Options

Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

Comments

• Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Ahhhh!!!! So I've been sick all weekend. I just finally went on another date, aaaand..... he asked me! YAY!! We had a baby girl, exactly what I wanted! :D:D:D

Now I'm trying to name her, and I'm drawing a blank. I'm thinking I want to name her "something Rose".

Any ideas??? :)
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    What does everyone think about the name Cherish? I would call her Cheri for short. Only thing is Cherish Rose doesn't sound good together to me. My husband (the real one LOL) says Cherish is a stupid name. He said you asked my opinion then you don't listen to it. Hahaha!

Gah!!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    What does everyone think about the name Cherish? I would call her Cheri for short. Only thing is Cherish Rose doesn't sound good together to me. My husband (the real one LOL) says Cherish is a stupid name. He said you asked my opinion then you don't listen to it. Hahaha!

Gah!!

What about Cherry Rose? I think that it sounds better than Cherish Rose.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    That's basically what I would have called her. Just spelled Cheri. I just don't know lol. I should have been thinking of names this whole time! :/

Any other ideas with Rose as a middle name Carol? Something different even?
    And thank you!!
  • Options
    That's basically what I would have called her. Just spelled Cheri. I just don't know lol. I should have been thinking of names this whole time! :/

Any other ideas with Rose as a middle name Carol? Something different even?
    And thank you!!
    What about Marie Rose? Or Maria Rose?

Edit: I'll think of more names if these names doesn't sound good together.😞
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    What about Marie Rose? Or Maria Rose?

Edit: I'll think of more names if these names doesn't sound good together.��

Yes, I thought of Marie Rose. But I thought it was too plain. I'm looking through baby names too. Just haven't found anything that struck me yet. Thanks for trying hun. :)
  • Options
    What about Destiny Rose?

Edit:
    Nevaeh Rose?
  • Options
    What about Angelina Rose? Or Christina Rose?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    What about Angelina Rose? Or Christina Rose?

I like those. Lol, Angelina, reminds me of one I saw, what about Jolie Rose?
    What about Jewel Rose? I'm seeing a lot I like. I just don't know that they work together. I do know I want something different, not just a run of the mill name. My poor baby may be nameless until tomorrow at least lol! And I wanna dress her haha!

Maybe I need to just drop my trademark "Rose".... :(

(Haha I'm watching tonight's episode of Kardashians as I look for a name. But I gotta go grocery shopping. Blah!)
  • Options
    I like those. Lol, Angelina, reminds me of one I saw, what about Jolie Rose?
    What about Jewel Rose? I'm seeing a lot I like. I just don't know that they work together. I do know I want something different, not just a run of the mill name. My poor baby may be nameless until tomorrow at least lol! And I wanna dress her haha!

Maybe I need to just drop my trademark "Rose".... :(
    If you change the baby's middle name into something different, then whatever name that you choose I'm sure that it will still sound beautiful ☺

Edit: I'm extremely picky for baby names too. I'm usually looking for the perfect names haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    If my doll has a second baby that's a boy then her son will have a middle name that starts with the letter K. I just can't name my virtual babies with their names starting with the same letter haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I named her Shaylin Rose. I think it sounds ok together. I may change it if I think of something else. But I kinda like it.

I was soooo disappointed in the clothing and hair selection though!!!! :( Why all the boy options, and not very many girl outfits??? Will I get more at some point, or is that it?!
  • Options
    I named her Shaylin Rose. I think it sounds ok together. I may change it if I think of something else. But I kinda like it.

I was soooo disappointed in the clothing and hair selection though!!!! :( Why all the boy options, and not very many girl outfits??? Will I get more at some point, or is that it?!

I think that most of the baby clothes are unisex because in real life most of the clothes are inspired by North West. I saw a flower headpiece inside of my doll's son closet. I won't be buying that for him though because I would rather buy that if my doll has a daughter.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I saw a flower headpiece inside of my doll's son closet. I won't be buying that for him though because I would rather buy that if my doll has a daughter.

Yes! There are 2 with flowers. I want them both. One is 100 stars, the other is 150 stars. I have enough for the 100 stars one, which is the one I adore, but I just can't make myself hit buy lol. That's freakin expensive!

I really hope they add more baby hair and clothes soon!!!!
  • Options
    Yes! There are 2 with flowers. I want them both. One is 100 stars, the other is 150 stars. I have enough for the 100 stars one, which is the one I adore, but I just can't make myself hit buy lol. That's freakin expensive!

I really hope they add more baby hair and clothes soon!!!!

I'm disappointed that most of the baby clothes cost k-stars and less cost cash. Glu needs to add more baby clothing.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    My doll usually has to take interior design to the next level. She bought a puppy sticker for Quintrell nursery room and she bought him a puppy stuff animal.

She's an entrepreneur so she should start designing nursery room's for infants very soon.

o91zqf.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    So I spent my last 150 K-stars. Bought Shay the flower headband, and one of the black outfits. They def need to add more baby stuff!!
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Wow Carol your doll looks gorgeous. There are quite a few looks that really pop and look especially stunning on the two darkest skin options.

