Options

Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

Comments

• Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    i second this! maybe one of my favorite families i've seen, to date!

Awwww thank you.

Here is the other family photo we took
    5B6E4491-0804-46F4-9979-74880878864B_zpsm8j1emjf.jpg

But rest assured we have less than glamorous moments like after our photo shoot when Catherine looked like a hot mess, poor Asha was screaming, and bless his good looking heart Hunter has not only failed to set up a bookshelf for the nursery but he is just standing their with his goofy grin thinking about baby number 2!

Clara_UK your baby is adorable!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Omg I love that name! It sounds so creative. I named my doll's son Quintrell Knight.

I really like that. His first name reminds me of the name Quentin which I really like. And his middle name is so noble sounding.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I really like that. His first name reminds me of the name Quentin which I really like. And his middle name is so noble sounding.

Thanks Polka-dot. I love unique names.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Ok, I'm saying it. Catherine's hubby is H O T. Lucky lady.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    I need some advice about possibly changing my doll's physical appearance for the arrival of her second baby. My doll has dark brown eyes and black hair as shown on both pictures. My doll's first baby looks exactly like his mother. I think that I want my doll's second baby to have both of the parents features just like in real life. I dyed my doll's hair a lighter shade brown color but her hubby's hair is a darker brown color as shown on my collage. My doll's hubby has a pinkish eye color up close, but from a far distance it looks like a light brown color to me. My doll tried on pinkish and brownish eye contacts. She had success in matching his eye color but she had no luck to match his dark brown hair color. I'm pretty sure that my doll's second baby will end up looking like his/her mother. But I don't think that my doll's second child will resembled the father.

I wanted my doll's second baby to have my doll's black hair and her hubby's brownish/pinkish eye color. I'm not sure if it's possible on this game since genetics is already complicated. In your opinion, which pic do you like the best? I think it's kinda hard to choose.😕😟

2e3bz93.jpg

oubcco.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I say do the pink eye. Your hubby eyes look pink. I think the second baby should have brown hair since the first had your black hair. Good thing the baby will have both y'all skin tone. But definitely pink eyes cause his eyes looks like that.

P. S. What I did with mines is brown hair and brown hair so my baby had his eyes and my hair color. This way my child has at least one of something his parents had. I'm going to do the same for my next baby..
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Clara_UKClara_UK Banned Users 27 Posts
    Thank you CatherineBay, Yours too! My doll's child has ALL of my features, the only thing my doll's baby has in common with my husband is the hair color. I'm hoping that the second baby either gets all his features, aiming for a girl here but I would not mind having a boy. I really hope to have a twin for baby Amelia.
  • Options
    image_zps83mdeaqb.jpeg
    My doll decided to dye her hair a darkish brown, it was black before. In the picture you can sort of see the comparisons.
    And I just realized that my edit marks are visible. I was tired when I did this ;)
  • Options
    Keia wrote: »
    I say do the pink eye. Your hubby eyes look pink. I think the second baby should have brown hair since the first had your black hair. Good thing the baby will have both y'all skin tone. But definitely pink eyes cause his eyes looks like that.

P. S. What I did with mines is brown hair and brown hair so my baby had his eyes and my hair color. This way my child has at least one of something his parents had. I'm going to do the same for my next baby..

This is what I chose first when I was testing out my doll's second baby features. I tried the darkest brown shade hair color for my doll but it still looked lighter than her hubby's. I had no problem with matching his pink eye color though.

2dvo7pk.jpg

So I think that I will keep my doll's hair color black and put pink contact lenses on my doll instead. I don't think that it's even a possibility that my doll's second baby will have the father's dark brown hair color. I can't believe that this game has different shades of brown colors smt. That way the baby could have the mother's black hair color and the father's pink eye color.

2vshjs1.jpg

When my doll's second baby is born, my doll will have dark brown eyes and still have black hair again.

My doll's hubby is an NPC. She didn't meet him at a club or restaurant at KKH. She met him from the storyline gig when Kim and Maria set her up with a bodyguard.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Clara_UK wrote: »
    image_zps83mdeaqb.jpeg
    My doll decided to dye her hair a darkish brown, it was black before. In the picture you can sort of see the comparisons.
    And I just realized that my edit marks are visible. I was tired when I did this ;)

I noticed that your doll's baby has the father's hair color and your doll's eye color. My doll's son didn't took anything from his father. My doll's hubby has darker brown hair and my doll dyed her hair to dark brown but it ended up looking lighter. My doll's son looks exactly like his mother. The DNA is just too difficult on this game 😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Carol Davida shared her baby pics on social media with her fans. On the picture, Carol Davida is holding her son Quintrell while Jack was singing a lullaby to his son so that he can fall fast asleep.

Carol Davida passed Quintrell to his dad because he was still crying so Jack wanted to spend some quality time with his son. The father and son had some bonding time together. They were both new parents so they took turns holding their baby.

Carol Davida only shared the first original pic on her twitter page. She forgot to share the collage with both of them holding their baby. Jack has the second original pic holding his son saved on his phone. He prefers not to share with the world since he's a private person.

