Options

Weekend Event 1/22/16 - What a Surprise and Birthdays to Boot!

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    You do look fab!. Garrett saw you overy at his home in Calabasas at one of his parties and thought: "I'm so asking her out as soon as the weekend event is over". LOL. I have to say Xime is super jealous of your hair but she's not having much luck in her facebook home right now.

That's so lovely! Thank you very much :rolleyes: And sorry, Xime :p
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Charli, your birthday present. I did it like 2 days ago and was waiting for the day of your birthday, I hope I get the day right, not good with timezones.

8gFHcwe.jpg

That's so cute! The best present I received this year. :o

And you posted it at 1:38 AM according to my time. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Kate and Bilal !!!Sending you love, hugs and kisses all the way from Paris ♥♥♥

Merci beaucoup. :o

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I just finished the last gig on my Shae game. When I went in I talked to the healthy drink lady and she said they were pleased with me representing the company (something along those lines) and she gave me 30 stars. When I finished the gig I believe I got an additional 30 event stars. So, 60 total. I chose the healthy drink & tasteful shoot! Jesse did the opposite (bacon soda/racy) so I'll let you guys know how it goes. I'm waiting for that last gig on his game.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I just finished the last gig on my Shae game. When I went in I talked to the healthy drink lady and she said they were pleased with me representing the company (something along those lines) and she gave me 30 stars. When I finished the gig I believe I got an additional 30 event stars. So, 60 total. I chose the healthy drink & tasteful shoot! Jesse did the opposite (bacon soda/racy) so I'll let you guys know how it goes. I'm waiting for that last gig on his game.

Ughhhhhh last time with the New Year's event gigs we were supposed to find a 'balance' between work and family, and I miserably failed because I made Kim choose Family everytime.

This time I thought I would do a 'safe' gig and a 'risqué' gig, hoping it was the right thing to do...
    Turns out you were supposed to either go all 'safe' or all 'risqué' so I failed again è_é

I went for a healthy drink and a racy shoot, and the healthy drink lady told me she wasn't happy about my image, that it did not fit her product...

Every effing time è_é
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carolyn Ferocious is extremely exhausted. I'm not quite sure yet but I really don't have the energy or the time on my new game to aim for the boots.

Screenshot_2016_01_23_20_46_29_1.png
    forum image hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol Davida has the boots. Now she's definitely gonna aim for the coat.

tmp_28025_Screenshot_2016_01_23_15_49_01_1_27863.png
    upload image online
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    So sorry to read about your friend passing, iTeddy, I send you strength and love.
    iTeddy wrote: »
    A little advise here, I just spent 850 Kstars trying to get the guys hair, for me it IS the hair, so I really wanted it, after my free try, I spent some Kstars I saved for a rainy day, but no luck.
    Yesterday a close friend of mine died, so feeling sad, I spent 60 bucks to get it, believing it would make me feel better, well it didnt, now I feel empty because I tried to bought happiness.
    What im trying to say is that even though I dont regret spending the money because I saved it for this kind of stuff, I feel I shouldn't had tried to get it to feel better about real life, my advise is to dont go bananas for something, think before you act.
    I got all 4 vip items the hair being the last:
    2M4GJdj.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    Thanks Charli and Linda, it means a lot! :)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    iTeddy, feel better soon :o

I've used money to get over pain before and it didn't work for me either. It's really nice that you've shared your experience and advice with all of us. Stay strong.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    A little advise here, I just spent 850 Kstars trying to get the guys hair, for me it IS the hair, so I really wanted it, after my free try, I spent some Kstars I saved for a rainy day, but no luck.
    Yesterday a close friend of mine died, so feeling sad, I spent 60 bucks to get it, believing it would make me feel better, well it didnt, now I feel empty because I tried to bought happiness.
    What im trying to say is that even though I dont regret spending the money because I saved it for this kind of stuff, I feel I shouldn't had tried to get it to feel better about real life, my advise is to dont go bananas for something, think before you act.
    2M4GJdj.jpg

iTeddy, my heart goes out to you and your friend's loved ones. Your response to the news, was to chase the hair. There are so many other things that you could have done instead, much much worse. There aren't words to make it better, your friend is gone, and that's the emptiness you tried to fill. Remember the good times with your friend. And if you want to talk, there are a number of willing shoulders to lean on, and ears to listen. We're here for you. And you have my deepest sympathies.

Symp21.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    2M4GJdj.jpg

My condolences iTeddy :(

When my mother was in the hospital temporarily - during which time she had 2 seizures & was in a coma - a few years ago I was grief spending myself for largely the same reasons but, much like you, I still felt bad afterwards. You just need to give yourself more time to grieve and maybe confiding/surrounding yourself with your support system.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Brandon Lee SantosBrandon Lee Santos Registered Users 44 Posts
    Thanks for posting it Kate. I love all of the earnables. I gotta have it all. I just love wearing coats in real life. That's all.👍

I wish the clothes were worth it, I miss the sexy clothes and colors we used to get, hopefully next weekend event is more hairstyle and great clothes that isn't with a jacket and boots
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    No event points. Waste of my energy and time. Why did I spend 400KStars getting the gift box item to ease my completion of event again? I'll have to work harder now.

s5hIiVS.gif
    e2k7ed8.jpg

Ugh, same. And I finally abandoned the parties too.
  • Options
    iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    Thanks again guys, its been a bad week, but seeing all your comments really helps me!!
    Thanks for sharing your support, it really means a lot!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Thanks again guys, its been a bad week, but seeing all your comments really helps me!!
    Thanks for sharing your support, it really means a lot!

Aww iTeddy I just want to also let you know how sorry I am for your loss. It is always tough to lose someone, esp when they are close. Hopefully more bright spots show up soon for you and your doll!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Charli happy belated b'day!

Sorry I couldn't be here buddy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thanks buddy!

We had so much fun, cake and chocolate... You'll have to wait till next year now, don't miss it. :p

Added by Koko: Here is a link to the next Weekend Event Thread 1/29/16