Options

OOTD ~Keeping Up With Kouture - Fashion Thread 2016

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Wow, your outfit is on point, Sassy! I love how you always match colors and jewelry and put a little breaking accent here and there. You certainly know how to do it right :D

What Cherrey said!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    This is beautiful, seriously; such gorge-styled dolls.

Thanks Isabeau :)Kiki received some beautiful gifts from her friend Linda and also earned the magazine cover from the partnerships! So she had to show it all off :p
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Wow, your outfit is on point, Sassy! I love how you always match colors and jewelry and put a little breaking accent here and there. You certainly know how to do it right :D
    isabeau wrote: »
    What Cherrey said!

Thanks, girls! I do that irl too, I should've been a stylist lol
    I'm fashion obsessed :rolleyes:
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sugar, Kiki is rocking that jumpsuit! The new dog is so cute, someday I'll buy it for sure!

Carol so cool that you matched the stripped dress with Pomeranian's polo shirt!

Sassy oh Sassy what can I say that I never said before <3

Ok this one is for you since I couldn't track the good old Balmain thread:

Rt6M0WC.png?1

Vats is ready to take a Balmain hot ride!

I'm really feeling this look, I bougth the jacket on the last VIP and was wating to buy those pants to finally premiere that look. The shades are a gift box offering!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Vats looks super handsome in those different shades of blue :rolleyes: And the car fits perfectly to the outfit :D
  • Options
    Vats is looking smoking hot in Balmain!!! *fanning myself* ;) lol
    Vats wrote: »
    Sugar, Kiki is rocking that jumpsuit! The new dog is so cute, someday I'll buy it for sure!

Sassy oh Sassy what can I say that I never said before <3

Ok this one is for you since I couldn't track the good old Balmain thread:

Rt6M0WC.png?1

Vats is ready to take a Balmain hot ride!

I'm really feeling this look, I bougth the jacket on the last VIP and was wating to buy those pants to finally premiere that look. The shades are a gift box offering!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Thanks Vats!!!:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Aww thank you so much Cherrey&Sugar you're awesome!

I'm crazy about Balmain pieces, I find out that many clothes of guys' wardrobe that are my favorites (like the leather jacket from my avatar's pic) are inspired on Balmain pieces, but aren't tagged.

I wish that I could afford those clothes in RL:rolleyes:, can you girls imagine how fab I would be?

Fun fact:
    UpRYBpb.jpg
    Balmain overdose!

Maria called me just now to offer those pants lol I love a sale and was waiting forever to she calls me to get those, I went ahead and bought the less pricey version yesterday (the suede one from the other post) and today of course she offered the leather one above. Couldn't resist got 20 K-stars back:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Oooh Vatsy, you walking hotness! Will you take me for a ride? :rolleyes: Let's go out, drink and chase hot bad boys :cool:

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    #ootd
    image_zpsrus2d7dv.jpeg
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Aww thank you so much Cherrey&Sugar you're awesome!

I'm crazy about Balmain pieces, I find out that many clothes of guys' wardrobe that are my favorites (like the leather jacket from my avatar's pic) are inspired on Balmain pieces, but aren't tagged.

I wish that I could afford those clothes in RL:rolleyes:, can you girls imagine how fab I would be?

Fun fact:
    UpRYBpb.jpg
    Balmain overdose!

Maria called me just now to offer those pants lol I love a sale and was waiting forever to she calls me to get those, I went ahead and bought the less pricey version yesterday (the suede one from the other post) and today of course she offered the leather one above. Couldn't resist got 20 K-stars back:)

Vats this look head to toe is smokin'! These pants really do the entire outfit justice! So nice of Maria to offer a discount :P
  • Options
    OOTD: Cherrey at Napa after the funeral of her hopes and dreams of getting something nice out of TB boxes.

53qmttt.jpg
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Feeling hoochie af

hnBUMtA.jpg
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    Feeling hoochie af

hnBUMtA.jpg
    Oh wow! Looks like I need to win that top! I was wondering how I was meant to style those "pants" I just won lmao.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    KKH_Screenshot_1465907228986_zpsvpmjf0fs.jpg

When you're feeling down, get dressed and do something fun! Vida was PO'd about her black box gifts so she got dressed up this morning in something cute and will take a personal day to go out traipsing in the city.. maybe she'll take in the new fashion exhibit at the Met before some shopping at Barney's.

