Options

Weekend Event 12/04/15 ~ PrePrePre & 1/2 Holiday Party Event

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    EllieFoxEllieFox Registered Users 22 Posts
    Oh, I love the outifts. What I don't like at all is that black dress. Black. Again. Gah...boooring. :3
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    The final event gives 25 stars plus whatever bonus stars if you have any items , then 50 stars on top of that.

Cool, thanks! I think I can rest now and just do the gigs when they're ready.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Finishing in less than 24hr isn't obsessive at all (that's what I tell myself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

PhotoGrid_1449305864794_zpstulmzhsr.jpg

I love this look. You made this dress look more interesting with the accessories you used. I <3 those shoes.

I wish we had some belts (many belts!) to play with too.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Why is my game telling me I only have 19 hrs to finish?. :confused:

Android game. Facebook tels me I still have 1d and 13 hrs

Reset the date & time on your phone, if it's incorrect? Or maybe a glitch 'cause mine is fine.

And no way I'm spending cash or stars for that task. I'll skip it like last week :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Reset the date & time on your phone, if it's incorrect? Or maybe a glitch 'cause mine is fine.

And no way I'm spending cash or stars for that task. I'll skip it like last week :o

No, I just figure is a kstars sale they're offering me. It endas in 19 hrs, then when I say 'no, thank you' it lets me enter the event 'panel' and there I see the event ends in a day and some hrs.

Screenshot_2015-12-05-13-08-16.png

It's in brazilian reals so, I don't know how much in dollars, what I do know is that is a lot of money for a game lol.

Thanks for your help Charli!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    EllieFox wrote: »
    Oh, I love the outifts. What I don't like at all is that black dress. Black. Again. Gah...boooring. :3

Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one that hates a plain boring black dress.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »

Even though I think the boots would look MUCH better if they wouldn't be open toed. I made a little edit to show what I mean:

zGMp8Hm.jpg

I used your original picture from the other thread to make this edit.

Omg those boots looks so much better closed than open toed!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I really like the earner items. Finally a round where the earner items look better than the gift box ones. Thank you, Glu! :D

Even though I think the boots would look MUCH better if they wouldn't be open toed. I made a little edit to show what I mean:

zGMp8Hm.jpg

Holly, I used your original picture from the other thread to make this edit. I hope you don't mind! And happy belated birthday to you :D

These are WAY WAYYYYYY ABETTER!! And the front one needs to be narrowed out!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Just finished the 2nd event gig and had to go meet the promoter at Panino

Idk what to choose ⊙_⊙

I don't want to spend money or stars #TheStruggleIsReal

PhotoGrid_1449271869413_zpstzyeofo6.jpg

I didn't even have this. I had the party event this weekend and I did 3 hour house parties in Miami. I just finished the last a bit ago. Glad to be done! I was going to go ahead and do comeback but I thought got about it better and then thought I'd better be careful since I don't know what the Xmas event will be. So now..!! I will wait till after the New Years Event in order to start my comeback!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    OK so the TL;DR for me so far is that I won two things in the winnables and I have earned the gold post earrings in teh earnables.

Details:

The first box I opened was event stars (thank you. I don't mind that so much.) The next two were the top and the watch, in taht order. Sorry I forgot to take a pic of the full array but they were the only event prizes in it.

MbtoFC7.png

So I put those on and the Debbie Gibson hat hair with it. I invited Koko and some others. Here are myself and Koko ready for the party to begin.

dvetROa.png

And here it is ending. Again this is with 2 winnables.

UOd8DkT.png

This was what I got with the free earnable box.

DNTaxbw.png

And here is another try after the 2nd party. I should have stopped after two dud prizes. NO event prizes in this array.

6RXAgps.png

I do not at all think it's fair for them to put other items in the boxes! They should be earnable a, K Stars, event stars or an event item. This isn't your everyday, this is an event and to not even have ONE of vent item in several boxes. That's really sad.
  • Options
    AliBryant wrote: »
    We always do at first, it changes to 2 after you get the first item.

I am really annoyed that almost every single black bootie they give us is OPEN TOE. who wears open toe boots in winter? and why do we need so many of them. gah!

LOL The Kardashian Klan does!! They are in LA. It's about 60°F or better in the winter there, unlike the -20°F or less here in the Midwest!
  • Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I do not at all think it's fair for them to put other items in the boxes! They should be earnable a, K Stars, event stars or an event item. This isn't your everyday, this is an event and to not even have ONE of vent item in several boxes. That's really sad.

Naw that ain't unfair its call business life. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Did anyone choose to keep the contract?

I'm debating not doing anything at all and just continuing with parties. Let that guy wait at Panino until he disappears, lol
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »

I'm debating not doing anything at all and just continuing with parties. Let that guy wait at Panino until he disappears, lol

If you don't go see him then you won't get the last gig of the Weekend Event so you miss out on earning those event stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts

I end the contract and it was fine.
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    If you don't go see him then you won't get the last gig of the Weekend Event so you miss out on earning those event stars.

