda cray cray. With getting the outfit but it's all worth it! :o

2015-12-04_08.43.12_zpsp6482u8j.jpg

2015-12-04_08.47.10_zpsrp5v045h.jpg

2015-12-04_08.52.32_zpsiwad14kg.jpg

2015-12-04_08.53.00_zpsj50gpi5i.jpg
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats on getting everything. I think it's not bad a try :)

Jealous of your KStars!
    PM to add
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    That bag color is gorg. For those with a slightly tighter wallet, I got the Rebecca Minkoff MAB in Lilac. Looks like a very similar shade, and I love it. Let's see, where are my bag pics? brb

e24cf4a8-f62c-4036-84fc-39a775990997_zpskn6km9lw.jpg
    It's a little deeper than this, :( No more room for bags. But the Rebecca Minkoff MAB and Nikki were my first contemp designer bags. This bag was designed for the moving Touched, starring her friend Jenna Elfman. Not exactly Givenchy, but the leathers are phenom.

Oooh Koko, I'm a big fan of Rebecca Minkoff. Gorgeous color.
    My first designer bag was Armani, I bought it from my first salary and I was over the moon lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm ashamed to admit, I have about 35 different RM purples.
    Hi everyone!!!
    Hope you are all enjoying the weekend event I know I am. This is my first party event since buying the calabas house and it makes such a difference!! I have high hopes that I will actually complete this event which I never thought id say!!!! I won the watch in my freebox... not thrilled with it .. would of preferred the top but its gives event points so I can't complain!!! :) party party and party some more!!!

Hi Nicole. Welcome. Isn't it great doing the parties in Calabasas? At first, it's easy to miss a room. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Haha honestly it took me about 3 parties to realise I had a one more room. Felt pretty annoyed with myself lol.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Hi everyone!!!

This has me wanting to grab it myself! I've been looking at it but didn't want to buy it until I could furnish it completely & still have some cash left over which, to me, meant raising/having 100k. A little under 20 left now (if I hadn't bought the halloween mask I'd have it)!

I'm not as jazzed about any of the event items but I'll definitely work the storyline and throw a party in my brother's honor tomorrow night ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    I saved a little over 50 because I do not like being left with nothing. Ill just gradually furnish as I go along :) I was initally waiting for a vip weekend to buy calabas but I only had 320 kstars and the discount on clothes was too amazing to miss lol.
    Aww hope he has a brill day :) party on !
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Ohh shiiit im so happy right now. I was so jealous of trine getting that givenchy bag, even though i decided NOT to spend any k stars this week because the bag was the only item i liked, I just had to give it a try, got 40 k stars in my first box so I decided to try again and i got the freakin bag!!! Felt kinda lucky there wohooooo. Happy weekend everyone!!!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    Btw have anyone posted a pic of the mens earneritems and boxes this weekend? I havent seen it

• Options
    Am I luckier, or are the tappables more generous? They've been giving me more energy than usual.

I can probably get the 3rd item before I go to bed.

Katinkae, it's in the fashion thread.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Sorry for spamming lol, but have anyone noticed we almost never get anything pink? I would luuuv some pink dresses/bags/shoes and more ;)

• Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    All done :D

45B18E5C-3BD1-47E6-A58B-165ECFFC5339.png
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Am I luckier, or are the tappables more generous? They've been giving me more energy than usual.

I can probably get the 3rd item before I go to bed.

Katinkae, it's in the fashion thread.

Ahh thanks! Im going there then. I dont think the tappables are more generous, i got NO energy when i tapped the whole california.. Think you just got lucky :-)

• Options
    All done :D

45B18E5C-3BD1-47E6-A58B-165ECFFC5339.png

Wow that fast? Congrats! Btw I PM'ed you a few days ago, dont know if you have seen it? :)

• Options
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Sorry for spamming lol, but have anyone noticed we almost never get anything pink? I would luuuv some pink dresses/bags/shoes and more ;)

Yeah I noticed! But I googled and I don't think they wear a lot of pink. It's always the lightest pink that almost turns to nude. Kendall does wear pink though.
    PM to add
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Wow that fast? Congrats! Btw I PM'ed you a few days ago, dont know if you have seen it? :)

Haha, yes I've been tapping for my life. Just answered you :)
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Has anyone started the events? Do we have to make any choices or is it just show up and complete it?