Cherrey my condolences lol looking cute!

ARTPOP hoochie AF but I'm livin' for that top! .. well the whole look but definitely the top!
  • Options
    Cherrey babe, my condolences LOL Oh, I laughed so much at your post :D

ARTPOP looking hot!

Vida - Chanel vibes, love it!

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Thanks Vida & Sassy. May them rest in peace :(

ARTPOP, I LOVE that outfit! Yeah, I'm a bit jealous :D

Oh, and Vida looks fresh off the runway :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Yeah Sassy let's do it!

Thanks Vida! Your doll is looking great even she's a lil bit upset!

Oh Cherrey, so funny and tragic, hope Vats don't need to join that funneral this time, been there last week!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Cherrey wearing her new partnership choker in Tokyo :rolleyes:

3FiqYl5.jpg
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    image.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol Davida is extremely tired and she has to go to work. She didn't had a good night's sleep. The babies kept her up all night long. Jack is gonna take the lead and is held responsible for his daddy duties for the day.

#OOTD
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    aCxyq5y.jpg

Vats decided to go check this new place 'String' in Beverly Hills and there he met the new pop sensation Invictus Dreamer.

Vats was surprised to find out that Invictus is a big fan of his, and both had a fun lunch together.

Invictus praised V's amazing sense of style and hopes to one day to reach his level of fame, money and success.

Vats played cool, but secretly was jealous of the blue eyes, the expensive hair and the fact that Invictus is BBF's with Britney Spears!

Awkward moment: Vats suggested Invictus to record a duet with Bort lol, supposedly he's a Popstar too, although he never leaves home!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Out and about.. #theAndersons #colorcoordinated #twinning

2e3o3h2.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Thank you so much my dearest Linda (to whom I cannot even send a gift in return because she has already received all possible gifts lol). I love the new skirt ❤️

image.jpg1_zpsggykxain.jpg
  • Options
    Kayla I absolutely love your outfit :o

image.jpg1_zpsht7jx7yy.jpg
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I think it's okay to ask a fashion question here.
    I wonder why almost all male doll's pants are too short, even suit pants?
    Am I missing some kind of fashion trend or am I too old fashioned?
    The grey pants on the left look like a pair of pajama pants to me if without the belt. :confused:

image.jpgShort pants are trendy?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    I think it's okay to ask a fashion question here.
    I wonder why almost all male doll's pants are too short, even suit pants?
    Am I missing some kind of fashion trend or am I too old fashioned?
    The grey pants on the left look like a pair of pajama pants to me if without the belt. :confused:

image.jpgShort pants are trendy?

I've definitely seen pants like the gray ones around. As for cropped pants, I believe they are definitely still "in style" but I suppose it's a matter of personal choice. Living in NYC though, I don't know if it is valid elsewhere. I think what bothers me the most about the guy dolls is that it seems all the pants are slightly too short so you see fleshy ankle... like they NEVER WEAR SOCKS?!?! that's what bugs me the most. give the dudes some socks for crying out loud!! the anniversary shoes i can't tell if they are socks or like a short ankle boot?
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    I've definitely seen pants like the gray ones around. As for cropped pants, I believe they are definitely still "in style" but I suppose it's a matter of personal choice. Living in NYC though, I don't know if it is valid elsewhere. I think what bothers me the most about the guy dolls is that it seems all the pants are slightly too short so you see fleshy ankle... like they NEVER WEAR SOCKS?!?! that's what bugs me the most. give the dudes some socks for crying out loud!! the anniversary shoes i can't tell if they are socks or like a short ankle boot?

I can see the taper pants are trendy like that but dress pants can definitely go a bit longer ... IMO.
    I think the anniversary shoes are loafer style. The male dolls are wearing socks in them. Finally, they have socks to wear! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KKH_Screenshot_1466818059237_zpsolcypbr2.jpg

bought a star pack (because 100% more) and got this skirt from the celeb perk! i loved this skirt but now that i have it, i'm not sure what to style it with, thoughts?
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    After the amazing and wild World Tour with Kim celebrating their friendaversery Kara gets back home for her much needed rest. She opens the door happy to be at home until it hits her..... She is all alone in this huge house of hers, there's no one to greet her, no one she can spend her evening with, no one to cuddle up to on the sofa.... #findKaraahubby

image.jpg

#OOTD

image.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.