Options

Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

Comments

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Congrats on baby Samantha Jade, Koko!

She's adorable. I love that outfit and hairband combo, too.

What gorgeous green eyes she has! Congrats.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Ok, so we want a shower with all of us and our kids right? So.....I will poke around for the background, and like the kickline. everyone post their baby pic on the RedCarpet background. I'll gather them, and we'll make a great big shower graphic And, if you are a doting aunt or uncle, or an expecting friend or just a friend..........pic your pose on the red carpet background, and post it full size if you can. Otherwise I'll fix it. But only on those backgrounds. And one graphic only. you and Bambino, or just you. THis will be fun.

A KKH baby shower would be incredible, Koko! Oddly, having little Pilar in pictures from Stellan's device has made me much more aware that that device takes terrible, grainy, despicable pictures! So I'm putting Pilar in with Luz so her face can be reasonably clear for your edit, and left Stellan solo. If you want to just grab him from your own game, he might look crisper. <sigh> Now I despise my new iPod touch just a little.

image.jpg1_zpsbee2qn36.jpg

image.jpg3_zps4eyvqzdh.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    MichelleLynnGMichelleLynnG Registered Users 5 Posts
    I can't have a baby. Can someone help me out? What exactly do I have to and need for my husband to ask to have a baby?? I'm dying here!
  • Options
    Hi Michelle! I'm sorry you're having trouble, that's so frustrating. Tell us more about your situation, so maybe someone will have an idea for you.

* you're at 12,000 relationship points <Max> with your husband?
    * if you go to a date spot and press the heart button, he pops up as available to be called? <ie, he's not already somewhere waiting for you to do something with him, which might stop him from saying anything to you at all>
    *Anyone else have more questions for her, or ideas?

I wish I could help more, but I'm a slacker and I bought my baby outright!

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Someone said that gifts raise the dating points higher. Gifting the date or spouse.

I adopted and paid 160 K stars for the baby so I can't speak from first hand game experience on the couples-baby thing.
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Little Martin is finally here! I swear, these 9 months flew like a dove.
    I actually thought we will have a daughter, but you can never know, right?

Martin looks a lot like his mother though, and I'm very happy about it. It's been a long time and a lot of vintage wine before M's husband asked her if she's ready to make a baby, but as soon as this little cutie was in here arms, she forgot everything about those exhausting dates. I know M can't wait till she earns millions to spend them on her beautiful son, and not on booze for her handsome husband.

156alav.jpg

I really hope Kim will throw a baby shower for us though. Her congratulating tweet was lovely.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congratulations Kate, you have a beautiful family!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omg Martin is cute. We need a zoom in. Congratulations!
    PM to add
  • Options
    MichelleLynnGMichelleLynnG Registered Users 5 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi Michelle! I'm sorry you're having trouble, that's so frustrating. Tell us more about your situation, so maybe someone will have an idea for you.

* you're at 12,000 relationship points <Max> with your husband?
    * if you go to a date spot and press the heart button, he pops up as available to be called? <ie, he's not already somewhere waiting for you to do something with him, which might stop him from saying anything to you at all
    *Anyone else have more questions for her, or ideas?

I wish I could help more, but I'm a slacker and I bought my baby outright!

Thank you so much! I'm just about to hit the 6000 with one more date. I thought I would've been maxed out by now :( but I'll keep on and try to get that 12,000.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Martin is adorable. Congratulations on a wonderful family. :) Michelle Lynn, enjoy dating. And, if you save up a few stars...it's faster.

And now, Low and Behold, I knew I said Z the phone wasn't having a baby because She and Moony haven't even spoken since the wedding. And I wasn't buying her a baby, and omg. I didn't even know she was expecting. But, Here's Z, the GalaxyPhone little tiny thing, and her bundle of joy.......

Very Strange that I didn't know she was expecting. I mean Apple P was just huge, and they're triplets you know, so for a while we thought she'd have twins... But here is the latest little Apple of our eyes.
    ~Cassius Stephan~
    ZandKass_zpsyly8nf3n.jpg

Isn't he just the cutest little thing Auntie Luz?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    He's gorgeous, Koko! Will he go by CassiS?

Wow! Who would've guessed that Moony and Z could produce such a blonde, easily-tanned baby! That kid would look great in a pinstriped-suit! Here's hoping that there's something like that offered for the babies at the VIP weekend in two weeks! And you can really tell that CassiS and SammiJ have twin moms: the cousins are nearly identical. Or fraternal, even? So cute! Congratulations.

Yay, babies!

• Options
    Little Martin is finally here! I swear, these 9 months flew like a dove.
    I actually thought we will have a daughter, but you can never know, right?

Martin looks a lot like his mother though, and I'm very happy about it. It's been a long time and a lot of vintage wine before M's husband asked her if she's ready to make a baby, but as soon as this little cutie was in here arms, she forgot everything about those exhausting dates. I know M can't wait till she earns millions to spend them on her beautiful son, and not on booze for her handsome husband.

156alav.jpg

I really hope Kim will throw a baby shower for us though. Her congratulating tweet was lovely.

It really is fun to see these conception babies poised with both parents! Martin is lovely! Those eyes are grey, right? Love them! <I feel like I'm really struggling to make out the eye color on some of the babies, despite being on an iPad mini. Whatever the eye color, it's perfect!> So cool that he's such a spitting image of his gorgeous mama!