I know but does it matter? You can complete the weekend without having to spend 2 Kstars or $5000...
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    I chose to keep the contract on my male game. Instead of partying in Las Vegas with Kim you get a gig in Tokyo which concludes the gigs for this weekend. It doesn't matter which choice you make you get the event points either way. There are three gigs in case anyone was wondering.
    Sophie
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I know but does it matter? You can complete the weekend without having to spend 2 Kstars or $5000...

Yes, I'm done! It would actually matter if the points were a bonus. But since there's a price this time, ain't nobody got time for it !!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I chose to keep the contract on my male game. Instead of partying in Las Vegas with Kim you get a gig in Tokyo which concludes the gigs for this weekend. It doesn't matter which choice you make you get the event points either way. There are three gigs in case anyone was wondering.

Cool, thanks!! :)
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »

Thank you Bobbie! Yeah I spent more than I should have trying to get the winnables and I'm not even crazy about them...Lol. What's the mattah wit' me. (Boston accent there)

I do like the plaid skirt. It will make a nice separate and I like gray. I wish the top was not another midriff top. I realize it's things the K klan wears but my doll has slightly different taste I guess.

On that note, I really love the earnable dress and that is the reason I think I kept trying to get the winnables - so I could 'earn' the earnable dress since it is the last prize and 600 points to get it. I love its length, I love that it is modest with just a window of peekaboo on top. And it can be dressed up or down a lot. And accessorized so many ways. JMO guys! Something for everybody.

I'm in the middle of the FIRST six hour event because I have been doing nothing but house parties, and, then I had too much to do and got distracted away from the game yesterday most of the day and night. So now I'm a bit behind.

There are THREE gig events? Doy....uh oh. Not gonna finish those.

Oh and L.A. can get as low as 20 F at night...and 40 in the day...having lived in -60 wind chill though, yeah there's no comparison to other climes. However...desert air can cut right through you and the buildings are not wind tight. So you get a lot of icy drafts. Chicago - you don't wanna walk outdoors in winter - but the buildings are SNUG.
  • Options
    OK forgive the double posting. I must hit the board when no one else is posting or something?! And lately I can't be at my desk much. So I hit and run. But you are always on my miiiiind....

Anyway I wanted to thank Naims and Bobbie for stopping by my house party! They didn't even make fun of my hat. THANK YOU!

Naims helped me set up the decorations. You can't see them though, because they are invisible.

3NFpRhq.png

Bobbie and I had a chat while we prepped the snacks. Thanks Bobbie and I love your shirt! (I think we shop at the same places.)

uGJv21F.png

This is what finally 'winning' the blue handbag got me! 15 bonus points for a 3 hour party with all winnables, in other words.

hK7dBYt.png

And, so you can see the point total needed for the last earnable prize: the calf-length black dress. 600 points. So it was 25, 150, 300, and 600, to get to each prize tier.

LuaCTIm.png
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Thank you Bobbie! Yeah I spent more than I should have trying to get the winnables and I'm not even crazy about them...Lol. What's the mattah wit' me. (Boston accent there)

I do like the plaid skirt. It will make a nice separate and I like gray. I wish the top was not another midriff top. I realize it's things the K klan wears but my doll has slightly different taste I guess.

On that note, I really love the earnable dress and that is the reason I think I kept trying to get the winnables - so I could 'earn' the earnable dress since it is the last prize and 600 points to get it. I love its length, I love that it is modest with just a window of peekaboo on top. And it can be dressed up or down a lot. And accessorized so many ways. JMO guys! Something for everybody.

I'm in the middle of the FIRST six hour event because I have been doing nothing but house parties, and, then I had too much to do and got distracted away from the game yesterday most of the day and night. So now I'm a bit behind.

There are THREE gig events? Doy....uh oh. Not gonna finish those.

Oh and L.A. can get as low as 20 F at night...and 40 in the day...having lived in -60 wind chill though, yeah there's no comparison to other climes. However...desert air can cut right through you and the buildings are not wind tight. So you get a lot of icy drafts. Chicago - you don't wanna walk outdoors in winter - but the buildings are SNUG.

I really wanted the skirt but didn't get it :( I opened 5 boxes in total and it wasn't in any of the selections... I have no Kstars left now *sigh*
  • Options
    I really wanted the skirt but didn't get it :( I opened 5 boxes in total and it wasn't in any of the selections... I have no Kstars left now *sigh*

Aww I have experienced that frustration many times in the game, sometimes the prizes are not even in the chances (which I think isn't right), I see some others wearing winnables that I just couldn't win and I haz a little sad....Sorry you lost all your stars trying for the skirt :(

Boo hiss...maybe you can get it some day in the throwback sales. I hope they have those more often.

I was gonna post that I finally finished this event, I don't usually finish earnables, but I really wanted that black dress this time...it's more my style than the minis.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hmmmmmm, AmyT slipped out. Did she say anything about going away or something? I'm looking for her for a project. Hope she's ok.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hmmmmmm, AmyT slipped out. Did she say anything about going away or something? I'm looking for her for a project. Hope she's ok.

Ooh we thought the same thing. I just PMed her. She did say she had a doctor's appointment, so I hope everything's fine, and that she's just busy with work or Christmas prep.
    PM to add