But Jack has a sense of humor though. Carol Davida texted the first original pic to Jack. Jack photo shopped the first original pic of his son and texted it back to his wife. Carol Davida told him that he is quite silly on his part for doing that since he already has the original second pic with his son saved on his phone. Carol Davida remembered that the second original pic with both of them holding their baby was in color. But Jack turned it black & white since he loves the classic look.

Original pic:

28swlxv.png

photo shopped pic:

f2v39w.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    913 more points away from welcoming a new member of the Alomarah bunch.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »

You can do it :)
  • Options

Yay! What names do you have in mind if your doll has another boy or a girl?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Yay! What names do you have in mind if your doll has another boy or a girl?

I really don't have major names right now, but the child will get their father's last name. Borghini.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I really don't have major names right now, but the child will get their father's last name. Borghini.

Oh, Mauve I envy u lol we were at 6000 points with Fred, but he decided to give me the silent treatment.. so almost two weeks later we divorced .. and ****, I wanted that baby with him lol
    Maybe support will fix this so I can have him back, I realy don't have the nerve to start dating from the beginning with someone else
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Oh, Mauve I envy u lol we were at 6000 points with Fred, but he decided to give me the silent treatment.. so almost two weeks later we divorced .. and ****, I wanted that baby with him lol
    Maybe support will fix this so I can have him back, I realy don't have the nerve to start dating from the beginning with someone else

I'm sorry that Fred ain't acting right. So rude of him! I hope you can get him straight. How many k stars does it take to win him back?
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Born on October 7th 4:21 PM I would affectionately announce the arrival of baby no.2!
    After long journey of debates, and dates I was blessed with a beautiful baby girl!
    Her name is uncertain at the moment, but in time I'll find a name that'll suit her. (I wish she had the double buns though, but I'm super satisfied with what I got)

image_zpsgsoo3rhn.png~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Born on October 7th 4:21 PM I would affectionately announce the arrival of baby no.2!
    After long journey of debates, and dates I was blessed with a beautiful baby girl!
    Her name is uncertain at the moment, but in time I'll find a name that'll suit her. (I wish she had the double buns though, but I'm super satisfied with what I got)

image_zpsgsoo3rhn.png~original
    Yaaaaaaaay congrats! She is so adorable. I'm waiting for the next dating event weekend so that my doll and her hubby could have their second baby.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    She's adorable Mauve

congradulations_zpspf3xy4jy.gif
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I'm sorry that Fred ain't acting right. So rude of him! I hope you can get him straight. How many k stars does it take to win him back?

I don't know, he doesn't show in my contacts for two weeks now.. Support is reallyyyy slooow these days...

Ahh and congrats for the babies, they are cuties :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    I don't know, he doesn't show in my contacts for two weeks now.. Support is reallyyyy slooow these days...

Ahh and congrats for the babies, they are cuties :)

Thank you! You didn't accidentally delete him through game center? I wonder if he just cleared his game and mines is just too slow?
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Carol Davida and Jack had a discussion at their home about giving Quintrell a sibling. Carol Davida wants to have a daughter but Jack wants another son. Omg I'm hoping that the second baby can bring the family together into a stronger unit.

Pics_Art_10_07_06_18_22.jpg
    gifs upload
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Carol Davida and Jack had a discussion at their home about giving Quintrell a sibling. Carol Davida wants to have a daughter but Jack wants another son. Omg I'm hoping that the second baby can bring the family together into a stronger unit.

Pics_Art_10_07_06_18_22.jpg
    gifs upload

I kinda want a third baby just for kicks, however I'm absolutely exhausted. I hope you guys come to a conclusion for next baby. A flip of a coin?
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    I kinda want a third baby just for kicks, however I'm absolutely exhausted. I hope you guys come to a conclusion for next baby. A flip of a coin?

They don't know yet since the gender is random. I believe that their second baby will bring peace into their family.😥

I hope that in real life that Kim Kardashian has a third baby so that my doll can more virtual kids.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie has two daughters. Grace is the blonde and Josie is the redhead. Grace is named after my Nana and Josie is named after my Great-Grandma.

eWRe3ag.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    They don't know yet since the gender is random. I believe that their second baby will bring peace into their family.

I hope that in real life that Kim Kardashian has a third baby so that my doll can more virtual kids.
    If Kim doesn't one, I would really doubt there will be another baby to try for, but I kinda feel content with the two I have. I would only want 3 if I couldn't have opposite genders. Now if Glu doesn't have that decision soon, I'll have to let Fred go. I have a comeback to finish!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    If Kim doesn't one, I would really doubt there will be another baby to try for, but I kinda feel content with the two I have. I would only want 3 if I couldn't have opposite genders. Now if Glu doesn't have that decision soon, I'll have to let Fred go. I have a comeback to finish!

Is Ramona still with Fred or did they just recently get divorced?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    No there are still together, but it's hard to manage a significant other and your career together.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    No there are still together, but it's hard to manage a significant other and your career together.
    Yes you definitely need to know how to balance your professional life and private life on this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.