I just figured out yesterday that doing things for the baby when they aren't crying gives energy. It takes one energy bolt but changing the diaper etc will give you two back which always comes in handy.
  • Options
    Wow Carol your doll looks gorgeous. There are quite a few looks that really pop and look especially stunning on the two darkest skin options.

I just figured out yesterday that doing things for the baby when they aren't crying gives energy. It takes one energy bolt but changing the diaper etc will give you two back which always comes in handy.

Thanks I guess motherhood had made my doll to look like she's glowing now. I think that motherhood has enhanced her beauty even more.

My doll didn't want to include her hubby in the picture because he's a lazy stay-at-home dad now. The latest update glitched my game. All he do now is just stands there when his son is crying. He doesn't help out with the baby anymore. I hope that Glu fixes my game issues very soon.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I just moved practically a whole thread that morphed out of a cry for help into a 'name my baby' fest. Please try to stay on topic in threads that aren't just chatter. It would give me more time to do things, like introduce my baby I had 2 weeks ago. Ahem. This is little Jagger Raphael. With Koko and AuntieZ.

KokoZJaggerRaphael_zpswkzhlmgc.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol Davida and Jack Farmer had a second baby today. They had a beautiful daughter and named her Daysha Fuschia Farmer. They're happy that Daysha is Quintrell little sister now. Daysha is a new addition in their family.

Daysha was born on October 18th, 2015 on 6:33 p.m. Now the siblings share the same nursery room together. Daysha and Quintrell can play and grow up together.

Carol Davida isn't happy that the nanny replaced Jack and kicked him out of the nursery room. She realized that she made a mistake when she hired the nanny. She apologized to her husband and she absolutely regretted her decision. Jack is sad because he wants to spend some bonding time with his children. Jack knew that what his wife had in mind. She insisted to hire the nanny, but why on earth would the nanny forbidden the biological father to see his children? How could she do such a thing? Is the nanny controlling the household? Hmm...what would the Glu gods do about that?

KKH_Screenshot_1445208052779.jpg KKH_Screenshot_1445208362585.jpg Screenshot_2015_10_18_18_37_51_1.png
    gif uploader
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Carol Davida and Jack Farmer had a second baby today. They had a beautiful daughter and named her Daysha Fuschia Farmer. They're happy that Daysha is Quintrell little sister now. Daysha is a new addition in their family.

Daysha was born on October 18th, 2015 on 6:33 p.m. Now the siblings share the same nursery room together. Daysha and Quintrell can play and grow up together.

Carol Davida isn't happy that the nanny replaced Jack and kicked him out of the nursery room. She realized that she made a mistake and hired the nanny. She apologized to her husband and she absolutely regretted her decision. Jack is sad because he wants to spend some bonding time with his children. Jack knew that what his wife had in mind. She insisted to hire the nanny, but why on earth would the nanny forbidden the biological father to see his children? How could she do such a thing? Is the nanny controlling the household? Hmm...what would the Glu gods do about that?

KKH_Screenshot_1445208052779.jpg KKH_Screenshot_1445208362585.jpg Screenshot_2015_10_18_18_37_51_1.png
    gif uploader

Congrats on your new baby girl! She's absolutely precious.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    Congrats on your new baby girl! She's absolutely precious.

Thank you so much! I'm happy that my doll had a daughter because my only wish was for my doll and her husband to have a boy & a girl. I wanted their daughter to have her father's eye color and her mother's hair color. She has both of her parents features.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    Finally had my second baby!!! Little Row looks exactly like her mom. She joins her older sister Jagger who looks exactly like her dad. :)

image.jpg
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Ashliejb wrote: »
    Finally had my second baby!!! Little Row looks exactly like her mom. She joins her older sister Jagger who looks exactly like her dad. :)

image.jpg

Idk if it's just me but your pic is really small
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    I just moved practically a whole thread that morphed out of a cry for help into a 'name my baby' fest. Please try to stay on topic in threads that aren't just chatter. It would give me more time to do things, like introduce my baby I had 2 weeks ago. Ahem. This is little Jagger Raphael. With Koko and AuntieZ.

KokoZJaggerRaphael_zpswkzhlmgc.jpg

Aww another little Jagger!! Boy or girl? Boy? I named my little girl Jagger
  • Options
    It is. You have to tap on it to make it bigger. I don't know why. I'm gonna try and see if I can't make it bigger
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Congrats on your new bundles of joy everyone! :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Gotta bump this thread, so I can introduce you guys to Donovan, Jesse & Abigail's new baby boy. :)

o33GDV0.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    After days of hiding out in the nursery tending to my brats, I can finally show them off. This is Trixie with Eva. She's a sweetheart and very quiet unless she's hungry

image_2.jpeg

Then the wife asked for a second child, much to Trixie's dismay (she only wanted one child) but she gave in. This is Carter and he's either teething or practicing to be a rock star and the only way to soothe him is letting him hear the waves crash. His cries keep us up at night but good thing the nanny is there lol.

image_3.jpeg

(I have 4 kids in real life so my doll's kids represent 2 of mine lol)
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.