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    Has anyone started the events? Do we have to make any choices or is it just show up and complete it?

There's this weirdo, so either you follow his instructions or you ignore him. I ignored and walk away because he was so rude!
    PM to add
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Ohh shiiit im so happy right now. I was so jealous of trine getting that givenchy bag, even though i decided NOT to spend any k stars this week because the bag was the only item i liked, I just had to give it a try, got 40 k stars in my first box so I decided to try again and i got the freakin bag!!! Felt kinda lucky there wohooooo. Happy weekend everyone!!!

AWESOME Kat!!! I love hearing about mystery box success. I'm so happy for you.
    Sorry for spamming lol, but have anyone noticed we almost never get anything pink? I would luuuv some pink dresses/bags/shoes and more

Yes!!! This ^^^^^. I personally love pink and wish we had more pink items in our wardrobe.

Heck, I wish we had more COLOR in our wardrobe.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Hey Holly, no issues if you didn't get the blue handbag. I hope you like the one I got for you. If it isn't your favorite color or the right size, you got the whole store behind you to shop in. Yes, that's right, the whole store to yourself. No handbag snatching, no weird stares, no paparazzi. Happy Birthday!

Rz1httN.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Me too Holly! Thats why im posting :D love a happy ending!

Yes, I know right? I looove pink and would love some more colours as well! Amagine the blue bag this event being pink? I would diiieeeeeee

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Hey Holly, no issues if you didn't get the blue handbag. I hope you like the one I got for you. If it isn't your favorite color or the right size, you got the whole store behind you to shop in. Yes, that's right, the whole store to yourself. No handbag snatching, no weird stares, no paparazzi. Happy Birthday!

Rz1httN.jpg
    Wow Nai! You are sooo generous. In real life I'm happy to receive a used Vera Bradley that my Mom bought at a garage sale... Proving that my Dixie has a more glamorous life than I ever will.
    I LOVE the bag on her arm instead of her hand. Are you looking Glu?!??? Let larger bags go on our arm.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Yeah I noticed! But I googled and I don't think they wear a lot of pink. It's always the lightest pink that almost turns to nude. Kendall does wear pink though.
    Kim wore pink before she married Kanye. She also smiled a lot in pictures before she married Kanye. She is very heavily influenced by his tastes. He was the same way with Amber Rose, always telling her what to wear, ect.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    OK so the TL;DR for me so far is that I won two things in the winnables and I have earned the gold post earrings in teh earnables.

Details:

The first box I opened was event stars (thank you. I don't mind that so much.) The next two were the top and the watch, in taht order. Sorry I forgot to take a pic of the full array but they were the only event prizes in it.

MbtoFC7.png

So I put those on and the Debbie Gibson hat hair with it. I invited Koko and some others. Here are myself and Koko ready for the party to begin.

dvetROa.png

And here it is ending. Again this is with 2 winnables.

UOd8DkT.png

This was what I got with the free earnable box.

DNTaxbw.png

And here is another try after the 2nd party. I should have stopped after two dud prizes. NO event prizes in this array.

6RXAgps.png
  • Options
    filiztancafiliztanca Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hi my name is Filiz and I am joining the party from Istanbul :) I play on fb and so far I haveonly posted about problems on fb. I dont know how to do cool stuff like screen shots and I am loving all the pics you posted.
    Editted to add nice to meet you all
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Can't put tons of images in only one post. So here is part 2.

OK so here is after I got the free box in the earnables. I did not win clothes in it. (See above post.) I think I got the free box after buying chances for the winnables. I got 30 event points and that won me the freebie box. But it had nothing (good) in it.

This is to show that to win the gold post earrings, you need 150 event points.

XzF9L6v.png

And then here is where I was after the first party plus the 2 winnables plus the event points won.

e6e6KtR.png

Koko and I for the 2nd party. (I am in the hat.)

g1fsSsn.png

And here is after the 2nd party.

UOd8DkT.png

KiQexvR.png