So happy for you, Kate! That was a ton of dating!

• Options
    Poor Moony!

I always imagined it would be Jedi who go around spreading his seeds, not Stellan.

Anyway congratulations Z, Cassius is very cute, but I'll make sure let him away from my daughter when they grow up!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Poor Moony!

I always imagined it would be Jedi who go around spreading his seeds, not Stellan.

Anyway congratulations Z, Cassius is very cute, but I'll make sure let him away from my daughter when they grow up!

Why whatever do you mean, and tbh, I thought the jury was still out on SamiJ. Besides silly, Androids and ios can't you know.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yah, the platform gap! That's it, right! But, who do we know who's blonde and blue eyed on Android? Hmmmm. People do have some explaining to do...

Also, Jedi is probably just too smart to leave evidence of his dalliances too often.

I guess time will tell. I mean, if Cassius turns out to be a Mortal Kombat fanatic who doesn't understand carpentry very well, then things could get ugly. But the craziest thing? Z carried so small, I would've sworn she wasn't even pregnant. And compare that with how large Apple P carried...

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The green bar came up after I chose to diaper her or whatever, and it said "parenting", and here's the money.
    95c566da-716f-45c8-beb3-b897c9d39db1_zpsn5tcittr.jpg

Okay, I know the answer to this one. I'll add it to my KKH scorebook later ;)

It's the new 'Parenting' achievement that gives K-Stars, XP and Cash. You only get Energy when you guess what the baby needs first.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Can you please publish your KKH scorebook? That would be invaluable, Charli!

Since I've received a few payouts from the Parenting achievement in a very short time, I'm a huge fan!

• Options
    Vats, this might be another GoT type of thing, like the clandestine Lyanna Stark/Rhaegar Targeryan/Jon Snow situation theory.

• Options
    Charli thank you for putting things in place, now it all makes sense.

You're right Luz, I only know that when the paternity of Cassius is revealed I want to get my dragon and fly away!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    All the babies are adorable!!! Congratulations to all the parents :)

By the way how do you do add emojis?!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. Luz, it was so nice for you and uncle Stellan to bring little Pilar over. We're calling Z's baby Cass. I just love his beautiful Blonde hair.
    3Babies_zpsvqa5xflc.jpg

Poor, delusional Z. She keeps walking around saying "He's Cassio's. I think he looks like him. Don't you?" But we all know all Cassio does is dance.....so I don't know what she's talking about.

But I think the three of them look soooooo cute together. Pilar and Cass can grow up and fall in Love Luz. THen we'll be relatives! Won't that be fun?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    My head is spinning, Koko! That's a fantastic edit.

But, um, is there any chance that Pilar and Cass might have too much 'relativity' already? I'm sure they'll be close friends, no matter what!

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Ok, so we want a shower with all of us and our kids right? So.....I will poke around for the background, and like the kickline. everyone post their baby pic on the RedCarpet background. I'll gather them, and we'll make a great big shower graphic And, if you are a doting aunt or uncle, or an expecting friend or just a friend..........pic your pose on the red carpet background, and post it full size if you can. Otherwise I'll fix it. But only on those backgrounds. And one graphic only. you and Bambino, or just you. THis will be fun.

Is it okay? Might be a little blur, for a reason though. Hope you can fix it with your magic wand :p

fEqDqsy.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Cass is the perfect shade and so cute. Sam has been looking for a baby that resembles his complexion at the adoption center without much luck. He may have to shag one of the exes :o
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Minne623 wrote: »
    All the babies are adorable!!! Congratulations to all the parents :)

By the way how do you do add emojis?!

When writing your post, hit the Go Advanced tab on the bottom. THen the emojis and emoticons are on the right hand side. Hope this helps. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Is it okay? Might be a little blur, for a reason though. Hope you can fix it with your magic wand :p

fEqDqsy.png

No, it will work. New Idea, if you have the Nursery background, please use that? SOrry for the invonvenience those red carpets are killing me. lol. If you don't have the Nursery bg, than the red carpet will be fine. :)

And Alk, you're guys are all over the place, but do you want to submit Grady's pic for the Shower Photo? And if you take Sam's hat off for a minute, I'll keep an eye out for the right coloring for you, and I'll take a screenshot when I see your perfect baby.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I don't know if you want my dolls again, but here's the right background in case you need it!
    Edit: if more blurry images are okay, I'm changing my pics.
    161704d5-1a75-45c9-8c21-d5b187648f8a_zpsotybwz2e.jpg
    image.jpg1_zps8yp0hpjl.jpg

• Options
    My head is spinning, Koko! That's a fantastic edit.

But, um, is there any chance that Pilar and Cass might have too much 'relativity' already? I'm sure they'll be close friends, no matter what!

Oh. I see what you're saying. Hmmmm. I'm going to have to sneak into their diaries and find out just what's going on here. I swear, they way they run around, you'd think they were inbred throwbacks or something. Between you and me, I think we better keep SamiJ away from Grady when they get older iykwim. I want a better look at his eyes. Let me zoom in and scrutinize.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    unnamed_zpstf1gmdtz.jpg

Had to add another because I bought Amethyst the blue tutu. I think she looks sweet.

I love Koko's edit! You guys look great. Making your own baby shower is such a good idea! Haha
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Vats, Naimonster, Koko, Luz, thank you so much for your kind words!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.