Options

Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

Comments

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    So do we actually adopt them from the adoption place or we have to wait for our husband/SO to be ready and ask, like marriage. I had been on a little break when they added this baby thing so please
    Forgive my lame question! TIA! ��
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    It's both, except one costs KStars and one costs time.

Adopting is 160 KStars at the adoption centre beside LAX and you can choose all the features of your baby. To conceive you need to max your relationship with your spouse and there'll be an option to have a baby. This one you can't choose but you can change your own features to let your baby have a chance to get so and so hair color or eye color etc. I believe the baby also follows a little of the spouse.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol Davida bought new decorations for Daysha. She bought her a stuffed bunny and she bought an elephant sticker to put on the wall.

Pics_Art_11_09_07_51_07.png
    free image host
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Carol Davida bought new decorations for Daysha. She bought her a stuffed bunny and she bought an elephant sticker to put on the wall.

Pics_Art_11_09_07_51_07.png
    free image host

Lol I like those!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    So do we actually adopt them from the adoption place or we have to wait for our husband/SO to be ready and ask, like marriage. I had been on a little break when they added this baby thing so please
    Forgive my lame question! TIA! ��
    You can either adopt the baby for kstars or your spouse will ask to have a child when you hit the max relationship points.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Lol I like those!

Thanks. I drew all of those animals on my own. I thought that it would be fun to add my drawings on my pic. The furnishings wasn't complete so I decided to finish decorating the babies nursery room during a previous V.I.P event. I was slightly disappointed on how expensive it was to spend on the decorations smt
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Reposting from the event thread this weekend, if only to revive this topic ;3

I always told myself I'd consider a baby when I could buy & furnish the Calabasas house, which I did last weekend so with this being a dating event, combined with all the time I spent with my husband on dates already, Brian asked for a child. I spazzed & said no last night but when he asked again I accepted.

Meet Braeden:

tumblr_nz9op0INJ31qfvh9po1_500.jpg

I named her based on the Teen Wolf character. On the show she's smart, strong, beautiful, compassionate & funny which are all qualities I'd want a child of mine - KKH or IRL - to have. Braeden came to us with my eyes, the black hair both I & my spouse share andthe skin tone in between us, a perfect blend!

I also have a question - so the baby area in every house is always the same room right? I won't have to furnish it but once? I already saw the things I like and will need 140 more K-stars to get there but only if I only have to do it once XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    You only have to furnish one nursery. It will look the same in every house.

Congratulations on your new little girl!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Gotta bump this thread, so I can introduce you guys to Donovan, Jesse & Abigail's new baby boy. :)

o33GDV0.jpg

Donovan is adorable. Congrats Jesse! You broke thousands of girls' heart once again!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Reposting from the event thread this weekend, if only to revive this topic ;3

I always told myself I'd consider a baby when I could buy & furnish the Calabasas house, which I did last weekend so with this being a dating event, combined with all the time I spent with my husband on dates already, Brian asked for a child. I spazzed & said no last night but when he asked again I accepted.

Meet Braeden:

tumblr_nz9op0INJ31qfvh9po1_500.jpg

I named her based on the Teen Wolf character. On the show she's smart, strong, beautiful, compassionate & funny which are all qualities I'd want a child of mine - KKH or IRL - to have. Braeden came to us with my eyes, the black hair both I & my spouse share andthe skin tone in between us, a perfect blend!

I also have a question - so the baby area in every house is always the same room right? I won't have to furnish it but once? I already saw the things I like and will need 140 more K-stars to get there but only if I only have to do it once XD

Congrats! She's soooo cute! Braeden is a cool name.
    PM to add
  • Options
    This is the first time that Quintrell & Daysha has taken their Christmas photos.

imq68i.png

#proudmama
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Quintrell & Daysha are learning how to crawl for the very first time. Out of curiosity, the siblings are climbing on top of the Christmas presents and possibly the Christmas tree⁉

Don't worry though. Carol Davida and Jack are keeping a close eye on their kids.

Pics_Art_12_16_03_37_18.jpg
    windows 7 print screen

#babysteps
    #mommy&daddyduties
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Carol, so cute. I can't really see the one where they are climbing on presents, but the idea is so cute.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Carol, so cute. I can't really see the one where they are climbing on presents, but the idea is so cute.

Thanks Nai.

Here's my second post of what I posted before.

20gzlw0.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    tmp_27489_Pics_Art_12_19_03_06_01_371580882.png
    imag

Carol Davida is busy working so Jack is watching the kids for today and went shopping for clothes at a unisex baby boutique store. He's tired of KKH land because there isn't enough clothing to purchase for the babies haha

#daddyduties
    #stepuptotheplate
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    so who do we talk to about getting this topic possibly made into a sticky? I mean - it's not like players are going to stop having babies and this at the ready would be easy organization-wise.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    so who do we talk to about getting this topic possibly made into a sticky? I mean - it's not like players are going to stop having babies and this at the ready would be easy organization-wise.

Maybe Koko could sticky note this thread. It's not that easy for me to search for a particular thread on the mobile site on my phone since there's no search button to type in what thread that I'm specifically looking for.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Late last night, Olivia and Oliver welcomed their Christmas baby into the world! Meet Brady!

INl3hpI.jpg
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Late last night, Olivia and Oliver welcomed their Christmas baby into the world! Meet Brady!

INl3hpI.jpg

Congrats! Brady is so adorable! That's the most precious gift ever on Christmas day.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    After what seemed like being married forever my husband Joshua finally asked for a child! Meet little Lawson :D

KKH_Screenshot_1451416800959.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    New family photo
    9A5F9BF0-3FF4-4FD5-823A-DD829AC2D472_zpso0ptrogp.jpg
  • Options
    kkh_Lailakkh_Laila Registered Users 49 Posts
    I'm just 3462 points away from getting a baby!
    image_zpsoylbyigd.png
    I really hope the next event is a dating event.
    Are we still able to change what our babies look like?
    Call me Dani :)
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    kkh_Laila wrote: »
    I'm just 3462 points away from getting a baby!
    image_zpsoylbyigd.png
    I really hope the next event is a dating event.
    Are we still able to change what our babies look like?

Yes Glu allows players to change their babies physical appearance such as eye color, hair color, and skin complexion from the previous update.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Yes Glu allows players to change their babies physical appearance such as eye color, hair color, and skin complexion from the previous update.

Oh okay. Thank you!
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    Quintrell & Daysha are playing with their vintage elephant toy that their parents bought for them. Carol Davida took a quick snapshot of her adorable babies.

kdtlrm.png

#proudparentmoment
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    image_zpsretuhfqj.jpeg
    First me and my husband reached 12k hearts
    image_zpsszi0oysw.jpeg
    Then my husband asked if we wanted a baby. Originally, my doll's name was Mildred. Then after I changed it to Vanessa my husband still called me Mildred. That explains what's going on in that picture.
    image_zpsxdlx3fwn.jpeg
    I of course said yes and we had a baby boy. I decided to name him Elliot. His full name is Elliot Rion Chapman. 1/4/16 @3:46pm
    image_zpsg9smgjr0.png
    Now I'm starting my first comeback. (Fashion icon)
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats Dani on your cute baby and on the comeback!

Your hubby is hot! Definitely a beautiful family!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thank you, Vats! But back off, he's mine for another 3k hearts. :D
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Don't worry Vats is married...twice lol

So you want another baby? Vats SO is always asking for a second baby, but no way!

Make sure tO take a lot of pics of your family within the nursery while you don't have the second child, because later the Nanny will took the place of your SO!

Glu should change that ASAP!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I may reconsider having a 2nd baby. I definitely do not want that nanny in my nursery.
    On my first comeback!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.